Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 pm

"Your back." He said without expression. His blue eyes had gone blank and his expression was not curious, it was not upset, it was blank. Where had she gotten those scars? Who had done it? How long ago? "Where did the scars come from?" He asked her. He wouldn't ask again. If she didn't answer this ride would stop at the top and no one would know why.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:20 pm

When he said her back, her face suddenly grew a shade paler than usual, and one of her hands reached around to her back, and she swallowed lightly when she felt no trace of her genjutsu on it. After a moment, she sat back down, suddenly looking a bit nervous. "I-it was a long time ago, they're nothing," she said, trying to keep her composure. Those were not times she wanted to remember, hell no. But this was Felix. He had something of an insatiable curiosity, even though he never showed it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Felix didn't think it was nothing. Those scars were not normal. They were, not an accident either. Felix blinked as the ride creaked and sputtered. He looked over the edge as smoke started to break out from the machine that made the ride work. "Looks like we'll be up here for a while." He said. He could see the ride manager trying to check the ride. "Where did they come from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:38 pm

(how the hell'd he do that...?)

Serenity blinked as she heard the ride start making noises that she was sure that it wasn't supposed to make. She looked over the edge, looking a bit concerned. Hadn't Felix said something earlier about the wheel breaking off...? She almost reluctantly turned back to Felix at his question, figuring that it would be easier to just out and tell him, otherwise he'd keep asking. And considering they'd be up there a while. Well the awkward silence wouldn't be comforting. She sighed. "How much do you know about the witch trials that took place about a thousand and a half years ago?" she asked. She was sure that the Witch Trials were before his time, but he'd probably heard of them. They were very popular for the cruelty with which they treated the accused. Popular in a bad way. A very, very bad way.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:48 pm

(Felix is magical, jk. He's extremely fast)

Felix hadn't been born during the time, but he'd heard about it. Learn about it, it was one of the things his little village refused to have repeat. History always repeated unless it was explained in detail how wrong it could be. "Abigail Williams accused people of being witches in order to get to John Proctor." He said. "Small town, Puritan kids getting bored, bad things happen when certain get attention." He looked over the carnival. "That's what happened to you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 pm

(That's....really fast. That's like Xan stopping time fast.)

Serenity looked off to the side when he described it. She actually knew all of the people that he'd mentioned. Not that she was friends with all of them of course. She nodded when he asked that was what happened to her. "At first it was simply an accusation of being some kind of Temptress, but when they found out I didn't die by simple means. Well....they tried...everything," she said, trailing off and shuddering lightly. Why was she saying this? He'd simply asked her if that was what had happened, end of story, he didn't want to know anything other than about the scars. Why was she telling him about things other than that?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

(i know, which is impossible for Felix. So he just casually used some ninjutsu. Water in the machine. Messes up wires, blah blah blah, they're stuck for a while.)

Felix went very still. Everything? When she said that, did it mean what he was thinking. The grotesque thoughts going through his mind. Lynching, that was one of the things that usually happened. Burning at the stake. How much had she gone through. Did he even want to know? Felix's mind kept coming up with things, but the worst was burning. He'd seen that much before. A sight that had left him feeling sick. The girl had died, but she'd gotten her revenge on everyone who'd been apart of her death. Felix swallowed. "What did...what did they do?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Serenity froze in place when he asked what they did. The memories that swarmed through her head made her feel faint, but she managed to keep herself together, somehow. "You name it...they probably did it...burning, drowning, stoning, hanging...beheading...luckily that last one was stopped before it could get too far," she said quietly. At this point her whole body was shaking lightly and she almost felt tears starting to well in her eyes. Hadn't this night been meant for enjoyment? After they got off the ferris wheel, she'd put the genjutsu up. What she hadn't mentioned was that they whipped all the witches until they'd admitted that they were witches, even if they weren't. Serenity was one of the more stubborn ones. But eventually she'd broke. That was why she never questioned men when they told her what to do.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:27 pm

(aww, poor Serenity)

Felix stayed quiet as she mentioned all that had happened. All that had crossed his mind. He leaned against the side of the ride. "Sorry I asked," he said quietly. He wished that he had not asked. He knew what they'd done, but he'd just had to ask. His gaze focused on the people below them. Humans are cruel.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:33 pm

(ikr? and did the ride start back up again?)

Serenity said nothing as he said that he was sorry she asked, but hugged her arms lightly around herself and leaned against the side of the car silently. Still she was shaking, still her face was pale, and still she felt like crying. But she started pushing the thoughts from her mind immediately. She didn't want this to be a sour night. But though she was trying to calm down, she didn't bring her gaze outside the cart. She'd seen most of the carnival before this conversation had been brought up. She glanced at Felix for a moment, before bringing her gaze back to the floor of the ride. She didn't know if there was really anything she could say at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 pm

(nopes)

