Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Relish the Peace - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRelish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRelish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRelish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRelish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRelish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRelish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRelish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Relish the Peace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 am

Kymir turned from Anubis, his yellow eyes growing round when the Crested Kage approached him. Kymir wanted to back away, but the drunk man was already there. Kymir didn't bother hugging him back. If anything he looked uncomfortable. The Death Kage was glad when he was let go and he brushed himself off. "It is good to see you as well, Goshen." He could smell alcohol on the man's breath. "How have you been....you old drunk." When Kymir was little, Kenjiro had been in charge of the Crested. It really was surprising that so much has changed.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Kade stopped in his tracks, his mouth dropping as he watched the woman eat her food raw. "Eww, lady that's gross," he said with a disgusted look. "You're going to die or something. Creepy old bat." This child clearly had no manners. He really just spoke his mind. Kade was probably one of the few kids the Stealth took no pride in. He didn't care though. He didn't want to be a tool. He wanted to be a kid.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:07 pm

If Kazuya had been human, he would have smiled when Kai knelt down and hugged him. He gave a nod at her whisper. It really had been. He had to start visiting her more often now that he had the time. He nudged his head against Gin's when the boy hugged him as well. This child...he hadn't seen him in ages. He'd grown so much. It had to have at least been a few months since he'd last saw Gin. The wolf gave a noise that sounded eerily like a chuckle when Kai said she'd just been thinking about him. That was nice. At least she hadn't forgotten him. Once Gin started trying to climb onto his back, Kazuya laid down to make it easier, but kept his gaze on the blue haired male who was flirting with Kai. He smelled like ash. Probably Magma Valley, then. He seemed nice enough, but Kazuya never based anything on looks. Except maybe the kid's age. He looked a bit younger than Kai. And it had been about three years since Gin's father had died. As far as he knew, Kai hadn't met a single person in that time. Or maybe she had and just hadn't told him for fear he'd run them away. Kazuya would have grinned at the thought. Kai needed somebody, and though this guy was from the Magma, it was as good a place to start as any. Once Kai glanced at him, Kazuya stood up with Gin on his back, glancing over his shoulder at the boy to assure he didn't fall off. He walked up to Kai and nudged her in the back towards the Magma boy before turning to walk away casually with the three year old on his back. As he left he gave a small bark towards Kai, as if to say 'see ya'.
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Xaverie stopped eating and looked towards the boy. "My my doesn't this one have a rude manner. Boy do you know what I do to people who are rude?" she asked in a polite manner. Xaverie found this hard to blend in when people like this kid came up to her. Her eyes would then become slits as she started to grin slighty "I torture them and before long they suffer a horrible death, but I'm not going to do that to you." she told him before kneeling down to his level "I'm just going to eat you alive." she said showing him her razor sharp teeth. Xaverie was serious about killing this boy before her and she wasn't going let these people stop her. "And please don't scream either or I will have to turn your entire body inside out."
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Kade blinked when the woman turned and spoke of torture. He stepped back, a bit scared by this sudden change. So what if he was being rude, it didn't mean she had to threaten him. "No you won't," he stuttered. "I'm...there's a lot of people here and they wouldn't let you do that." His blue eyes were wide with fear. He didn't like this one bit. "And eating me alive would be cannibalism, and that's illegal." His eyes were already watering with tears, but he was planning on standing his ground, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:17 pm

"My my I have killed before, torched towns murdered children and women and you think I won't kill you? I would just add you to my body count. Do you see all these tattoos on me each one is for a person I killed and I have over one thousand five hundred of them just on my upper body alone. Not just that I could kill you without even touching you." she told him "And do you really think these people would really care if a rude brat like you disappeared out of there lives? Hell I think they would be glad if you left this world." Xaverie knew she would have to tone it down a bit before it drew too much attention but she was having way to much fun with this boy "Run Run little boy I already have your scent, so now you are my prey." she taunted as she started to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:25 pm

