Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
No Turning Back NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-No Turning Back EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingNo Turning Back EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSNo Turning Back EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts No Turning Back EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilNo Turning Back EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.No Turning Back EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.No Turning Back EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!No Turning Back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayNo Turning Back EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderNo Turning Back EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)No Turning Back EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)No Turning Back EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. No Turning Back EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesNo Turning Back EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPNo Turning Back EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

No Turning Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Kazuma sat alone in the Main Room. His knees drawn up to his chest he stared at nothing. He felt dead inside. Every moment that passed reminded him of the deadline he had to fill. A deadline that meant killing one or possibly both of his sisters. The very thought sickened him. No more competition. Kazuma didn't understand how a person could be so cruel. He didn't understand why anyone would give such an order. He shut his eyes and tried to imagine that none of this had happened. He wanted someone to blame. Xantrex for bring him here, Krystalia for being a snitch, Deidara for being cruel. But he knew that in the long run, this was his fault, and his alone. I wish I could turn back time. The thought almost made him get up and go to Xantrex's room to look for the Notebook that contained all the formulas, but Kazuma knew he would never get away with it. It was too complex for him to understand, and it would be the ultimate act of betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 am

Deita had been out the past couple hours climbing again. He'd done so the day before, but he'd found that it was actually a challenge climbing up the mountain. And since it was a challenge, it would be a good way to keep up his strength, and even increase it. Coming back into the Main Room, Deita saw the boy from the day before sitting on the couch all curled up. His name had been Kazuma, hadn't it? Yeah, Deidara had ordered him to kill one of his sisters and use the other one for...something. Tilting his head curiously, Deita sat on the couch opposite Kazuma and looked at him for a moment. "Hey. Think you're gonna be able to do it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Kazuma didn't acknowledge Deita's presence until the other guy spoke to him. Kazuma' eyes narrowed. Why was everyone questioning whether or not he could do this? "Of course I can," he said. Where he'd been bold when up against Krissy, he'd lost that boldness and now he just seemed to be sulking. "I don't really have a choice, now do I?" Kazuma was going to sugar coat it. He didn't want to spill the blood of his sisters, and he didn't want them to be genuine pigs either. The sickening part was that he had to choose. Kazuma seemed to sink in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Deita couldn't help but wonder if this other boy could really do what he said. "You always have a choice, it's just that the other one isn't very pleasant," the moon child replied. He shrugged then leaned forward, crossing his arms over his legs. "Deidara said that your sisters always picked on you, right? But you don't seem very happy about this mission. Don't you want revenge though?" he asked. His voice didn't say he was kidding, but it wasn't harsh sounding either. Deita lived for revenge. He couldn't fathom the idea of forgiving those who hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:10 pm

