Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Haunting - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Haunting - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Haunting - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Haunting - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Haunting - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Haunting - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Haunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Haunting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Felix looked at the girl as she walked away, but then she said Silver. Yes, his hair color was silver, but a very long time ago, before he came to the Crested he lived very far away. This was even before he came to the Stealth. He'd earned the nickname Silver, that was what his group had called him him. Felix shook his head. He was just over thinking was all. He stepped back and looked the tent over, trying to sense any familiar prescense. He couldn't pick any up, but he knew they were in danger.

Rin looked at Toki. "Is there a big crowd?" She asked before pulling two pink Kimono's. "Here Serenity, choose." Toki spun in a circle. "Ah, I just love dancing," she said. She showed no signs of her previous actions. "Rin-dear, I think Nathaniel will be pleased with today's performance. Lots of people have come to watch," she said in a cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Serenity looked at Toki for her response when Rin had asked if there was a big crowd, then she'd said that there was a big crowd. Serenity swallowed lightly. She then looked to Rin as she told her to choose one of the kimono's. One of them seemed a bit bright, but it was very pretty. She pointed to that one, which was on the right. "That one," she said with a smile, standing up so it would be easier to put on. It'd been quite a while since Serenity had worn a kimono. She looked to Toki. "Nathaniel? Is that your manager or something?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Rin looked at Toki as she mentioned Nathaniel. "That's great," she said. She then looked at Serenity. "Magnificent. You looked amazing, now for the final touches, your make-up." Rin got to work and Toki looked out the tent to see just where Mr. Silver was at. He had his back turned and she slyly smiled. Looking at Rin and Serenity she smiled. "Going out to greet the others and call the boss man," she said. She left out and popped up infront of Felix. "Hi again," she said. "I have someone who wants to speak with you." She held up the phone to him.

Felix took the phone. "Yes?" A moment later someone started to speak. "It's been a while Mr. Kuriyama. I assume you already know we're watching you already. I'd like to meet in person, if it's not to much to ask. Please do not attempt to run. My associate has already informed me that you are with a woman, and Miss Tokine has already informed me that the woman is in our willing custody." Felix clenched his fist, his eyes cold. "Do not worry, we have no plans on hurting her, in fact we have no business with her. And if something did happen, Rinami will be sure to take care of the matters. Do you understand?" Felix felt off. "I understand." He handed the phone to Toki and she gave a smile. "Bye bye sir." She hung up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm

(OH DAMN)

Serenity blinked as her question went unanswered. Perhaps she'd asked something she shouldn't have? Serenity blushed a little when Rin said that she looked amazing. "It's all your work," she said with a smile. Serenity looked at Toki as she said that she had to call the boss, then went out of the tent. Her nervousness was slowly fading away, because she'd started telling herself to just keep her gaze on Felix most of the time she was singing and pretend that it was only him she was singing to. Yeah, that would work.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Rin smiled as she worked on Serenity's make-up. "Nathaniel is our boss. He's gets us our shows and things like that. Real nice guy." She stepped back to look at Serenity. "And I wouldn't say all that," she said as Serenity said it was all her doing. "I'm still new to this." She then touched up one spot of blush and then nodded. "Perfect, let's get out there and entertain."

Felix didn't say anything after the phone call. His eyes were half closed. His body felt weak and all his senses were dull. He knew that voice, one that had haunted him for years after he left. He'd tried to forget, but everything turned up ever now and then. They had Serenity and he'd let them take her from right under his nose. He hadn't remembered the two girls because they had different appearances. And then there was a third person. It could be any of the ones from Servents. Felix swallowed.

Toki danced around Felix. "Now do you remember who I am?" She asked. "I died my hair. The whole black think was getting old, I think purple really suits me, don't you think?" She gave a small laugh. "Anyways, I think Rinami has taken a liking to Serenity? Wasn't that her name. Mmhm. Yeps, so don't worry about her being in danger as the boss man said. He did tell you that right?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:42 pm

(Toki is such a character, lol)

Serenity smiled as Rin said let's go out and entertain, then nodded. "Okay," she said almost quietly. She swallowed and followed Rin out, hoping that this would turn out well. When she walked out, she couldn't help but cast a small, shy smile towards Felix. The reason it was shy was because she remembered that Felix had never seen her in a kimono and all dolled up, except for on one occasion a long time ago, but she'd been wearing a dress then, not a kimono. She looked around at all the people, but one wouldn't be able to tell she was nervous just by looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Toki looked up and rushed over to where she would be preforming. "Aren't you a doll," she said as she passed Serenity. Rin held her smile as she sat at her instrument. "Ladies and gentlemen," she said in her soft voice. "I would like to introduce a guest singer to you all, Miss Serenity. Please welcome her." She looked around as if greeting each person in the audience but was searching for one particular person. Mr. Nathaniel's associate who'd been keeping an eye on Serenity and Felix. She gave three taps and then started to play.

