Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah, Serenity knew she could use her wind, it had indeed occurred to her, but she didn't like cheating. At least, she considered it cheating. When they got there, Serenity gave a light laugh at what Felix said. She could tell that the man up there thought she wouldn't be able to hit the target. But that man? Well, he was about to get soaked. "What a gentleman you are," she said with a smile as Felix said ladies first. When he gave her the ball, she tossed it up and down a couple times just to get the feel of how heavy it was before throwing it. Maybe her aim wasn't as bad as she thought, because the ball hit the target and the man fell into the water, obviously shocked at this. "Well, what do ya know, it did only take me one!" she said with a laugh. "Bet that water's pretty cold," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Felix's grin turned into a smirk as the water splashed as the man fell in. "Nice aim." He said with complete amusement. "Bad to underestimate people," he said. He looked at the ball in his hand. "You should climb back up there so you can hurry up and get dunked again. It'd be best since you're already soaked." Felix's blue eyes danced lightly. He waited until the man was back on his seat, but Felix didn't exactly wait for him to get settled. He threw the ball and it it square, dropping the poor sap back into the water. "How's the water?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 pm

"Why thank you," she said with a smile as Felix said nice aim. She could hear the amusement in his voice. More than that, she was glad that he was enjoying himself. As Felix had said earlier that day, the Dragon was the last thing on her mind. In fact, since they'd gotten to the carnival, the creature hadn't even crossed into her mind. Serenity couldn't help but laughing when Felix dunked the guy before he even got fully onto the seat. She leaned lightly on him as she laughed. "Nice shot," she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

"Thanks." Felix said. He looked at the guy a moment longer before turning away, making sure to ease he way around since Serenity was leaning on him. "Where to next?" He asked. He'd chosen the last two things, it was her go. Felix didn't often think of ideas, so he left that to Serenity. She'd been here before, so she'd know the best places to go.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Serenity looked around once as Felix said where to next, noting that the guy at the dunk tank didn't look too happy about being dunked twice in a row. In fact, he might've even been grumbling a bit, but Serenity couldn't tell over all the people. "Well...I did tell Tara that we'd go see her and Suki perform, and I think they'd be starting soon," she told him with a smile. Tara wasn't a dancer in the usual sense of the word. She was more...graceful than most, at least during her performances. Outside her performing, not so much. And Suki, well, she was the musician of the pair, playing the violin. And she was quite good at it too, at least Serenity thought so.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Felix nodded. "okay," he said a bit too lightly. His grin had finally died away and now he was waiting for Serenity to lead the way. As much as he wanted her to join the performances he kept quiet. Not such a great idea after the thing with Nathaniel. "So, tell me about these two. Suki and Tara," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Serenity led Felix through the crowd until they got to an area with a bunch of people surrounding a stage. There weren't enough people to make the surrounding area jam packed, but it was enough to hinder easy movement. In other words, trying to get around without bumping into someone was near impossible. "Wow, there's a lot of people to see them this time," she said. They must've gotten rather popular. She looked at him when he asked her to tell him about Suki and Tara. "Well, they're best friends. Known each other since they were kids. Complete opposites though," she said as she stopped in the crowd. It didn't seem like it'd started yet, but from the large crowd, Serenity was guessing it would start soon. "Tara...well, you met her, she's pretty hyper, and doesn't really mind telling people what's on her mind. She's the more...outgoing, of the two. Suki on the other hand, she's a bit shy. She doesn't really speak much, not unless someone talks to her first. She's really petite, and on sight you'd probably label her as more of an innocent type...." Serenity explained with a light nod. "But the two put on shows like this a lot; Tara with her dancing, and Suki playing her violin. They work really good together, they've become really popular," she told Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:23 am

Felix nodded. "The sound, interesting," he said with a faint grin. Felix's hands slid into his pockets and he fumbled with the case. He looked at the stage. "There are quite the few familiar faces here," he stated. "It's odd seeing so many people out at night. Most would be cuddled up in their beds, dreaming." Felix's attention slowly turned to his left as he spotted movement. This one out of the ordinary, movement that he was meant to see. "Another odd occurrence," he said absently and turned back to the stage, this crowd was a bit noisy.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:14 pm

(he still has that case?)

