Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Broken Daylight - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBroken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBroken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBroken Daylight - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBroken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBroken Daylight - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBroken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBroken Daylight - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Broken Daylight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Broken Daylight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm

(The girl part only)

Serenity looked at him with something that came close to a grin when he said he had no answer. "Uh-huh, sure," she said with a smile. It faded momentarily when he said for her to sing something. She wasn't sure what to say to that. She hadn't sung in such a long time. After several moments thought, she decided upon a song that she'd sung with her sister in their performances. "Okay," she said with a small smile. It took her a second to remember the tune, but when she did, the rest seemed to come naturally. This was her favorite song, because the words actually meant something to her. When she'd finished she gave a small smile and looked at Felix. "I told you I hadn't sung in a while," she said with a slightly embarrassed smile. In her mind she thought she hadn't sounded all that great, but in reality it was the best she'd ever sung.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Felix had his head turned when she spoke. At the pause he didn't look in her direction and then she started to sing. Felix blinked. "Your voice..." He stopped. "You say you haven't sung in a while, but...but it's..." Old memories were rolling back. "It's amazing," he finally said after a long awkward pause. He didn't see why she didn't sing more often, but he felt it was selfish of him to request it of her. And besides, that was memories that had passed anywway.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Serenity looked at him as he seemed to studder a bit. She didn't think she'd ever seen him studder before. She blushed when he said that her voice was amazing. She looked to the side. Now she was thoroughly embarrassed. "You....you think so?" she asked quietly. So Felix enjoyed singing as it seemed...She didn't know what to say after he'd said her voice was amazing. She hadn't heard anyone say that since....well......she didn't remember the last time, being honest. She hadn't sung for anyone in probably over a millennium.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:06 pm

(*cougholdcough*)

Felix grinned at her as she blushed. That cherry red was something he also didn't mind. It was how he knew he wasn't being a pain in the rear end. "Yes," he said. "I'm not saying it just to make you turn colors," he teased. Felix didn't know if he'd ever been this relaxed in his 'second' life.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:15 pm

(SHUTUP)

Serenity looked at him as he grinned and couldn't help but turn a bit brighter. "I-I'm not changing colors!" she said, looking away from him. Why did he always make her blush like that? And most of the time it seemed he didn't even do it on purpose. She should've been used to his teasing by now, but she couldn't seem to get used to it, since Felix was constantly changing. Serenity slid herself up onto the couch rather than on the floor and crossed her arms with a small 'hmph.' She was just playing with him, and he probably knew that, since she did it often.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:21 pm

"Heh." Felix smirked. "You're not what?" He wanted a mirror to show her, but he was sure she knew. He then saw her as she slid back onto the couch. "Embaressed?" He asked. He then shook his head. "Don't hmph me," he told her. "It's only the truth."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 pm

(lmao!! Don't hmph me)

Serenity looked off to the side as he smirked. "I can hmph you if I want," she said childishly. She laid down on her stomach on the couch so that she was next to Felix so that they were at about the same height. "Is not," she said when he said that it was the truth. Her eye gleamed a little bit in amusement. She was having fun with Felix for the first time in a while. Things finally seemed to be going back to normal and already Serenity had forgotten what she'd been so upset about before.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Felix hadn't forgotten about Hunter, though he knew better than to bring it up. When Serenity laid on her stomach he had to keep himself from smiling. "You keep denying it, but I know what's the truth," he said and looked forward. "But that's okay, it'll be our little secret," he said almost secretivly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Serenity looked at him with a mock frown when he said that she kept denying it, then he said that it'd be their little secret. "Yeah sure. It'd better be," she said with a grin, messing up his hair just for the fun of it. She didn't really know why she did it, only that she had really wanted to. She couldn't keep herself from giving a laugh afterward. Sure she was still a bit drunk, but she probably would've acted like this regardless. It seemed that after something extremely tragic, Serenity was always at the highest point of happiness there. "I don't want anyone else to know what a horrible singer I am," she said with a grin, obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Felix smirked. "And just what-" He was cut off as she messed up his hair. Felix's eyes flashed for half a second. He wasn't going to let her mess with his hair as if he was some child. Reaching up he pulled her off the couch. "You're not a horrible singer," he said looking down at her. "But, even with that being said, I'd like to preseve that voice for myself." He said. His voice was a mixture of playfulness and something else.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Serenity didn't expect it when he pulled her off the couch, so she laid there for a second, then blinked. She looked at him as he said that she wasn't a horrible singer, then told her that he'd like to preserve her voice for himself. "Oh you would like that, wouldn't you?" she said sitting up with a smile. Serenity grinned a mischievous grin before messing up his hair again. "You don't like it when I do that, do yooouu?" she said in a playful singsong voice. She was having more fun than she'd had in she didn't know how long, and that included the time they went to the fair.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 pm

(what about Hunter? Didn't she have fun with him)

Felix turned his head, but a grin was on his face. "I've got no answer to that either." He said. Felix then tried to back up as she messed up his hair again, but the couch was preventing him from going anywhere. "No I don't," he said and turned his head again. Of course he was playing, but who cared. He was jsut living in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:18 pm

(lol, yeah, but come on, this is Felix, this is a different kind of fun)

