Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 pm

(lmao, a greater cause? you mean, like teasing serenity? XD)

Serenity blinked and looked at him when he said he wasn't waiting for her. "Hey, come on," she said, following after him. When did so many people start getting here...? she thought. She took another lick of her ice cream and sighed, looking around for him a few moments before spotting him. She hadn't really been all that worried, because if he had decided to leave, she would've just wandered around until he decided to come find her. She walked over to him with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Nice, wander off into a crowd that I could've gotten lost in," she said, then smiled. "Just like you," she said, rolling her eyes. It hadn't really been all that hard to spot him. He was sitting above the rest of the crowd and had silver hair. If she hadn't been able to find him, she would've called herself blind. "But.." she looked around. "When did so many people start getting here...?" she asked, taking another lick of her ice cream, and this time a small bite.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 pm

(maybe...)

Felix had taken a few chunks out of his ice by the time Serenity had spotted him. "Oh, hey there." He greeted. He gave a tiny smirk when she complained about him leaving her. He though she was joking until she asked when did so many people get there. "You don't know, do you?" He asked. He looked to the crowd and it slowly died down. He could see the bewilderment of some of the unsuspecting civilians. "Genjutsu."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

(lol)

Serenity rolled her eyes once more as he said hey there. "Yeah, and hey there to you too," she said sarcastically. "Don't know what?" she asked. She blinked and watched as the crowd disappeared, then looked back at Felix with a frown. "You used genjutsu on me?" she then gave a small grin, picking off a small piece of her ice cream and flicking it at his face. "You jerk," she said with that same light grin, biting a bit of her ice cream off. "Why'd ya go and do something like that?" She knew that it was probably him just playing a joke on her, but she still wanted clarification. Of course, she'd just been joking when she'd called him a jerk, as given by her grinning and flicking ice cream at her, but at the same time she'd been a bit serious. Why in the world would he go and use genjutsu on her??
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 am

(Her reaction his hilarious)

Ice cream flicking? Wasn't that a bit immature, even for her. He wiped his face. "Because I wanted to see your reaction when I disappeared into the crowd of people." He told her. He smirked. "You're almost cute when you're mad." He took a small chunk out of his ice. The taste of blue raspberry was good. Sweets were his favorite thing. Though he didn't eat them often. He found them to be a bit addicting and only treated himself now and then.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 am

(lmao, almost cute)

Serenity gave a light giggle when he wiped his face, licking her ice cream again, taking a small bite from it. "And was my reaction what you expected?" she asked, rolling her eyes lightly. She then blinked, and blushed lightly at his comment. "Almost cute, huh?" she said with a light smirk, teasing him a little. Walking over to the bench, Serenity sat down on it, the right way, then looked up at him. "Why sit up there like that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 am

Felix shrugged. "I don't know," he said with a shrug. "It's a guy thing I guess." He gave a small grin and then licked his ice. "Considering you're very predictable I'd say yes." He answered. "And yeah, almost cute." He looked at the rest of the ice left in the paper cone. He wasn't all that hungry for this anymore and started to look around for a nearby trashcan to trash it in.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:43 am

"Yeah, one of those things that puts you above everyone else, right?" she teased again with a smile, giggling lightly. Everything she said, she obviously meant no offense in it, she was just playing. "I am so not predictable," she said with a small huff. She raised an eyebrow at him and gave a light grin as he said almost cute, sliding up next to him. "Oh please, you know you think I'm adorable," she said with that same light grin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 am

Felix grunted. "Don't kid yourself. I don't use the word adorable." He mumbled. He couldn't help but grin though. She was being so conceded right now. He leaned against her shoulder. "And for the record, no i don't think it's about being above everyone else. I don't have to sit on the back of a chair to know that." He put his arm around her shoulder. "Your turn to pick the location."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:55 am

(EEP, FERENITY MOMENT, FERENITY MOMENT)

