Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Relish the Peace - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRelish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRelish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRelish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRelish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRelish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRelish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRelish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

Relish the Peace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:51 am

*he smiled softly* We are all great in one way or another. *he looked at her fondly* if you can handle two hard headed students then you have a lot of patience. *he smiles coyly at her* if you really feel like your so simple and not special *he points to the little boy talking with his friend the death kage* all you have to do is look at him. and know you've done something amazing.. *he looks at her with rosy cheeks and hands her a sweet potato*
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:03 am

*had since returned to the sake tent but wasn't drinking he was pouring over scrolls and had a certain child on his mind and was hoping to meet with one of the snow officials. he was writing and keeping focused how ever his eyes did scan the crowd he had seen a few troubling people but so long as they didn't cause any trouble he wouldn't out them or attack them this time of peace was fragile and he wasn't going to be blamed for disturbing it. he decided he could have just one more round of sake*
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Kazuma couldn't restrain the chuckle when Xantrex became all uptight. "Ah, so you do remember me," he said with amusement. "Good, I was starting to think you would forget me." He grinned. "I suppose I do have guts, when one considers the position I'm in." He crossed his arms. "You look well enough and a little less 'mad'. I suspect the life of a loner has been treating you well." It was more of a statement than a question. Kazuma turned around so that he could get a view of all of the people that were here. "I must say that I actually miss short time that I spent with you all. You're the person I've had the chance of running into."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

To see Gin so happy made Kai's heart swell. She barely noticed Kymir until she saw Gin flinging his fish. She closed her eyes and then opened them to see that her brother had caught it. There he is. Him and Anubis. I wonder where Taycee's at. My entire family is here. I should probably introduce Koriyama, but he's just a friend and I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I mean, Kazuya kind of pushed me into this. It's just, I don't think I'm ready for anything more than friendship. She looked to Koriyama as he handed her the potato. "Thank you," she said before she started to juggle it. "It's a bit hot," she claimed with a small blush. "Oh, Koriyama, thank you...for the compliment and for Gin." She looked off to the side. "He really does make me proud."
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:23 am

hes a cute kid and I'm sure he's gonna grow up to do amazing things *he smiles gently and and catches the sweet potato as shes juggling it handing her the other one which was a little cooler already* You are something special your self. *he looks into her eyes but keeps his distance* you might not see it but Gin knows it and I'm sure your students see it too. * he smiles again gently then turns to see kymir* hey its the Shoutan Kage, I met him the other day he's a rather nice guy.. he a lot
like the gentlemen who is watching Gin for you.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:52 am

"Of course I do. 'Twenty-one years doesn't wash away memories'...right?" Xantrex said with a small grin. He casually took a bite of his snowcone, raising an eyebrow at Kazuma's words. "The position you're in? And what position would that be, exactly? You haven't joined another renegade group, now have you?" he asked with a chuckle. "I was never really mad to begin with," he said, looking off to the side. The slight hint of denial was clear in his voice. "Just under more pressure than most," he joked. "I'm more suited for being alone anyways," he grinned. He'd long ago resigned himself to the fact that he would be alone for as long as he lived. He rarely found the patience to tolerate others long enough to make friends of them. Kazuma had almost fallen into that rule of thumb when they'd first met. Xantrex tried not to laugh when the kid said he'd been the only one he'd run into. "You saying you'd like to have run into any of the others? They're crazier than I was," he chuckled with a grin. "Though to be honest, I've only had the misfortune of running into Krystalia since the war." A war in which he'd obtained one too many scars. By the time he'd recovered enough to be able to reverse the damage done, he'd stopped caring about it, and hadn't bothered. Most of his scars were able to be hidden anyways. One of them he'd ended up getting covered with a tattoo on his upper arm. A tattoo which was hidden by his cloak now anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:02 am

