Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFull Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFull Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFull Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFull Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFull Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFull Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFull Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Full Moon's Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

(I knew that was gonna happen.)

After Serenity handed Felix the glass, she sat down on the couch again. It had gotten pretty quiet in the room. "Hunter, how long did you say you planned on staying in town?" she asked him with a smile, starting up conversation once more. She didn't like the awkward silence, especially when she was in such a good mood. Well, actually, her extra peppiness had kind of gotten killed when Felix got sick.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Hunter knew the answer already. "A few days." He said. "I have some stuff to pick up and what now. And being down in the cave these last few months has really gotten me feeling dull, so being in town should bright some life to me." That wasn't all a lie. To D.K. though it was saying, as long as it takes to get his body back. After all, we've got all the time in the world. Which they did.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Serenity smiled when Hunter said a few days. That was great, she could spend a little time with him then! She knew he'd love that. "Maybe I can come with you," she said with a shrug when he said he had some stuff to pick up. "If that's okay with you," she said to Felix with a smile. She knew he got jealous sometimes. His likely answer would be a shrug and an 'I can't control you, do whatever you like' or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Felix was looking between the three of them. He felt so excluded. Hunter on the other hand was looking very much pleased. He could go hang with her. D.K. was looking rather distressed. "Um, sure," he said. What he wanted to say was hell no you can't go! But that would have been a little out of character.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

(Hell no, you can't go! Hell no, you can't go! That reminds me of some kind of cheer.)

Once again Felix was surprising her with his responses. Of course, over the past few weeks she'd gotten used to it. And since when did Felix say 'um'? Serenity pushed the thought from her mind. Ever since Felix had started acting differently, somewhere in the back of her mind she was telling herself that something was wrong. "Cool," she said with a smile when Felix said sure. "Feeling any better?" she asked him, sure that the medicine in the water would've started working by now. Since he ingested it by drinking it, medicines like that tended to work faster than most others.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 pm

*snicker*

D.K. was kind of feeling better. At the same time he wasn't feeling whole with Hunter and Felix lingering over him like a shadow. "Yeah, what'd you put in the water?" He asked. He was secretly planning how he would get away with his scheme if Hunter was going to be alone with Serenity. It was near impossible. He knew what he could do. If Hunter kept his mouth closed, D.K. could tell her he had a mission. He was a ninja, or was suppose to be. That way, he could come back after the full moon, and Felix would have to wait even longer. By then the dragon would have lost all hope. It was brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 pm

(Uh-oh...)

Serenity smiled when Felix said yeah, then asked what she put in the water. "Medicine of course," she said like it was obvious. Now that she thought about it...she'd been with him most of the day. If he'd eaten something wrong, it was likely that she'd eaten the same thing. There he was lying to her again. So, if it wasn't food...what was really wrong with him? For as long as she'd known him, he'd never gotten sick like that. Hell, he'd never gotten sick period!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 pm

(Another mistake)

Felix knew this guy was messing up all over the place. He couldn't keep up with Felix's fast paced lifestyle. And as if Felix had given a signal, his phone rang. Felix never removed his phone from vibrate and he never saved contacts, not even Serenity. He knew the numbers by heart for this specific event.

D.K. looked at his jacket pocket and took out the phone. Just a number...He hesitated for a moment then pushed entered. "Hello?" He answer, giving Serenity an apologetic look. The voice on the other line sounded old and cracked. "I've awaited the moment when I'd get to speak with you. You sound just like he who's soul was stolen by ye." D.K. removed the phone from the side of his head and looked at it confused when he remembered he was in a room full of people. "You have the wrong number, goodbye." He said quickly, going to close the phone, but the voice continue to speak fairly clear. "Run from the truth if you wish, all your devilish deeds will catch up to you. The one who gives birth to the childs which is and is not yours will bestow a fate upon you. You are blind to the truth and the man with the silver hair will set your crimson red soul free as it rises on the white wings of the cursed one. Heed my warning for it has only begun." The phone went dead. D.K. swallowed.

