Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:17 am

Felix looked at her when she said she wanted to try something before they actually started. "What do you mean?" He asked sitting up himself. "And I don't think going anywhere by ourselves...scratch that yourself would be a very good idea Serenity. We know nothing about this place." But he wouldn't argue with her, if she wanted to go alone then he was fine with that. He just didn't want her putting herself in unnecessary danger.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Serenity looked at him as he sat up and asked what she meant. "It's just something I want to check, is all," she told him with the same smile. The smile faded and she raised an eyebrow at him as he said that he didn't think that her going anywhere by herself was a good idea. "Then come along if you want to. Like I said, you can stay here and rest if you like," she told him again before turning to go towards the magma pools. "But if you're not coming, I'll be back in a half hour tops," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Felix only grinned because he would no longer smile for her. "Alright, I'll be waiting when you get back." Felix said. He was slowly learning that he had to let her go sometime. It wasn't easy, but nothing ever was. He laid back in the grass, gazing up at her. Nothing showed in his eyes. "Be careful," was all the advice he'd give her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Serenity looked at Felix over her shoulder as he said that he'd be waiting for her when she got back. She couldn't help but give a small smile. "Yeah yeah," was all she said in response to his be careful. Of course, it didn't sound defiant or anything like a child did with their parent, it sounded more playful than anything. When she got to the magma pools, Serenity's knelt down. There were some things she wanted to try beforehand. She wasn't confident in her ability to control air, not in the least, but she could try. Putting her hand up slightly, Serenity caused the air over a small portion of the magma to cool considerably, to the point where the magma had hardened. Serenity picked up a small stone and tossed it onto the hardened magma. The rock popped up with a snapping sound and landed in the liquid lava. Because of the surprise, Serenity jumped. She sighed. The magma was still too hot to hold a rock, let alone walk on.

Next she decided to see just how deep the magma pool was. She didn't have the slightest idea how she'd done it, but as soon as she thought of the idea, a drill of air, only a few feet wide, started down into the magma pool, right in front of where Serenity was. She could see how far down it was going. It was far. Her hopeful expression dropped as she dropped yet another rock to the bottom, that one popping up as well. "Man," she mumbled to herself.

It took her several minutes before she thought of her next idea. She got up and looked behind her, to make sure Felix wasn't watching or coming or anything. She didn't want to embarrass herself. She then, upon seeing that Felix wasn't coming, looked down in front of her, making a bridge of air about two feet off the ground. She hadn't made it over the magma, for obvious reasons, but just over the solid ground as a test. She took a deep breath and stepped up on it. She started walking across it, seeing how far she could go. It wasn't as hard as she'd made it out to be. But it was a little unnerving, walking on air. Again, the thought crossed her mind that she could teach Felix the same jutsu that Lucifer had taught her. The moment the thought passed through her head, the bridge gave and she fell, stumbling a couple times, but not falling completely. She sighed. This was getting her nowhere. She'd have to at least suggest the idea to Felix.

About 20 minutes from the time she left Felix, she returned with something of a defeated expression. "No progress," she told him with a sigh and plopped onto the ground next to him. "But I do have an idea. You have to promise you won't laugh if I tell you though," she told him, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Felx had rolled onto his stomach with his jacket underneathe him. When Serenity came back he didn't look up. "Well, doesn't matter, we'll figure something out." He then turned his head to the side. "An idea? Have at it, I won't laugh."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as she sat down. Wasn't laying on their stomach her thing? Oh well, like it mattered. When he turned his head to the side and told her have at it, she herself looked to the side, but it wasn't the side towards Felix. "Well, at one point not too long ago, I went to the training grounds. But only because I enjoy watching the little ones and their sensei's train," she told him, making sure that he didn't misunderstand and think that she was the one doing the training. "Well, I went there and one of the sensei's took it upon themselves to...well, teach me a jutsu that his students had been doing. It has to do with being able to fly. I don't remember what it's name was though. I was thinking...if I taught you it, maybe we could use it to get across," she said, her gaze still off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Felix had to admit that idea was pretty funny, but he didn't laugh. He just sat up and looked at her for a moment to see if she was serious. "Alright, let's get started," he told her. The thing was, Felix wanted to ask her what the point of flying over when the X was in the pools.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:26 pm

