Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Serenity blushed at his comment and for a moment found herself speechless. "N-no, I didn't say that," she said, turning her head to the side slightly. In all reality, yeah, Serenity was indeed a party girl. But the hell if she'd ever tell Felix that! That would just be more ammo for him to use against her. She had to be careful of what she said around him. She blinked and looked back at him as he said that he didn't think he'd ever been to one. "Really?" she asked, sounding genuinely surprised. She looked at him as he stood up, and stood up as well with a smile. "You'll love it, it's absolutely gorgeous," she told him with a smile. She blinked and turned her head towards the trees as the little dragon ran up to the two of them. It stopped in front of them and stared up at them happily. Serenity bent down and petted it, only to have it jump in her arms. With a sigh and a smile, Serenity stood up while holding it, petting it lightly. The creature looked at Felix with what looked to be a happy gaze, and what would've been a smile had it not been a dragon. "Nya!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Felix looked at the dragon as it came over to the them. He really didn't like that thing. It was so weird. He nodded as Serenity said that he would like it. "You'd better be right, or else you'll regret it." He threatened. He was joking of course. He started to walk back up to the road. "Hey, is that place still around, that restaurant with the good dumplings and cake?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 pm

(lol, oh, those are covert feelings of jealousy, because Serenity's getting so close to it, lmfao)

Serenity smiled and rolled her eyes at Felix's response, walking along side him. "Uh-huh, suuuree I will," she said with a small giggle. But the dragon on the other hand, didn't quite understand the joke and growled lightly at Felix. Serenity blinked and patted it's head. "Calm down, it was a joke," she said, sounding almost surprised that it had even understood Felix. What a smart creature... she thought silently. She looked at Felix as he asked if that one place with the good dumplings and cake was still around. "No, they closed down a while ago," she said, shaking her head. "But, rumor around is that another restaurant that just opened up somehow has the same recipes," she said with a smile. "I'm guessing it's probably a descendant of my old friend or something," she said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:56 pm

(LMFAO, he is not jealous of some dragon!)

There was yet another reason to hate that thing. It had growled at him as though he was really going to hurt Serenity. "Shut up you mutt." Felix mumbled under his breath. He looked over his shoulder at Serenity as she said it was closed down. that was a real shame, he'd liked going there. But if there was a chance that the recipe was still out there he'd find the place and take Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:01 pm

(In the words of Serenity: Uh-huh, suuuree)

Serenity only chuckled as she heard Felix mumble at the little creature. As they got closer to the park, the dragon started squirming a bit as if it wanted to get down. When Serenity put it down, it started running around hyperly and happily before taking off into the park, playing with a bunch of the kids, like it was one of them. A couple of the kids even started chasing it around. At one point, it stopped with it's hind up in the air and it's tail wagging like a little puppy before taking off running again. Serenity sighed and looked to Felix with a light smile. "I really don't get it. The thing looks like a dragon, purrs like a cat, and plays around like some kind of puppy dog," she said, shaking her head lightly. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"How am I suppose to know what it is?" He asked. "It's from the unknown. It could be a crossbreed between hundreds of things." Felix shrugged. "I mean look at it." He pointed at the dragon. "It's so, weird." He started to laugh. "What if it eats someone?" He watched the thing as it ran around. "We're not taking it with us tonight, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked how was he supposed to know what it was. "Eheh, sorry...I guess I just started rambling, i wasn't talking to anyone in particular," she laughed lightly. She started laughing as he said that it was so weird. "It won't eat anyone," she giggled. "It's perfectly harmless, I mean look at it," she said. The dragon was on top of one of the slides at the playground as the kids chased behind it, sliding down it when they got too close, then pranced around at the bottom, 'nya'ing happily before taking off again. She looked at Felix as he asked if they were taking it with them tonight. "Of course not," she said, rolling her eyes a bit. "I'll leave him at home, okay?" she said with a light giggle. "Besides, he'd be too hard to keep track of between all the stands and tents and rides and what not," she said with a smile. It was much easier to keep track of him in the open in the park, than in an overcrowded area with tents, rides, and stands.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Felix was glad to hear that she wasn't going to let that thing come along. He shrugged at her apology. "It's no biggy." He smirked and patted her on the head. "Afterall, once the night starts, that thing will be nothing but a memory." He grinned and started to pick up his speed in walking. "You see, it'll just be you and me." Yes, he was playing around again. "And....if it won't eat humans, what does it eat?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Serenity blinked as he patted her on the head, a stutter in her step as he said that once the night started, the dragon would be nothing but a memory. She didn't like the sound of that. It sounded like the silence before the storm. The unsheathing of knives before the onslaught. The upcoming sounds of him about to tease her. She turned her head to the side with a light shade of blush as he said that she'd see, that it'd just be the two of them. "Cut that out, will ya," she said, trying not to sound embarrassed. She then looked at him as he asked what it ate if it didn't eat humans. "It seems to like people food just fine," she said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 pm