Felix tried his best to be normal. He grinned as Serenity came out. She was an angel. As the music started he watched her. This would have been much more funner if he wasn't on a limb. His blue eyes stayed focused on the girls as the people clapped and dance along.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Serenity gave a silent giggle as Toki passed and made her comment. It was easier than Serenity had thought it would've been for her to start singing, and to allow her gaze to roam on more than just Felix. She knew that by the end she'd probably feel like crying, because she'd promised herself that she'd never perform again after Liora had died, at least not for a crowd, but here she was. Her face didn't betray these emotions to her audience though, as singing for large crowds was how she'd learned to hide her emotions best.

(Just so we don't forget, here's the song: Sakura Drop, and the english lyrics)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Toki danced flawlessly. When the song was over she smiled and bowed. Rin played as though it was first nature. This song was a favorite of hers as well. She couldn't help but feel amazed. Serenity really did have a knack for singing. When it was over she too bowed and then sat up. "Thank you all." She went over to Serenity. "Thank you as well. How about we all go out to eat, on me."

Felix didn't waste time. When it was over he started towards Serenity, but something stopped him. A cold feeling overcame him. It felt like his insides were turning to ice. He swayed where he stood. Who, is this? A figure approached him. "Ah, Felix 'Silver' Kuriyama. Hello my friend." Nathaniel stood infornt of Felix. He wore a dark red suit and a hat over his short black hair. "Good to see you, let's take a walk." He looked to a man dressed in black that stood on the other side of the crowd. "It's good, he won't be going anywhere, please release the jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Serenity gave a small bow as Rin did, then looked at her with a smile as she thanked Serenity. The smile faded a little as she suggested that they go eat, on her. "I-I really shouldn't," she said, giving a small smile. "See, the man I was with earlier, I came here with him, and I really don't want to go anywhere without him, since we came together," she explained to Rin. She didn't want to be rude, but it was true. "Thank you for allowing me to perform with you, but I think I'll go get changed back into my clothes and go meet back with Felix," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Rin only smiled kindly. "I understand," she said. "It was nice to meet you, maybe we can preform again together, one day." Rin let her go and then turned towards Toki. "Please inform Nathaniel." Toki bounced around a bit before heading off. "Sir, she's coming for him. What shall we do?"

Felix was trying his best to stay upright, but it was becoming harder and harder by the second. It'd turned from an icy cold feeling to something like acid eating away at his internal organs. "You promised to leave her alone," Felix said.

Nathaniel merely yawned. "I know what I said and I shall keep to my word. Your girl won't be hardered." He looked to Toki. "Miss Tokine, let her come, Felix will play his part and tell her to go off with you and Rinami. Isn't that right Mr. Felix."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Serenity went into the tent and changed, keeping her makeup and her hair the way that Rin had done it though. Why take her hair down after all the work Rin had done on it? When she came back out, she went over to Felix with a smile, then looked at the man that was standing by him. "Friend of yours?" she asked Felix curiously. She wondered what was going on. Something didn't feel right.

Mars merely shrugged as Nathan told him to take off the jutsu. Tilting his hat forward a little, he did so without a word. He silently walked further into the crowd, nearing where Nathan and Silver were, but stopping a good distance away when he heard that the girl was coming towards Silver. He knew that the girl had saw him earlier and didn't want to make a spectacle. He hated dramatic scenes and he hated explaining himself even more. He wasn't much of an actor, so he avoided having to play roles that included lying.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Toki looked at Felix with a small pout. "Oh please let her come with us," she pleaded. "Just for a little while anyways, she needs some fresh air and time to hang with girls." She said. Her pale green eyes practically begging. Rin was putting away the instruments and was unaware of the actual scene, but she had an idea.

Felix looked at Serenity as she came up. The pain was gone, but the after effect was there. He grinned. "He say's his name is Nathaniel. It looks like he likes your singing too." Felix shook his head and mouthed the words. 'And thinks you're my girlfriend.' He shrugged. "Anyway, I think she'll nag me to death if you don't go with them, so go ahead. I'm going to go win you a goldfish or something."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 pm

(LMFAO A GOLDFISH)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that the guy's name was Nathaniel and that he liked her singing, then blushed a little as Felix mouthed the words he thought that she was his girlfriend. "R-really now," she said, her gaze dropping, then looked to Toki with a smile as she practically begged Felix to let her go. She then smiled at Felix as he said that it was fine. "Well...if you say so," she said with a smile. "I'll catch up with you after okay Felix?" she said with a smile, then looked to Toki. "Lead the way," she said with a smile, and a glance back at Felix.

