Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Felix felt like he was in her position when she started laughing at him. "Well, you said that last part so seriously," he tried to explain. "I've never seen you like that before is all." He then turned his head. "How long is it going to take to find this treasure," he asked trying to get off the subject.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Serenity couldn't wipe the grin off her face when he said she'd said the last part so seriously and that he'd never seen her like that. "That's because you've never been with me on a treasure hunt before." Her grin widened and she gave a small giggle before looking in front of her as she walked. "If you think that's bad, you better prepare yourself for worse," she told him with an almost mischevious grin. What he'd just seen hadn't even been half of it. Heck, it hadn't even been a quarter of what was coming when they actually got to the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Felix looked at her with a bit of uncertainty. "I'll keep that in mind," he said. He was having second thoughts about this little trip. It seemed like Serenity could be dangerous when in full mortal swing. He'd have to keep his distance if he wanted to mentally survive this trip. He felt unnaturally unstable.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:58 pm

(LMFAO AHAHAHAHA)

Serenity only smiled when he said he'd keep that in mind. She then remembered his question from before. "Hmm...let's see," she said, thinking aloud again, as she normally did when she was being her mortal self. She'd actually already memorized the maps, so consulting them wouldn't have been necessary, but she did have them with her just in case. "It should take us until sundown to get to the cave, taking all necessary precautions along the way of course," she said almost quietly. "That being said, we'd have to stop at the cave's entrance for the night, probably set up hourly watches, considering that we don't know what's in the unknown. We'd probably be able to get to the treasure after a few hours, depending on the heat we take at the graveyard, then finding a way to get by the magma pools without getting scorched," she said like it was nothing. "A day and a half, two days at most to find it," she said finally in response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Felix looked at her with a very blank expression. "That's alot shorter than I imagined," he said. But it didn't matter. He was curious to what had kept people from returning and just what was this treasure. Placing his hand in the side of his jacket he walked next to her in silence. "I'm traveling with an expert, I'll have to remember this when I'm your age and have two kids to share my stories with," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that was shorter than he expected. "Remember though, I'm not sure of the exact distance to the cave. It could take longer than that, it could take less time than that, but less time isn't likely," she said with a shrug. Serenity blinked and looked at him when he said something about having two kids in the future. She would say nothing about that because a moment later she had closed her eyes in irritation. "Could you stop bringing up my age," she said in obvious irritation. The immortal Serenity probably would've blushed severely at that, but mortal Serenity just got irritated. She was much more short tempered.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Felix almost stopped whens he got irritated. But he only managed to put some distance between the two of them. That was what he'd meant by dangerous. "I wasn't bringing up your age," he said. "I was serious." His expression was no longer blank, it was serious. But if she wanted to be all immature and think he was making fun of her, that was her problem. He wasn't going to argue with her over it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Serenity nearly stopped when he said he was being serious. "You were being serious?" she asked, then turned her head to the side. Her face was a little red. "So you plan on having kids in the future," she said as more of a statement that a question. That was a bit awkward. For both of them probably. She made sure not to let him see her face. That would make it even more awkward. What the hell would make Felix want to say something like that? Was he trying to make this an awkward moment, or perhaps he was simply trying to make her blush. But at the same time, Felix said that he was being serious. That made her blush brighten slightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:05 am

By this point Felix wasn't in the mood of dicussing. "Nevermind, I don't want to talk about it anymore," he said and pushed ahead of her. He knew his way to the Unknown and didn't need her to guide him. And the future was another five hundred years away when he felt more accumstumed to life as it was now. He stayed silent, refusing to speak on the matter, or any matter for the matter.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said he didn't want to talk about it. She couldn't help but be curious after that. Why'd he have to leave her hanging like that? Oh well, she decided not to pursue it any further. "Okay then," she said with a shrug. It seemed like they walked in silence forever, even though it had been only a few minutes before they reached the Unknown. She let Felix stay in front of her until they got there. And when they did, a new, more vigorous air of excitement was about Serenity, and her eyes were dancing with excitement. That was always how it was with Serenity. Once one step was done, she only got that much more excited. That was why Liora and Jake could never get her to turn back. Serenity stopped a moment to look around. She had to take a few moments to recall the first path. She looked into the distance and saw the mountains. They were gonna have a long way to go. "Come on, we go through the forest first," she told him, starting off at a quicker pace than before. "We have to go through until we get to the plains," she told him. She didn't doubt that he would question her, because she hadn't even taken the map out. But if he did ask, she'd tell him that she had it memorized. Which she did.

(I'm gonna put the maps here, so I don't have to keep going back to the other thread. Map One. Map Two.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Felix looked at her as they got to the Unknown. His eyes looked to the entrance of the Unknown. This place was constantly changing which was a concern for him due to the fact that they were using a map, which Serenity hadn't pulled out. "Where's the map?" He asked. He didn't feel like getting lost today.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Serenity looked over her shoulder at Felix as he asked where the map was. "It's in my bag. If you want to use it, I can get it out," she told him. "But I already memorized the contents, I just brought it along in case you wanted to check it," she said. Her voice was brimming with something along the lines of glee. And it wasn't the childish glee she normally had. "I am curious as to how Walter Alexander made a map to the treasure, if the unknown is constantly changing. Maybe he found a single path that remains constant out of this all," she thought aloud. Her eyes wandered up to the sky, which remained a purpulish color, despite the time of day.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 pm

"I'll trust you on the map thing," he said. "That's not my area of work." He told her. Felix then shrugged as she questioned Hunter's historic relative. "This place serves as a haven," he said. "What you want you get. Maybe his desire was strong enough to keep the path the same, or maybe, he met Silence."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 pm

(wow, I completely forgot about Silence up til now....)