(lmao, she makes it sound like he's going to murder the dragon)

"Cut what out?" He asked, noticing her blush. Why did she always try to hide? It was pointless. A useless attempt. Felix let her have it though. He gave a small hmph when she said human food was fine. "No dragon pellets?" He asked. "Or dragon chow?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm

(lol, no, no, she meant that phrase sounded like a teasing statement, which always means that he's going to tease her more, silly!)

"Nevermind," she said, looking back ahead as she walked. She was surprised that Felix didn't continue teasing her though, but glad at the same time. She raised an eyebrow at his last questions. "Would you like to find stores that sell those things?" she joked with a light giggle. "No, he seems to like normal, human food. Doesn't even hafta be meat really, it's weird. You'd think that'd be the only thing it would eat when it came to human food, but nopes! Makes it a lot easier when it comes to shopping for it though," she said with a laugh, noting that even though they were getting further from the children and the playground, the dragon was still playing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Felix smirked. "Uh huh, I bet it loves chicken." He couldn't help himself. It seemed like there was no way for him to scare Serenity just a bit about that dragon. Felix yawned. He was getting bored (and I'm losing my muse). "So Serenity, how about you sing something," he asked. "Anything, just off the top of your head since I haven't heard you sing in years."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:33 pm

(lol, is the song to help with your muse?)

Serenity rolled her eyes as he said that he bet it loved chicken. "For the record, I didn't even feed it chicken," she said matter-of-factly, then gave a light laugh. She blinked as he told her to sing something, then smiled. "Sure," she said with a smile. She knew that she was gonna regret singing a song off the top of her head, because most of her songs that were off the top of her head were...either, really girly, or really romantic background-ish. Without hesitating too much, Serenity started singing the first song that popped into her head, after remembering the beginning of it of course.

The song-The lyrics

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Felix walked with his hands in his pockets as she said that she hadn't fed it chicken. "Uh huh, sure." He then smirked as she agreed to sing. The last time she'd offered was the day he'd found her pounding a punching bag at the gym. He felt the lingering pain in his gut from when she'd punched him. He unconsciously pulled his hand from his pocket and rubbed his stomach. The song was actually nice. He'd found her very talented, but performing was something he liked for himself. The last time she'd preformed for a crowd it'd ended with him murdering someone.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 pm

(lol, it's one of those 'now that you heard it, i have to kill you' kinda days, lmfao)(and lmfao, he rubbed his stomach)

When Serenity had finished singing, she still had a smile on her face. She loved that song, a lot. She was glad that Felix hadn't said anything about the lyrics, it wasn't like she'd written it. And yeah, she'd written songs of her own before, but she was one of those people that just couldn't sing her own lyrics, thinking they were either too sad, or too corny, or something like that. They did better as poems than as music in her mind. Serenity glanced at Felix with a smile, noting something. It was funny, Felix requested her to sing when they were alone together, but not, oh say, if there were places where she could sing for others. It was almost like he wanted to keep her all to himself. She secretly giggled at the thought, holding back a blush. She secretly liked the sound of that. She turned around and started walking backwards so that she could see him, only to see that the dragon wasn't too far behind them. It must've started following when she'd begun singing. Looking back to Felix, she gave a smile. "I dint disappoint, did I?" she asked with the same smile, her eyes shining lightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:20 pm

(lmao)

Her songs always seemed to evolve around...love. Felix wondered if it was just her, or her style of music. He'd once told her that music can describe a person. Felix didn't listen to music, so trying to figure him out that way was pointless. He then turned his head as Serenity asked if he disappointed her. "Of course not." He told her. "Why would I be, you have talent Miss." He then looked at the stalker of a dragon. It was back....
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:27 pm

(LMFAO!!! It was back...)

