Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 pm

(awww, poor Felix)

Serenity looked at Hunter as he explained. She was so relieved that Hunter wasn't really dead. And even more relieved that he was immortal. She nodded when he said it was hard to love people who weren't immortal. "Not so hard to love them," she said with the smallest of smiles. She'd thought that he'd been mortal, so the hard part hadn't been loving him, but losing him. She then remembered that she'd come to the cave with Felix and turned to look at him. "Did...you know he was immortal?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Hunter nodded in agreement with Serenity and then looked at Felix as Serenity asked him. Felix looked at her with a blank expression. "Does it look like I knew that?" He asked. "Had I know I would have spared you the embarressment of drinking yourself silly," he told her in a very low voice. "Anything else?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 pm

(ouch. he just got rly harsh...)

Serenity's excitement fell as Felix mentioned what'd happened the night she found out that Hunter supposedly died. She blushed and looked down. "Why mention that?" she asked, looking up at him slightly. Why did he always have to do that? Whenever she was happy about something, he always had to ruin it with some kind of mean or unnecessary comment. She sighed. She hadn't wanted Hunter to know about that. "Nevermind," she said, turning back to Hunter. "What do you plan on doing now?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 pm

(hehe)

Felix looked at her as she asked him why he'd bring that up. Felix was no where looking like he was joking or wanted to joke for that matter. When Serenity turned away from he he turned his back on the two. He had nothing to say to them.

Hunter blinked as the two talked for half a second. Serenity had been drinking? He remembered the night at the bar, but he didn't know she would be like that. "I feel terrible," he told her. He then smiled at her. "I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm just glad to see you," he said. "I think I'll...well, I don't really know..." He looked off to the side and then whispered. "I don't feel comfortable talking around him," he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Serenity didn't look back at Felix. He always got unbearably cold whenever Hunter was around. She hated it. She didn't understand why he got like that, because it didn't seem to Serenity like he was the jealous type at all. And even before...everything that'd happened between the two of them, he'd been cold around Hunter. Serenity couldn't help but smile when Hunter said that he was glad to see her. She looked over her shoulder at Felix when Hunter said that he didn't feel comfortable talking around him. She looked back to Hunter. "Trust me, certain times, I know exactly how you feel," she said, not bothering to lower her voice all that much. She wasn't sure if Felix knew that he made her mad at him when he acted like this, but she'd promised herself she wouldn't make him leave again, and she was sticking to that. She never wanted him to leave her again, no matter how mad she got at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Hunter looked from one to the other. "So, um, I guess you probably want that treasure huh," he said with a small weary smile. "I don't know what will happen, but I'll be glad to accompany you all the way," he told her. He looked at Felix wondering what was going through the guy's head. He was posotive Felix didn't like him at this point in time. He was getting the chills again.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked that she probably wanted the treasure. She couldn't help but give a small laugh. "I'm already cursed I don't know what else can happen to me at this point," she said with a smile. Except lose you two, she thought. "So, I guess the answer to that would be yeah," she said, her treasure hunter side kicking in again. She wasn't sure how Hunter would react to it, and she was barely aware of how Felix reacted to it. All she knew was that Felix liked that side of her because it was less hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:49 pm

(oh if she only knew.)

Felix didn't say a word as the two of them went about their merry way in hunter for cursed treasure and what not. That was not his buisness and wouldn't get involved. If tehy wanted to end up really dead then that was fine by him. Those two were perfect for each other. Felix would rather be with Aiko anyway.

Hunter gave a tiny laugh and then headed for the magma pools. "So tell me, how was the trip over here?" He asked. "I'm sure it posed as a challenge for the two of you, I guess I should have warned you, but this places changes like the unknown."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 pm

(Awww, poor Fe...I'm sure deep down he's heartbroken. XD NOT.)

Serenity looked at Hunter as he asked how was the trip over to here. "Well I won't say it was easy," she said. "Honestly, I don't think I would've made it this far without Felix though," she whispered to him. She wouldn't take away what credit was due to Felix. She wasn't like that. When he started heading for the magma pools, Serenity followed next to him, then stopped and looked at Felix. "You coming Fe?" she asked with an almost sad smile. She didn't want to exclude him just because Hunter showed up. She didn't want Felix to be mad at her again, even though it seemed to be too late for that. But the thing was, she had no idea what she'd done wrong.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYoHBH1UOTE&feature=related

Felix looked at her. "No," he said. "I'm going home, you're better of with him." Felix started towards the Magma Pools to cross. This was why he refused to love, mortal or immortal. This was why he hated emotions. He wasn't built for sentimental stuff. Felix sighed and started his hand signs. He summoned The Bone Eater. Placing his hand the creatures side he took one last look at Serenity. Just when did I start loving anyway?