Serenity nodded when he said that it sounded interesting. She tilted her head when he said that there were a lot of familiar faces there. "You recognize someone you wanna go talk to?" she asked with a smile. "Normally we probably would be too," she told him when he said that most people would be in their beds dreaming. She blinked and looked at him as he said something. "Huh? What's another odd occurrence?" she asked curiously. Her gaze turned towards the stage as the lights on it dimmed slightly. It looked like the show was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:30 pm

(always)

Felix shook his head. "I see plenty of people I know, none of which I wish to communicate with." He said. He left out the part in which he would not acknowledge them if they approached him. "I don't dream," he said when she commented. He merely shook his head as she questioned him about the odd occurrence. "Someone's calling me." He looked to the stage, dropping the subject. He wondered just how good these girls were. Had Serenity been right, then he'd be pleased. If not, disappointed, and she'd hear about it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Serenity tilted her head as he said that all the people that he recognized he didn't want to speak to. "Really?" she asked when he said that he didn't dream. She hadn't known that. "Someone's calling you, but you don't want to talk to them?" she asked curiously, then gave a shrug. "Well...okay then," she said. Her gaze turned back to the stage as she saw the two girls come out. Tara's outfit was different than it was before. She was no longer wearing the dress from earlier where it was below her knees, but a dress that fell just slightly above her knees, one that seemed to have been made specifically for dancing. The other girl, Suki, had on a similar dress, only slightly longer, and a azure color, rather than Tara's orange dress.

Suki had come out with a violin while Tara came out onto the stage with nothing. The spotlight was on both of them, but primarily on Tara when Suki started playing. As it seemed, Suki didn't mind being in the background. Tara's movements as she danced fit Suki's playing perfectly. It seemed that the dance was perfectly choreographed to the music. After the song ended, Tara took a bow and pulled Suki to the front to do the same. Tara gave a wave and a smile to Serenity, and those being her friends, Serenity waved back.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 am

(hehe, I'm like posting on three sites at once. It's so awkward.)

Felix wasn't going to explain. Instead he turned his attention to the stage and watched as the girls came out. As the music played and Tara danced he watched and listened in silence. When it was over, Felix did not clap. He just didn't clap, though he found the performance very appealing. The girls were without a doubt as good as Serenity had claimed them to be. He gave a small grin. "Backstage passes?" He asked.

(I so want that Ferris Wheel to become detached and roll through the carnival.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

(Noooo!!! Don't do that, it would ruin everything!! XD)

Even though Felix hadn't been clapping, it didn't stop Serenity from doing so. She looked at Felix and gave a light laugh as he asked, then grabbed his arm lightly and started leading him through the crowd. "I'm sure they won't mind," she told him with a smile. When Tara and Suki saw them coming, Tara grinned and Suki smiled, giving Serenity a light wave. Tara ran down to them and led them behind the stage, while Suki, not being too sure of what to do, went over to the microphone. "We're going to take a quick break, but we'll be back shortly," she told the crowd with a smile and a light bow before heading into the back as well. Her voice had been very soft and would probably remind one of some kind of delicate flower.

Backstage, Tara was grinning at the two. "How'd ya like it? We just finished it up last week just for this," she told them, then looked to Serenity. "By the way, you wanna join us?" she asked slyly before Suki came up to them. "Stop pestering her Tara," she said with a light smile and the same soft voice. Then she spotted Felix and gave a light bow. "Oh, hello there. You must be Felix, Tara told me about you," she said, straightening up some. "I'm Suki." Serenity at this point looked thoroughly shocked, but couldn't help but give a laugh. "I've never seen you talk so much Suki," she laughed, which made Suki turn a bit red, then she fell silent in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Felix let her drag him towards the back without bothering to resist. He'd wanted to go behind stage to meet Suki. Tara he'd already had the pleasure of an early encounter. He gave a timid grin at Tara's offer to Serenity. "That would leave me without a company," he said. He turned to Suki who had come in and bowed. "I am said Felix, what has been spoken about me by Miss Tara?" He asked. He moved closer to Serenity as if shying away from the two girls for the moment. "Should I be fearful that she's speaking?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:41 pm

(I can't imagine Fe being shy, even if he was acting)

Serenity shook her head lightly and with a sigh as Tara once more asked her. "Tara, I told you already..." Tara almost looked like she was about to pout, but interrupted her nonetheless. "But c'mon, we wanna hear you sing!" she complained.

Suki on the other hand, ignored the two and spoke to Felix as he questioned her. "Well, she said you told her you two are just really old friends." She glanced at Tara, then gave a smile. "She doesn't believe you." And that was the end of her speaking for the moment. She watched as Tara tried to convince Serenity to sing, but ultimately ended in failure. Serenity tilted her head a bit at Felix's behavior. It was odd, to say the least.

