Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 pm

(forks are available. They're in a large box, plenty for all of them.)

Felix has somehow sunken back into the shadows of the room as he allowed the girls to talk about the dumplings. He made no comment on Tara's comment on 'old friends'. He didn't feel like talking about it. His blue eyes scanned the room and his ears listened for the sounds outside. Everything was lively but he felt oddly apart from it all. Like he was on the inside of some bubble while they all on the outside. The silver haired ninja turned his gave to the side. Already preparing myself. It's not the greatest of feelings. Felix with held a sigh and slowly slid to the ground. He didn't feel like standing anymore. He wanted to go home and lay on his roof, starring at the full moon while ignoring all around him. No more Serenity, no more memories. Yes, he wanted silence, isolation, and most of all, peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 am

(lol, you sound like a waiter)

Serenity took out the forks and handed them to Tara and Suki, keeping one for herself. She noticed that Felix had kind of slunk away into the shadows of the tent. "You're not gonna have any Fe?" she asked, her head tilted slightly. Tara had already started on one of the dumplings, finding it surprisingly better than she'd expected.

"Yeah, come on Felix, you should join us," Tara said with a smile. She wondered why he sat on the ground like that. Maybe he was tired. It was late after all. Suki had also tried one of the dumplings, but remained silent as the other two girls tried to convince the silver haired man to join them for Tara's so-called 'snack time'. Not that she didn't want him to, but she just didn't feel like speaking right then.

(sorry for the bad post. 4am, words are blurring in and out of focus, and sstill havent finished my japan project. otherwise i wouldve posted in the other threads as well. sorry again.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 am

Felix glanced at each girl. Would he have some? He wanted some, but the thought of rising again on what felt like legs of jello made him intake a breath. Though he stood without effort and slunk over to them. He felt like he was already dead. Felix was immune to depression, but his demeanor could be read as it, if one looked too closely. "Sure, why would I allow all of you to eat them if I had to go to hell and back to get them?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:45 am

Serenity had started eating, but she also noticed Felix's demeanor. Something was amiss here. She was going to ask him, but Tara had (most likely unintentionally) cut her off mid word. "Hell and back? Just what'd ya have to do to get these?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, a smile on her face and an obvious mischievous glint in her eye. Serenity decided that it would be better to wait to ask him, maybe after they were away from Tara and Suki, when they were alone. Well, as alone as two people could get in a carnival like this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:49 am

Felix gave her a smirk. "I had to run, a lot, and ask plenty of questions, and even slip a few threats and promises." His blue eyes shimmered with mischief. "And running is no big deal for me, I am not originally from here. I spent a lot of my years in the Stealth Valley." Felix have a grin and looked at the box. Taking up a fork he took one and savored it. They were just as he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:23 am

Tara blinked when he gave a smirk, giving a light laugh when he said he had to run a lot, and even make a few threats. "Threats? For dumplings? That's a little extreme, innit?" she laughed. She liked this guy, he was funny, even if he didn't mean to be. Not to say that she liked him in the same way Suki did, it was just...well, he seemed to be someone she could get along with. At least, it seemed that way to her. "A lot of your years? How many could that possibly be, you don't look older than 25," she said, taking up another dumpling, then pausing. "Unleesss...." She looked between Serenity and Felix. "Could you be immortal too?" she asked. Serenity blinked and looked at Tara. She'd never really had the girl pegged as being exceptionally sharp, but that was a very good guess, considering Felix told them that her and him had been very old friends, and Tara knew that Serenity was immortal. Serenity ate another dumpling, looking at Felix with a smile, awaiting what he'd say to her. This topic had also seemed to pique Suki's interest as well, for she looked up when the question had been asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:39 pm

"You dont understand how valuable those dumplings are. There is only one recipe, one owner, and it is not an easy thing to come across. And when it comes to me, nothing is extreme." His blue eyes had lost their glow. "Oh, I don't look a day older than 25?" He said. "That's an insult, I'm 23." He told her. Felix turned his head to this side in mock hurt. "But if you must insist, I'm 739." He took another dumpling. "Are they good, Tara? Do you believe the threats were worth it?"