Serenity only let out a small giggle when he said of course not. "Good! Because you're really the only one sing for, so I didn't want to sound out of practice or anything," she told him with a smile, hoping that it wouldn't bring up a big fuss that she didn't sing for anyone else. Otherwise, a big teasing fest anyways... She smiled lightly as he looked at the dragon. "Oh, how many times do I have to tell you Fe, don't mind him, he's harmless," she said with the same, bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Nothing is harmless, nothing. Felix really didn't like that thing. Yes, that has been expressed many times before, but maybe there was a deeper reason. Maybe unconsciously he had a reason for suspecting the so called 'innocent' dragon. He hadn't noticed those yellow eyes, but maybe, just maybe he did, but it hadn't dawned on him yet. Felix shrugged and started to walk again. "Yes, I'm glad I have the luxury of being the only one to hear you sing. Your voice is a treasure."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Serenity only tilted her head as he gave no response for her telling him not to worry about the dragon, then turned around again and started walking normally. She blinked and blushed lightly at his response to what she said about only singing for him. She smiled and gave a small giggle before giving him a playful bump as they walked. "And I thought you weren't a treasure hunter," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. The dragon, seeming to get bored of walking behind them, flew up into the trees, and randomly started chasing birds, snapping at them, but never eating them or actually biting them. (the thing is too innocent, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:12 pm

(Pure Evil)

"No, I may not be a treasure hunter, but the treasure comes to me." He smirked and then started to chuckle at her blushing. "Look at you, turning colors again, I though you were over that." He said with a small grin. He pointed up at the trees. "Told you it liked chicken."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 pm

(lol, wait for what comes next)

Serenity merely smiled, rolling her eyes lightly as he said that the treasure comes to him. "Aren't you just a lucky guy then. If treasure came to me so easily, I'd have no reason to go out and hunt for it, with all those dangerous traps n stuff around it," she said, almost sarcastically. She only smiled as he chuckled, giving a light, almost inaudible one of her own. Chuckling or laughing, it didn't matter which one, told Serenity that he was enjoying himself. "I am over that, I don't know what you're talking about," she said with a light giggle. She looked at the dragon as he commented on it. "I don't think that counts," she said with a smile.

The dragon had really only flown overhead so it could keep a better eye on them, but it wasn't necessarily a minus that he got to chase birds. As a bird flew over the two (a good six feet above them), the dragon took itself to chase that one in particular, flying much closer to them, and over Felix specifically, so that it's wings almost grazed his head at their lowest point.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Felix started to grin. Serenity, oh Serenity. If you only knew how terrible of a liar you were. "I think treasure hunting suits you well, don't give it up because mine comes to me without problems." He told her. He started to say something else but stopped when that stupid dragon came inches from him. "He obviously doesn't like me, seeing as though he's trying to take my head off." Felix grunted. That thing would be road kill by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Her smile almost faded as he told her not to give up treasure hunting, but it didn't. "Well if it comes to you without problems, then what's the point? I'll just go have you stand outside a cave, and the treasure will fly at you like you're some kind of magnet," she said, crossing her arms with a nod, as if this was a brilliant idea. "Yes, yes, that'll work, that'll be my new form of treasure hunting, I'll use you as a magnet," she said with a laugh. Little did Felix know, Serenity truly had given up treasure hunting because of what happened last time. There would be no more treasure hunts for her. The Blue Dragon, that legendary figure, that girl who fearlessly faced every obstacle in her path...she was gone now. Too many bad things had happened because of her need for adventure, her need to find treasure. It wasn't something she wanted to keep doing, not anymore. Serenity blinked as the dragon flew very close to Felix's head. "I can't imagine why he doesn't like you," she said honestly, looking at it, as it sat in a tree, seemingly snickering, but then flew off when it realized it'd been spotted.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Felix smirked. "I am not your treasure magnet," he said as he slowed his pace so he wasn't walking beside her anymore. He was now walking a few paces behind her. "I think that you, Miss Serenity Mizuraki, should not use others in such unlikely manners. Where has your good hostess skills gone?" He shook his head. "As for that thing up there, I don't know either, but I wish it'd take it's problems somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he was not her treasure magnet. "Why not? It's so much more simple, and so much less dangerous!" she said with a laugh. He blinked as he slowed his pace to walk behind her. She turned herself and walked backwards to look at him, crossing her arms when he asked where had her good hostess skills gone. "Now see here, for moi, being a hostess only applies when I am hosting a party or having others in my home, and since currently I am neither, Mr. Kuriyama, they do not apply," she said with a matter-of-factly nod. She smiled when he mentioned the dragon, stopping for a few paces so that she was once again beside Felix, turning around so that she was facing forward once more. "Don't worry Felix, all you have to do is wait til later on, then you won't have to worry about him anymore," she whispered to him with a smile before pulling back and walking with her hands folded behind her back. She blinked and blushed brightly as a pair of guys walked by them, and she heard a whistle once they had passed. She crossed her arms and looked off to the side, clearly embarrassed. She knew that it had probably been her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-