Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:26 pm

(lol, you have to love this guy, right? NOT!)

He kept her hand in his own. "Yes ma'am. If action movie is what you wish, then your wish is granted." He had good luck all over today. "Okay, so we're watching an action movie, so with that in mind, I think we should watch a classic action movie." He said. "Something like....Well, I can't think of anything, but it'll come to mind after a while."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:34 pm

(lmfao!)

Serenity rolled her eyes lightly when he called her ma'am. Teasing again, no doubt. He'd done this whole 'your wish is my command' thing before, but she'd never actually taken it serious. It was always him teasing her. She nodded when he said that he thought they should watch some classic action movies. She smiled when he trailed off, saying he couldn't think of anything. "Weeell, I have some old mafia and cop movies," she suggested to him with a light shrug. She hadn't watched any classics in a while. She liked seeing the newer ones, really, but like they said, the classics never died.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:44 am

D.K. nodded. "Okay that sounds good," he told her. Old mafia and cop movies. It brought a grin to his face that linger for a moment. That was amusing. "I have to admit, this morning has been pretty good,wouldn't you say?" He looked at her, his blue eyes shinning in the light. "Least we won't have to go into town with you in my shirt, and me shirtless. We don't want other people, peeking either." He dropped her hand and moved along a few steps ahead. "How'd you like the swim?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Serenity looked at him with a smile as she saw him grin. She knew that action and horror movies were the two genres he really liked. She nodded when he said that this morning was going well. "Absolutely," she chirped happily. She blushed lightly as he said that at least they wouldn't have to go into town, then other people wouldn't be peeking either. "D-drop it," she told him, sounding embarrassed, her gaze turning off to the side slightly. She hadn't quite meant it literally, because the next second he'd dropped her hand. She crossed her hands behind her back as she walked and looked at him as he walked ahead and asked how she liked the swim. "It was fun, and refreshing," she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:11 pm

D.K. nodded. "I thought the same," he told her. "It had been a while, and to get out and actually do it was a nice change." He held onto that moment for a minute before turning a bit and looking to her. "Now, now, don't get all embarrassed. You have the perfect form." He said with a smirk and then started to laugh. He couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that it had been a while, then nodded. "Yes it was," she agreed when he said that it was a nice change. She looked at him when he told her not to get embarrassed, her face turning a crimson red at his next comment. "I-I..." she then pushed him and crossed her arms. "Stop teasing you meanie," she pouted lightly, her face still that bright red color. As they walked, the Crested Gates were coming into sight.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:26 pm

D.K. started to laugh. "You're just changing colors. Are you just that embarrassed?" He asked her. "I mean, what did i say. Was it the figure thing?" He asked. "If you don't think that you don't have a great figure then I must say that you should give yourself more credit. You're a model waiting to be found." D.K. slowed his pace so that he was walking side by side with her. He saw the village gates. He hoped someone wasn't going to pester him about things he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Serenity kept her blush as he continued to tease her. "Cut it out Fe!" she told him with her arms still crossed. "It's not...I don't..." she didn't think it would've been possible, but her blush brightened at that model comment. "Sh-shut up!" she told him, sounding extremely embarrassed. When they got to the gates, Serenity gave the guards a light wave, and they simply gave her a smile and a nod. They knew her well. They all knew she was the healer of the Crested, and they knew that Felix was with her. Or perhaps it was the other way around. Either way, they knew the two well enough to let them in without question.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:45 pm

D.K. started to laugh. "I'm quiet," and then he zipped his lips. Going through the motions and all. He loved how she laughed and she blushed when he said nice things to her. Maybe it was something of the moment, but he was falling for her. Forever with her was fine by him. As they got to the gates he looked to the guards but said nothing. He just walked beside Serenity in silence. He had promised to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:58 pm

(Uh-oh...we're gonna have another Jasper on our hands...)

