Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The inn between Valleys NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The inn between Valleys EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe inn between Valleys EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe inn between Valleys EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The inn between Valleys EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe inn between Valleys EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The inn between Valleys EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The inn between Valleys EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The inn between Valleys EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe inn between Valleys EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe inn between Valleys EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The inn between Valleys EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The inn between Valleys EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The inn between Valleys EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe inn between Valleys EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe inn between Valleys EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The inn between Valleys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

The inn between Valleys Empty
PostSubject: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:45 am

*goshen walks in looking around the quiet Inn and sighs gently* finally an opportunity to get away from paperwork.. * stretches and walks to the inn keeper and requests a table with tea and dumplings. paying the Inn keep enough for the tea to flow and the dumplings to keep coming. he goes to a table near a window so he can watch the light snowfall outside he sighs contentedly* times of peace may be boring and uneventful but sometimes nothing beats boring and uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:15 am

A table directly across from the man sitting in front of the window sat Psyche La Fae she was sitting under the table of a couple snatching their dumplings from them without them knowing suddenly the couple would get up to go to the bathroom together. Psyche peered from under the table and begin to drink their untouched tea and the rest of their food before they would return. Psyche didn't care if those people came back right now if they wanted to hit her or tell her parents they would be in for a rude awakening. So she continued to eat their food and ordering more making their bill sky rocket.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:21 am

*he eyed the kid and blinked* hmmm? *the inn keeper supplies his tea and dumplings to the table and looks at Psyche and begins to head toward her to scold her Goshen places a large paw of a hand on his shoulder and shakes his head a silent conversation is had in a second* please let me cover the replacement. *the inn keeper walks off. goshen looks at the child with his piercing steel blue eyes* oi child *waves her over leaning forward on his seat. his face was stern he used his Kages voice* come. sit.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:38 am

Psyche looked at the man and begin to walk over to him sitting in the bay window tucking her feet under her arms "What is it?" she asked placing her hood over her head and quickly grabbing three dumplings off of the man's plate. Psyche wanted to tell the man my mother told me not to speak to strangers but she couldn't lie like that since her mother was nothing but a stain on the wall now and maggot food, so she just sat there stuffing a dumpling in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 am

*he looks at her and smiles* you know its wrong to steal i take it? *his features where rough hewn and made him look tough but his eyes betrayed his features they where warm and welcoming* if you where hungry you could have asked someone. *nods gently* your welcome to what i have here. *he notices she had grabbed some already and chuckles* I would ask where your parents are... but I'm afraid I may know the answer to that question already... *half frowns* but you have a snow plate so i assume you have a home. tell me young lady what brings you so far from home and by yourself no less?
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 am

"I don't like people and I don't like to be within the walls of peace like these pathetic people who enjoy the times of peace." she told him point at the people around her. Psyche looked at the man a little more before going to ask questions and answering anymore of his questions "I don't want anything from anybody that makes me seem weak. Who are you anyway?" she asked putting the dumplings back quickly before standing on her feet but still crouched down before quickly disappearing and reappearing back on the bay window with someones breakfast platter on with her eating it and drinking the person orange juice. Psyche would start to breath hard after performing such a task of moving that fast to steal.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:12 am

*he shoots a look to the Inn keeper who shakes his head* you should take what is given to you and be appreciative. stealing makes you look like a coward and an evil person. as for who i am * he turns and thumbs down to the words on his back which reads "Youn TokiKage" (4th Crescent Kage)* not that I expect this will impress such an obviously hardened young girl like yourself. *sighs rubbing the back of his head* how would your Sensei react if they knew you where stealing food. *his eyes become more stern on the child* you obviously have some talent. You ought to be able to earn your way without stealing... I've seen few genin move that fast.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:29 am

"My s-s-s-sensei? I don't know how s-s-s-she would react." she hissed. Psyche didn't think that far ahead and started to drift off thinking about how her sensei would react before the words of the fourth crescent kage brought her back. "Thank you my talent for moving that fast was more inherited and learned from the people who raised and taught me." she told him put emphasis on the word taught and raised. "I can only do it once before needing a rest the farther i move the less i can do it. I'm not a good person either so stealing is more in my category." she told him
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:39 am

you have the potential to be what ever person you want to be young lady. *nods* our past only defines us as we allow it to. experiences can be taken or left... they can be interpreted in many ways. you can take that knowledge and choose to be good or to be bad. *nods sagely* let me tell you a story. An old monk and a young monk where walking home from a pilgrimage. they look to the river seeing a woman trapped on rocks in the middle of the strongest currents. The old monk jumps out to her scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the safety of the shoreline. they part ways and after some time the young monk turns to the old monk and says "that wasn't appropriate for a monk to do holding a woman the way you did!" the old monk turns to his fellow and replies. "well I left her back there... why are you still carrying her?"   the lesson here is that you can either carry your burdens and allow them to drive you... or you can leave them behind and choose to be the person you want to be young lady *he smiles and offers her a cup of tea*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:53 am

