Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingNeed new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSNeed new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilNeed new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayNeed new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderNeed new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesNeed new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPNeed new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Need new weapons... go figure.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Satomi stood watching as Kymir spoke with Eve. He was going to tell Eve the same thing had Kymir not stepped in. Then everything went black. Satomi looked around. Spiders and skulls and complete blackness. Then some chick with a head in her hands came out. Satomi blinked. He then pulled his scythe as the dragon grabbed Kymir. "Kymir!" He yelled. He then looked at Eve as she spoke and disappeared. "I'm not about to stand around and let this happen," he said. He couldn't use the Death Scythe anymore, not for a long time because he'd still been recovering from his fight in the war, but the Death Scythe wasn't all he had. As Kymir fought to get lose Satomi jumped onto the dragon and sliced. His elements were wind and darkness so he could make use of it. Slicing on the dragons arm that held Kymir he hoped it'd cut through or make enough damage to let the kid go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Hinta was reading another magazine when Eve had come in. He'd been watching her since she came in. He knew who she was and wanted to make sure she wasn't going to be any problem. Then came a few Death ninja. As the three of them spoke he thought there was going to be trouble. Then they were just standing there. "Um, is everything okay over there," he asked. He had no idea that the three of them were in a jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Eve watched from a distance at what was going on. Satomi had tryed to break through skin... skin that was unbreakable, only by pure acid could the skin break. Eve jerked forward then stopped. She could hear someones voice. [i]oh shit... i forgot that in this justu, in the real world, we are standing still. She flickered from her nobody form to her real form so she could see what was happening. She growled at hinta. "Get lost" she told him. She didn't need to bring another person into the nobody world. Meanwhile, the dragon just snickered at the two. "Looks like you to are destine to go on..." He flicked satomi away and set kymir down. He peered at them for a moment. "You two aren't worth my time." He growled and stretched his claws. "Your special kid, I'll let you be... but your friend better not get any trouble with me." Eve flickered back into the nobody world and she looked at the dragon "Koki, what are you doing." She then stopped. She realized this kid was a wolf. Great. Eve sighed and flickered them back into reality. She coughed a bit, then without looking at the two, she left the building.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Kymir had heard Satomi call his name, but he was too busy trying to pull free. As the dragon knocked Satomi away and let him down Kymir stood denfensive and growling. When the dragon said he was special Kymir sneered. "Like I care!" Then they were back in reality. Kymir watched Eve go and then collasped onto the ground in pain. Shifting back to normal he laid there trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Satomi looked at the dragon as it sat Kymir down. When they were released from the jutsu Satomi rushed over to Kymir and picked him up."Kymir, Kymir, are you okay?" He asked shaking the genin slightly. He looked at Hinta. "Do you know medical jutsu?" He asked. He then looked at Kymir. I should have never let it get that bad, he thought. "Kymir, try and stay awake." How did a C-Rank Mission turn so horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Kymir fliched as Satomi lifted him up. He then turned his head. "I'm fine," he said. He then closed his eyes and let out shakey breath. He was very tired, but he didn't want Satomi to call off the mission. "I promise you I'm fine," Kymir said. "So can we please just get what we need and leave," he asked. He didn't bother sitting up, it was useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Hinta looked at Eve as she told him to shut up. He then saw Kymir collaspe. He hurried over to Kymir and Satomi. "I don't know medical jutsu," he said. "But I can find someone who can use it," he said. He then got up to leave when Kymir said he was fine. Hinta looked at Satomi. "What do you want me to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 am

Satomi looked down at Kymir. He could see that the kid was in bad shape, but despite that he wanted to go on. He looked at Hinta and shook his head. "I think he'll be fine." He said. He looked at Kymir and helpeed him up. "Promise me you won't do something that reckless again without my consent," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Kymir stood up trying not to flinch. "I'm not going to make a promise I know I can't keep," he said as he leaned against the side of a stand. "I swear, the next time I meet that woman, I'll show her what a real nightmare is," he said. He then looked at Satomi and smiled. "If we stay here any longer, we'll fall behind on time." He then went over and got some smoke smoke bombs. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Satomi couldn't help but feel some admiration for Kymir's fiery spirit. He then went over and started to get his kunai and shuriken. Then he headed for the register but stopped. "Hey Kymir, come here," he said. He then waited. Looking to Hinta he said, "Sorry for the disturbance earlier. I hope we didn't cause any problems," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Kymir got the smoke bombs and started to look for something else to keep himself busy because the pain was horrify. When Satomi called his name he sighed and went over to him, taking his good little time. He was kind of mad because Satomi had associated with Eve. Akatsuki or not she was a former enemy. He didn't take well to enemies. When he was infront of Satomi he crossed his arms. "Yes?" He asked. He then rolled his eyes as Staomi apologized for the 'distrubance'. Was he serious. That wasn't a disturbance, they didn't even damage anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Satomi looked down at Kymir. He could tell he was feeling better since he was rolling his eyes. He gave the kid a smile. "I think you've proved yourself worthy enough to learn how to use a scythe," he said bending down. "Even if Takashi refuses to let me train, I want you to train yourself," he said. "It'll be hard, but I think you'll be able to handle it," he said. "So pick your scythe." Satomi stood up and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

All the weariness and anger was drained out of Kymir and replaced with something he couldn't explain. "Are...are you sure?" He asked. There was only a hand full of people who were kind to Kymir, so when the time did come he didn't know how to act. Kymir to cry, but he wouldn't that wasn't like him. "Thank you Satomi." He then looked through the scythes trying to find the right one for himself. Then he found it. A scythe with a red handle and a shinning silver blade. He grinned. "How's this?" He asked turned around with it in hand.

(Kymir's scythe (ignore the man))
Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 Mare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Satomi nodded. He could tell just how excited Kymir was. He liked to make people happy. He then looked the scythe over. "I believe it'll last a lifetime," he said. He then looked at Hinta. "I believe we're ready to check out," he said. He then gave a sigh and put his own scythe onto his back and went to the counter. "How much will the kunai, smoke bombs, and scythe be all together," he asked. He looked at Kymir. "I've cover the cost."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need new weapons... go figure.   Need new weapons... go figure. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need new weapons... go figure.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2