Mars watched the scene unfold from his spot in the crowd. He wondered if things were going as Nathan had planned. He was sure that he was the only one who even called Nathaniel that, but it wasn't a concern of his. If it bothered Nathan, well, that was just too bad. When he saw the girl had left, he walked closer to the group. "I take it things are going according to plan Nathan?" he asked in a slightly deep voice, his eyes peering out at Nathaniel from under the rim of his hat. He cast a glance and a grin at Felix. "Hey. How're your insides feeling? Still able to move?" he asked with the same grin. He thoroughly enjoyed using that jutsu and watching the targets squirm. It was too bad that he wasn't able to watch Silver squirm.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 pm

(Mars is evil)

Toki rejoined Rin. "Come on, Serenity's going to lunch!" She then bounced away like a child. Everything was going over so smoothly. Rin hurried along with the others. "Glad you could come," she whispered kindly.

Felix waved goodbye to her as she left off. He then looked at Mars who had approached them. "Hello to you as well Mars," Felix said bitterly. He looked at Nathaniel. "I see everyone but Nasaka is here. What is this suppose to be, some kind of family reunion?" He asked.

Nathaniel nodded. "Yes, everything is going to plan." He looked at Felix with scorn. "Nasaka, oh, he died, but don't worry, you'll be joining him soon." He looked at Mars. "Let us go someplace more private. I'd like to give Felix here a demonstration of just what happens when you leave Servents."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:50 pm

(Hehe, yeps)(AND OMFG, FELIX GOT IN TROOUUUBLLLLEEE!!!!!!)

Serenity smiled at Rin as she said that she was glad Serenity could come. "Me too," she said with a smile. "So, where are we going?" she asked.

Mars' grin didn't fade as Nathan said that everything was going according to plan. He chuckled silently as Nathan said that Silver would soon be joining Nasaka. He nodded without a word as Nathan said that they should go somewhere more private, so they could show Silver just what happened when someone left the Servents. This is gonna be fun, he thought silently with the same grin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Rin spoke up. "We're going to a restaraunt where they cook the food infront of you. It's very exciting," she said. Toki nodded. "Yeps." She looked at Serenity. "You're boyfriend is cute by the way."

Nathaniel led Felix to a very isolated strip. He looked around. "Well then, I'm sure that this will be okay for the time being." He faced Felix. "I was a bit surprised that you'd left. No one just up and leaves, so I was a bit worried. I hope you haven't exposed us after all these years. You know the rule, speak on the Servents and we'll cut your tongue out." He shook his head and punched Felix in the stomach. "Did you speak?"

The impact made Felix drop to his knees. Even after all these years he'd still not been able to block Nathaniel's attacks. Felix swallowed. "I didn't say anything," he said. "I never spoke a word, I didn't want my past following me, but it looks like it caught up regardless."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Serenity looked at Rin as she said that they were going to a place where they cooked the food in front of them. "Really?" she asked, her eyes shining with excitement already. These two didn't know that she got a bit excited about food sometimes. She blushed when Toki said that Felix was cute, but in different terms. "H-he's not really my boyfriend," she told her, looking off to the side.

Mars nodded as Nathan said that spot would do for the time being. His grin returned as Nathan punched Felix in the stomach and he dropped to his knees. "You should know by now. You can't escape your past," he told Felix with a grin and a shine in his eyes. He'd wait a little bit before having fun. He'd let Nathan at him first.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Rin walked while Toki spun around her. "The food there is really great. The people are nice too, I think you'll enjoy," Rin added. Toki cartwheeled for a few feet and then started to walk again. She was enjoying herself. Partially because they were going to eat out for once and partially because teh plan was a success, for the moment. She looked at Serenity. "Not your boyfriend, well, does that mean I can date him?" She asked. Rin blinked and shoved Toki. "Ignore her."

Nathaniel sighed. "I was looking forward to making you suffer while I beat you to an inch of your miserable life. Oh well, I'll have to do with this." He picked Felix up and slammed him against the wall, just ahrd enough so that a crack ran up the side. "Tell me, why did you leave us?" He slammed Felix again, denting the brick wall.