*laughs gently* well it would seem your wolf friend wants to play with Gin... i would have said gin is welcome to join us i might have dropped 2000 ryo on the fish but im not broke yet *smiles* I wouldnt want to overstep my bounds... its just nice to make new friends. *seems to ramble a bit he was becoming infatuated but he was controlling himself rather well he thought... looking at the wolfs knowing eyes he flinches a little then smiles nervously he could see the wolf could tell* so what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Things in the Crescent are well *nods* it hasn't changed much there said from the renissance in techniques going on new jutsu is being created all the time! its wonderful. but everyone relishes in the peace that was so hard fought for *nods gently he has calmed down being more reasonable* how is the death doing? Well i hope *smiles happily at Kymir*
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Usually one would never find a mad scientist like Xantrex Mabashi wandering around in a festival full of people. Xantrex despised people. But, he was curious...as to if he might run into Kazuma here. The kid was the only one smart enough to ever have caught onto a word he said. And while technically the kid wouldn't be a kid anymore, he was still looking forward to maybe running into him. Xantrex liked being alone, sure, but...it was nice to find someone to talk to once in a while. He wasn't too worried about being recognized as an ex-Akatsuki. He wasn't here to hurt anyone. In fact, walking along in his grey cloak, mostly unarmed, he looked positively harmless. He wasn't looking for a fight, but unfortunately seemed to find himself right in front of what could have ended up to be a slaughter if no one intervened. Xantrex sighed and walked up next to the small blond haired kid, putting a hand on his head and looking to the woman with an annoyed expression. He glanced to the boy. "This lady bothering you kid?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Again he found it hard to believe that they were in a state of peace. Twenty-one years and it all seemed so fragile to him. How could peace remain when the Akatsuki had completely destroyed everything. "I'm glad to hear that the Crested is well." He looked at the older man. "The Death is doing well too. Nothing changes in such times. Miniscule problems are easily wiped out and the village continues to grow. Winter has thickened the fog that shrouds the village, but it is nothing we are not used to." He tilted his head at the mention of new jutsu. "Why develop jutsu when things are so calm? Don't tell me you are expecting trouble."
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 pm

If he was younger, he might have wet his pants. This lady was really scary, to the point in which Kade no longer wanted to be around her anymore. The tears were right about to flow, when someone's hand touched his head. For a moment he almost yelped, but then the guy asked if he was being bothered. Kade quickly nodded yes, moving to stand behind the blond haired man who seemed to be his savior. He could not be more grateful.

Last edited by Kade on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Kai hadn't done much aside from teach and watch Gin since her husband had passed away. It was far too much to bare. After all, Gin looked like a spitting image of the man she loved, so maybe she was a bit afraid that lunch with the Magma ninja would turn into a date and from there. She shut her eyes for a long moment. She was afraid of losing her memories of Yuu. When Kazuya pushed her foward, she opened her eyes, a light blush covering her cheeks. He knew her so well. She gave him an almost grateful look. "Behave, Gin." "I will mama." She looked to Koriyama. "Friends are always nice," she spoke softly. "It's good to make bonds between villages. I remember a time when it was not like that." She hated to think about how her father had refused alliance when the Akatsuki had taken over, for he had chosen to side with them. "Where shall we find lunch," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:32 pm

No no no *shakes his head* I am not expecting any trouble but a ninjas skill is his art and i encourage art *nods* not that its not good to be prepared for possible problems. our intel hasn't mentioned anything dangerous but there could always be danger lurking in the shadows. but again that's not why we are doing it *smiles* Lunar jutsu was limited. i felt it was high time to develop it make sure the Crescent is known for its jutsu as well as any other village. the majority of it is defensive anyway. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:46 pm

well *chuckles* you know the snow better than i do... we could get some festival food or go to an inn i saw on the outskirts of the village. *nods* and don't worry i am a perfect gentleman i am not planning on doing anything inappropriate or out of line *begins to blush becuase he is now aware he is making a fool of himself.* what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Xaverie would start to laugh hard when Xantrex walked up next to the boy asking was she bothering him "This is a moment to remember a ex-akatsuki helping a genin. What of the irony." she said slightly "Before she turned her attention back to the people who confronted her "Me bothering him? No I was just scolding him that he shouldn't be so rude to people he doesn't know because they could be a enemy that would kill him with no regret. Isn't that right little boy, such rudeness as that." Xaverie smiled at the boy "I would never cause harm to children."
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Death Jonin
Death Jonin
Anubis

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Anubis eyes widened when she saw that Kymir came. To Anubis, Kymir seemed like that family member that would suck the joy out of everything and keep things officially business. Anubis would grab Kymir by the arm "Sorry Crescent Kage I'm going to take puppy for awhile if you don't mind." Anubis was holding in her laughter smiling at the name puppy. Pulling him past the little situation with Xantrex and the girl. "So Kymir or can I call you puppy? Let's go to the DUNK TANK!!!" she screamed at the thought of dunking Kymir.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:24 am

