Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he plainly stated that if she kept apologizing, he'd end up taking advantage of her. How could he say that with a straight face? She wondered if, if he did end up taking advantage of her, he'd feel even the slightest bit guilty about it. Maybe not. She paused in her thoughts when he said that he expected her to forget she could forgive him the next time he came back. The next time. "What, you actually plan on coming back after having told me you simply can't keep doing this?" She sighed. She hadn't meant it to come out like that. She wanted him to come back, but he didn't really sound like he wanted to come back.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Felix turned around and looked at her; and there came that grin. It was kinder than before, in fact it was like he was amused. "I said next time didn't I? I've put up a lot of crap over the years, I think I can handle your normal routine." Felix held up his arm. "Someone else is going to screw this up, want to fix it for me?" He asked. His blue eyes a bit brighter than before. "And maybe, if you're up for it, lunch afterwards, as payment. Don't give me an excuse, just say yes." Very straightforward today. One could only wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Serenity looked at him, her head tilted a small bit when he grinned. Now she was confused. So...he did plan on coming again then? And all of the sudden he was acting so...so much less cold than before. When he held up his arm, and asked her to fix it, then asked her out to lunch, she simply looked at him and blinked for a few moments. "I...s-sure," she said with a nod. She was clearly confused, but after a moment, she smiled and sighed. "You change so quickly..." she said with that same small smile. He really was straightforward. It had seriously caught her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Felix shrugged. "Serenity, you should be used to me being this way by now." He went over to the couch and sat down. "Besides, I had a change of heart." He took his shirt off without her assistance. He'd put it on when he started for the door. "Anyway, it'll probably start all over again a few weeks from now, so I'm trying to make the best of it right now." He looked at her. "No gushy stuff though. Now, can we get this thing over with before I change my mind." Playfulness? Was he really being playful? Felix was suddenly having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am

(Didn't you mean no mushy stuff? Gushy stuff sounds kinda...gory...)

"I suppose I should..." she mumbled. Serenity watched him as he came over and sat on the couch, taking off his shirt. She thought for a moment he was trying to prove a point with the whole shirt thing. But then her thoughts changed to something along the lines of 'he's sitting on the couch...' She sighed a bit when he said that it would probably start over again in a few weeks. "That's not a very bright outlook," she said. She raised an eyebrow at him and couldn't help but to smile when he said no mushy stuff. Better to make the best of it, as he said. Why not play back? "No mushy stuff, huh? Well that's no fun," she said with a small giggle, taking the supplies from the table and 'threading' the needle, before she started stitching the wound closed. She actually seemed genuinely glad that he was letting her do this. Or perhaps it was just the fact that he was staying that made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:09 am

(No, I meant gushy, as in effusive; which means you're expressing your feelings. You've never heard of gushy love poems or quotes?)

Felix gave her a look. "I will walk away," he threatened. It wasn't really a threat, he didn't have the coldness or the blankness in his voice to make it even sound like a threat. It'd been a while since he'd joked with her, so this mutual playtime was okay he supposed. He fell silent as he had nothing more to say and he figured he'd let her concentrate on fixing up his arm. Felix kind of hated sitting still, even if he could manage for long periods of time. It came from being a ninja and spying all the time. Sitting still got old. "Where do you want to eat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 am

(Nopes.)