Felix coughed as he was slammed into the wall. His head bowed and he sat there stunned. He had to get out of this, but he was outnumbered. Usually he could handle two people, but these were Servents. They weren't ordinary people. When Nathaniel slammed him into the wall a second time Felix felt the wall shift as if making an imprint of him. "I left becaue you guys were getting out of hand. Killing people because you felt like it. It wasn't about the work anymore, it was for the thrill," he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Serenity smiled as Rin said that the food was good and the people were nice too. "I wonder if I've ever heard of it, what's the name?" she asked. She blinked when Toki asked if she could date him. "I'm not his girlfriend, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have one Toki," she said with a small giggle. She was actually enjoying herself, her mind beginning to drift from the suspicion that something had been wrong. She had come to the conclusion that she was just being paranoid.

Mars grinned when Nathan slammed Felix against the wall two times. His eyes shined and he tilted his head up so that he could look at Felix without his hat getting in the way when Felix said that the Servents had been killing people just for the thrill of it. "And what's so wrong with that?" he asked with the same grin, allowing his jutsu to start up again. He wanted to see Felix squirm like the bug he was. Felix couldn't die, so he could keep it up until the guy passed out, then wake him up and start all over again. He grinned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 pm

(evil)

Toki smirked. "But if he has a girlfrien why is he with you?" She asked. "i guess I'll just ahve to ask myself now won't I?" She said. Rin shook her head. "Shiki's Steak House," she said to answer Ser's question from before. Toki was out of control. Why did she have to get so hyper at times?

Nathaniel nodded at Mars' input. "If I remember correctly it never bothered you to have an increase in kill rate. That was until someone opened their mouths and spilled the beans." Nathaniel found this amusing. "Kill for the thrill. It is fun. I remembered how you'd grin after killing someone. That's how you got the name isn't? Blue Demon." He turned and threw Felix into the opposite wall. He'd unintentionally made the guy go through the wall. "Sorry."

Felix looked at Mars as that icy feeling overcame him again. He cringed in pain. Every fiber of his being felt like it was being dipped in acid, peice by peice. Felix leaned back into the wall. The next thing he knew he was airborne and then there was a smack and a snap and then he was in a room. Felix rolled onto his side. He balled up holding his sides, but the pain was all over. Damn it, he swore. I can't, not like this... What Felix felt was raw fear. It wasn't like before with Seirath, it was deeper. The pain and memories of before. Of personal experience. Get up, he told himself. Just get up. Felix laid for a moment longer. He could here them approaching. He released his sides and ignored the pain. He got up, his blue eyes blank. He was ready ti kill.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 am

Serenity blinked when Toki asked why he was with her if Felix had a girlfriend. "It's...not like he can't still be around friends," she said, looking off to the side. Serenity looked up thoughtfully at the name. It sounded awfully familiar. "I think I've been there before, but I'm not sure..." she said. (did they go to this restaurant in a thread before, or was that some of our other characters?)

Mars grinned at Felix's expression. "Cold?" he said with a laugh. "Kill for the thrill, you used to love that Silver, I remember all too well," he said with a chuckle. When Nathan threw Silver through the wall, his grin widened in amusement as Felix got up. "Oh, it looks like he's about ready to fight back," he said, but then his grin abruptly faded and he turned his head towards the opening of the alley as someone walked by. He'd seen them glance in their direction. "Nathan, I think we're about to have another playtoy," he said, his grin not returning, even though he was joking around. That guy looked familiar, he thought, but then ignored the thought as his imagination. But when he saw the guy again, he was sure that he'd seen him somewhere before.

(hehe, yep, a third paragraph!) Jasper had taken Ichiya to the carnival because she'd been bugging him to go to one for a while. So he figured, what the hell, why not. He was on break anyways. As they walked (Ichiya eating a cotton candy as they went), they passed an alleyway and Jasper saw a flash of silver then a hole in a wall, and two guys standing by it. Jasper almost grinned. Kuriyama getting mugged? There had to be more to it than that. When him and Ichiya had passed the alleyway, he stopped her. "Listen, go have some fun okay? There's something I need to take care of," he said, pulling out $30 and giving it to her. "See if you can't find one of your friends hanging around somewhere," he told her. Ichiya looked at him suspiciously. "You getting into a fight again?" she asked with a blunt expression. Jasper couldn't help but smile. "Don't you know it," he said. Ichiya rolled her eyes. "Come home in one piece this time," she said, walking off with a wave. "Good luck!" she said before running off into a crowd. Jasper shook his head and turned.