Hunter sat on the sofa quite still. He hadn't heard it, but from the rushed voice and the way D.K. was turning colors again clearly said that phone call was not a good one.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Serenity blinked as Felix's phone rang. Didn't Felix only put it on vibrate? She gave a light smile at Felix's apologetic look. That was also different. Her subconscious was screaming at her to wake up and realize that this. Was. Not. Right. She blinked when she heard the voice. She knew that voice, though she'd only heard it once before. Why had Felix said she'd had the wrong number? Just what was going on? "Was that Kyla?" she asked, tilting her head as Felix hung up.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 am

(lol, i like her subconscious)

Felix had heard Kyla's voice, yet he couldn't quite make out what she was saying. Although from the looks of it, she sent D.K. a nice little riddle. He smirked impishly. That nefarious old woman had told him she wouldn't help, why was she having a change of heart now? Oh well, he would not complain. As long as she was helping him, he would be fine.

D.K.'s brain was spinning. How did that woman know he wasn't Felix. What did she mean stole his soul? D.K. had stolen no one's soul, just their body. Was Felix going to inevitably kill him? Who was the cursed one she spoke of? And who's child? Was some kid going to tell him he was going to die? Had this woman not already made it clear his fate was sealed? D.K. was panicking. And then there was his soul! What would happen to his soul! Did Felix marry in the past, was his kid going to deliver the message? He couldn't figure this all out! His brain was so badly in overdrive that he barely heard Serenity. "Huh, who?" He couldn't even play the part he was panicking so badly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 am

Okay, she could deny it no longer. Felix was acting much too weird. He never got freaked out by anything. Her eyes narrowed a bit suspiciously. "Kyla," she repeated when he asked who. "Felix, what is up with you lately? You've been acting odder than normal," she said, her eyes still narrowed slightly in suspicion. She knew that she should've known something was wrong before, but it was Felix. He didn't really like her being in his business, and she knew that, but now it was just too strange for her not to mention.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 am

Felix grinned. What's wrong D.K. Don't you know who Kyla is? He knew D.K. couldn't hear him, but it was fun to see him in destress. Pouncing off the couch he started over to Hunter and jumped up on the arm of the sofa. "Hey Hunter, you seem to be enjoying my inability to speak up for myself." The words came out as "Nya." But he didn't care. He was going to win.

D.K. looked at Serenity, blue eyes confused for a moment. "Oh, yeah, Kyla." He stopped for a moment. Felix's natural defenses were arousing. "Why are you listening in on my conversations?" He asked. The confusion died away as his eyes showed icy. D.K. stood up. "And if trying to be kinder to you is what you mean by odd then I guess you don't appreciate it. That's fine by me, I guess you're used to being treated like dirt now."

Hunter patted Felix's head. He seemed to be in a good mood. Hunter was even glad to see the tables were turning until D.K. suddenly snapped. Hunter stood up and stepped between the two. "Lay off," he told the imposter. It would not allow this guy to talk to Serenity this way. This guy wasn't Felix, he could take him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 am

(Hehe, I love Felix. He is loving every moment of this)

Serenity blinked as Felix seemed to revert back to his old self in an instant. "I wasn't actually listening, I just recognized her voice," she justified. And there were those icy eyes of his. She wouldn't lie and say that she wasn't surprised when Hunter stepped in between the two of them. He never did that before, even when Felix had said things like that to her in front of him. This wasn't normal. For some reason Serenity was starting to feel that this was all a dream, or maybe a vision, but she wasn't sure. This was getting to be a little surreal. She stood up, placing a hand on Hunter's shoulder. "Hunter...what's really going on here?" she asked, looking at him. Obviously something was up. She wasn't that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:37 am

Felix wasn't enjoying this anymore. When Serenity claimed it to be something wrong his heart lurched. "Nya. Nya." He tried distracting her. He flew off the couch and in front of her, trying to get her to pay him some mind. "Nya. Nya."