(200 years flew by)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Tara blinked as he said that he was twenty three, then stated that he was 739. "Sooo...you became immortal when you were twenty three?" she asked, surprisingly well versed in her knowledge about immortals. Or so it seemed. She was actually just guessing. She took another bite of the dumpling she had on her fork. "And yes, definitely worth it," she answered with a smile, causing Serenity to give a laugh. "Now you see why he got them," she told Tara with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Felix nodded. His mock hurt long gone. "It cost me a fortune." He smirked. "You know way too much about immortals, to be a mere human that is." Yes, he still had a high annoyance of mortals. Wasting their precious little lives away and then wanting to take it all back and start over when Death came knocking on their doorstep. Felix took another dumpling then found his way back to the shadows of the tent. "23 too young, too old," he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Suki looked at Felix as he retreated into the shadows once more. "Why do you continue to do that....?" she asked softly. Tara and Serenity looked at Suki, a bit surprised she'd spoken out like that, but then Tara looked at Felix. She gave a light shrug. "Most of it is really just logic," she said, in reference to her knowing too much about immortals.

Serenity realized that Felix was starting to act a bit...out of the ordinary. And nothing good really ever came from him acting out of the ordinary. She looked at Felix with a light smile. "Hey Fe, maybe we should head home. It's getting a bit late out," she said. It wasn't entirely untrue, it was very close to midnight already. And though there was more she'd wanted to show him, she knew something was wrong, and didn't want to push it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Felix looked at the girl. "The lights starting to bother me. My eyes are fairly sensitive." He told her. He could see the looks on Serenity and Tara's faces. Looked like Suki wasn't much of a talker. His blue eyes wandered to Serenity as she said they should go home since it was getting late. "Aka, let's go home because something's up?" He asked almost innocently. His blue eyes had a dangerous glow to them. "I wasn't exactly ready to leave. Tara hasn't told me Suki's secret and there's more to do at the Carnival. It was just getting good."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Suki looked at Felix with her head tilted lightly when Felix said that his eyes were fairly sensitive. "Oh," she said with a light nod. She understood where he was coming from there. And yes, she was rather gullible, naive, if one wanted to go that far. Serenity almost bit her lip lightly as Felix called her out on what she'd said. She didn't want to say anything in front of the other two girls, but he wasn't giving her much of a choice. "Well...you're acting a bit strange, I was just thinking maybe it was because you're getting tired or something, but if you want to stay," she said with a light shrug. Tara looked between the two of them, then blinked. "Do you two live together?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Felix said nothing at the girl's failure to understand what he'd just understand. She claimed to, but she had no idea that he'd just out right lied without a grin to show he may have been lying. Felix was good at what he did, maybe a bit too good. "I am tired," he stated. "I had to run all through the village for your dumplings." He said. His tone had lightened up a bit so he wouldn't sound so harsh towards her. "It'll be a waste for us not to finish here," he told her. "Specifically because I have not won you any gifts." Felix looked at the most talkative of the group. "We live in separate homes," he stated. Nosy little human, you will learn to keep your mouth shut sooner than later. Enjoy the time of speech while you can, he thought with the bitterest of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Tara at her question. Okay, curiosity was one thing, but Tara was starting to push it a bit too far now. She couldn't help but give a light smirk at Felix's response, for one reason. Felix stayed at her home quite a lot, so it almost seemed as if they lived together, even if they didn't. She gave Felix a light smile as he said that he was tired because he had to run all over to get her dumplings. "No one said you had to," she stated with a smile. "But thank you regardless," she told him, her smile kind. She blinked as he said that it was specifically because he hadn't won her any gifts. He'd told her once before that he wouldn't win her anything if they'd gone to carnivals like this. He'd changed a lot since that day... She didn't question it though.

Tara almost seemed disappointed at Felix's answer. Almost. It was fine enough for her to know that the two of them were a couple. Even if they denied it. As soon as the dumplings were finished off, Tara stood up and stretched. She gave Felix a smile. "Thanks for the dumplings Felix," she told him with a smile. And before Suki realized that Tara had said anything, she had started speaking on that so called secret of Suki's. "The only reason she falls silent when you come around is because of a crush," she said quickly, and Suki, who was getting her violin back out, froze in place, and though it wasn't visible, her face was the color of a rose.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:32 pm

(Well, well, I wonder how Serenity would react to her 'man' being like by her 'good' friend. This could turn into some twisted plot.)

A crush. Yeah, that was kind of unexpected, but at the same time, it kind of wasn't. Felix's expression fell blank and then he looked to Suki for a moment before briefly glancing at Serenity. He gave a small smirk and then looked to Tara. "That's interesting, and new." He said. "I didn't cross my mind to be honest. I just thought she was, shy." Felix shrugged. "Would you like my number?" He asked Suki. He'd avoided eye contact with her. No point in seeming flirtatious. That was for girls. "But before that, how old are you?" Felix turned to Tara. "Yeah, no problem," he said referring to the dumplings. "At least someone appreciates my efforts." He said, shooting a playful glare at Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 pm

(Kekeke, oh boy a twisted plot. Is Felix the kind of person that would use someone to get back at someone else? Especially if he doesn't want to physically harm that someone else?)(And puh-lease!! Felix flirts with Serenity aaaallll the time!)

