Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFull Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFull Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFull Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFull Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFull Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFull Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFull Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Full Moon's Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Felix looked between the two. "Nya." Was his response. "I have no soul so it shouldn't take too much learning." Hunter nodded, he was understanding the process. The body pretty much shuts down when you're sleep, so the chakra flow could easily be manipulated. He smiled lightly. "Serenity, you are a genius. We have two days until the full moon. You two should get to work."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 pm

(Poor Fe.)

Serenity finally let loose an almost inaudible giggle as Felix nya'd. Now that she knew it was him it was kinda funny. Big bad Felix, in such a cute little body. Serenity blinked when Hunter said she was a genius, then looked off to the side. "N-not really," she said with a light smile, putting up an embarrassed front. If she was such a genius, she would've realized that hadn't been Felix. She nodded when Hunter said that the two of them should get to work. "Yeah, I suppose, it does take some practice," she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Felix glared at Serenity. "Can we use Hunter as the guinea pig?" He shot the purple haired immortal a dirty look before jumping off the couch. They could practice all they wanted, but his own body would not be the test subject until it was time to actually switch over. Hunter looked at Felix. "Wonder what's his problem..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Serenity looked at Felix when he glared at her. She shook her head lightly at Hunter question. "He probably thinks I was planning on training him using his body," she said with a small smile. It was understandable since she'd never said different. Although, that hadn't been what she'd had in mind. "Actually, I was going to say that he can train using me, since it'll be easier for me to see what he's doing wrong then," she said, shooting Felix a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Felix stopped walking away as she said that she would be the test subject. Felix blinked those large yellow eyes. "What if I mess up, or hurt you? Then who'll help me? We can't keep him tied up for another month." Felix was flustered when it came out as, "Nya. Nya." He sighed and sat dragged himself back to the couch. "When do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

(Awww, he really does care. XD)

Serenity already knew that Felix would protest, but there was a reason she hadn't put it into question form. It wasn't an option. Serenity could handle something like this, as she was sure that she had better chakra control than both of them, so if Felix did mess up in some way, she'd easily be able to remedy it. Probably. Serenity pet Felix once with a smile when he dragged himself back to the couch. She didn't know what he was saying, but she could make guesses. She took a moment to think about how long it would take Felix to learn something like this. He had good chakra control, but that was with his normal body. Chakra control in a smaller body might've been harder, and there was a chance that he could overdo it. So, getting used to controlling the chakra in that body would take a little while, which was a good thing, since Felix was a quick learner. After that, it would take him a while to learn how to move his chakra into another's body. "This might actually be easier than I thought, considering your body is already accustomed to your chakra, but nonetheless, practice wouldn't be a wasted effort," she told Felix with a smile. "I think we should get as much done as possible in these next two days. We can start whenever you like," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Why do you even bother talking to me, as you can see just as clearly as I, there is no way for me to talk back. And do not pet me, it is a greater wound to my pride. Felix jumped onto the couch and nodded. "Let's get started now before I wait too long and find myself stuck like this for a while longer than I should be." He raised a paw trying to signal to her.

Hunter had taken a seat back on the sofa so those two could work in peace. He had nothing better to do with his time and he did not wish to leave just yet. Not when D.K. was still here.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm

For the most part, Serenity could understand what Felix was saying through how he acted, now that she was paying attention to it. When he raised a...paw, she nodded. "Alrighty then. First off, since you're in a different body than normal, are you able to control your chakra as well as normal?" she asked Felix, tilting her head lightly, and letting her hands rest on her lap. For the moment, simple yes and no questions were the way to go, since all he had to do was shake his head or nod. He should've at least been able to do that much.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 pm

"Oh why yes I can. I've been practicing chakra every since he put me in this body! I hope you understand the sarcasm in my voice. Does it look as though I've had the time to worry about petty things such as chakra, I'm in the body of a dragon, had you forgotten. I'm guessing you just assumed that I thought I was capable of such things. Simple Serenity." Felix paused for a long moment before shaking his head no. He didn't know if he could control it as normal, so no was the best answer instead of risking yes and messing something up.

Hunter raised an eyebrow at all of Felix's 'Nehhing.' "Someone's very talkative today. Yesterday you wouldn't even speak. I guess everyone gets into the spirits when around Serenity." He flashed her a quick smile before going back to starring off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

(Lmfao!)