Walking into the entrance of the alleyway, Jasper swiftly pulled a kunai and threw it in front of the two outside of the room, to keep them from going inside it, then pulled another kunai and spun it on his finger as he walked closer. "Well well, what do we have here?" he said with a smile. "Kuriyama, you okay in there?" he asked with a chuckle. He then looked back to the two outside the room. "Listen, I don't know who you two are, and normally I don't get involved in Kuriyama's problems, but you see, I owe him a debt, and I just can't sit here and let you two beat the crap out of him, because two on one is very unfair." He stopped about seven feet away from them and pointed the kunai at them. "You get one chance to leave now, because after this, begging for mercy holds no grounds with me," he said with the same smile he wore in the beginning. (arrogant isn't he? reminds me a bit of Shen, haha)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 pm

(1.Idk about that. 2. Kuriyama getting mugged? That made my day. 3. Jasper is so freakin arrogant.)

Rin smiled. "We'll find out soon enough," she said. She pushed open the door and looked at the crowded restaraunt. A waiter came over to them and then led them to a table. "We'll be right with you ladies." He bowed and took off. Toki sighed. "Didn't even take our orders..." Rin giggled and picked up the menu.

Nathaniel looked at Felix as he chose to stand up. He wouldn't win this. That was when Mars made the comment of another person. "Hmmm?" He'd been too focused on Felix to notice that someone had walked by. It was only when the kunai flew infront of him that he turned his attention. "Do you want to die?" He asked the newcomer.

Felix had seen the kunai and then he heard the voice. It was Jasper's. He shook his head. This was not the time. Jasper would get himself killed trying to play hero, but the idiot probably wouldn't listen to him no ways. Felix knew what he was about to do next was going to be drastic, but he had to keep Mars' attention from Jasper, as well as Nathaniel's. Felix moved quickly and knocked Nathaniel into the wall. He sort of bounced off the guy and then aimed a kick at Mars' throat.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:48 pm

(lmao, I thought you'd like that one, haha, I mean #2)(and LMFAO playing hero)

Serenity smiled as they walked in to the crowded restaurant. "Nope, I've never been here before," she said with almost a childish smile. She was glad that she was getting to see a new restaurant. She liked trying new things. When the waiter sat them down, she smiled at him with a nod as he left. Serenity was starting to see something. Whereas Toki was extremely child-like, Rin was very mature, and Serenity was somewhere in between. Serenity smiled as Toki complained and Rin giggled, then picked up the menu and looked at it.

Jasper watched as Felix came out of nowhere and kicked the black haired guy into the wall, then went on to kick the guy with the hat's throat. He raised an eyebrow. "Thrown through a wall and you still get up, huh Kuriyama?" he said with a smile. He wasn't really in the mood to fight, but in his mind he still owed Felix a debt, even if Felix didn't think so. He spun the kunai once before throwing it at Nathaniel, hoping that it would hit him. "Listen, I already explained it to you once, I won't say it again," he said in response to the guy's question. He'd already explained his position on this, and he wasn't about to again. He wasn't about to let Kuriyama go into a two on one fight with someone that could throw him through a wall, and then some other guy, who was probably just as strong.

Mars blinked when Silver kicked Nathan into a wall, and knew that they guy was coming for him next. Without thinking, Mars ducked to avoid the kick, then pulled a kunai and went to slash it at Felix. He didn't bother going to deflect the one that had been thrown at Nathan. The guy could take care of himself, that was why he was leader. "Hey Nathan, that guy remind you of someone, or is it just me?" he asked after his attack at Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Rin looked through the menu as she handed one to Toki. "Better find your food," she said. "Or you won't be able to eat at the same time as us." She didn't even look away from her menu. Toki sighed and calmed down as she took the menu. She startted to look through picking out everything she wanted.

Nathaniel smacked into the wall as Felix kicked him. He gasped, but a smile formed on his face. Felix was getting a bit bold. He looked at the kunai as the guy threw it at him. He did have a death wish after all. He side stepped the kunai. "You have a point Mars, he looks like Demitri." He then shrugged. "I think a need to take a closer look." Nathaniel moved in an instant and he was above Jasper. He flipped while in mid air and brought the heel of his foot on the back of Jasper's head.

Felix ignored Jasper. He didn't have time for his jokes. Had he not gotten up the idiot might have been dead. Despite his efforts though he still wasn't strong enough to take on the two at once. Jasper might have been some help, but if he was killed....Felix would have alot of explaining to do. The Servents would disappear and no one would ever know. Felix turned his head as the kunai hit him. He landed side ways and dropped to the ground and swung his leg under Mars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting   The Haunting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Haunting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next