"Not really. I guess she just grew a bit more confident. What with performing like that and all," she directed the last part to Suki with a smile, obviously the statement being meant as a comment. Which, in turn, made Suki shy back a little. She didn't know Felix, and she wasn't normally good in front of people, and being complimented in front of others normally made her shy back, like now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:53 pm

(Good because there is a reason behind it)

Felix's icy blue eyes practically glowed at Suki's comment on Tara not believing him. "That's not exactly nice," he said. That old Felix slipping into his tone. That tone that sounded like a careless threat. He gave a tiny grin. "No matter, believe it or not we go way back. Farther than y..." He trailed off. What was to follow was 'Farther than your minuscule brain can comprehend, unless you already know she's immortal.' But he'd cut himself off and backed away from Serenity very slowly. "I have a sudden task that must be attended to, I'll meet you later Serenity. By that Water Stand, the one where you must shoot water at the target in order to win the prize. Half hour." He said and slipped out of the ten without another word.

(I miss my oh so awkward Felix. Welcome back my adorable, precious Felix. *hugs* )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

(.....)(Oh, and should I have Ser cave into Tara and sing?)

Serenity blinked as Felix said that he suddenly had a task he needed to take care of. If he wanted for them to leave, he could've just said so. Serenity wouldn't have minded. But to slip off into the crowd like that? Tara grinned. "Betcha he's gone off to get you something." Serenity just raised an eyebrow. "Highly unlikely. You don't know Felix." But then the thought of it slowly crept into her mind and she laughed lightly. "Though he does like being unpredictable," she told them with a light grin.

"So how've you been?" Suki finally asked, speaking up now that Felix was away.

Serenity gave a smile. "Good, how about you? I haven't seen you in a while. Looks like you've grown more confident," she said with the same smile.

"I've been doing wel-"

"I think she likes your boyfriend," Tara cut in with a grin, elbowing Suki lightly. "Ya little homewrecker," she joked with the same grin. Suki blushed brightly. "Quit teasing, I do not," she said stubbornly. Serenity blinked and couldn't help but laugh. "See, now you made Ser laugh at me," she pouted. Serenity couldn't help but hug the smaller girl that reminded her a bit of a plush doll. "Don't worry, I'm not laughing at you," she said, trying to contain herself from laughing too much. "Sure, you're just laughing with me," Suki replied miserably. "No, no, it's just...well, a girl like you, liking a guy like Felix...it's just really funny is all," she told Suki with a bright smile.

Suki stopped looking miserable just long enough to look completely confused. "Huh...? Why's that...?" Serenity just shook her head. "Hehe, don't mind it," she told Suki, patting the petite girl on the head.

Tara broke in between the two of them and wrapped her arms over their shoulders. "Now then! Back to business! Serenity, you have to perform with us!!! Pleeeaaaassseee!!!"

Serenity blinked as Tara came up to them and started begging. She sighed. "Ugh, Tara..." She really didn't want to. Well, it wasn't that she didn't want to, it was just that....the last time she sung for a crowd, the night ended up horribly. She loved singing for others, but...she'd told Felix that she'd only sing for him, and she was perfectly fine with that. Besides, it wasn't like she had her sister to perform with anymore. She almost sighed at the thought. Liora's flute would've gone beautifully into the performance.

(Oh, I forgot to mention. We'll say that sometime during the performance, Serenity put the genjutsu on her back.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:36 am

(Mkays)(nice post)

It didn't look as though he was going to meet Serenity at the Water Game, because he'd done what he had to do rather quickly. He followed his steps all the way back to the stage and went around back. "Serenity?" He asked. His blue eyes scanning the back as if expecting for some idiot to sneak attack him. It'd happened once before and Felix had not been a kind soul. He grinned at the memory. He walked farther into the space. "I'm back." While he'd been away he'd without surprise ran into Kyla. That woman was a great deal of trouble, but he never made argument with her. And the words she'd spoken was warning that he did not know how to acknowledge. Do you feel the blood rushing through your veins? That feeling of warmth when you touch your skin? Will you miss it, Felix? Child that's lived way past his time, only to have fate turn against you and leave you stranded in a helpless way. I warned you once to leave that girl, and now you'll suffer a fate far beyond your own strength. Watch the moon Felix, for you will be watching through the looking glass.