Serenity wondered what she'd said that set him off. Because as soon as she'd finished, he'd started off on what seemed like an annoyed rant. What was the point of him saying all that if she couldn't understand him? Or was it because she couldn't understand him that he was saying so much? She looked at Hunter with a smile as he said that Felix was very talkative today, and that everyone gets into the spirit when around Serenity. She let loose a small chuckle before looking back at Felix. "Sorry if it was an obvious question, but I had to make sure," she told him, guessing that was what he was ranting about. Had he said yes, she would've assumed he'd been explaining, but since he'd said no, it was probably him getting irritated with her. "Anyways, that's the first thing we need to work on then. I've seen your chakra in your normal body, and it's powerful, and that probably hasn't changed since you've switched. Can you try and make it visible?" she asked him, keeping her spot on the couch. Jutsu was out of the question, so making his chakra visible was the next best thing. She just hoped that he wouldn't overdo it since he was in such a small body and accidentally break something. Or worse. Hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Felix swung his head in Hunter's direction. "Shut your trap, this is no time for flirting. My body is on the line." He then stood himself up and prepared to start the task of visualizing his chakra for Serenity. Closing his eyes he focused, imagining his chakra running through his system and forming a blue veil about him. He could feel nothing and the strain of focus in such a small form was making him visibly annoyed. He stopped and looked at Serenity. "This isn't working..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Serenity smiled as Felix growled at Hunter. She looked at the small dragon as it closed its eyes. Though it didn't seem to be working, and she could see that Felix was getting annoyed by it, she had another plan in mind, if he wasn't able to control his chakra himself. When he nehhed again, she let out a small sigh, hoping that he would've been able to. She hadn't much experience with how a dragon's chakra flowed, and if dragons could even have chakra at all. But since these Moon Creatures used to be humans, the flow couldn't have been much different. Serenity turned on the couch and sat facing Felix with her legs crossed. "Alright, let's try something different then," she told him. She placed one finger on top of his head and allowed a bead of her chakra to form. "Tell me when you feel it," she told him, not telling him what exactly he was supposed to be feeling. Her theory was, that since Felix hadn't used his chakra in a while, it was in a hibernation-like state. And if she got it flowing by using her own, then it might've been easier for him to control it. She allowed the bead of her chakra into his system, giving a small pulse every now and then to awaken his own chakra; in his paws, his stomach, his head, anywhere she could reach, waiting for Felix's response.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Like he was really suppose to open his mouth and say, 'Oh I feel something Serenity, now what?' Felix sat there waiting for something to happen. He didn't look very happy about this. When he felt his chakra flow he stepped back away from her. "What are you doing?" Another, "Nya." Felix shook his head. He wanted to speak! For once in his life he actually wanted to talk, to hear his own voice.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Serenity could tell that Felix was already irritated by all this, and they'd only just started. She couldn't imagine that he'd been this cranky when he'd still had his body. In fact, she was sure that he hadn't been. When he stepped back away from her, she blinked, then gave a sigh. He wasn't making this easy. "Felix, since you haven't used your chakra in such a long period of time, it's in a dormant state," she told him. "I'm using my own chakra to get the flow going again," she said. "I take it that you felt it then?" she asked, her head tilted lightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Felix said nothing when she said his chakra was dormant. He hook his head, gave a huff and stepped back from her and tried to concentrate again. Relxaing he closed his eyes. He found his point of focus which was right in front of him. Felix allowed his chakra to flow slowly, imagining it moving through his tiny form and finally existing. For a brief moment during his climax of focus he formed a small blue chakra ball before it disappeared. That much had made him exhuasted and he was beginning to wonder if he could handle a full transfer.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Serenity smiled when he gave a huff, and she was almost tempted to pet him again. But she wouldn't. She wasn't going to push things, because she knew what was coming. She'd wait until Hunter left to tell Felix. Her smile widened when Felix formed a ball of chakra. She knew from experience that if your chakra hadn't been flowing for a while and you tried to use it again without easing into it, it could be stressful, so, she decided to ask. "Are you okay Felix?" She hoped by this point in time that he understood that all she expected from him was a nod, a shake of the head, or a shrug. Not that he could communicate any other understandable way besides nehhing. Which...wasn't really understandable anyways.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Felix was too exhausted to give a proper reply. He just slumped to the floor and let out a few heavy gasp before closing his eyes. His normal body would have automatically shut down on him and forced him to sleep when he was feeling overly stressed, but this dragon didn't have those natural instincts. So Felix just sat there, resting with his eyes closed. He felt hopeless right now. And he never had much hope to begin with anyways.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Serenity gave a light smile when he slumped down. There was always tomorrow. But they'd have to work hard at it. Felix could get a couple hours rest now, since it was still early, they could try again in a bit, and then try tomorrow as well. Serenity would make sure that Felix had his body back. There was nothing she wouldn't do. If anything, she'd coax that wannabe Felix into doing it instead. "I'll go put some food and water in the kitchen for you Felix. You get some rest, and I'm going to set up Hunter's room for later," she told him, giving him a light pat on the head before withdrawing her hand, remembering that this was still Felix, and he didn't exactly like that kind of thing. Especially when he was...as small and...cute and...fluffy as he was now. Serenity went into the kitchen, doing like she said she would and setting food and water out, before coming back into the living room and looking at Hunter. "Anything in specific you want in your room?" she asked with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Felix eating any food and drinking any water from a bowl. He was not a rreal dragon. Sighing he crawled onto the couch. He knew he didn't have time to rest, he needed to try again and again until it was perfect. He'd practice all day if he had to. Sleep was something he didnt need. Felix looked to Hunter as Serenity saiid she was going to fix his room. That was right, he couldn't leave without the gentjutsu falling.