Serenity couldn't help but giggle lightly through her blush when Felix literally zipped his lips. "Good, you better be," she joked with a light smile, her face still blush covered. She could just feel it burning with embarrassment. She'd noticed that he'd started laughing a lot more, and in public no less. He'd never used to laugh in public. At least not that she was aware. She liked this new Felix. Not to say that she didn't like the old one. She loved the games they played, the way he used to tease her. Now, why was she thinking like this was a different person completely? Maybe it was just how quickly he was changing. Or perhaps, even, it was her seer powers kicking in? She wiped the thought from her head immediately. Once they got to her house, she unlocked the door, saying the while "You know, you can unzip your lips now," she giggled. "As long as what you say doesn't have to do with teasing me," she said with a resolute nod, and a smile, opening the door and letting him in, closing it behind him as always.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:27 am

D.K. remained silent as promised until they got to the door and she said that he could talk as long as he wasn't teasing. "Alright." He told her with a smile. He stepped into the door and looked around. Felix was sitting on the couch, his back to them. He wondered if the thing was sleep or not. "So, you go start cooking and I'll get the movie?" He suggested.

Felix was indeed sleep. Hunger had driven him to lay down on the couch until the two of them got back so he could be fed. When he heard the door click he stirred, looked to Serenity and D.K. and jumped off the couch soraing towards them. "I'm hungry, feed me."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:35 pm

(Poor Felix, obviously he can't handle being hungry in that body as well as he can in his own)

Serenity couldn't help but smile lightly at the small creature that seemed to be asleep on her couch. She looked to Felix with a nod at his suggestion. "Sounds good to me," she told him with a smile, blinking as the dragon jumped off the couch and came towards them, remembering something. "Oh, you must be hungry, huh?" she said with a smile. "Well, c'mon then," she said, starting off into the kitchen. No, this wasn't any different from how she'd treated the small creature when Felix wasn't around. Serenity had always been good to her pets, no matter what they were. Somehow, she just instinctively knew when they were hungry, when they wanted to go play outside, stuff like that.

Serenity wondered what she should give it to eat. It seemed to have liked fruits pretty well, but Felix had been right, the creature also liked meats as well. She did have some chicken in the fridge that was already cooked for the little creature for whenever it was hungry, so she'd just give it that. She didn't want it to be cold though, so she put it on a small plate and heated it up before setting it on the ground for the dragon. "Here ya go," she said with a smile, then started getting the pans out for her and Felix's meal, then started preparing it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:11 pm

D.K. ignored the dragon and started looking for the movie but realized he didn't know where they were. "Hey, were are the movies?"
He asked Felix. When the guy gave him the answer he went to the TV and
got them. Searching through the many movies he found the classic cop and
mafia one. Putting it into the dvd player he walked over to the couch,
but stopped. Did Felix sit on the couch or the floor? He hesitated then
walked to the kitchen. "Where do you sit?"

Felix followed after Serenity, stopping when he heard someone ask where the movies were. Under the TV.
He then walked on into the kitchen. He was glad Serenity caught on
really quick about the food. When she laid down some chicken he looked
at it. "I thought you said he didn't eat meat?" Which came out as "Neh." He then started to naw on the chicken. Why don't you just ask her where you sit? Felix asked D.K.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Serenity smiled as the small white dragon started to eat, putting water into the one pan and sauce into the other. She put each pan onto the stove, looking at the dragon with a light smile as it nehhed. She heard Felix in the other room taking out the movie, and she heard the TV turn on. "It'll be done in a few minutes Fe," she called out, stirring the pasta in.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:11 pm

D.K. sighed lightly. Not because Serenity had said she'd be there in a minute, but because Felix was being uncooperative. "I just need for you answer this. I'll even suggest that she let's you stay." D.K. new he'd probably need Felix, no matter how much he hated to think about that.

