Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFerenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:22 am

(curse you, he was going to step away too.)

Felix was in fact going to step away, but she knew him so well and had saved herself. Felix grinned. "I'm not under dressed," he said. "You are." His blue eyes shinned behind his silver hair. "I don't mind waiting for you to get dressed up. You didn't have to rush to begin with, I told you to take your time." He shrugged. "But it's whatever you want Serenity." Felix gave a shrug. "Oh, and you will need the name of the place that we're going to, because I'm sure you've never been. They only let certain people in. I happened to be one of those people and you are my guest."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:27 pm

(Hehe)

Serenity blinked when he said she was under dressed. "A-am not..." She looked at him when he said that he'd told her to take her time. "Yes, but you did it in the most sarcastic way you know," she pouted. "It is not true that women take hours to get ready to go grocery shopping," she said with a resolute nod. She looked at him curiously when he said that she would need the name because he was sure it was a place she'd never been to. The first thought that popped into her head was, what if it was something Felix actually owned? She smiled when he said that only certain people were allowed in, and that she was his guest. "Oh? Well in that case, I'm honored," she teased with a giggle. "Hm. Though a place like this you'd have thought I'd have heard of..." she muttered, looking down. Now she was really, really curious.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:54 pm

(Forgot we had a second thread)

"I'm never sarcastic," Felix defended in a very sarcastic tone. "And it is true. You know it is. You just don't get out enough to remember. Ask any of your female friends and see what they have to say about it," he told her. "Matter of fact you can ask your male friends too. They'll tell you too." Felix's blue eyes shinned. "Like I said, only certain people know about it," Felix said. "So you'll never hear about it, even after you leave."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Serenity gave a small grin when he said he was never sarcastic. "Liar liar." She looked at him when he said that it was true. "What do you mean I don't get out enough?" she said, looking off to the side. "Of course I do." She blinked when he said that only certain people know about it, then smiled. "Oh? Hm, is it some sort of secret underground place then, that only top ranking ninja know about?" she teased slyly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Felix paused. "....Whatever...." How was she sure he was a liar? Felix placed hands in his pockets, and blue eyes focused on the road ahead. "I think you'll like this place," he commented. "It's....different." That's all he would say. "And no, it's not some underground secret society. I've been there, done that. Didn't really enjoy myself." Lies. "And I'm the only top ranking ninja, so it'd be no fun going by myself." He gave her a grin. He was kidding. Felix wasn't full of himself like most people were.

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Serenity was curious about just how this place was different. "Dammit Felix, you're only making me even more curious," she whined with a small pout. She'd been returning a bit to her childish ways as of late. The thing was, though that was the case, she still hadn't started bugging Felix about letting her heal him everytime he came back from a mission. But hey, he'd wanted it that way. She smiled when he said he was the only top ranking ninja. She gave a dramatic sigh. "It must be lonely at the top," she said dramatically. She was kidding too of course. It had been a while since they'd joked like this. The last time it had led to some rather dramatic moments between the two. She was most certainly not an alien.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:26 pm

"I know. Wouldn't it be a shame if it was nothing more than a regular old restaurant. You'd have wasted all that excitement on nothing." Felix had once done that before to someone he no longer cared to remember. They'd asked for it. He'd led them on for days think he was going to take them to heaven on earth and it turned out to be a run down bar. Felix had warned them he was not a gentleman in the least, but they didn't believe him. He smirked at her smart remark. "Very," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Serenity nearly stopped and looked at him at that remark of his, but she kept walking. Though, she did look at him. She hoped that wasn't what he had planned. And even if it was, she wasn't going to let him have the fun of it. "Nope. All this excitement would not be wasted, because this is the first time in a while I've been able to eat dinner with you," she told him with a smile. She couldn't help but laugh a little as he oh-so smartly replied to her comment about being at the top. He was so full of himself, it actually was funny.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 pm

"If it's a run down bar you won't be having dinner," he responded. "However, I'm far too in love with you to do something so horrible." Felix smirked. "I'd hate to break that pretty little heart of yours." Felix stretched his arms above his head as they made it to the edge of the village. There was a tall building sitting apart from the others. Two men were sitting down looking lost. Felix walked right past them, but they each gave Serenity a cruel look. "She's with me," Felix told them without turning around. The building was empty, as if it had been abandoned. "Don't give me that look." Even if she hadn't given him the 'What are you playing at Felix,' look he said so anyway. Opening the side door he led her downstairs and own what seemed to be a cellar that stretched to the ends of time. "You're not afraid of the dark are you," he asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Serenity couldn't help but giggle at his first comment. "You know better than to take me to a bar, so I'm not worried," she joked with a smile. She was fine with making jokes about things like that now. She just hoped that Felix was also fine with it. She blinked and looked at him when he said how he was far too in love with her to do something of that caliber. Though, she couldn't help but smile at that, even if he was simply teasing. He'd come a hell of a way since she'd first met him. Either that or he was one hell of an actor. Or it could've been both.