Hunter looked to D.K. and did his best to ignore Felix. If he spoke, D.K. would run. It was a risk, but Serenity needed to know. "I said it before. You're boyfriends a dragon, I'm not joking. This man, who you believe is Felix is really a Moon Creature. During the full moon they switch bodies with a human so they can live their lives." Hunter never took his eyes off of D.K. as he spoke. "The real Felix is the Dragon." At that D.K. moved backwards, he couldn't posses harness Felix's speed and Hunter was already moving. He landed a punch to the side of the imposter's ribcage, dropping him like a rock and then kicking him in the side so that he slid a few feet back. He'd waited all his life to do that, it wasn't as satisfying because it wasn't the real Felix, but it still felt damn good.

D.K. had started to run, but Hunter got to him. He dropped to his knees as he was punched and then coughed as he was kicked in the side. He moaned lightly in pain. This wasn't fair! It was fair! He was so close to being free once more and then they showed up. Now what was he going to do. "I can't- Serenity, help me, please. I didn't mean what I said earlier."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 am

Serenity only glanced at the dragon as it started making a fuss, paying attention to what Hunter had to say. Her eyes widened a bit as he explained, looking to the dragon, then to Felix, then back to the dragon, and back to Felix as Hunter punched him, then kicked him in the side. At first she didn't believe it, but when Felix said for her to help him. Her face turned a ghostly pale color and she found herself unable to speak. So...for the past month...that hadn't really been Felix? Serenity had never, ever, fainted out of pure shock before. Well, there was a first for everything. Her face remaining that same color, Serenity's eyes went back a little and she fell backwards, fainting on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 am

Felix turned and glared at Hunter. "That my body you inconsiderate prick." Anger faded as he saw Serenity pass out. "Hunter!" The purple haired immortal turned quickly as Serenity fainted. He dove and caught her. "Serenity? Serenity?" He looked around. D.K. wasn't doing anywhere so he could go get her some water. He picked Ser up and laid her on the couch. "Felix, watch him." He said as he got up and went into the kitchen. Felix snorted. "Yeah, like I'm really going to be able to stop him if he gets up and runs."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:04 am

(BITE'IM!!)

This wasn't possible...that had to have been Felix...there was no way it couldn'tve been. As she laid unconscious on the couch, her normal color was returning to her face. What...happened...? It was dark all around her, and she could hear nothing. Though, after a minute or so, she started hearing that peculiar music again. She'd heard it before. She didn't remember where though, but was sure it was from a memory. That tune haunted her dreams more often than naught. She saw a light, a blue light, in the distance. She knew that light. It was the same color as Felix's chakra was. She headed towards it slowly, but the closer she got the more it faded. What was going on exactly?

"You got closer to him, but pushed him away,
Your chance has long passed ever since that day.
The dragon you thought true had only fooled you,
And now you've the price to pay..."

The voice echoed and disappeared. It was neither a male voice, nor a female voice, in fact, it sounded more like a subconscious voice that would speak in one's head. That riddle though...it scared Serenity. What did it mean exactly? Serenity's eyes flickered open lightly, though it was obvious that she was still feeling very faint. Had she fainted...?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 am

Hunter had stayed by the couch as he waited for Serenity to wake up. It had been a long day no doubt. After hearing that she'd spent a good deal of time being deceived by the one she thought was her Felix, he wouldn't blame her for being shocked. Though she should have known it was not Felix. D.K. acted nothing like Felix, nothing. When Felix gave a Nya he looked up. "Serenity, you okay?" He asked. D.K. was unconscious across the room, trapped in a genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 am

(lol, there it is again. her Felix.)

Serenity heard a voice that quite obviously wasn't Felix's. She'd truly wished that had all just been a dream. If only she'd been in the Unknown, maybe Silence woulda helped her out with that one. That's right though, it wasn't a dream. And Hunter was there. That had to have been Hunter's voice she heard. She blinked the blur from her vision and slowly sat up. "I'm..." She had went to say that she was fine, but was she really? She knew that she was...well....she just knew. She was a Seer after all. And how would she tell Felix once he got his body back? Immediately her eyes welled with tears at the thought. He'd hate her! She could already she his blank expression and the coldness in his eyes before it even happened! "I...don't know," she answered shakily. She suddenly felt very, very sick.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:54 am

(she should feel sick! hmph)

Felix sat on the arm of the couch waiting for her to lie. But she didn't lie, she just said she didn't know. He wanted his body so he could speak to her. Try and make her life a bit easier than what it was right now. He sighed and looked to Hunter with a nod.