Hunter felt kind of bad about breaking the two apart, but he loved Serenity, and wanted to be with her. He'd fight to the death for her. But breaking her heart by seperating her from Felix wouldn't make either of them happy. He looked at Serenity, waiting for her to decide who she'd go with. His heart ached with a deep down knowing that she probably loved Felix more. He didn't like the thought of living alone anymore. It was, pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Sad

Serenity looked at Felix as he said he wasn't coming and that she'd be better off with him. Just what was home to Felix, anyways? The small smile she'd worn only seconds earlier faded. When he looked back at her, her gaze hadn't left him. She started towards him, stopping when she was a few feet away. "Felix...don't be like that," she told him sadly. She didn't want him to go, because knowing Felix....well, goodbyes like this were never for a short amount of time, she knew him too well.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm

(lol, just a tear drop)

Felix stopped. "Leave me alone." He climbed onto the bone eater. "I don't want to be here, you told me earlier that you can handle yourself, so prove it. You don't need me and I sure don't need you. I'd rather be alone than suffer being here with you and him. " Felix looked at Hunter. "Don't let her break you too, she's really good at that." Felix then kicked the side of the bone eater and it started to walk.

Hunter blinked confused at Felix's words. Was that suppose to be a warning to him or an insult to her? Hunter looked at Serenity. He was not about to get involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm

(if only u knew)

Serenity just looked at Felix as he told her to leave him alone. This was the third time he'd said that to her. And it didn't hurt any less than the first time. When he told Hunter not to let her break him, the hurt was evident on her face. In fact...the only time he'd ever hurt her so much was when he was about to leave, yet prolonging it. Her hand clenched into a fist as he got on the summoning and it started to walk. "Broke..? You think I broke you?" she said quietly and almost angrily. "So....that's all that happened in your mind then? That whole time I was doing nothing but breaking you? If feeling emotions is being broken then you're more than well off Felix, you don't have to ever worry about being broken!" she yelled to him. Her eyes were already filled with tears. Screw the damn treasure, she thought, one of the tears spilling over. Her mortal side had been surfacing the entire time she'd said that. That was the side that'd been hurt by that, the one that loved Felix unconditionally, no matter how much bad things he may've said to her. She quickly wiped the tear away. "I wish for once you'd show something other than hatred! Hatred and coldness....seem to be the only two emotions that you're fine with showing!" she yelled at him again. Why am I saying all this? He's just going to leave again if I keep on...I don't want him to leave again...not again...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Hunter touched Serenity's arm when she started to yell at Felix. He didn't want to get involved, but her yelling was making things worse. "Serenity, I don't think screaming at him will help," he told her quietly. His voice was uncertain. Unlike Jasper, he was willing to let her go to keep her happy, but still....

Felix stopped, but wouldn't look at her. "Once again you think you know it Serenity. You're still stuck in that little box of yours. The one with all the toys and knick knacks. The one where everything is handy dandy." He gave a harsh laugh. "Grow up. You didn't break me, you can't break me because you know nothing about me. If you even knew an ounce about me you'd know I'd never let some helpless girl break me. And instead of trying to help me, learn to help yourself." His voice was steely. "And yes, Hate and Coldness is all I know, and I don't plan on changing anytime soon because Love is for the weak." Felix shook his head. "I should have left you to the rogues."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Serenity didn't turn at Hunter's touch. He was right....yelling at Felix would get her nowhere. Her gaze dropped at Felix's words. Love is for the weak....? She didn't buy it. She would not believe it. Her eyes widened slightly in both surprise and hurt as Felix told her that he should've left her to the rogues. She suddenly felt choked. How could he say such a thing and mean it? Serenity didn't look up, but kept her gaze down as she posed her next question to Felix. "You say love is for the weak. Does that mean...you don't love Mer anymore either?" she asked, almost quietly, but knowing that Felix's attention would be caught by Mer's name. She wanted to know his reaction to that. He stated love was for the weak, and that he wasn't weak. She wanted to know if Felix was just putting up some kind of ploy.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:39 pm

(smh, that was cold)

If Felix had ever truely been pissed off it was now. He dropped down from the summoning and it disappeared. Felix walked straight up to Serenity. His head bowed lightly and his hair covering the his eyes. A grin slowly spread across his face. A silent laughter shook him ever so lightly. "You want to say that again?" He asked. His fist were clenched but his voice was icy cold, yet calm.