"Yes, my sisters are royal pains, but they're still my sister. I wanted revenge so badly, I wanted to prove them wrong, that's why I came here, but ," Kazuma paused. "I never expected to get revenge like this. I just wanted to show up at my old home one day and show them how far I've come." Kazuma paused. "Not kill them." He rubbed his hand through his hair and shook his head. "What would you do," he asked. "If you were ordered to kill your family?" He asked. He didn't know about Deita's past, but the question was hypothetical.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Deita looked at Kazuma curiously when he said that he'd wanted revenge, but not to kill them. "So...you...joined the Akatsuki?" He shook his head lightly. "The Akatsuki hates the villages, don't you know that? You can't join just because you want to prove someone wrong..." he said. He almost sounded sympathetic. Deita blinked when he was asked what he would do. "I would never have to," he said simply. He was still a little kid, so those 'what if' questions were mostly lost on him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Kazuma sighed. "No...you're not getting my point. It's not just about proving them wrong. Here in the Akatsuki is the greatest scientist that has ever walked the earth, and for me to have a chance to have him as my mentor is something great. Something notable. I know how the Akatsuki run, but I did not expect to be told 'Go kill your sisters and bring one back as a lab rat.'" Kazuma dropped his legs to the floor. "I take it as though you don't have family back home?"
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Deita tilted his head a bit when Kazuma said he wasn't getting the point. "What point?" And then when Kazuma started explaining, he blinked. "Greatest scientist? Who's that? You're not talking about Xantrex, are you? All he does is blow stuff up," he said with a childish giggle. "Ah, but. We're all about loyalty, and Deidara just wants to know that you'll follow orders is all," he stated with a nod. Deita didn't exactly seem phased by this whole conversation on killing family. "Hm? Oh. Nopes. Don't have a home either," he said casually. He'd gotten over the fact that his home had been destroyed. He'd moved on after he'd come to the Akatsuki. After Deidara promised to help him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Kazuma didn't see why he was even bothering to speak to this five year old about science or anything else for that matter. "And travel through shadows, and slows down time, and turns powerful kages into little five year olds," He added. "But it's whatever. And just to let you know, I am loyal. I said I would do it, so I will." Kazuma pulled his legs back up to his chest. "Besides, there's no turning back unless I want to end up dead." He frowned. "Just what did you have to do to prove your loyalty?" He asked. "I'm dying to know."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Travel through shadows? Slow down time? Turn Kages into kids? ......Travel through shadows?! Deita blinked. "S-s-so that's what he did that one time! That's not even fair, no wonder I couldn't hit him!" he suddenly burst out in irritation. The first time he'd confronted Xantrex, he hadn't been able to land a single hit on the guy. Traveling through shadows, that's probably what happened! Deita crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch. "Cheater," he mumbled with a huff. "I hope you are. Cuz if you're not, Deidara will probably kill you," he said with a shrug. "Or he'll let Krissy do it." Deita paused when he was asked how he'd proved his loyalty. "How did I...? Hmmm...mm..." Deita looked down as he thought. "I didn't really have to prove anything. I was really weak when I came here, so if I wasn't loyal it would be an easy thing to kill me. Besides, I came here because Deidara said he'd help me!" he said cheerfully, then nodded. "So really, I owe him for it. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to leave the Akatsuki," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am

Kazuma didn't know what Deita was talking about, and he didn't really care. The kid was acting like such a kid. Kazuma frowned. Why was it always Krissy that everyone brought up. Oh yeah, because she was Deidara's personal maid. Kazuma sighed as he leaned back against the couch. "So he's raising a weakling to become the next leader. Aren't you a little young though. I mean, by the time you hit eighteen, Deidara will be an old man. You really think a group of Akatsuki will listen to a eighteen year old?" Kazuma loved how easily he could turn this whole conversation around.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Deita paused and frowned when Kazuma mentioned how Deidara was raising him to be the next leader. He didn't like thinking about it. Deidara had never even mentioned it to him, but rumors of it were flying around the hideout. Actually, the thought kinda scared Deita. He wasn't leader material. But Deita remembered everything that Deidara told him in training, and one of those things had to do with confidence. He blinked when Kazuma asked if he really thought the Akatsuki would listen to an eighteen year old. "By the time I'm eighteen none of them are going to be capable of laying a finger on me," he said with a smile. He wasn't entirely sure that was true. But he'd let Kazuma think he was still weak for now. Because really, Deita was a hundred times stronger than he'd been when Deidara had first brought him to the Akatsuki two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Kazuma smirked. This kid was full of himself. No one would be able to lay a hand on him. Was that because he'd still have Deidara's protection, or because he really thought he could take everyone on. "What about Krissy? Will she be able to lay a finger on you?" He asked. His blue eyes glinted in the light. "I mean, she's pretty tough, for a girl. Then there's Xantrex, who clearly fought and won against you already. And let us not forget Deidara. He's the one who taught you all you know."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 am