Serenity smiled as he said that he didn't use the word adorable, but couldn't help but giggle at his small grunt. "Well, you do use the word cute though, now don't you," she teased again. She was actually having a helluva lot of fun right now, and it was clearly showing on her face. She blinked as he leaned against her shoulder then smiled, taking another bite of her ice cream, which was nearing completion. She gave a light laugh when he said that he didn't need to sit on the back of a chair to know he was above everyone else. "A little conceited, aren't we?" she couldn't help but laugh. She also couldn't help but blush lightly as he put his arm around her shoulder. "Hmmm...." she sighed and looked up. "I dunno, I can't think of anything," she said with a light shrug and a smile. She then (just to tease him, since he'd put his arm around her) leaned into him a bit and looked at him with a smile, her head leaning on his shoulder a bit. "You should pick again, I can't think of anything," she said with the same smile. She wanted to see his reaction to this one. Yes, as it seemed, today they were teasing each other in more...intimate ways. But she was fine with that. As long as no one stared. Oh wait, too late. At least they weren't stopping and staring.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:13 pm

(lol, too late)

This was not turning out the way he'd planned. He'd suppose to have been the one making her feel awkward, not the other way around. He had to resist the urge to move away from her. He'd started this, now he'd finish it. "I can't think of anything either," he whispered into her ear. He'd laid his head on her shoulder. His face next to hers, so others who looked couldn't exactly tell who he was. Though Felix was probably one of the only people in the village with silver hair. He wasn't hiding no way, he was just getting close.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm

(lol, she's making him feel awkward, that's hilarious)

Serenity's blush brightened a bit as he got closer to her. "M-maybe we should just walk around for a bit then..." she said, trying not to sound embarrassed. "Maybe one of us will think of an idea then..." she said, blushing and taking a small bite of her cone, her gaze resting on it. Okay, sure, they'd been this close before, but in the comfort of her own home. With no staring people. And perhaps a bit less temptation.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 pm

(Temptation?)

Felix turned his head a bit so he could look at her. Was she embarrassed? That was almost hurtful to even suggest. He planted a kiss on the side of her neck. "Sure, why not take a walk." He moved away from her and stood up. Dropping down from the chair he looked at her with a small grin. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 pm

(shhhh......)(OMFG *GASP*)

Serenity blinked and blushed brighter when she felt him kiss the side of her neck, suddenly feeling speechless. Had he....did he...really just do that...? What was with him today, this was...not, like him. She blinked and looked at him when he spoke, only to have found that he'd moved off the bench already. "Um...nothing," she said, shaking her head a little at his question and getting off the bench, walking up next to him with a light smile, taking another bite of her cone. Yeah...she didn't think she was gonna finish it, considering twice already she'd almost dropped it in shock.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Felix started down the street. He had a lingering grin on his face. "You are speechless?" He asked. He knew she was. It'd been so unexpected. Not an act of the moment. But he hadn't planned it either. Before he'd done it he'd thought over it long and hard. For the moment they'd been leaning against each other that was. "Luv you Ser." Again with the tone of a teenage boy, talking to a girl he was just to scared to tell how he really felt. That, 'love' that said, Oh yeah, we're friends and I love you because I just jammed you locker.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:07 pm

"How can I not be..." she near mumbled when he asked that she was speechless. Well, in her mind, she had every reason to be speechless! That had come completely out of nowhere, and it was...well, it wasn't like a kiss, which was often considered innocent. The way Felix had been doing things lately had been teasing her in the most devious way possible. By playing with her teen emotions. The one that was all for that sappy love crap. As soon as they passed a garbage can, Serenity tossed the little that was left of her cone out, putting her hands in her pockets as she walked, looking a bit off to the side, her face still a bit red. "Cut that out, will ya..." she said, sounding embarrassed, but she couldn't help but keep a small smile when he said 'love you Ser' in an oh-so-obviously playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Felix looked at her with a smirk. "Cut what out?" He asked. "You don't believe me?" He asked. "Do I have to prove myself?" He asked. He'd already done that. Either that or his hormones were out of check. "Anyway is there anything you want for your house, or along those lines. Plants, furniture, blah blah blah?" He asked. His expression was blank, but his eyes were dancing like blue flames.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 pm

(lol, it's his hormones. she's makin'em go crazy)