Hunter shook his head. "I'm fine," he told her kindly. "There is no need for you to get a room ready for me. I don't think I'll be doing much sleeping anyway." He said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Serenity blinked when Hunter said that he was fine. She hadn't expected that. She could've told them that she coulda put Felix's body in a temporary coma that she could easily get him out of when the time came, but...she was sure Felix wouldn't like that too much. "Are you sure?" she asked, her head tilted a little bit. After he answered, she shrugged. "Okay then..." (Me guessin that he said yes) She went over to the couch, looking at Felix. "Do you think you can try again?" she asked. She knew that he'd gotten tired out because of that last one, but she didn't know just how much it'd tired him out. If he couldn't do it again, she wouldn't force him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Hunter nodded when she asked if he was sure. He didn't want her wasting her time on him when it could be used to help Felix. He didn't like the silver haired ninja, but they had a mutual understanding. Felix looked up at Serenity. He gave a nod figuring that he'd better stop causing commotions and get this over with so he could get his body back. Standing up he closed his eyes and tried again. This time trying to allow his chakra to just flow. When his chakra was visible again he tried to keep his focus but it suddenly dispersed. Felix looked up at Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Serenity looked to Felix as he nodded, watching him intently as he tried again. She blinked as he got his chakra to be visible, then smiled. Felix really was a quick learner. She had to think though, this seemed to be a bit difficult for him. How did she normally have others control their chakra? When he looked up at her, she gave a smile. "It's getting better. Here, try this: when you feel that you're chakra is visible, don't try so hard to keep your focus. Instead of trying to keep it visible, focus more on keeping your chakra flowing the same way," she told him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Felix nodded and did as she said. That was not easy. He could get his chakra flowing, but because this wasn't his body he had to focus on everything he was doing. He closed his eyes and tried again. Once it was flowing he made an attempt to keep it that way. It was draining the hell out of him though and he had to stop and take a breather. Curse this body. The flow was smooth, but he had no control and it was moving much faster since his body was smaller. He could draw up chakra in a heartbeat, so that was probably the problem. Felix sighed and attempted once more.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:38 pm

The Night of the Full Moon

Serenity couldn't say that she wasn't nervous. Though they'd made progress, she still wasn't sure that he was up for it. She'd try and help if she needed to, but she wasn't sure there was much she could do when it came to moving the chakra of others. The only thing she'd ever done was got the chakra of another person flowing, but never actually moved it. That was something she'd discovered she'd have to work on. But first she'd have to find someone willing to help her. She looked at Felix with a small smile. "Ready?" she asked. It was late. Very late, and they still had DK under the genjutsu. Once Felix had entered his body, Hunter would release it, and they'd keep the dragon from leaving. At least, that was the plan.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Felix approached his body which was occupied by D.K. His eyes narrow in anger the ninja placed a paw on D.K. chest. He was getting his body back, tonight. He nodded as Serenity asked if he was ready. He was born ready, even if he didn't know this was in his line of destiny. Closing his eyes he summoned his chakra and started to make it flow into his original body, forcing D.K.'s out. The process was tiring him already, but he had to keep going.

Hunter stood nearby. A kunai in his hand a his jutsu still up, he was looking a bit drained himself. Continuously holding the genjutst had worn him out. He prayed that this would work the first go around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon's Curse   Full Moon's Curse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon's Curse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next