When they approached the building, Serenity looked at it, only to be shot a glare by two guys who were sitting around doing nothing. Her smile faded and she blinked a couple times, only for Felix to say that she was with him. She looked at him quizzically, then off to the side as he told her not to look at him like that. "I don't know what you're talking about," she huffed lightly. When they walked into what seemed to be a rundown building, Serenity started getting a little suspicious. Just where was he taking her? "Of course I'm not," she said, then looked at him. "But seriously, where are you taking me? I don't know if you come here too often to notice or not, but everything about this place seems like it's some sort of secret underground society," she told him. Well, he did say in the past that he'd wanted her to speak her mind...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Felix had almost forgotten about Serenity's little drinking problem. He shook his head. "You know me so well," he responded with a fresh grin. Felix knew he'd caught her when she denied his accusation. He glanced at her as she spoke of Underground Societies. "Yes, that's exactly what this is, and you're going to be offered as a token of sacrifice to please the boss." He started to lightly laugh. "It's like this because we don't like attracting attention." He told her. "So don't be so suspicious. Once we get to the Main Hall, you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Serenity couldn't help but smile at his little joke. "Hm, sounds fun," she said sarcastically, though with the same smile. She liked hearing him laugh, even if it was at his own silly jokes. "We?" she asked when said said that they didn't like attracting attention. "Main Hall? Hmph, now I'm really suspicious, and even more curious," she said, following next to him. She hoped it was as big as he was making it out to be, even if it was inadvertantly. Because now she really was getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Felix nodded. "Yes, we. I'm not the only one that comes here you know." He stopped at a rather large door and gave her a small look. "We're about to enter the main hall, but before we do, any familiar faces you see in here, will be forgotten once you walk out, understand me?" He asked. His blue eyes were dead serious. "Feel free to talk and have fun, that's what we're here for, but this is not a normal restaurant. It's special. And if you want, it's sort of like an Underground Society." He gave her a small smirk and pushed open the door, revealing a very large crystal ballroom with at least thirty or so people on the ballroom floor dancing. Each wall was covered by a very large mirror and the above lights were shaped in the form of doves. It was very different from the dark tunnel that led to the room. On the far side there was a bar draped in blue satin and opposite of the bar were refreshments. If you looked closely enough, you could see another hallway leading to what looked like the outside, which was theoretically impossible since they were downstairs. Felix glanced at Serenity. One. Two. Three.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Serenity looked at Felix when he stopped at a door and looked at her. She was a bit surprised at how serious he had suddenly gotten. "Um..yeah, right," she said with a nod. And even though he was being serious, what reason should she have for not lightening up the situation again? "Understood Cap'in." She held back from giving a mock salute. That would have been pushing it too far. Even so, she did smile. When he opened the door, Serenity walked in with him, only to freeze as soon as they got in. Her smile faded as she looked around, only to be replaced with an expression that was clearly surprise. She hadn't noticed it, but her mouth had actually dropped a little bit. Blinking in surprise, her eyes scanned the room before turning to Felix. "Th-this...what? This is...how do people not know about a place like this? ...How did I not know about a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Her reaction pulled a laugh from him. "Serenity, can you be a bit more ladylike, close your mouth," he ordered. But not even he could be serious with the way she was looking. "They don't know because we don't tell," he told her. "You have to get an invitation. Not all of the people here have that invitation. Like you, they're guest." He gave her a small push forward. "Come on, I promised you lunch." Felix crossed the ballroom with slow steps so that Serenity could take it all in. "You see, a select few ninja, like myself need some time to relax. Some of us pull more weight than others. And this is our reward. It's sort of like a resort in a sense. You like?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Serenity blinked at Felix's statement, then blushed and shut her mouth, turning her head to the side in embarrassment. And so that he wouldn't see her blush. He'd laughed at her. That was no fun. She blinked when he gave her a push forward, but started forward nonetheless. "You don't hafta push," she said, embarrassment streaking her voice. She took the chance to look around as they passed everything, listening to what Felix was telling her. Well, half listening, anyhow. She smiled as he finished, looking at him. "I should've known that's what this is for. Of course I do. This place is absolutely gorgeous," she said with a smile. It seemed she was finally getting over the shock. Well, for the moment at least.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Felix nodded. "Uh huh, but you didn't." He could have been lying through his teeth and she'd never know. Felix was such a devious person at times. "You're such a girl, but I understand your excitement." He took her across to the refreshments. "Help yourself," he told her. "When you're done, we can go outside. I think you'll enjoy it just as much as the inside." As he finished his sentence, a young blond approached them. "Felix, it's been a while. Good to see you again." He looked at Serenity. "And who is this pretty little lady," he asked. Felix smirked. "Good to see you too Alexander. This is Serenity, my guest."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that she was such a girl, still blushing a bit. "What's wrong with that..?" She followed him over to the drinks, blinking curiously as a blond boy walked over. Her blush grew a shade as he addressed her as a 'pretty little lady'. Well that was cute. When Felix introduced her, she gave a slight bow of her head and smiled. "Nice to meet you," she said. Shocked about this place or not, she hadn't forgotten her manners.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Felix had taken little care to the way Alexander had greeted Serenity. "Where's you're brother," he asked the younger boy who was only three years younger than himself. Alexander shrugged. "Somewhere flirting with a girl outside." His bright green gaze never left Serenity for a second. Felix had turned away slightly, so he hadn't noticed. Felix picked up a glass and a small bowl of fruit. "By the way Ser, there's nothing wrong with it. I just think you have your moments. Like now, versus your house." He held a devious grin as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Serenity couldn't help but smile as Alexander admitted that his brother was out flirting. Seems him and his brother were the same in that sense. The kid, who, appearance wise looked a year older than her, seemed to have taken a liking to her. It really was cute. And a bit funny, considering Felix had just mentioned she was his guest. But then again, this guy knew Felix. How many of their first thoughts would've been that they were together? Serenity stole a glance at Felix and rolled her eyes at his comment. "They're not moments. It's called a personality," she joked with a smile, taking up a glass and a bowl of fruit as well. She wasn't copying Felix, but the fruit looked good, so she had picked a bowl up as well.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 pm

