Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Broken Daylight - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBroken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBroken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBroken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBroken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBroken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBroken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBroken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Broken Daylight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

Broken Daylight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:49 pm

(uh oh, i sense this turning into a bittersweet moment)

Felix sighed when she got up and then grabbed a pillow. He immediatly went on the defensive in case she wanted to hit him with the pillow. But thankfully she just sat back down. "Serenity." Felix wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't help that she'd fell for that. Maybe the old him wouldn;t have done such a thing, maybe he would have went through with it. Felix felt his heart sort of drop. Was he a coward? A mixed feeling a hate and fear welled inside of him and he had to take a deep breath. "Turn around," he said taking his mind off of the enter thing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 pm

(lol)

Serenity didn't say anything when he called her, she just sat there, holding the pillow over her head. When he told her to turn around, she kept the pillow in place. "Why?" she said sort of stubbornly, sounding like a child again. She wasn't going to fall for the same trick twice. But at the same time, she couldn't help but listen to him. She sat up and put the pillow on her lap, her eyes on it and her face still red. She gave a sigh and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Felix looked at her red face for the longest moment. Of all the people he had to meet, why had it been her. That sounded kind of mean, but in truth he was glad he'd come across her that day in the forest. Serenity didn't know that if Felix didn't like to fight that he wouldn't have saved her that day, but more so, she looked like Mer, with blond hair and brighter blue eyes. That was the real reason behind it. "I want you to turn around because your red," he said. He bowed his head. "And I wanted to ask you something."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Serenity didn't looked at Felix until he said he wanted to ask her something. She still didn't say anything for a few moments, and her face simply refused to turn back to it's normal color. She didn't know why, but she felt like crying again. Of course she wouldn't allow Felix to see her cry over something so simple. "What?" she asked after several moments. Her response didn't sound mean, but rather meek. She wondered why he had his head bowed like that. He wasn't about to ask her something serious, was he? After what he'd just done, he wanted to ask her something serious and expected a straight answer from her?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Felix paused. "I'm not trying to speak in riddles, though it might sound like it," he said quietly. "But, when you're ready, I want you to tell me," he said. He never looked up, because he was dead serious, and he knew his expression didn't say that so he wasn't going to take the risk. He just wanted her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said he wasn't trying to speak in riddles. She didn't understand why he wasn't looking up. But when he said the next sentence, she understood completely. She felt like her heart had skipped several beats, and in her condition, it didn't exactly feel too good. If she was red before, it was nothing compared to now. For a few moments, she looked at him silently, her eyes slightly wide. She didn't know how to respond to that. Then she looked down. She felt a little like she was shaking. "I...." she swallowed. "Did you ever think....that maybe that's why I was so upset after you did that....?" she asked, feeling slightly embarrassed, but not nearly as embarrassed as she thought she should've been. At that moment she refused to look up at Felix, almost afraid of what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 pm

(you should be afraid)

Felix looked up when she spoke. He was for a second speechless. "That's not fair," he said absently. "Most people gte made because they're being teased." Unlike most times it wasn't clicking in Felix's head that Serenity was giving him a semi straight answer. For a long time he stayed quiet until he finally turned away from her and settled himself on the floor again. His back leaned against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 pm

(should I? It doesn't seem like anything scary happened cept she made Felix absentminded,lol)

Serenity didn't look at him when he spoke. And you think you're fair towards me? she thought half angrily. When Felix sat down, Serenity laid back down on her stomach, and instead of putting the pillow over her head, laid her head on it, her gaze on Felix. "You should know by now that I'm not most people Felix," she said, her eyes holding a little hurt in them. She gave a small sigh and turned her head on the pillow so that she was facing the back of the couch instead of her gaze being on Felix. What'd just happened between them?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 pm

(oh whatever)
(oh and Ser, it's called...oh heck I don't even know...)

Felix didn't feel betrayed. How could he? Why would he? That time was over and wouldn't be back for a while, what really bothered him was that he was hurting, emotionally. And he couldn't figure out why. He wanted to ask Serenity what she wanted from him, but he knew the answer aready. She'd told him that she wanted him to stay. And he'd said he would, but that hole he believed was closing up was slowly getting bigger. And it hurt to know Aiko couldn't fill it. Felix bowed his head. An expression that was hidden behind his hair that he'd let fall into his eyes was clearly pained. This was why he heated being near Serenity. She brought up emotions that he wanted to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:02 am

Serenity didn't say anything for a while. She had too many things running through her head. What Felix had said...it kept running through her head. And what he did was showing up in her thoughts even more. The silence between them was something that Serenity just couldn't take anymore. "Felix...I'm sorry I put you in this position..." she said quietly, her head still turned towards the couch. See, the thing was...Serenity knew from the picture Felix had shown her that she looked like Mer. She wasn't stupid. And Serenity didn't like hurting Felix like she knew she was. Even if Felix wouldn't admit it. Serenity could tell just by the atmosphere around him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:11 am