Xantrex took his hand off the boy's head when he moved, his gaze on the dark haired woman. The scientist almost scowled at her when she mentioned his ex-affiliation. "Seemed to me that you were threatening him, not scolding him," he said in an almost bored tone. A small grin passed over his face when the woman said she would never cause harm to children. "Right," he said sarcastically, "and neither would I." He then shook his head lightly. "So is stirring up trouble at a festival your idea of a good time? Or do you just get a kick out of threatening weak little children?" He didn't even know why he was still continuing this conversation. He'd diffused the situation already, it would've been better for him to just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Taycee
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Taycee

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:41 am

Taycee heard the scream of her sister from the other side of the festival and she knew that only meant one thing that she had to have found either Kai or Kymir most likely Kai as she couldn't see Kymir being the one to do a dunk tank in the cold. As she was making her way to the dunk tank to meet her cousin and her sister. While walking towards them she spotted a little conflict that would struck her attention "I wonder what this is all about that is Xantrex and someone woman. hmm this might be interesting." she said plopping on top of a trashcan a few distances out of sight but within ear shot.
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 am

Xaverie was starting to get pissed with Xantrex but she couldn't go and kill people who pissed her off "You say it seemed that way but the way i was raised nothing like a good Threatening to build discipline, but i guess i can admit that i went a little overboard. I am sorry dear boy for making you almost wet your pants and scaring you half to death, but that is the way i learned my discipline when i was around seven." Xaverie apology showed meaning, but in all truth what she told them was a lie no such things happened to her "What do you find funny about me not killing children. Also you would never know what I found interesting and fun." Xaverie found Xantrex interesting after awhile thinking about how it woulf be fun to learn something from him.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:02 am

Xantrex almost laughed at the woman. So she thought that threatening other people's children to build 'discipline' was her job? Whatever. It wasn't like it was his job to care about what she did with her time. When the woman apologized, the blond man rolled his eyes. Yeah, right. Somehow he doubted it was sincere. He only shrugged at her question about what he found funny about her not killing children. It was more like...he didn't believe her. Then again, the amount of people whose words he believed were few and far between. "That is why I inquired," he said with a shrug. "But it's not my business or my concern. Try not to ruin the festival," he said with a grin, turning to start away from what could have easily become an altercation had he not chosen his words correctly.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:18 am

fine fine spoiled sport... *he went off on his way to seeing another small child who looked out of place amongst the rabble and headed towards xav and xan his steps meaning ful his face calm he approched them eating some of his tokiyaki. he thought he recognized the blode haired man but he couldn't place his finger on it. in the end his concern was for the kid not the two rough looking adults with him.*
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:19 am

Xaverie laughed "I'll make sure I don't cause to much problems." heading the other way she would stop adn start walking towards Xantrex "Why would someone like you stop a killing? Of all people it was X himself. Haha, you are funny, I had self control i wouldn't have killed him unless i had a way out already. Out of curiosity X what brings you to a place full of people?" she asked. Xaverie would look down to see that her snake had returned with the letter she information she asked for sticking out her left arm the snake would crawl up it going back to it place on her forearm. unlike most people when Xaverie needed something she used her tattoos as her transporter. "Interesting so it did make it." she said in her head before igniting the paper.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:21 am

hello there fellow festival goers how are you all doing? *he smiles warmly his eyes scan both faces thoughtfully his expressions never change though in his mind the wheels turn as he thinks* its a lovely time to be here in the snow valley wouldn't you agree? *he wasn't very good at small talk even he knew for someone not native to the snow this was beyond cold.*
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:25 am

(Almost forgot, they're not in the Snow village, they're in the open, but it's still snowing.)

Kymir went to respond, but he was suddenly being pulled away by Anubis. He looked at the white haired girl and shot her a cold glare. "Don't ever call me 'puppy'," he snapped. Okay, so maybe he hadn't gotten over his childish temper. "I'd rather not go to the dunk tank, it's snowing here." He didn't understand why Anubis was being this way. She wasn't his real family. She was Kai's cousin, not his. He was only Kai's half-brother. He didn't pay any attention to the little argument that was sparking between some rogue looking woman and...he gave a small sniff, Xantrex? Kymir almost bristled, but Anubis was still pulling him. "We're not family," he told her a bit bluntly. "Your father and Kai's father are brothers, which means you two are related. My mother and father have no ties to you, stop treating me like family."
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:31 am

Kade was shivering, but it wasn't from the cold. He didn't believe a word this woman had to say and he was a bit uncomfortable as she called this man an ex-akatsuki. He'd only heard the stories and read about them in the books. He swallowed hard. This was not something he wanted to be involved with. He almost backed away, but when the lady apologized he quickly spoke. "I'm sorry too." He then looked to the tall man. "Thank you, sir." He turned as someon else joined them. An older man that he'd never seen a day in his life. "I-I think that all is well now...maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next