(I...completely forgot about that...but maybe she can air bend it out, XD)

Serenity didn't say anything as a moment of silence drifted between them. She only blinked and looked at him as he said let's get started. "U-um, okay," she said, a little surprised that he really hadn't laughed. Serenity slowly rose herself up, standing. She didn't really want the wings to come out while she was sitting. She was sure that would be uncomfy. "Well, um..." She'd never really taught anyone before, so she wasn't really sure how to go about this. "It's the same three handsigns, just five times in a row," she said, showing him which three handsigns. She didn't know how all that chakra stuff worked when it came to jutsu. After she showed Felix, she did the jutsu like she normally would've, her movements slower than even most beginner ninja, considering she really was below the beginner level. Immediately after, her chakra surrounded her back and formed into a pair of white, angel like wings with something of a blue tint to them. According to Lucifer, the wing type depended completely on the user.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Felix listened as she explained, or atleast tried to explain. Only when she started the hand signs did he completely start paying attention. Watching her hand signs he mentally copied them. He saw her wings and then the chakra. "So, that's going to get us over the pools?" Felix didn't like this idea, but it was all or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Serenity nodded as he asked if that was going to get her over the pools. "Like you said, when it comes down to it, we shouldn't be doing anything by ourselves. At least not anything major," she told him, leaving out the part where only she wasn't allowed to do anything alone. "I figure that when we get there, whatever it is that's in the magma, I can pick it up by surrounding it with air or something, then making it float out. The magma's pretty deep, so I wouldn't be able to see the treasure from the shore, I'd have to be over it. That should work," she said with an almost unconfident smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 pm

This didn't sound full proof. "Alright, whatever you say," Felix said almost failing to get the words out. "Let me get this jutsu down first and then we can go?" He said turning away from her as he began the handsigns. Focusing on what he was doing would be the best way to get this over with. The first time nothing happened, the second time he felt his chakra flowing, the third time he got it straight, but the fourth time he completed the jutsu. His wings were silver with black outlinings. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 pm

(EEEEPPP)

Serenity nodded as Felix said that they could go after he got the jutsu down. She didn't watch him as he tried to get the jutsu correct. She wasn't one to judge, or tell him how to do it for that matter, even though she'd been flying before. She was no expert on jutsu. When Felix's wings were completed, Serenity looked at him and almost did a double take. She hadn't expected them to come out like that. "Okay," she told him with a nod, looking towards the magma pools, then stopped. "On second thought....maybe you should practice with them a little first," she told him, turning to look at him. She did not want him to fall into that magma because he had no practice with the wings.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 pm

(what was that for?)

Felix gave her a curious look that was masking something else. "Just what are you looking at?" He asked. He then started towards her and stopped when she said he should practice. "How am I suppose to fly?" He asked. His tone was sarcastic. Felix didn't do flying, he liked the ground and gravity could be dangerous at times.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 pm

(N...no reason...>.>)

"Nothing," she said almost stubbornly. It was hiding a sense of embarrassment when she said it. She didn't like being caught staring. It was utterly embarrassing to her. When he sarcastically asked how he was supposed to fly, she rolled her eyes at him. "You're supposed to try and move the wings in accordance to the beat of your heart," she told him. "When you get to moving them, flapping harder, even once will jet you right off the ground, trust me, I know," she told him, looking off to the side. That'd happened to her the first time. She jetted right off the ground and nearly fell flat onto her face because she'd stopped beating her wings for several seconds.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Felix sighed. "Why can't I just leave you to that treasure while I sit around and wait for you by the edge of the pools." Felix then listened for the rythm of his heart. This would be a pain if he had no heart beat. Then again it would be a pain. Felix was extremely fit so his heart beat slower. The fitter you were the less your heart had to work. Felix looked at Serenity doubtfully. He wasn't kidding aout sitting back and letting her do all the work.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he said that why couldn't he just sit there and let her do all the work. Well, she was more used to flying than him, so...she didn't see why not. As long as nothing popped out of the magma. "Sure, okay," she told him with a smile. "You can stay at the edge, I don't mind. Afterall, you're not used to flying yet, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for you to do it anyways," she told him with the same smile. She turned and started towards the pools. She hoped this worked. She refused to give up. She knew that the pools were deep, but she was sure that she'd be able to do it. She was after all, a treasure hunter.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Felix was glad she'd agreed to let him stay. He went to the edge of the pools and settle on the ground near the edge. His wings hade vanished and now he was waiting for Serenity. "Go on," he told her. "Just don't fall in because I'm not going out there to get you," he told her with a grin. His eyes dancing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 pm