"A personality is something that Felix lacks," Alexander commented. "But you dear, I can tell you have a bright personality. It's clear in those eyes of yours. They're like an endless ocean." Felix nearly gagged. "Take it somewhere else Romeo." Alexander blinked, and a tiny blush crossed his face in embarrassment. "I'm sorry if I offended you Miss Serenity, and you as well Felix. I didn't think you were together when you said she was your guest. I wasn't trying to steal away your date. My apologies." Felix shook his head. He'd see if Serenity would correct Alexander or not.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 am

So that was how his acquaintances thought of him. Serenity laughed lightly. That was funny, but not entirely unexpected. Her blush brightened a bit when he started blatently flirting with her. He was a little...over the top though. She giggled lightly when Felix cut in, telling him to take it elsewhere. And then when Alexander blushed. She waved her hand lightly as he apologized. "Don't worry about it, it's nothing." Had she been in a less refined area, she would have added, just to be funny 'I get that all the time.' But she wouldn't. She'd behave herself. "And trust me, you definitely didn't offend me," she told him with a smile. Nope, she wasn't gonna correct him. If what Felix said was true, everyone here was a high level ninja. Or a guest. If people thought they were together, she might have ended up getting hit on a bit less. A bit.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 am

Alexander figured that they were since neither had disagreed with him. "That's good," he said. "Well, I should go find Nicolas before he gets himself into trouble," he stated. Let us note that Nicolas was older than him. He was the same age as Felix. "It was nice seeing you Serenity, and you as well Felix. Enjoy the rest of your stay." He gave a small bow and headed off. Felix turned back around once he was gone. "You're a flirt," he told Serenity as he headed towards the hall, still carrying his drink and fruit. "And a copycat too." He was teasing her of course. Felix was actually enjoying himself, even if he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 am

Serenity gave Alexander a nod as he said that he should go find, who Serenity assumed to be, his brother. "You too," she said with a smile when he said it was nice to see her, and then took off. She blinked when Felix called her a flirt, then laughed a little. "Woah, wait a minute now, I'm the flirt?" She followed behind him, rolling her eyes as he called her a copycat. "Am not, the fruit just happened to look good," she protested with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

Felix raised a brow at Serenity's last comment. It hadn't registered in his head that she was talking about his copycat statement. But he was smart enough not to respond to that. But she had it coming. Serenity had set herself up, and Felix was going to take full advantage. "Yes, you are a flirt. Shall I name a few of your...how do I put this, 'friends'. Me for starters, I'm just good looking and hard to resist. Don't deny it. Then there was Hunter and let us not forget Jasper." Felix shook his head. "And now you're calling Alexander a fruit." Yes, he had turned that last saying into something so different, just to see her reaction. "Would you like for me to introduce you to his brother as well?" Felix was having a hard time keeping a straight face, so he picked a strawberry from the bowl and begin to chew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]   Ferenity Uncut [Serenity] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferenity Uncut [Serenity]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next