Kazuya gave a smile to Kymir, as well as a small wave, when the Death Kage approached. Once Kymir had ruffled Gin's hair, he took the child from his shoulders and put him down so he could go give Kymir a hug, like the hybrid knew he was probably dying to do. "Volunteered," he corrected with a soft chuckle. He couldn't help the light laugh that escaped him when Kymir said he was getting soft. "Hardly. If I'd have gotten soft, you'd have inherited it, given I raised you from just little older than Gin," he grinned lightly. He didn't mind reminding Kymir of that every now and again. Really though, he was just joking. Despite the fact that technically he was still young, he felt as if he were much older than his age. Only forty-seven years old, and he felt like he was nearing seventy. Maybe it was his wolf blood. Wolves didn't often live as long as he was. Yet vampires had a tendency to live centuries. He wondered briefly if maybe he was just going through some sort of phase in his life. Hell, maybe he was broken. And considering there was no one around with the skills to fix an experiment like him...Kazuya's black eyes looked at Kymir. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about those kinds of things. He wouldn't bring something like that up to Kai or Kymir. It would break their hearts if they thought he was dying. Hell, he didn't even know himself if he was, so why even mention it. He chuckled when he saw the smaller boy swinging a fish at Kymir. The child was cute, there was no denying that. Recently, Kazuya had come to like children. Just blank slates waiting to be taught. They were all capable of love and understanding, and that was what the world needed more of. Kazuya took a small glance around when Kymir asked where Kai was. "On a date," he said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:17 pm

Kymir smiled as his nephew came over and hugged him. Kymir, being the person he was gave a small sigh before he knelt down and hugged the small child back. He looked up Kazuya. "Volunteer?" He then rolled his eyes. "Oh please, I'm not going to ever go soft. Whether you raised me or not...old man." Regardless of how young the hybrid looked, Kymir would always know he was much older. Handing the fish back to Gin, he blinked when Kazuya spoke of Kai being on a date. He stood up. Why was he feeling defensive over a sister he'd failed to acknowledge in the beginning. It's not like he cared about her or anything, but she had come to the Death crying on his doorstep with Gin in her arms after Yuu had passed away. Kazuya would have flicked an ear had he been in wolf form. "With who," he asked. Gin threw his arms in the air. "Magma Man," he announced proudly. Kymir's yellow eyes looked down at the boy. "Magma? Man?" He looked to Kazuya. "She's dating a ninja from the Magma? What, the Snow boys weren't good enough for her?" There was almost an edge to his voice. Okay, maybe he was a bit worried about her well being, but it didn't mean he cared. "Who is this guy anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Kai would agree, both as a mother and a shinobi. She gave him a grateful smile when he took the sweet potato and gave her the warmer one. "You Magma ninja are fairly impressive," she told him with a small smile. It was almost shy, as if she were afraid to reveal too much emotion. She turned her head towards Gin and Kymir. "Kymir Cloud? Nice?" She almost laughed. The last thing that man was was nice. Kymir was mean and hotheaded and a brat and...well, maybe twenty something years ago he was, but now he was...well, she didn't really know. "I think Kazuya is much kinder than Kymir, even if he raised him," she said with a smile. "Kazuya is the former Death Kage. He has done much for his village and has deserved the retirement he has." She looked to Kori. "He's also Gin's godfather and a very close friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Well i meant part wolf. *chuckles* we had a chance meeting and talked for a while. I find him to be a rather impressive individual. *he nodded taking a bit out of the sweet potato that was actually even hot for him he chewed it hiding the pain and swallowed exhaling a large puff of steam* he seemed to be happy things where peaceful like anyone else. if you wanna talk hotheaded that would be Kira... *he was glad to see she hand;t arrived here there where already 3 Kage visible here it would be his luck Kira would appear behind him as he said this*
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Death Jonin
Death Jonin
Anubis

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:06 am

Anubis would listen to Kymir and Kazuya talk before following him to Kai. Once she was close enough to Kai, Anubis would leap onto her back hugging her tightly "Oh my god Kai how have you been? I haven't seen you in I don't know how long." she then looked off at Magma boy "Is this the magma boy you are dating here cousin?" she whispered into Kai's ear as low as possible making it so only her hybrid hearing could pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:41 am

He's such a show off, Kai thought to herself as Koriyama took a bite from the potato. She then raised a brow. Kymir was impressive. She'd never thought so herself. However, she had admired how his wolf form was no pup, but rather full grown, while when she was a child, she was a small white wolf with black paws. He seemed so much stronger and far more fierce. She'd been a little worried when he became Kage. "I've never had the pleasure of meeting Kira. I have heard tales about her though. How she led her village through two back to back battles, one against the snake ninja and then hours later against the Akatsuki. That's amazing," she said breathlessly. When someone jumped on her back, she almost dropped her sweet potato. Looking startled she looked to Anubis, before she heavily blushed. "It's good to see you as well Anubis. I will have to visit you more often, but it's so hard to chose between you and Taycee." She looked to Koiryama and cleared her throat. "This is Koriyama, we've just met and he offered to treat me to lunch," she said with a soft smile. She shot Anubis a look that said to tone it down.
Back to top Go down
Anka
Shattered Blade
Shattered Blade
Anka