(lmao, he's so mean)

Serenity looked at Felix as he went over and sat near the edge. She grinned as well, the playful bit of her mortal side arising. "Well doesn't that just figure. I don't have that much practice with these wings either you know," she teased. That was a lie of course. She had enough practice to at least be able to fly straight. When Serenity got to the edge with Felix, she looked at him with that same grin, a mischievous gleam in her eye this time. She took off into the air by beating her wings down heavily once to create a wind by Felix. She was, of course, playing with him again. But as soon as she got into the air, her eyes glimmered. She remembered being able to fly as fast as she could with Lucifer. It was exhilarating to say the least. Serenity then flew towards the center of the magma pools and started the little air drill over the magma to start her search for the treasure.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Felix watched her fly into the air, sheilding himself when she decided to have wind pass ovver him. He had enough wind for once in his life. Without much thought he leaned back and closed his eyes. He wasn't aslseep, just resting. He'd been doing that alot lately since they entered the area with the Magma pools. Being tired was normal, but this was strange. Just when he was about to finally fall into sleep some's voice traveled across from the other side. "Serenity no!" Felix looked up, his blue eyes icy with suspicion. The voice was undeniably familiar. Hunter came out with a long red jacket on. The collar and sleeves were blue. His purple eyes filled with worry as he came up. "Serenity STOP!" He yelled stopping at the edge of the pools. He was on the oppiste bank of Felix.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Serenity continued to look as the air parted little bits of the magma pool at a time. She froze when she heard the voice of someone she'd thought to be long gone. She looked to see where it was coming from as it called again. It was the side of the magma opposite the one that she and Felix were just at. When she saw who it was, she felt her heart stop. And with it, the flapping of her wings slowed to the point where she was slowly sinking. When she realized it, she flew quickly over to the bank that Hunter was on, letting the wings disappear immediately. She said nothing for several moments as she ran over to, and embraced Hunter. "Hunter...you're....alive," she said quietly, tears immediately streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Hunter smiled, but physically and secretly. His mischevious eyes glistening with delight at the sight of Serenity. It seemed like forever, and forever was a long time. "Hello," he said as she hugged him. "I missed you, alot." He then lightly touched her arms and looked at her. "I'm sorry I should have told you before, but I didn't think it would have come to such...." He searched for a word. "I didn't think it would have turned out the way it did," he finally said. "When I learned that my supposable death had nearly gotten you hurt, no did get you hurt I felt terrible. Oh please forgive me," he said. He eyes begging.

Felix wasn't about to go through the wing process to get across. He did a summoning and made it across without trouble. Walking over to the two his eyes were narrow. He looked from Serenity to Hunter and then back. Just how had he managed to live?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:19 pm

(wow, something Felix doesn't know about, lol)(and why are his eyes always mischievous?)

Serenity looked up at him as he touched her arms, her eyes almost unbelieving. How could he be alive? When he said that he missed her, she nearly broke out sobbing, but restrained herself. He couldn't possibly understand how happy she was to see him. "I missed you too," she said quietly. When he said that when he found out his supposed death got her hurt and that he felt terrible about it and asked her to forgive him, she only nodded slightly. "How...? What happened?" she asked. "We were all told....that your whole team died...." she told him. She hadn't even realized that Felix had made his way over to them.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 am

(whatever)(And they're just that way.)