Serenity smiled lightly. "Liar." Egh, she knew under usual circumstances that he would indeed walk away. But it didn't seem like today was usual circumstances. It seemed like today might be a good day for them. By the time she was about half-way done with his arm, he spoke again and she smiled. "Hm? I figured you had a place in mind, since you asked," she teased, but then gave a shrug. "Wherever is fine. Surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Felix wasn't surprised when she made her comment about him already having a place in mind. "I did, but I was checking to see if you wanted to go anywhere specific," he informed her. "And I am not a liar," he said. "But if you want to test that little theory then feel free," he encouraged her. "I mean, I'm pretty fast, the door isn't that far away." He grinned casually. "I tend to win bets. I'm not a gambler or anything, but it's in your best interest not to bet anything with me." Felix's casual grin to a smirk. "I've won a lot of money," he said as if speaking to some long time friend. "Even though I don't need it. I usually just give my winnings away, unless it's something I really like, which is very few things. Everything's material."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he did already have a place in mind. Of course he did, why wouldn't he? He was Felix, he always had things planned out. She shook her head with a light smile when he said that he was not a liar. Liar. She couldn't help but giggle as he said he was pretty fast. "Just pretty fast, huh?" That was the understatement of the year. He wasn't called the Silver Death for nothing. She'd seen him in action before. "Hmhm, I think I'll pass on that bet. This time," she said, nearly finished with stitching his wound. She'd have to wipe it again after she was done. It had started bleeding a bit again. "I'm sure you don't need it. I mean, how often do you actually spend any of your money?" she asked with a smile. The same could be said for her, however.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Felix shrugged. "Once a week," was his responded. "I have to eat you know." Immortal or not he still required food to survive. He stole a glance at his arm. Almost done, good. He wondered why she'd failed to ask if it hurt? She's just gone to work, glad his arm wasn't burning at every touch and stitch. Turning his head in the opposite direction Felix waved his hand dismissively. "Yeah, I'm pretty fast." He said. "I can make it to the door without a moment's notice, but your thread is still in my arm and connected to a needle. I'd probably rip the stitches, therefor defeating the purpose of coming here."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Serenity blinked as he said once a week, and paused in her stitching, looking at him. "If you're telling me that you only eat once a week..." she started. But she didn't finish. She'd let him fill in the blank. If he was telling her that he only ate once a week, she'd stop by every damn day and make sure he ate. Was he serious! He might not have needed to eat to live, but really?? Once a week?? Serenity sighed and started on his arm again. When she'd finished stitching his arm, she tied the thread and snipped what was left. Taking up the washcloth once more, which was now pink with blood, she wrung it out, only to begin gently wiping off his arm, which had begun bleeding a bit while she'd been stitching.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Felix's eyes widened a bit. "No...I eat more than once a week....I do cook every now and then you know. Take out isn't a very good diet for a ninja." He sighed. "You could give me a bit more credit you know." Talk about killing the mood. Did she think he was not capable of handling himself. "It's just that I'm always away that I don't buy a lot of food to put in the fridge, so I by enough just to get me through the week so it doesn't spoil just sitting in there." Felix shook his head. "And what exactly would you have done if I ate once a week?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Serenity didn't look at him as he said that he ate more than once a week, but she smiled. She wondered if he'd taken that hanging threat seriously. She gave a small giggle when he asked just what she would have done. When she finished up his arm, she put the cloth back into the bowl. "I would have stopped by every day of course, to make sure that you ate," she joked with a giggle, but then looked him over again. "Sure you're not hurt anywhere else?" she asked, looking back up at him with those bright blue eyes of hers. Even if they were just cuts, she would have liked it if he'd let her heal them. But she knew him. It wouldn't happen with anything less serious than what she'd just taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 pm

"You're joking right? I don't stay home for more than two days a week, so you coming over would have been pointless." He smirked. "And just so you know. I eat three meals a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday." He almost sighed when she asked if he was hurting anywhere else. "Why do you always ask that. I tell you each and every time that I am fine, which means I'm lying, but you should just act as if you don't know what I'm talking about." He gave her a look. "You confused yet? If not then I've failed my task. Anyway, I'm fine Serenity, I promise. And you know I never make a promise I can't keep."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 am

He had a point there. He wasn't home all that often. Now that she thought about it, the only time he had off of mission, it would be smarter of him to sleep and write up whatever reports rather than visiting her. She felt a bit bad now. She knew that there were other reasons for his not visiting her, but when she thought about it in terms of the time he actually had off, it made her feel bad. She blinked when he said that he actually ate three times a week. That was a joke right? Normal people ate three meals a day. But then again, Felix was one of the farthest things from normal she'd ever met. She gave him a blunt look when he asked if she was confused yet. "You did fail." She'd actually managed to follow what he'd said, surprisingly enough. And it was only because she knew him well enough to know that he'd try to confuse her at least some of the time. Just for kicks. She sighed when he said that he promised he was fine. "Alright. In that case, you can put your shirt back on," she said with a smile.

(*keeps on guard for fangirls*)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 am

*fangirls begin to sneak in*

Felix shrugged. "It was worth the effort," he said as he put his shirt back on and then his jacket. Standing up he stretched and looked down at the blond haired woman he couldn't decide his feelings for. "Go get dressed so we can go. There are only so many hours in the day," he told her. He started for the door. "I'll be outside and if you take a long time then I'll continue to wait, so take your time because I know females take forever getting ready, even to go grocery shopping." Felix opened the door and walked out before she could say anything to him. He didn't want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:17 pm

(No! No! G-get outta here! The shirt's already back on!)