Character Age : 1
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Anka would stand over the goldfish stand where one would win a goldfish arguing with the fish in the tank. As the vendor watch in fear as the girl before him yelled at his fish. Anka would then bend over the tank looking into the water screaming a high frequency scream disturbing the water sending ripples throughout the entire water making the tank burst spewing glass ever where "That shall teach stupid fish about being worthy prey." she said walking away to a different game to play looking down at her shirt realizing that her bandages where covered in blood and it wasn't her blood. Looking over her shoulder she would see that the fish vendor game man was dead and impaled with glass shards. Anka would shrug when the man feel behind the counter hiding his body from view even if someone was close up on the stand to find him.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Kade smiled at Psyche, but when he heard glass shatter he turned around and screamed as he saw the man laying dead on the ground. He stood up and pulled a kunai as if he were going to protect the Snow ninja behind him. "You kill him," Kade yelled at Anka. He was shaking with disbelief. "Why did you do that! Why did you kill him!" Wasn't this supposed to be a time of peace? Yeah, he knew that people still went on missions and stuff, but still, no one killed without cause!
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Psyche would cover her head at the shatter of glass being blown up behind her. She thought the man just knocked over the tank she would turn around to see that it was the man was dead. His body was riddled with glass. She didn't understand why someone would do this in the most crowded places possible unless they had a death wish. She looked up to see a short girl who skin wasn't pale or brown but grey and covered in blood. Psyche would start to back away until she saw that Kade was trying to fight by himself. Did this kid have a death wish of his own fighting a psychopath like her. Psyche would jump up to stand next to Kade. She didn't know why she was doing this, but she couldn't let her first friend be killed by some monster. Dark Psyche would sit restrained inside of her own subconscious laughing at the situation that Psyche had got into To think she called me evil this girl before her is the definition of evil. Her present alone would cause fear in those not strong enough to handle her unstable chakra that leaks out. Dark Psyche told herself since she was useless at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anka
Shattered Blade
Shattered Blade
Anka

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Anka looked at two genin as the stood armed ready to fight or kill her "Fight or Flight choose wisely." she told them smiling "And I never killed anyone before." Anka was truly unstable and need someone to get her before she blew the cover of the Shattered Blades, but Xaverie or Chu Lain wasn't around to stop the monster that was allowed within the group of Thieves and Liars. She was a killer and unlike Xaverie she couldn't keep her composure. Anka chakra would become slightly visible and unlike ever other person chakra hers was corrupted. Anka would throw three shattered blade members off of her as they tried to stop her from blowing up stuff "I want you to hurry and Choose whether you are going to be Prey or Human because I didn't kill that man, but you draw a weapon so I take it you will be prey that fights back."
Back to top Go down
Chu Lain
Shattered Blade Lieutenant
Shattered Blade Lieutenant
Chu Lain

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Like many of the other members of the Shattered Blades, Chu Lain had taken to walking about the festival. However, he wasn't here to enjoy the festival. There were plenty of Shattered Blades members here. But there was also plenty of Shinobi. They could stir up a bit of trouble and probably get away with it, but what would that prove in the end? Not that they were capable of making a change, only that they were capable of being a bunch of brats with a problem. Which was why when the brown haired male heard glass shatter not too far away from him, he turned to look. Anka. That girl had some serious issues. Not to mention a kid just started screaming about how she'd killed someone. Chu Lain sighed and started over towards the commotion. He put a casual arm around the teenager and looked at her with a small frown. "Now now. These kids aren't your prey. Not today. They're just worried about that thing you stabbed up over there is all. Ain't that right," he said, looking to the two children, his eyes cold rather than understanding. If these kids didn't want to die today, it would have been better for them to simply nod their heads and walk off, but...children were stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:20 pm