Felix swallowed at the memory. His heart seemed to pump a lot louder than it should. Had he really screwed up by protecting Serenity so often? Should he have just left when Kyla had told him to the first time? Was it too late to change things. He walked back outside and sat on the ground to get some air. Will Death open his doors for me tonight?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:23 pm

(Thank you, I had plenty of time to work on it. XD)

Serenity had been a bit too busy arguing with Tara to hear Felix's calling. "Come on Seeerrrr...I know it's been a while, but-"

"For the last time, no. I told you, I don't sing anymore except for..." she paused. "Nevermind, just no."

"Except for what? Except for," she got closer to Serenity in a teasing manner. "Except for Feeelix?" she laughed. She laughed more when she saw Serenity's face flush red.

"I didn't say that," she said.

"Then prove it! Sing in our performance!" Tara said, then went over to where the clothes were. "We even had two extra dresses made in case we found someone to join us! One of 'ems your size," she said with a light grin. "C'mon Ser, pleaaassseee!!" she begged.

Serenity finally sighed. "If we were to do a song, you know that you'd have to make up a dance for it, since it wasn't practiced, right...?" she said.

Tara grinned, knowing that she'd finally won. "Yeah, I know! I can improvise," she said with the same grin, bringing one of the dresses over to Serenity, it being a nice shade of violet, and if it was turned in the light the right way, sparkles could be seen shining on it. Serenity blinked and looked at the dress. It was...really beautiful. "Here, this is the one that's your size," she said, giving it to Serenity. "Do you know the song...umm...Suki, what was that one song you were playing the other day?" she asked, turning to look at Suki, who until this point had been silent.

"Huh..? You mean the Soft Goodbye?"

Tara nodded. "Yeah, that one! Ser, I think you'd sound great singing it! Do you know the words?"

Serenity had already began getting out of her dress, and into the new one as they discussed. Tara had been right, the dress fit her like a dream. "Yeah, I know that song," she said, actually getting a little excited that she'd be performing once more, but a little disappointed in herself for giving in.

Tara grinned. "Alright! Suki, do you want to go make the announcement?"

Suki suddenly looked a bit nervous. "Why me...?"

"Cuz you have to get used to being in front of large crowds, now go go go!" she chirped happily, pushing Suki out of the tent with her violin. Giving a sigh, Suki walked up onto the stage, past the curtains and to the main microphone. "E-excuse me everyone," she said, putting on a light smile. "We have a last second addition to our performance. Thanks to Tara, Serenity Mizuraki, a healer from the Crested, will be singing," she said with a smile, obviously making this up as she went. Suki gave a smile to the crowd before slipping back out backstage and peaking her head into the tent. "Ready?" she asked, her smile brightening as she saw Serenity. "That dress looks perfect on you Serenity!" she said with the same bright smile. "Anyways, I'm going to go start if you two are ready. Ser, you'll come out after Tara. You know when, right?" she asked with a smile, before going back out on stage, the spotlight hitting her as she started to play.

Serenity took a deep breath, smiling at Suki's compliment. "Thanks," she said, then looked to Tara. "You know, I really should be throttling you for this," she laughed lightly.

"Yep, I know. Seeya out on stage Ser. You'll do great, don't worry!" she called as she went out, having already handed the small headset to Serenity. Serenity waited until she heard the right part before going out, singing the song as best she could, which, given the silence brought on by her singing, was quite brilliant.

(The Soft Goodbye)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Felix stayed against the wall, unaware that the girls were inside debating on whether Serenity should sing or not. When the music started he looked up but didn't move. He wanted to remain where he sat, pondering everything that was happening right now. Everything that he'd much rather not come face to face with. Any other day he'd be glad to see Death, but not today. He sulked silently until he heard Serenity. "So she decided to sing after all." He said quietly. "She's good." He stood up and walked to the front to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm

(She's good? Psshh, like this is new to him)

Serenity hadn't seen Felix in front until the song ended, and was shocked when she did, but gave him a light smile nonetheless. Suki told the crowd that they were going to take a break, and the three girls went into the back, Serenity waving for Felix to come back as well as she went. She'd thought that he was going to be gone for half an hour, but nonetheless, she was more than pleased that he'd seen her perform.

Tara broke Serenity from her thoughts as she draped her arms over Serenity's shoulders from behind, obviously happy about something. She'd nearly knocked Serenity over with that backwards hug of hers. "You were fantastic!! I didn't know you had such a great voice, I don't see why you don't become a professional singer, rather than a healer!" she spouted happily, obviously not thinking too much on what she was saying.