Serenity blinked at Tara's sudden outburst of something that probably should've been kept a secret. For being Suki's best friend, Tara had actually done something really mean. Or had she been trying to be mean? Serenity knew that Felix had told Tara that the two of them weren't a couple, but she also knew Tara didn't believe him. That being said, maybe she was trying to set Suki up with him, even though she thought that...okay, that was all just too confusing. Serenity was going with the idea that Tara was trying to set Suki up with him. She'd caught Felix's smirk and immediately dreaded the worst. Was he going to play her? She wasn't too sure she'd let that happen. It was one thing when he messed with her, but Suki was an entirely different ball game. At least, he better have just been messing around. She rolled her eyes at Felix's statement. "Oh don't give me that, you know I do," she said with a light smile, acknowledging his playful glare.

Suki felt like she was about to turn around and strangle Tara. How could she do something like that to her! Since she'd been taking out her violin on the table opposite the tent, her back was to the three. She felt like she was about to cry. How could Tara be so mean? That wasn't just something you blurted out! Especially if the person in question was your best friend! She blinked when Felix asked if she wanted his number, turning around shyly when he asked how old she was. "Eighteen," she muttered, her gaze down, her face blush covered. Worst. Day. Ever.

Tara looked at Suki with a sly smile after Felix's reaction. She was as red as a cherry! Tara hadn't really thought of it as mean. Hell, if she liked him, she shoulda said so, but sometimes friends had to help friends out. And besides that, Tara also wanted to see Serenity's reaction to this. To her great disappointment, it wasn't disbelief. Or anger. Maybe the two really weren't together after all....Well, that just gave Suki more of an opportunity to be with Felix, didn't it!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm

(Finally getting around to this. I've been working on the site all day.) (Felix? Messing with people's emotion for revenge? Oh no, not he. Not Fe.)

Felix calculated the years. "Five years apart, if I don't add on all the years I've been alive." He said. He'd noticed how quiet it seemed to get. The only one who'd spoken was Suki, and her voice didn't even have range. "Do you think I'm too old for you?" He asked as if the others were not in the room he was starting a conversation with the small girl. Serenity didn't seem to be reacting, but he'd probably get told how unfair and how mean he was being. How he was this, and how he was that. His blue eyes held nothing of the thought. Who said he was serious about this anyway? Who said he was not?

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:03 pm

(Okay, that obvious sarcasm gives me a clear answer. -.-)

Serenity couldn't help but give a light laugh at Suki's color. She shook her head a little at Felix's question. "Felix, don't tease her like that," she told him.

Suki didn't quite get it. Serenity said that he was teasing her, but Felix's expression didn't say that he was. "Technically...you'd be too old for anyone but Serenity, so...I don't think it matters...." she said quietly, her gaze still down, her face still red in embarrassment. Did she actually have a chance?

Serenity paused at Suki's statement and looked at her. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, her face a bit blunt. Suki probably didn't know what she'd said wrong, but Felix on the other hand, knew how she was about her age, even if she'd been 'reborn' not too long ago. Those girls didn't know that, they just knew her other age.

Tara knew what was about to come, and had started snickering. "She's calling you old, of course," Tara said, just to release the tension of the situation. That seemed to set Serenity off.

"Who you calling old!" Serenity said angrily at Tara, glaring at her. Yeah, normally Felix got the easy end of it when he called her old. Normally she'd just glare at him or tease him back. With others however, it was much, much different. Much. By far. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:28 am

Felix looked to Serenity with a slightly raised eyebrow. "She's as red as a cherry, looks like humans can turn that color as well. Looks like I've still got lots to learn about mortals." He looked at Suki with a small grin. "Care to teach me on Mortals 411?" He asked. "When you have free time that is." He somehow, between the time Serenity and Tara had started with the whole being old thing moved over to where Suki was. "If that's okay with you, Serenity."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes a bit at Felix when he said that it looked like humans could turn that color too. "I told you I wasn't the only one," she teased, sticking her tongue out lightly. She blinked when she noticed that Felix was over by Suki. This was getting strange. She wasn't usually one to get jealous (or so she thought), but this was getting a bit weird for her. Her and Felix had both made it clear that they wanted to be together, and she wasn't one to try and hold him back, but was he really actually doing this, or was he just teasing her? She blinked when Felix said if that was okay with her. That sounded a bit like he was asking permission. She wasn't his keeper or anything like that, so why was he asking...? This wasn't something he'd have done before that whole incident occurred. "Of course it's okay with me," she told him with a smile. She had, literally, all the time in the world to spend with him. Why shouldn't it have been okay with her if he spent time with Suki?