Serenity smiled as he said it was worth the effort, watching him as he put his shirt and jacket on then stood up. She stood up as well. "Kay," she said with a nod when he told her to get ready. She blinked and looked at him at his next comment. Sometimes he could really act like a sexist asshole. Oh well. Shrugging, Serenity went into her room and picked out a change of clothes before going into the bathroom to brush out her hair. Deciding to do something a little different, she made two small braids on each side of the front of her hair and then tucked them back behind her ears. It was a really old hairstyle she hadn't done in a while. The whole of it only took her about 7 minutes. Which for Felix would probably be a long time. When she came out, she smiled. "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 pm

(He is not a sexist a-hole.) *fangirls walk away disappointed*

Felix had taken a seat on the steps. His blue eyes narrowed. He didn't have a lot on his mind, so the seven minutes did in fact drag on as he waited for Serenity to come out. He would have started pacing had it taken any longer. But she'd come out all preppy and saying she was ready. Felix shook his head. How could someone who spent their days healing the wounded be so happy. Was it because she saved their lives instead of them dying? Speaking of, how many patients did Serenity fail? What was her live/die ratio? Felix almost asked, but figured the answer may have killed the mood. And he was good for doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 am

(Haha, sure.)(Also, he has to remember....Ser takes on the patients that have little chance to survive otherwise. >>)

Serenity tilted her head a bit when he shook his and said nothing. "You okay?" Was something on his mind? She was surprised that he wasn't teasing her already about how long she'd taken, even if it had only been 7 minutes.

(sorry for the shortness.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

"I'm fine," he answered. He had to stop giving away when something was on his mind. He was a master at his blank expressions, but sometimes he slipped up. Mostly around Serenity and she was the last person he wanted to know what he was thinking or feeling. He had nothing against her, but he didn't want her getting her hoped up either. He just couldn't continue to break her heart, time after time after time again. It was cruel. And although he was known to be a cruel person, he did not want to be that way to her. He couldn't stand seeing Serenity hurt. "Let's go," he said as he started off down the road. He figured they might as well have lunch outside. It was nice out.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

Was he really though? Was he really fine? Who knew when it came to him. Time had changed him. Serenity was sure that if she'd ever seen Felix as a mortal, she'd have no clue who he was. She might not have fallen in love with him had she met him as a mortal, honestly. She walked a pace behind and to the side of Felix, her head tilted a little in thought. It was the immortal Felix she'd fallen in love with. But the problem was, the immortal Felix wasn't really cut out for love. It was a losing situation either way you looked at it, but she loved being with him. She herself could never see it as a losing situation. Well...perhaps she could, she just chose to ignore it. Smiling, Serenity looked at Felix. "I know I told you to surprise me, but where are we going?" she asked, holding a giggle. She wondered if he'd actually tell her, or tease her and tell her to wait.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm

"Not a chance." The reply was simple and backed up with Felix's usual authority. She'd told him to surprise her and that was exactly what he was going to do. She should have thought it out ahead of time. Placing his hands in his jacket pockets he looked at her curiously. "Did you even get ready?" He asked. Most people would take that as insult. Anyone who knew Felix knew that that was not an insult. An insult from Felix would have more of less been like this. 'You could have at least attempted to get ready...' Followed by his hair covering his blue eyes and a possible grin. Yes, the two were very similar, but Felix was a complex being.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am

"Awww, come on Fe, tell me," she whined softly. She wanted to know now. Because she wanted to get her mind off of what she'd been thinking about a moment before. She blinked at his question. "Did I...um, yeah?" She tilted her head a bit. What was that supposed to mean, of course she'd gotten ready. She'd been in the house seven minutes getting ready. Hm, sometimes he really confused her. "Of course I got ready," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Felix shook his head. "I'll tell you when we get there," he responded. He should have know this was coming. Only Serenity changed her mind like this. He gave a sigh and looked back at her when she responded to his question. "Why are you answering it as if you're unsure." Was that a bit of a tease slipping into his voice? "I mean, seven minutes is a very short amount of time. Most women take hours on end to get ready. Even if it's just walking across to the neighbors house." He grinned as he turned away from here. "I was just curious."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:26 pm

"Well when we get there, I won't very well need you to tell me..." she protested. "Hm?" Serenity looked at him when he asked why she sounded unsure. ".........." When he said that most women normally took hours, she smiled and leaned against him lightly and teasingly as they walked. "Huh? Oh I'm sorry, do you want to go back so I can take an hour to slip into a dress and get all spiffied up and leave you under-dressed?" Spiffied up. Not a phrase she used often. She hoped Felix wouldn't call her on it. It was quite an old term after all. Of course, she was merely teasing him in response to his own teasing. When he turned away from her, she stopped leaning on him (for fear that he might step away and let her trip over herself) and walked next to him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next