Giving a light giggle, Suki made her way over to the two. "Tara, you're going to strangle her with your arms over her like that," she said with a light smile. She then turned her gaze to Serenity. "You really do have a lovely voice though," she said with a light smile, falling silent again, having seen Serenity wave Felix into the back.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Felix had saw Serenity wave him back and did as directed. His icy blue eyes blank with his expression. "You don't have to go all mute every time I come around," he told Suki. "If I wanted to bite, you'd be far past mangled." He told her with a grin. Felix knew that wasn't helping, but it was Felix who they were dealing with. He gave a small nod to Tara as if re-greeting her and then looked at Serenity. "I thought you didn't sing anymore?" He pressed. "Anyway, here's a treat for the three of you, the performance was well played, danced, and sang." He dropped a bag on a table. Inside were the famous dumplings that had been rumored to have been passed down and passed down was right.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 am

*tear* (I posted it up and the site had logged me out, and I went to copy it right before hand and it didn't copy...I was on the verge of crying..)

Serenity smiled when she saw Felix come into the back, quite obviously very happy. She couldn't help but giggle when Felix teased Suki. "Feee, be nice," she told him with a bright smile. She'd quite enjoyed having performed once more, and it showed through. She knew that Felix always acted like that, but Suki, being a shy girl, probably didn't quite understand his humor.

"The only reason she does that is because she-" Tara started, having unwrapped her arms from around Serenity, only to have Suki come up behind her and put her hand over Tara's mouth, with incredible speed for such a small girl.

"Eheh, she wasn't going to say aaannything," Suki said with a light, nervous laugh, her face a bit red, and her hand still over Tara's mouth despite the other girl's protesting muffled words.

Serenity blinked as she saw Suki's actions, but her attention was turned when she noticed that Felix was carrying a bag. She was going to say something on it, but Felix had already been speaking. She rolled her eyes lightly and stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh hush," she told him with a smile. He was just trying to embarrass her now, he knew that she sung, but only for him. She knew he liked hearing her sing, but she had told him that she'd only sing for him. She hoped he wasn't irritated with her or anything.

"Un tmeat?" Tara's voice came muffled through Suki's hand before she decided to move it off her mouth. "What is it?" she asked with a bright smile, apparently not bothered at all by taking congratulatory prizes from others.

Serenity on the other hand, went over to the table and opened the bag curiously. "Dumpli-" She paused. Hadn't it been not too long ago that they'd been talking about the restaurant that'd closed down? And that the recipe was rumored to have been passed on to someone else? "No," she said in slight disbelief. "These aren't...?" she questioned, looking at Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 am

(I hate that, it pisses me off)

Felix looked to Tara who was gladly explaining why Suki was like that,
but the smaller girl moved like a Stealth Ninja to defend her secret
from being spoken. "Tell me later," he told Tara. His short attention
was directed back to Serenity and the bag. He lightly nodded as she said
no. Then grinned as she said it couldn't be. "On the contrary, they can
be." He told her and leaned against the wall, his arms crossed over his
chest. "Go ahead and try it if ou don't believe, if only to satisfy your curiosity."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Suki blushed and looked to the side when Felix told Tara to tell her later. Tara looked at Suki and couldn't help but snicker, and gave a light laugh as Suki shot her a small death glare. Tara turned her attention away from Suki for the moment and back to Felix and Serenity. "Obviously there's something special about these specific dumplings. Care to fill us in?" she asked the two with a smile, as Suki went to putting away her violin in it's case silently. She seemed to be reverting back to the shy girl that Serenity had first explained to Felix about. This was the Suki that Serenity knew.

Serenity looked to Tara with a light smile as she asked what was going on. "Well, a long time ago, there used to be this restaurant that me and Felix used to go to, with these incredible dumplings, but it closed down. But apparently the recipe had been found by someone else, and these," she motioned to the dumplings. "Are quite possibly those very same dumplings."

Tara raised an eyebrow. "They that good?" She couldn't help but give a light laugh as Serenity nodded in a rather serious way. "I don't think 'very old friends' go searching everywhere for old recipes for each other," she teased, it being directed at Felix with a mischievous smile. She then shrugged. "But nonetheless, Suki get over here and stop fiddling with your violin, it's snack time!" she said with a bright smile. Suki paused and blinked, looking over at Tara blankly. "....Really?.....Snack time?" she asked, her face still blank, but it was obvious she was teasing Tara.

(Are they in separate containers, or....? And ish there forks? Don't wanna say they started eating them with their hands or nothin. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-