Felix growled as he chewed on the chicken. Figure it out yourself. You stole my body, find out how it works. And as for me staying, I don't need your help for that. You won't be in my body for too much longer. Felix picked up the piece of chicken and flew off into the back room.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at the dragon as it growled, stirring the pasta once. She wondered if it was still feeling sick. If not, she'd take it back after the movie. She smiled lightly as the small creature flew off into the back room. She shook her head lightly and continued cooking. Just like she'd said, it only took a few more minutes to finish. When it was done she put some on plates, got forks and went out into the living room. "Want anything to drink Fe?" she asked with a smile, handing him his plate, noticing that he hadn't sat down yet. "So, you gonna sit on the stairs again, or are you actually gonna sit with me on the couch today?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:27 pm

D.K. blinked. This guy sat on those hard stairs!? What was his deal? "I'll take the couch today. The usual spot is getting old, and it'll be a step towards getting closer to you." He said and took a seat. "I'm fine without anything to drink," he told her. He looked towards the back room. He did not like Felix, at all. That selfish, non caring, no good, heartless, lowlife!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:30 pm

(.....)

Serenity smiled and tried not to blush when he said that sitting on the couch would be one step to getting closer to her. She sat down on the couch with her plate, after grabbing the remote, turning the lights off with her wind, as she always did. "Reeaaddy?" she asked with a smile after he sat down. As soon as he confirmed, Serenity started the movie, sitting with her legs folded at her side, again, like she always did. She just found it comfortable that way.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm

D.K. looked at her and nodded as she asked if he was ready. When the lights turned off his head almost turned to see how it happened, but he stopped. Felix would know why, so he had to play the part. He'd learn eventually. As the movie started he picked up his plate, and without much notice, moved a centimeter closer to her. He started into the food. "This is good."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Serenity didn't notice him move closer to her, smiling when he said that it was good. "Why thank you," she said with a smile, taking a bite of her own food and turning her head to watch the movie. She hadn't watched this one in a really, really long time. Every now and then she'd glance at Felix to see his expression. It was something she did most movies, when she thought he'd be most engrossed in it. She liked watching Felix's changing expressions, when he had them anyways. It was kind of amusing. Like that one time he'd come home and didn't even recognize her because of the clothes she'd been wearing. Oh yes, she remembered that. It had been hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:28 am

D.K. watched the movie as it started. He hadn't seen one of these in quite a while. Really interesting to watch the mafia. He wasn't even born when that had happened. He looked to her as he saw her look at him. "What, something on my face?" He asked. He held that same funny grin and then looked back to the tv.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Serenity blinked when he looked back, blushing lightly when he asked if there was something on his face. "No, I just like watching the expressions on your face change," she admitted with a smile. He'd been catching her a lot lately. She was getting sloppy. Taking another bite of her spaghetti, she adjusted herself on the couch and ended up a bit closer to Felix than before. That was, of course, unintentional. That's what she told herself anyways.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:41 pm

(Lol, she was getting sloppy)

D.K. smirked. "Oh really?" He mused. "Then maybe I should keep a plain face throughout the movie." D.K. looked back to the movie. His gaze went back to her as she seemed to move a bit closer. He put his plate down and leaned back into the cushions of the couch, lightly leaning towards the left so that he was leaning in Serenity's direction. Slowly he rose his arm up behind her back, on the cushion where she was sitting. All the time he remained looking at the movie.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:52 pm

"Aww, but that's no fun," she complained when he said that he'd have to keep a straight face throughout the movie. She blinked and glanced at him as he placed his plate down, then looked back to the movie, blushing lightly when she realized what he was doing. That was a little teenage-like of him. She didn't think that he normally did teen stuff, but maybe he was teasing her? So just to tease him back, she finished off what was left of her pasta (though at a seemingly normal pace) and placed her plate on the end table, and scooted over towards Felix, leaning against his side with a smile that held a hint of slyness in it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:01 pm

There was no slyness in this guy's eyes. Just a bit of wondering. He dropped his arm around her shoulders and casually looked down at her with a small smirk. He wanted to plant a kiss on those lips of hers, but it might signal that he was not Felix and he didn't want that. So instead he let her rest in his arms. What a day, what a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-