Deita shook his head when Kazuma asked about Krissy. "Nope. Not her either." Okay, maybe he was laying the confidence on a bit thick. But the truth was, since he'd discovered his own fighting style, he'd become a lot more confident in his abilities. Deita frowned when Kazuma mentioned Xantrex. He almost pouted at the thought of their last fight. "He'll be an old man by then too." He paused when they came to Deidara though. That was a good question. He didn't want to get overly confident and say something he might regret. His training with Deidara was already tough, he didn't need his teacher to really be trying to kill him. "Like you said, he'll be an old man by then." And that was all Deita would say on that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Kazuma smirked. He's full of it... "You say that, but both Xan and Deidara are some powerful people. I mean, Xan manipulates time and space. You think he won't be capable of staying young? And Deidara doesn't seem like the type of person to just step aside because he gains a few years." Kazuma started to rock back and forth. "Oh wait, there's that Bat kid too. You think you'll be able to take him?" He asked. Kazuma was slowly learning all the names of the Akatsuki. "And what about Jaymaru?" She was pretty old now....but that hadn't stopped her from nearly killing him.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

Deita nearly gave a whine at this kid's persistence. He was actually beginning to make Deita doubt what he'd said. "I...ngn..." He looked down with a small sniff. And then Kazuma mentioned Bat. While at first Bat had said that maybe they'd be able to get along and be friends, Deita was starting to not like that kid. "Of course I'll be able to take him." And then Jaymaru was mentioned and Deita had to pause again. She was teaching him most of his jutsu. "I don't think I'd have to worry about having to fight her," he said. It was only then that Deita realized that Kazuma might have actually been picking on him, and he started getting a little peeved. "And you know what? By that time I'll be a hell of a lot stronger than you too!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Xan said he's under Deidara's protection, but who cares. I want to work my way up to the top. Kazuma smirked when Deita seemed to be at a loss for words. Then he got defensive. "Why won't you have to fight Jaymaru?" He asked. "Is she going to just roll over for you too?" Kazuma raised his hands in defense when Deita snapped. "I'll be a miniature Xantrex, so you won't be able to take me," he taunted. "But if you want to test that theory right now, then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:16 pm

(Well, Deidara's getting his wish.)

"No, because she doesn't seem like a person who'd pick fights out of nowhere," he defended. Deita grumbled when Kazuma brought up Xantrex again. "Of course I'll be able to take you! The only reason he won when I first got here was because I was still weak!" Okay, maybe Deita was still a little tuckered out from spending the day climbing the moutain, but he was more than ready to prove his point. If there was one fault about Deita, it was that he couldn't stand for being picked on. "Ngn...fine then!" He announced, standing up from the couch. "We can move outside then. I don't wanna get your blood all over the couches," he said irritably as he moved to leave the hideout. If Kazuma didn't come, that was his own damn problem, because now Deita was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

(Haha)

Kazuma understood that much. When Deita mentioned how he'd been weak in the past, Kazuma only shrugged. Getting off the couch he followed Deita outside the hideout. "You getting my blood everywhere wouldn't even happen in your dreams, you know that right?" He was going to get into so much trouble, but he found that thought to be kind of exciting. Fighting everyone in the Akatsuki would only make enemies for him, but it would also prove he was no push over. Kazuma tilted his head to the side. "If you want to back down and leave with some dignity, then feel free." Kazuma said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 pm

"Hmph. And I thought I'd been acting overly confident before," Deita said. Normally he wasn't like this. He'd never been itching for a fight so much before. Maybe it was how this other kid was taunting him. It just didn't sit right with him. When he'd been in his village as a child though, he'd never stood up against kids who picked on him, mostly because he'd still been weak then. Mostly because he never had the means to defend himself against the would-be warriors of his village. Even though his 'destiny' had also been to defend the village. But now. Now he was stronger, and far more agile. Smarter as well. He may not have been the best in the Akatsuki, but he would be. Just thinking of that, Deita had to hold back a smile as they exited the hideout. When Kazuma spoke again, Deita stopped and turned. There was an adequate amount of space between them. "Hm, I was gonna say the same for you. You still have a chance to go back inside you know." Deita wasn't smiling, but for whatever reason, he was excited. This might've been the first time he'd gotten to fight someone around his age. Or rather, someone who wasn't an adult. He wanted to see just how well he would match up.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Kazuma raised a brow. "Looks like we're on mutual terms." The blue haired boy gave a small taunt to come at him. "Ladies first." Kazuma had to stop with the insults. It's nearly gotten him killed when he was fighting Krissy, but he had to admit, he was the best insult he'd ever come up with. Okay, maybe not the best, but who else had the guts to call her Deidara's maid. Kazuma gave himself brownie points for that one. He was annoyed that Xantrex didn't even remotely seemed impressed, but that was okay, Kazuma figured it was due to the beating he'd gotten. Am I getting full of myself, he wondered curiously.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:56 pm