Hunter saw Felix coming towards him and he almost retreated, but he chose not to. He didn't want to alarm Serenity. "It's a complex story, but at the same time it's not. You see, it started off with this treasure," he said. "Yes, my great great great something grandfather did come here, but he's not really my grandfather, he was my dad." Hunter stopped for a moment then continued, "We came up here in search of the treasure, and found it, well atleast I did. My dad never made it to the end. I found the treasure and got it, but I unleashed something very, very evil." Hunter's gaze lowered. "Whatever is there is gone now, but I'm cursed for eternity, I caan't go too far from the cave." Hunter shook his head. "So I came to the villages, and i started to live there, since it's not so far. Moving from place to place so no one know what I was. And then I met you. I thought that maybe me and you could..." He trailed off. "But the mission came up and we weren't going to make it out, so I buried the maps and early on gave one to Felix. I had a feeling was all. I thought that maybe if you got hold of the maps then, you know, maybe you would find me here if you decided to look for the treasure."

Felix listened to the entire story in silence. The little brat had turned out to be an immortal. That was interesting, but at the same time irritating. Immortals could be, irrational at times, or just plain dumb. Felix looked around. Why would he have her go through the trouble of coming here, just what was Hunter planning? Felix didn't like this one bit.

(Felix didn't kill Dantes did he? And if he didn't what if Hunter had gotten him and Jasper in order to take out Felix, dun dun dun. And if Dantes is dead, what if Felix knew Hunter was immortal and since that time of the argument he helped plan Hunter's death, so when Hunter came back Serenity would just let Felix go, dun dun dun. Alright that's all, it was just in my head, so yeah)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

(Hmm....I thought he had killed Dantes. But *shrug* Idk, maybe we can modify it to fit the plot. This is your plot after all, mademoiselle Very Happy And I'm loving these ideas. Stop trying to take my name!)

Serenity looked at Hunter as he started to explain. He'd....gotten cursed, just like she had. She didn't know how to respond to this. "You're....immortal too..." she said, more as a statement than a question. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked quietly. The whole time she kept telling herself not to get too close to Hunter because he would end up being gone soon, because he wasn't immortal. She kept telling herself that the only person that she needed was Felix, and had made him so mad at her. Somehow...when Hunter was...thought to be alive, Serenity and Felix had fought, and on more than one occasion she'd told him to leave, without really meaning it. So many things had happened because she hadn't known that Hunter was immortal. And one of those things was something that she could never take back, nor would ever want to. But...Hunter and Felix were so different. Hunter was kind, loving, everything that could hold Serenity up and keep her happy. But Felix, at most times, was uncaring and constantly teased her. But other times he was there for her in ways that even Hunter couldn't be. She loved both of them unconditionally. And....it turned out that both of them were immortal....She couldn't help but wonder....how would this turn out? They both wanted her, as far as she could tell. And the reverse was true. But she wasn't the type of girl who wanted to be with two people at once. It was just wrong, and plain hurtful to those around her.

(And wait....as for the last idea, Felix helped plan Hunter's death so that Serenity would let him go? How does that work? He wants her to let him go? *confuzzled now*)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:44 pm

(I did too, so I guess we can forget that then. And at the time Serenity was like attached to Hunter so he told Hunter he'd let him have Serenity because he couldn't be the way Serenity wanted him. But during Hunter's abscense Felix would have realized how much he cared for.)

Hunter looked off to the side. "I, want to tell..." He looked at her with an innocent smile. "But...I didn't know if, you know, if you were immortal at first. And the whole thing with Hanzer, but after that....I was scared to tell you. To be honest you were the first Immortal I'd meet in a while. Almost six hundred years or so," he said. Hunter then smiled. "But then we hung out and I was sure that I wanted to be with you," he said. "It's hard to love people that aren't immortal, they pass so fast," he said almsot hurt. "But that's the past."

Felix was feeling like the odd ball out. Not only did he just learn Hunter was immortal, but the brat was older than him as well. Felix shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. Hunter knew he was there, but Serenity had compeltely forgotten about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next