Serenity kept her hands in her pockets to keep them from fidgeting. "I never said that," she said when he asked that she didn't believe him. She shook her head lightly as he asked if he had to prove himself. No, she was pretty sure he'd already done that. Whether it was in his own devious way or not, he'd done it already. And besides, she didn't need him to prove anything to her when it came to that, she already knew it. It was just when he said it in such an obviously playful manner, it got her a little embarrassed. "Not that I can think of..." she said when he asked about furniture. Then a small smile crossed her face as she thought of something to tease him back a little. "Not unless you want your own little chair so that I can get you to stop sitting on the stairs all the time," she said with a light smirk, leaning against him lightly and looking up at him for a few moments before returning to her original spot, making sure not to give him enough time to pull away from her and cause her to fall. What, he was unpredictable, she had to be prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 am

(lol)

Felix blinked as she leaned against him. Telling him no and asking him if he wanted his own little chair. "You'd just come and sit on me then," he commented. His blue eyes shinning. "Anyway, I'm fine with the steps, no need to spend your money on poor little me." He said as though he was causing her trouble.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Serenity giggled lightly as he said that she'd just come and sit on him then. "Me? Nooo..." she said sarcastically, then started laughing lightly. She raised an eyebrow at his last statement. "Poor little you?" she laughed. "Oh please, you know I'd spend money on you any day," she said, rolling her eyes. Okay, maybe he didn't know that. He probably also didn't know that she was rich. But she wouldn't tell him that. Unless he asked. Which she hoped he wouldn't. *coughhintcough*
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Felix smirked. "Spend you money for me, why aren't you a kind young lady," he said, sounding as though he was much older. She did after all claim that he was now officially older than her because she'd been reborn. "Just how much money did you say you had young miss?" He had to keep from grinning. He loved role play, it was always amusing. Their Martian Role-Play had led to some (epic fangirl moments) good times. Where oh where would this one go?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes lightly as he said wasn't she just a kind young lady. Okay, she could deal with that. Him calling her young lady was perfectly fine with her. She crossed her arms behind her back when he asked just how much money she had. "Oh, more than most young ladies do, I'm sure," she said with a smile. It was surprising for her to find out that Felix actually started another of these. Well, maybe not surprising, but moreso amusing. She loved playing around with Felix. It was honestly, one of her favorite things to do.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 am

Felix gave the slightest of chuckles. Oh how he was loving this moment with her. If everyday could be like this he would gladly retire as a ninja. (He might just have to when Lil Ferenity shows up. Omg, you know that could be the girl name!) Felix looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Are you telling me you're rich young miss?" He asked. "If so, then may I ask how much cash you're packing." He gave a small cough. Felix did love acting. Even as a child he'd put on small plays for his mother. So many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 pm

(lol, nah, I think that would be awkward for them...combining their names like that for their child's name...awkward *nodnod*)

Serenity giggled lightly as he asked if she meant to say that she was rich. "Well, I don't like to brag," she giggled. (Omg, right now I'm picturing one of those country girls with the proper accents and everything while she's talkin, lmao. but no, she dun have the accent ^.^; ) She looked at him as he asked if he could ask how much cash she had. "I don't think it's proper for a young lady to tell others just how much money she has," she said with a smile. "I'm sure you can guess at it though," she told him with another light giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Felix purposely bumped into her. "Aww, but you can tell me," he urged. "We're best friends." He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up into the air. He swung her around and then made her face him. "Dear Serenity, my sweet, sweet Serenity. Do tell me what is on your mind?" He sat her down on the ground with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Serenity only shook her head as he said that she could tell him. "Nope," she said rather cheerfully. She blinked as he said that they were best friends, giving a small noise of shock as he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up then swung her around. What was she, some kind of doll? She blinked and looked at him as he turned her to face him, blushing at his first statement after he put her down. "What're you thinking, doing that to a lady, and in public no less," she said, still putting up her little act. She crossed her arms and looked off to the side. "Just for that, I don't think I'm gonna tell you," she said, her gaze still to the side. But then she looked out of him out of the corner of her eye and gave a smirk, not being able to hold back from a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-