"You've got no answer for a lot of stuff, don't you?" she asked with the same grin. Honestly, she was getting a bit tired, but she didn't want this night to end so soon. Because tomorrow she'd remember what was wrong and what had happened. She gave a small pout when he said that he didn't like her doing that. "But it's fuunnnn," she mock-whined.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Felix shook his head. "I've got answers, I just choose to keep them as my little secret," he said. "Or maybe, I really don't have fun. Your pick." He then shook his head at her pouting. "Hopeless," he mumbled. It wasn't in a mean manner like he usually said, it was more teasing. "It's fun for you, but do you know what's fun for me," he asked. His eyes were shinning with a plot.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Serenity grinned as Felix said that he chose to keep them his secret. "Then you sure do have a lot of secrets," she said with the same grin. "Oh I know you have fun, whether you like to admit it or not," she said. she only shook her head slightly when he called her hopeless again. Serenity looked at him as he asked if she knew what was fun for him. "You mean besides teasing me? I don't have the slightest clue," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Felix shook his head. "I tease you? Never." He said and pushed her back very lightly. "I take no pleasure in teasing you, but I can't say the same for you," he said. Felix's eyes danced with laughter. "But if you say so." He then titled his head to the side. "And what can I say, I'm the type of person that doesn't want to be figured out."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Serenity laughed when he said he never teased her. She only blinked when he pushed her back, then grinned. She only shook her head as he said that he didn't want to be figured out. "I guess not. And since you brought the subject up," she said, leaning towards him a bit with a grin. "What exactly is it that you like to do for fun, hm Felix?" she asked, her eyes shining with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Felix shook his head. "What can I say to that," he said looking at the ceiling as if the answer would be written up there and he could just read it off without worry. Too bad it wasn't. "I'm not sure what I'd call 'fun'," he said in honest truth. "I'm always out, so just to hang around and do nothing like this is okay with me," he said. "Well, hanging with you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Serenity smiled as Felix looked up at the ceiling, like he was expecting something to be written on it. Her eyes seemed to glitter when he said that he liked hanging out with her. She gave a small giggle and before jumping back on the couch. She didn't really want Felix to see the joy on her face when he'd said that. It was irrational to not want him to see it of course, and she wasn't sure why she didn't want him to see it. She sat there for a few seconds before plopping back down on her stomach like she'd been laying before Felix had pulled her down. Just for the hell of it, Serenity laid her chin on Felix's head as she spoke. "You actually like hanging out with me?" she asked with a smile. She supposed she laid her head there so he wouldn't see her expression.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Felix looked back at her when she plopped herself on the couch again. It was almost as bad as him sitting on the stairs when Kinaga and the others showed. For a moment Felix's expression changed. It was a grin that held deadly intentions, but it faded just as fast as it had come. And he was Serenity would be able to see it from her position, seeing as though she'd just placed her chin on his head. He wasn't even able to look up when she questioned him. "At times," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Serenity took her head off of Felix's and rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. "At times? Which times don't you like hanging out with me?" she said with a grin. She'd have to make sure that she didn't act like that while Felix was around anymore. She liked having him around, it took away the feeling of loneliness she felt so often. She wasn't looking at Felix anymore, but her face still showed a lot of enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Felix looked up when she laid on her back. "Serenity, it's not the times that I don't like hanging out with you that count," he said as he turned around comepletely to face her. "It's the ones that do." Felix then lifted himself up so that he was standing. He gave a sigh. "You know." He placed one hand on one side of the couch and the other on the edge and leaned forward so that he was only inches away from her. He'd done the same thing to Aiko. "Why does it matter anyway, we're together, forever." He then grinned and backed away after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Serenity looked at Felix out of the corner of her eye as he turned to look at her, then looked at him completely as he stood up. Her breathing seemed to have caught for a moment as he leaned over her, and her face turned red again when he said that they'd be together forever. What's he....what's he doing.....? she thought almost nervously. When Felix backed away with a grin, she understood what he'd been doing. Just teasing her again. Her face turned even more red in embarrassment and she grabbed one of the pillows from the couch and threw it at him before turning onto her stomach again and burying her face in the couch. "That was mean!!" she yelled at him through the fabric. "You big meanie!!" Sure she sounded like a child, but that was mean, and she was even more embarrassed than she'd been the entire night.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 pm

(LMAO)

Tak about getting a good laugh in. Felix couldn't stop himself from short chuckles when she turned red and then threw the pillow at him. "Oh Serenity, I meant no harm," he said. Afterall, you're not-no we're not ready to go that far. "Don't be that way," he said as she called him a big meanie. "You knew I was only teasing you," he said and patted her side.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Serenity kept her face buried in the fabric of the couch, even as he spoke and said he meant no harm. She was so embarrassed right now that it was beyond ridiculous. Without looking at him, Serenity quickly sat up and grabbed the pillow from the other side of the couch, then laid back down with the pillow over her head and her arms wrapped over the pillow. "You big meanie," she mumbled, her head turned to the side under the pillow and her face still a bright cherry red. What was I thinking? As if Felix would actually do that seriously, you idiot, she thought, scolding herself for being so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Daylight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next