To know that Psyche had chosen to join him was a relief on Kade's end. He nodded to her and then looked to the woman who was talking about prey. "Careful Psyche, she's a freak, just like that other lady from before." He crouched down, defiance plastered on his face. As a man came over to break up the fight before it could start, he felt a tinge of fear flow through him. This guy wasn't friendly. "Thing? He was a human being you psychos!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Kazuma shrugged. "I guess I assumed you wouldn't care to remember me after the battle," he admitted. He smirked. "I don't care for being a renegade. I only joined because you were my teacher and I respected you. I've moved on with my life as the Snow Kage. And you seemed 'mad' enough for me. Pressure or not." He laughed when Xantrex spoke of the others being crazy. "Krystalia wasn't that bad." He'd probably had a small crush on her, that or just some respect. She was Deidara's little minion of doom. His pet. When there was the sound of glass breaking and the mention of someone dying he turned his attention towards the commotion. He frowned when he saw a genin who he'd recently assigned to a squad. "Damn it, there's just no way to have peace around here." He looked to Xantrex. "You don't mind if I tend to this situation, do you?" He didn't really wait for an answer as he approached the two younger shinobi, stepping in front of the young boy and girl, to face the threat. "What's going on," he asked. His blue eyes were cool, but it didn't make him any less prepared for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Xantrex shrugged. "Not too often I meet someone who can keep up with my thought process. It'd be hard to forget someone like that," he said with a light grin, looking off to the side. However, that grin faded and his eyes widened when Kazuma said he was the Snow Kage. Xantrex blinked and looked back to the kid, opening his mouth to say something before closing it again. That had...that had really taken him off guard. "Huh...no shit," he muttered, his eyes still wide with disbelief. "I take it they don't know of your involvement with us then," he said, purposely straying away from using the name o the group that Kazuma had been involved in. "What world were you living in," he said, raising an eyebrow at the boy's words. "Krystalia wasn't that bad, pfft. You're insane. That girl was a demon. I'd be surprised if she wasn't related to Bat," he said simply. He still couldn't get over this. His old student was now the Kage of the Snow. Was there a bit of pride he was feeling along with this knowledge? He looked over to the commotion as well, blinking when he saw that blond haired kid again. "Can't that boy stay out of trouble," he muttered. When Kazuma asked if he minded, Xantrex shook his head and went to sit down to watch. He didn't want to draw any more attention to himself. "By all means. I think I'll sit this one out though." More importantly, if Kazuma really was the Kage now, being seen talking on friendly terms with an ex-Akatsuki wasn't exactly a grace to his image.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:28 pm

*he nods* not a date i suppose as she said i offered to treat her. no-not that i wouldnt want to go..on a date with her mind you *he laughed kinda goofishly blushing slightly* but no just two people enjoying each others company and conversation this time. *his potato had cooled more so it didnt hurt his mouth* so who's your friend here Kai? bursting with energy isn't she? *he smiles and bows to her* i am Koriyama it is nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:54 pm

"This here is my cousin Anubis. She's very lively to be a Death ninja," she said with a warm smile. She looked off to the side with a bit blush covering her cheeks as well. The fact that he's said he didn't mind to take her on a date made her feel almost childish. She looked to Anubis. "Won't you go off and wait for me to finish talking with Koriyama. I'm sure Gin would love to play with you as much as he enjoys Kazuya and Kymir." She looked to Koriyama. "Sorry," she said apologetically. Since they were a bit farther off, she wasn't aware of the little issue that was occurring with one of her students.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

no need *he smiles* family is important and its good to see that you have good relations with them. *he smiles* i wish me a Udon got along that well we fight like cats and dogs. oh Udon is my brother by the way. *he walked over to a hot tea stand getting some for the both of them* me and my folks get along fine aside from the fact that i didnt take over the family business. but Udon stepped up to that so it worked out. *he sipped his tea he heard breaking glass* hmm?
Back to top Go down
Anka
Shattered Blade
Shattered Blade
Anka

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am

Anka looked up to see that Chu Lain had came to stop her. Of all the people it was the egotistic wanna be shattered blade leader "You have no say over what I do and I didn't kill that questionable prey." she told him standing in a red spot as the blood would drip off of her onto the snow. She then looked at the man who would step in between her and the kids who wanted to attack her. "Why is it that someone else step in the way of me." Anka was getting pissed off even more when they called her a psycho. She didn't care if she caused a scene anymore to her there was no way to avoid this conflict anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Kai smiled. "Yeah, despite that we're all in different villages, we try to keep up with one another. You're right, family is important." She'd relished the days in which her and her father and mother had spent time together and all of those times when her and Isami had played with Gin, even though the child probably didn't remember him. Kai made sure to keep all pictures of Isami so that Gin would remember his face. It was always bittersweet for her son to wave at the photos and say 'Daddy'. "Why not take over the family business? Surely you could teach there, right?" She tilted her head when Koriyama seemed distracted. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next