"Your lesson would have meaning to me if I could leave behind my past, but if I do that i will be leaving behind everything that makes me human s-s-s-still." she explained to him biting her hand as hard as she could. Psyche looked up to see the man offering her tea. She didn't understand why this man was so cheerful with this world and the peace it seemed to carry "Why are you talking to me and s-s-s-so cheerful during this time of peace?" she asked seeming disgusted with the peace that was brought about the world.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:59 am

*hes eyes fill with sorrow* because war time is far far worse a thing.... people dying in droves for the ideals they believe in... money power corruption. *spits* people dying for the powerful and wealthy... its a crime against humanity. *his eyes soften. and he turns to her* horrible things happen in times of peace as well... there is no question... i feel like you want to say something but you can't.... would you mind if I ...saw what you've been though? it won't hurt... *he holds his hands up preparing to form hand seals.*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 am

Psyche begins to breath harder at the thought of letting someone know what she been through "I don't know if I'm ready to let s-s-s-someone in my past, but I could try." she said moving closer to let the man do whatever he was going to do. Psyche didn't know how this was going to turn out but she was going to allow him to do what he wanted to do. She was putting her trust in this man for what she didn't know maybe because what he said made sense to her somehow or maybe she never had anyone but herself up until now. Whatever the reason she didn't care even if it hurt her she was going to allow this man to enter her past.

(ooc:I give him permission to see my past)

Last edited by Psyche La Fae on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 am

*signs "Snake, Tiger, Moon"* Tokiton! Mind's Eye no Jutstu! *his hand glows a soft silver and he places it gently on her head and closes his eyes images of abuse and brainwashing torment and being objected to watching the slaughter of her own family tears though his mind he winces a lot as the images tear though his mind like a torrent of black water he sees a boy but he cannot make out many more details never has he read such a troubled mind especially one of a young child he is brought to tears he frowns as he removes his hand and without thinking embraces the child in a tender hug* I saw a lot... not everything i wasn't going to be but so invasive... you are holding somethings back from my view.... i am sorry young one.... *his voice quaked slightly as he spoke*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:46 am

Psyche eyes widen at the sudden embrace of a hug "I'm not holding anything back from you s-s-s-sir it is..." she said stopping mid sentence before quickly pulling away from the man. her eyes narrowing at him. She would stand up in the bay window as her skin turned black as she begun to use her clan jutsu ready to attack the man standing up in a boxing stance. Psyche seemed to have chosen her target already and nothing was going to hold her back from killing her target which was the man she allowed to see her past.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:50 am

*he stood knocking the tables back his expression is one of striking surprise* child im not sure whats going on here but i'm going to ask you to clam yourself.... this is not a battlefield... and i am not your enemy... I am trying to be your friend.... *begins quickly sealing ox, tiger rat tiger moon ox moon* Tokiton! Tsukiyomi! *casts a powerful genjutstu over the entire in the patrons the innkeeper everyone is caught and stops moving seemingly day dreaming harmlessly weather or not it has affected the girl is uncertain yet....*

(roll of 11 for successful cast of tsukiyomi)
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 am

Dark Psyche would look at the man as if she was looking through him "Stay the hell out of my head. I am not the child you was talking to earlier and I don't have emotional shackles holding me down. I am meant to kill and you being in my head put you as my first target." she told him before she stopped talking to the man before her. Her red eyes showed no emotions of any kind looking down at the platter next to her she would quickly pick it up using her speed to disappear ten meters away from the man throwing the platter at him as if it was a shuriken. Due to her terminator program she would use anything and everything to eliminate her target by any means necessary.