Hunter looked to Serenity. "Listen, we were trying to wait because we didn't want him trying to run. Felix has one shot at getting his body back, or he'll have to wait another month, the problem is, we don't know how to get him back...You've been around longer than us, do you have any answers? And would you like some water or something?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 am

(Fe's not gonna still feel that way when he finds out what happened...poor Fe...)

She didn't want to look at them. Either of them. For fear that the truth might be told in her eyes. How could this have happened? Why'd this creature pick Felix, of all the people in the world, why Felix! She'd heard of Moon Creatures years and years ago, but she'd never thought they actually existed? After all, who was there to prove it? No one! Weren't these things supposed to be myths? Though Serenity's eyes were filled with tears, they didn't spill over. She finally brought her gaze to Hunter as he spoke. She took a few moments to think over his question about the switching bodies thing, nodding when he asked if she wanted water or something. "J-just a glass of water please," she managed to get out. She glanced at Felix, the real Felix, looking down almost immediately after. She felt terrible, and it showed too. Her face was pale once more, but nowhere's near the white color it had been earlier. "It might...have something to do with chakra control," she said when Hunter came back. "I've heard of c-cases where...people were able to force all of their chakra into another body in order to take it over for a short amount of time, while the other source of chakra was still in the body. It might...work the same way if you can force his chakra back into the dragon's body..." she said steadily, as if speaking too fast would make her faint again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Felix was starring down at Serenity. Why was she so tear eyed. It wasn't that big of a deal. He sat silent though. Speaking would mean saying 'Neh' or 'Nya'. None of those were proper forms of communication so he let it be. Hunter brought back the glass of water. "Here. I don't know if I can force anyone's chakra into another." He sighed and looked at Felix. "How did D.K. manage it? He was a dragon..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm

(If only he knew. Okay, I'mma stop making comments now and let this play out...)

Serenity looked at Hunter as he said that he didn't know if he could force anyone's chakra into another. She took the glass and a drink, finally calming down. "Thank you," she said. "I think it would have to be Felix doing it. The easiest way would probably be to make it so that the chakra flow is extremely low, like if he was sleeping," she said. "The chakra follows the soul wherever it goes," she stated. "Which means Felix still has his chakra. One of two things might've enabled the change..." She paused. "Either one has to have an extremely strong will power, or an extremely strong chakra presence," she stated. She wasn't sure how she knew this. Actually, she was just guessing at it really. And she was a Seer after all. Most of her hunches tended to be correct.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Felix grunted. "Oh yeah, like I'll be able to do that. Had you two not forgotten I am a Dragon!" Felix sighed and sat down on the couch with a very disgusted look upon cute little dragon face of his. His tail swished back and forth. Of all the people to choose, why me?

Hunter looked at Felix, he didn't seem very pleased with this. He gave a small laugh and then looked to Serenity. "How will we do this?" He asked. "I don't think he knows how to transfer his chakra over either.."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Serenity looked at Felix, noting that he didn't look too happy. If that certain event hadn't happened, she would probably be laughing at how cute he looked. She actually did smile when she noticed his tail swishing, but said nothing. She was feeling a bit better, but that didn't mean she'd forgotten that Felix would hate her when she found out. She looked to Hunter when he said that he didn't think that Felix knew how to either. She knew how to. Just, she'd never done it to switch bodies with someone before. She was sure that if she'd wanted to she could've. She looked down a few moments, trying to think of how to phrase this. "Well, it's actually a simple matter, if you think about it," she said with a light nod. "I do something similar quite often in my healings," she said. "In order to see if someone's chakra flow is moving smoothly, I have to allow some of my own chakra to flow into them. I think it's the same process with this, only...you'd have to allow all of your chakra to flow into the body, and your soul should follow. Getting control of his chakra once that happens shouldn't be any harder, especially if it's in a low state of circulation," she told them. She figured at this point that she'd probably have to teach Felix how to transfer chakra into another person's body. It took her a long while to learn how to do it without another person's body rejecting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon's Curse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next