Felix closed his eyes. He had to get his head straight. Taking two quiet deep breaths he got into Felix Mode. "You're not putting me in any position," he said. His voice was smooth. "So I don't see what you're apologizing for," he said. "I played a mean joke, you didn't like it, I got what I deserved simple as that. Let's not ruin the moment." He looked up at her, moving his silver hair from his eyes so that they could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 am

(lol Felix mode)

Serenity looked at Felix. He was back to his old self. She didn't say anything when he said that he got what he deserved. Serenity wasn't exactly huge on the concept of revenge. When Felix was done talking, Serenity was quiet for a moment. Felix was back to his old self. Which meant he wouldn't mind very much when she did this: Serenity rolled over on the couch and faced Felix, hugging him gently as she could. She knew he wasn't fragile or any nonsense like that, but considering what'd just happened....she just didn't want to push anything. "Thank you....for being here when I needed you," she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 am

(thought you might like that)

Felix didn't just grinned at the silence. What was going through Serenity's head. He then sighed when she hugged him. "I owed you one," he said. He turned and looked at her. Reaching up with his arm he pushed her hair back. He turned to face her once more. "So I want to return to the favor." Felix didn't say wanted, he said want. He then leaned forward and kissed her. It only lasted a moment before he drew back. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 am

Serenity looked at Felix as he said he owed her one, then turned to look at her. She blinked when he pushed her hair back. Was he trying the same trick again? She didn't understand when he said he wanted to return the favor. She went to ask what favor, but didn't get to because then Felix had kissed her. Her face immediately flushed and her heart started fluttering at what seemed like a mile a minute. When he pulled away and said thank you to her, it was apparent that she was in a bit of a state of shock. "You're.....welcome?" she said a bit unsurely. Of all the things that she'd expected out of the night, that was faaaarrrr from making it on the list.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 am

Felix had counted to four mississippi by the time it was over. Looking at Serenity, he was barely seeing her color. Though he was sure she was red,, no she was redder than red. He held back a smile. It seemed like ever time they fought he did something out of the ordinary. But he was running before he could crawl because he'd just completely skipped over the smiling part. When she said he was welcome he shook his head. His blue eyes dancing. "You are really something else," he said. "But even with that being said, you're amazing."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:59 am

Serenity only looked at Felix. His eyes were practically glowing. Suddenly she felt a bit light-headed. She gave a small smile when he said that she was something else. "You're one to talk," she said a little absently. She herself seemed to be glowing a bit, and her demeanor kind of said that she'd kind of flown off into space after that one. She almost seemed like she wasn't even there. She looked down slightly as he said that she was amazing. She was a little embarrassed after that, but much much more than that, she was happy. She didn't really know what to say to him, so she stayed silent, but her whole body seemed to relax after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:01 am

Felix shook his head. "What do you mean by that?" He asked. This had to be the best day of his immortal life, and he wanted to cherish it for a while longer because he was sure nothing like this would happen again for a very, very long time. Slidding off the side he laid on his back and crossed his hands behind his head. He'd completely forgotten that he had the towel drapped over one side so he removed it and placed it on the side. He looked. Resent what is given to you as a gift, and you shall bring misery and sorrow upon yourself. Cherish. Felix blinked. "Can you promise me something?" He asked. Felix's voice was light.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Serenity laid back on her stomach again when he asked what she meant by that and smiled. "Well...you'll say one thing one moment and turn around the next moment and do something that completely contradicts it," she said with a smile, looking at him. She felt....oddly relaxed, for what'd just happened. "And you call me something else," she said with a smile, her eyes shining with happiness. Felix had no clue that he'd just made her day...no, her year. She laid her head down with a light sigh of content when Felix laid down on his back and crossed his arms behind his head. She looked over the edge of the couch at him when he asked if she could promise him something. "Absolutely. Anything," she said with a soft voice, which was accompanied by a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 am

Felix laid on the ground quiet. This moment felt like it could last forever. It could, but they needed to move on. Life was still going on around them. The outside world knew nothing of what had happened between the two of them, but that did not mean they could go about their merry ways without little care of what was around them. "It's simple," he whispered. "Just promise me you'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Serenity just looked at him over the edge of the couch as he laid there quietly. When he said just promise him that she'd stay, she gave a smile. "Of course." She'd never intended on leaving anyways, as long as Felix was around. She would never try to leave him, because he needed her as much as she needed him. There was no denying that fact. For a few moments, she just looked at Felix, thoughts running through her head. She'd never seen him like this before. And to be honest....well, she really, really liked this side of him. It wasn't that she didn't like the other side of him, but...this side made him seem more human than how he normally acted. After a minute, she realized she had been staring. She blushed and laid her head back down on her arms, looking towards the back of the couch again. She couldn't help but let a smile on her face. Then she remembered something. Hunter's funeral was in a week. It didn't bring down her mood to remember this, but...well, she didn't really want to go by herself. And she knew that Felix hadn't liked Hunter, so she didn't want to ask him and make him go to someone's funeral that he hadn't liked. Her smile faded slightly and her gaze dropped a little. So it'd probably happen that Serenity would end up going by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Daylight   Broken Daylight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Daylight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4