(roll of 12 for successful resistance to tsukiyomi)
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:32 am

*he face grew grim as he blocked the plate shattering it* return to your depths... this child is not a play thing! *seals Tiger Rat moon* Tokiton! Lunar gravity no jutsu! (basic lunar justsu i plan on posting these in the future its a variant it works in increasing gravity or decreasing in this case gravity is increasing) *Psyche would feel as though gravity had just slammed down on her slowing her movements. taking an opportunity Goshen leaps forward trying to grabs and restrain this much more dangerous version of the girl he was grabbing.* enough!
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 am

Dark Psyche would feel the gravity increase on her and the man restraining her. Looking around she would turn her head towards the open kitchen focusing on the serving stand. Her body would start to disappear from begin restrained and reappearing on the serving window before she roll off of it breaking the gas line of the stove and grabbing three kitchen knives sticking one in her many belts. forcing herself to stand up she would throw the two kitchen knives at him before using her ability to transverse far distance in a blink, she appeared by the bay window once again jumping out of it wrapping a paper bomb around the knife throwing it at the kitchen to explode. Just in case the man stopped it she lined the entire floor of that kitchen with paper bombs.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 am

NO!!! *he rumbles and seals again* Raiton! static charge no jutsu! *each paper bomb is rendered innert before exploding  aside from the ones close to the gas valve.* KAI! *releasing the lunar gravity he reseals and uses it again decreasing the gravity and lunges for the open pipe and punches in piercing  his flesh to the bone but manages to seal it stopping the gas flow his thoughts bent on saving the people in the inn the bombs near him detonate sending him flying at top speed into a wall fortunately with the gravity lightened he is able to take the hit and land feet first on the wall pushing off his leg is singed he careens toward the girl a fist drawn back ready to punch her in the gut with a heavy blow* forgive me!! Tokiton! Lunar strength no jutsu (based on the cycle of the moon it increases the users strength going to assume it is half waning so considered it 1.5x strength until i figure out the tweaks and get them approved)
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:35 am

Dark Psyche would feel the punch connect to her stomach sending her into the wall across the inn sending her into a store. She would look down at her stomach thinking of how she felt such a punch. shaking it off she would start to Ekitai Kinzoku (Molten Liquid Metal Technique is used here to create a molten metal fire sword.) once the sword is complete she would exit the store running at the man appearing as if she was going for a jab motion with the sword quickly switching to a upward slash. While Dark Psyche was fighting the man before her the unconscious regular Psyche was unware of what was going on. "You think that I am using her as plaything? You are wrong we share this body what she does and what happens to her I am well aware of, but she knows nothing me."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:40 am

which means your treating her body like a puppet! *he sides steps sealing the gravity jutsu again the gravity becomes so intense that all the day dreaming people fall to the ground even he is straining to stay standing the gravity slowly gets stronger as time goes on* i will stop you.... you will not harm these people and i will not be defeated by the likes of you lifting his fist slowly his fist is clenched so tight his knuckles are white he then brings it down quickly hoping to connect on top of her head* go back to sleep!!!
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:01 am

Dark Psyche would turn back to her lily white self ending her kekkai genkai transverseing towards his fist giving control back to Psyche. Once she switched back Psyche would feel the man's fist connect with her head knocking her back to the ground face first. Dark Psyche was exhausted as she was fighting Psyche subconsciously for control. Psyche head would bounce off the ground if only gravity didn't hold her down into the ground. Her head was bleeding as she was laying in the ground unconscious from the punch.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:09 am

*he eyes bug out and he begins signing quickly breaking the gravity* damnit that thing..... *picks the girl up and moves her outside laying her down on an outside table* one technique im not very good at but.... i have to try *he signs Horse, monkey, moon* tokiton. Silver light no jutsu *his hands glow silver again and he places his hands on her his healing chakra flows into the girls form* please be okay.... *his brow is knit tight as he uses more chakra than a normal medical nin would use to heal the girl. healing ninjutsu was one of his weaknesses but he had chakra to spare this was no where near his limit the lat time he was pushed to his absolute limit was in the war. but this child gave him more than a run for his money than anyone has in many long years*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Psyche eyes would slightly open when she heard the man talking to her "Why wouldn't I be okay and what happened to my head?" she asked touching the blood that was leaking from her head. Psyche face was covered in blood and she didn't know what just happened. Looking around she could see that a fight broke out between some people, but who was the fight between and how did she end up getting in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:42 pm

stay calm child im healing your woulds your going to be fine *his voice quivers slightly the healing was going well but it was exhausting the bleeding had stopped the wound was mending he wasn't sure how he could explain what happened. everyone else in the room was still laying on the ground in a stupor.* have you ever blacked out like this before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys Empty

Back to top Go down

The inn between Valleys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: The Open Valley :: The Open-