(Yes.)

It was a good thing there were a lot of trees for cover here. Deita always took the time to memorize the area around the hideout whenever he was out and about. If anyone ever found the hideout, it would be nice to have homefield advantage. And Kazuma was new to the playing field. Chalk up advantage one. Deita glared when Kazuma taunted him again. "If that's the case, you should've moved when you had the chance," he said, pulling out a kunai with a smoke bomb fixed into the hole in the handle. First thing was first, Deita threw the kunai at Kazuma and detonated the smoke bomb before it got too close to Kazuma. Even so, the kunai still sped forward, and the smoke gave Deita a chance to make preparations. With the smoke still thick, Deita moved from where he was and did a jutsu, creating four shadow clones that scattered to hide among the trees. Chalk up advantage two. The next thing Deita did was pull out his sword and pause to listen for where Kazuma was, staying still and silent as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Kazuma smirked because despite his reply, Deita still went first. However, the smoke bomb was not what he expected. Deita's vision was basically killed with all the smoke. Looking around he tried to see where Deita would come from. The kunai hit him in the arm and he had to pull it out, resisting a small gasp of pain as he did so. He was going to give this right back to it's owner. Until then, Kazuma had to get rid of this smoke, because it was not working in his favor, at all. Snow Style: Frozen Tundra. The surrounding area begin to freeze over. If Deita was close enough, Kazuma would know his location. The ice not only froze everything it touched, but it worked like echo location. Kazuma had in cooperated that into the jutsu. It'd come in handy in a few of his missions. His sensei had never been impressed though. Kazuma was sick of high maintenance people. It had nothing to do with this fight, but it fueled an anger he didn't know was there.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Deita heard the movement of Kazuma's clothes as the other boy made handsigns. Or at least, that's what Deita guessed he'd been doing. It was a long shot really, Kazuma could have been doing anything. But Deita's guess was, Kazuma wanted the smoke gone. And it would work in Deita's favor too, he just had to make a move before the smoke cleared, or else he'd have created suspicion. So the moment Deita heard Kazuma move was the moment he charged at the older boy, slashing the moment he saw the shadow. The only problem was, the air had changed. It was thinner, colder, and the ground was freezing over. Deita should have known that Kazuma was from the Snow. Deidara had, afterall, mentioned Micah the day before. Even so, this shouldn't have been too much of an issue, right? Deita knew some fire jutsu, he could use that. Fire, coupled with snow, creates water. Water plus Deita's specialty, electricity, creates another advantage. Unfortunately, Deita wasn't used to snow and ice. Though it had been by the mountains, Deita's village had a warm climate. But even with the ground a bit frozen, Deita still went after Kazuma. This was nothing that would slow him down.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Kazuma moved right before the blade came slashing down at him. Balling up his fist, he aimed a punch at Deita's stomach. Deita may have been dead serious about this fight, but Kazuma just wanted a little sparring match. Deita had talked crap and so had Kazuma, so he figured a fight wouldn't hurt. So Deita didn't know that, but Kazuma was sure the younger boy wouldn't try and kill him....he hoped. If it got to that point he'd just back down. Sliding across the ice Kazuma wondered if he could manipulate such a large amount. That fight with Krissy had left him exhausted, his theory was because he'd never used it in such a manner, but he was determined. It would be a last resort, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Turning Back   No Turning Back Empty

Back to top Go down

No Turning Back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next