Felix held back a sigh. Nice way to screw things up. He glanced at her out the corner of his eye. "When we get down, let's go dunk that guy over there." He said pointing at the large tub of water and a man with a grin on his face because he was still dry. Felix pulled Serenity towards him. "I never understood how you're scared of heights, but never have any issues with Ferris Wheels."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Serenity looked up to Felix when he said that when they got down they should dunk that guy over there. She looked over the side and couldn't help but give a small smile. "Sure," she said. (imagine my siggy, but her with a small smile) Serenity blinked when he pulled her over to him, and smiled a bit, sitting next to him without complaint. "I got over that fear a few years back. Now it's spiders," she joked. She wasn't really afraid of spiders, she was just trying to lighten the mood. She didn't want to have that on her mind anymore. She wanted this night to be a good one, one that they'd remember.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Felix leaned against her. "If you miss, I will not let you live it down." He said. He remembered when they had thrown darts at balloons years ago. Memories could be precious at times. "If you're over heights then let's fly down from here and finish with our night," he said. He blinked as fireworks shot into the hair. He leaned back in the chair. "Or we can watch the fireworks."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Serenity smiled as he leaned against her, leaning against him a bit as well. Her body had finally stopped shaking and it seemed that she was starting to relax, simply being next to Felix. He made her feel safe. Though she'd probably never say that aloud to him. It would probably just boost his pride. She almost chuckled at the thought. She did laugh lightly though, when he said that he'd never let her live it down if she missed. "Same goes for you," she told him, her body relaxing against Felix's as she leaned against him. Tara had been right. They really did act like a couple. She blinked and looked at him as he said that if she was over heights then they should fly down. She was starting to think that maybe it was flying she was afraid of, because the thought made her a bit nervous, though it didn't really show. She looked out the side of the car as she heard the whistling of fireworks in the air. She smiled as she heard Felix say or they could watch the fireworks. "I'd rather stay here and watch the fireworks," she told him. Her gaze suddenly was cast up. For the first time she noticed that there were no clouds, and that... "I just noticed...there's a full moon tonight," she said with a smile. The clear night sky was beautiful. One could see the stars shining like little lights.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm

"We always have festivals on full moons. Especially the big stuff." He said quietly. "And I think, this might be one of those special days." He looked up at all the sparks in the sky. "Serenity, what do you want us to be?" He asked remaining to lean against her. "I don't want you to think on it, just say the first thing that comes to mind."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Well, that was true, somehow. However it happened, the big stuff only happened on nights of the full moon. She looked at him as he said that these might be one of those days, then smiled lightly and looked back out at the fireworks. She was starting to not mind that the ferris wheel was stopped. She kind of froze though, when he asked that question of his. "That's not really something I can decide without thinking..." she said. "I...want us to be a couple, but...if it's not what you want, I'm...perfectly fine with us just being friends.." she said a bit quietly. Okay, so maybe she wasn't perfectly fine with them being just friends. She loved Felix, more than he knew, and more than she could possibly say aloud. So if it wasn't something Felix wanted, then she wouldn't push it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:11 pm

"You don't mind us being just friends because you don't want to force me into a relationship." He said quietly. "That's, funny because I thought it'd be the other way around." He looked at her with a grin. "I'm not afraid of commitment," he said. He gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "I want us to be a couple, but I have some personal issues that have to be sorted out." He gave her a tiny grin. "Issues that go way back." He patted her on the head. "Looks like we're moving again." He pointed down to show that the earth was coming towards them.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he said that he thought it'd be the other way around. She wasn't quite sure what that meant exactly. She blushed lightly when he kissed her on the cheek, and couldn't help but give a smile. She wondered what this meant. Did it mean that, after he sorted out these personal issues of his, then they'd be a couple? She was hoping that's what it meant. She giggled lightly when he patted her on the head. "I thought we went over that before, I'm not a cat," she joked, her mind slowly getting off the former subject as she thought of things to lighten the mood. She looked over the side when he said that they were moving again. "Hm, so we are..." She giggled. "I wanna see the look on that guys face when he hits the water," she said, in regards to the dunk tank.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Felix was glad that they were having a good time. Glad that she had not questioned him. This could work, would work. He looked over the edge. "You're not a cat, and I'm not a bear." He smirked as she said she couldn't wait to see the expression of the guy hitting the water. "So it seems we both are." Felix didn't plan on missing for the sake of the poor mans pride. If he was paying to hit the guy into the water, he'd do so.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Serenity couldn't hold herself back from laughing as Felix referenced to his old nickname. The one that she'd use to call him, just to tease him or tick him off a little. She'd always thought it was hilarious. "Glad we're...clear on that..." she said between laughs (the ellipses are the pauses for her laughing). Even though they were returning back to the ground, Serenity was still leaning on Felix. She didn't really care if people saw, she was there to have a good time with Felix, not to get judged by others. "I betcha if we dunk him twice in a row, he won't be grinning anymore," she said with a giggle. The Ferris Wheel had stopped once more, but only momentarily, to let some others off their carts.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Felix nodded. It would be nice to see that cheesy little grin wiped clean off his face. He nodded again. "Yes, let us do that once we're on the ground." Felix's blue eyes shinned with dangerous intent. Of course it was a harmless dangerous intent. He hated taht the ride had to stop every few seconds to let people off. Rollarcoasters were better. The let everyone on and off at once.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Serenity smiled when he said they should do that when they get on the ground. She could tell by the look in his eyes that this was gonna be fun. She already knew that Felix would be grinning by the end of this, and she was looking forward to it. After another minute or two, their cart finally got to the ground and they were let out. She turned to Felix with a smile once they both got out of the way of the others. "Reeeaddy?" she asked, obviously back to her old self.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

It was amsuing to see her convert back and forth between her emotions. One moment she was childish, another serious, another sad, so many faces for one body. Felix grinned and nodded. "As ready as one could ever be," he said genuinely. "Now, how many shots will it take for you to hit the target?" He asked as he started towards the large tank.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Serenity followed next to Felix as he walked towards the tank. As he asked how many shots it would take her, she held up two fingers without much thought. "Two," she said with a nod. One shot to get used to throwing again, and the second to knock'em down. At least, that was Serenity's way of thinking. Usually once she got a good feel for the object she was throwing, she could hit anything with it. Of course, that anything had to be within a reasonable distance. She knew that for Felix it would only take one shot. He was, after all, a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Felix smirked. Two. She could make it one easily if she guided with her wind. "Alright," he said. He looked up at the grinning man. "Two for her, one for me. And we don't plan on missing," he gave a grin himself. "So you might want to wipe that silly little grin off your face." Felix took the ball and handed it to Serenity. "Ladies first," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-