Serenity shrugged as he said that he trusted her on the whole map thing. When he said that maybe his desire was strong enough to keep a constant path, she looked down. "I wonder what he was trying to hide," she thought aloud. When Felix stated that maybe he'd met Silence, Serenity almost stopped, wonder in her eyes. "Silence...I've heard of him. I can't imagine what it would be like to meet him though. Must be fantastic. A creature with as much power as that," she said almost quietly, her eyes suddenly on the skies in a wonderous curiosity. She hoped Felix wouldn't try and scold her for that, but she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to meet the creature called Silence. It was said that he could grant any wish. Serenity had thought about going to look for him several times to cure her of immortality. This was before she'd met Felix of course, and she had never actually gone through with looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:25 pm

(lol, so did I)

Felix looked at her through lazy blue eyes as she started to stare off into space. "Yeah, as much as I'd love to talk about your dreamboy, we should get a move on. Time isn't regualar around here and we should be getting to the cave before it's too dark."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Serenity blinked when Felix said that he'd love to talk about her dreamboy. "I'm pretty sure that whatever it is, isn't human," she said with an almost inaudible hmph. She unintentionally added "And I've already found him as is," she said, referring to his statement about her 'dreamboy.' And she hadn't been talking about Silence when she'd said it, which made her start to hate the fact that she spoke her thoughts aloud, because she immediately turned red. "Y-yeah, you're right, it shouldn't take too long to get to the cave," she said. "I-I see the plains already," she stuttered as she pointed ahead of them. Why'd she have to have such a big mouth? She felt like laying down and curling into a corner.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 am

(read it last night, read it this morning and I still didn't get what you were saying until I read it again.)

Felix shrugged. He wanted to ask her if she had problems with people who weren't 'human'. Regardless he'd caught her little comment about finding her dreamboy. He grinned. He was going to use this against her to the fullest. "Already found him? Who is he? Do I know him?" He asked. Felix then left her alone to look at the plains. "I see the plains to, now back to the question. Why are you blushing?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:55 am

(Yeah, I know, sorry bout that. I tried to make it clearer, but it didn't seem to work much. But you know what I meant now, right?)(And lol, Felix is horrible. he's gonna use that against her to the fullest)

Serenity didn't look at him as he asked that she'd already found him and who was it. Her face was still red and her gaze was off to the side. "N-never you mind that," she told him. Now, this was one of the problems that Serenity had as a mortal. Whenever she was embarrassed about something, she'd always stutter when she tried to defend herself. Whereas, the immortal side of her would just blush and tell Felix to hush. And in this state, she couldn't help but speak using olden speech, since it was, in a way, hardwired into her brain anyways. Felix had never really seen her talk like she used to when she was mortal, and she was hoping that he wouldn't mention it. "It's nothing you have to concern yourself with," she told him, glad she hadn't stuttered that time. "Anyway, we should be reaching the cave in another hour or two," she said, trying to get off the subject. Her gaze was still to the side, and her face was still red, but now she had her arms crossed while she was walking.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:07 pm

"Why are you talking like that," he asked. "I haven't heard that kind of talk since I was small, maybe not even then." Felix blinked. And on top of that she was stuttering. He'd make good use of this. (time for some action) Just when he went to say something there was a very loud snap and the ground shook like an earthquake. Felix looked at Serenity. "Is there anything on the map that says that was going to happen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:23 pm

(Yokatta!)

Serenity went to say something when Felix asked why she was talking like that, to defend herself of course, but then she heard some kind of snapping noise and the earth started shaking. When Felix asked if there was anythign on the map that said this was going to happen. "N-no," she said, stuttering this time from the shock of it. "We weren't supposed to face any kind of trouble until after we got to the cave." But then again, she thought. Maybe the whole prepare to fight thing was for both of the maps....
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:44 pm

"It's the Unknown Serenity," he said in almost a sarcastic tone. He looked around as another earthquake like rumble shook the ground. Something big was coming their way. "Stay close," he said. Right after he'd said that the tree infront of them fell down, or was rather knocked over. Felix eyes narrowed as a lizard like creature come out.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:47 pm

(scary lookin thing.....)

Serenity rolled her eyes as Felix gave a sarcastic comment. She nodded when Felix told her to stay close and moved a few steps closer to him. "What...is that?" she asked almost quietly when the lizard like thing came out. Of course this was going to happen. Like Felix said, this was the Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm

"You guess is as good as mine," he said. "Just keep sight of the path and don't do anything stupid," he told her. He pulled out a kunai. The creature took a step forward and the world shook. This was going to be a challenge. "Any ideas?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Serenity kept her gaze on the creature as Felix spoke. "Um....well....not really....but something that big has to be slow, right?" she said, looking at him hopefully. Felix had more experience with this kind of stuff than she did. She'd never been to the unknown except whern it had been with Dantes. And even then she'd never seen anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Felix kept his eyes on his target. "How am I suppose to know, this is the first time I've seen this thing." Felix voice was calm and serious. Not a hint of panick nor fear peirced it. The lizard suddenly grew impatient and picked up a tree and threw it at the two of them. Felix turned and grabbed Serenity and jumped straight up towards a branch but something stopped him from making it up there all the way. Looking down the lizard had moved with great speed and grabbed his leg. Felix tossed Serenity up on the branch before the lizard could take him down and slam him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next