Suki started feeling a bit nervous when he moved to her, even more so when he asked her to teach him when she had free time. That almost sounded like....she pushed the thought from her head. There was no way she was that lucky. "U-um....s-sure," she said a bit quietly, her breath seeming to catch a little.

Tara raised an eyebrow as Serenity yelled at her, then almost immediately calmed down when Felix had spoken to her. She smirked lightly as Felix asked if it was okay with Serenity. She'd caught them. "Hm? Why wouldn't it be okay with her? It's not like you guys are dating or anything," she said with a shrug. "Right?" she said with a light chuckle. Oh yes, she'd caught them. There would've been no reason for him to ask otherwise. She kind of regretted saying that, because a moment later, Suki looked at her questioningly. Perhaps she should've waited to speak her mind. Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Oh yeah, he'd just asked permission, but there wasn't a hint of playfulness on his face. He didn't know what he expected Serenity's answer to be like, but he'd gotten one. He turned to Suki and pulled a piece of paper from his pocket along with a pen. He wrote his number and handed her the slip. "Call or text when you're ready." He told her. He looked at Tara. Wasn't she just a talker. "We're not dating, but we've got a very good bond, and it'd be rude to ask without permission. Seeing as though our bond is, complex." He shrugged. He didn't feel like going into detail. "Now, if you'll excuse us, I believe me and Serenity were heading home." He'd made his way over to the blond.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Tara blinked when Felix said that they had a good bond and tried not to laugh. Yeah, she was sure that was all it was. Not. A look of surprise crossed her face as Felix handed Suki his number, and she couldn't help but grin. As it seemed, both of her intentions had been fulfilled. She found out that Felix's and Serenity's relationship was complicated, and set up her best friend. When he said that him and Serenity had to go, she gave a light nod and a smile. "Okay. Hope you two stop by again sometime. Serenity knows where we live, if you wanna come by," she told them, knowing that they might see Felix sooner than they'd see Serenity.

Suki blushed as Felix handed her the paper, taking it shyly. "O-okay," she said with a nod when he told her to call or text when she was ready. She nodded when he said that him and Serenity were about to leave. "S-see you guys l-later..." she stuttered shyly as he turned and started back towards Serenity.

Permission. Yep, he'd said it. He was acting like...well, it was hard to describe. It wasn't like Serenity'd be angry with him if he hadn't asked. And rude? Not particularly. Felix was acting rather strange tonight, and she couldn't for the life of her figure out why. She smiled at Suki at her stuttering. Truthfully, the girl was really cute, in a small child kind of way. She was obviously much too innocent for her own good. She stood up when Felix started towards her as he said that they'd been about to head home. "Alrighty then, let's go," she said with a smile, giving a wave to the two girls. "Bye Suki, bye Tara," she said with a smile. She was responded to with a wave from Tara, who was grinning. "Later," the less eloquent of the two girls said.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm

"We will visit," he said and he very kindly slipped out of the tent and out into the moon lite streets. There seemed to still be people around, which was disturbing. What were they waiting for, an encore? Go to bed! Felix looked at the entrance for Serenity. When she came out he gave her a sympathetic smirk. "You going to lecture me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Serenity left out the tent after Felix, after giving a wave to the girls, knowing that once they were out of ear shot, Suki would likely get pissed off at Tara, yet end up thanking her at the same time. She still found it funny that Suki liked Felix. The girl didn't even know him, it was just a simple crush. She blinked and gave a small laugh and a smile at Felix when he asked her if she was going to lecture him. "Why would I do something like that?" she asked. She knew what he was expecting. But it wasn't really her place to lecture him. He'd never made her a promise to stay with her. He'd never verbally told her that he was going to treat her right this time around, so she was still going to treat him the same way as she'd treated him before she'd died. She didn't own him, and they'd never established the fact that they were a couple. So why would she get mad at him? She wouldn't. She didn't. She just walked next to him with her hands behind her back as she did.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Felix had to actually try for the first time in his immortal life to keep a blank expression. Not as easy as it sounded when you had to think about it. "i thought you'd be mad after our whole discussion." He siad honestly. "We're not official, but at the same time, we're...I don't know." He looked at her. "I just wanted to make sure that you weren't pissed about it since she's your friend and all, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-