Hunter felt ice cold. Whne Felix came up he almost stepped back, but Serenity was there and would probably need help if Felix decided he'd strike out. He felt like the world was on the tip of a pin and at any moment it'd tip over and everything would end.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:44 pm

(lol, Felix is gonna end the world)(AND LMFAAAOOO)

Serenity didn't move as Felix dropped down from the summoning and walked up to her. Suddenly she felt something like a chill pass over her. She didn't care if Felix struck her at this point. At this point, hitting her would've been the least horrible thing he'd done to her. "You said love is for the weak. Does. That. Mean. You. No. Longer. Love. Meridian," she said, pausing at each word. She swallowed and for the first time since she'd met him, she felt herself almost starting to tremble in front of Felix. She knew that she should be terrified. But if she was, she refused to show it. By this point she was looking straight at Felix. There were still tears in her eyes, but they weren't spilling over anymore. She knew that this, was the boldest action she would ever attempt when it came to Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 pm

(LMAO!!!)

Felix kept that same grin. "Does that mean I don't love Meridian?" He asked. "Let me see, does this answer the question for you. You can't love something that's gone. And I sure don't love what's already infront of me, and that something happens to be you." He told her. "Good enough for you?" He asked. "Because I'm sick of explaining stuff to you that you already know the answer to."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 pm

(Well.....that was anticlimactic. A little disappointing too. -.- )

Serenity couldn't stop her hands from trembling before Felix answered. "You can love something that's gone, you just refuse to," she told him, her voice almost quivering. She fell silent when he said that he sure didn't love what was in front of him. "Liar," she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. One way or the other, he had lied to her. Whether it was now, when he was telling her he didn't love her, or before when he told her he had. She wasn't going to sit there and yell at him, but she wasn't going to sit there and take what he was dishing out either.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Felix shrugged. "You wanted an answer you got it. The only one that's lying is you Serenity." Felix looked at her. "If you want me to prove it, then I will." He leaned forward and lightly took her chin. "I. Do. Not. Love. You. Get it through your head because I'm not going to loose any sleep over it." Felix then stepped back, dropping his arm to the side. "I would give you a goodbye kiss, but I'm having a hard time standing your presence." He turned and waved goodbye. "I won't be seeing you around."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 pm

(Mean.)

Serenity looked at Felix and said nothing when he said that she was the one who was lying. What did he think she was lying about? She only looked at him as he took her chin and told her he didn't love her. Her eyes started tearing again when he said that he was having a hard time standing in her presence. Her shoulders dropped as he turned and started away. Her gaze fell to the floor as he went. She'd already stopped him once. For the second time since he'd made it, Felix was breaking the promise he'd made to her. "And here I thought you were a man of your word," she told him as he waved goodbye. How could she possibly stop him with Hunter standing right behind her?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Hunter had already determined that he was just in the way. When Felix walked off he moved closer towards Serenity. "Um, I don't know alot about him, but I'm sure you love him. Don't just let him go like that." Hunter smiled. "I love you, enough to let you go to the one you really love." Hunter wasn't Jasper, he could let her go.

Felix stopped. "Here's a little word of advice," he said. "Promises are meant to be broken. Besides, I was going to leave eventually. Eternity is a very long time." Felix turned his head and looked to her. "Simple enough for you to comprehend?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 pm

(why you hatin on jasper?)

Serenity only looked at Hunter as he told her that he loved her enough to let her go to Felix. Just that statement alone made her feel terrible about it. She loved Hunter too, but he was right. She couldn't just let Felix go. She clenched her fist, her eyes on the ground a few moments after Felix asked her if it was simple enough for her to comprehend. Felix was about to see the mortal side of her. And not the normal treasure hunter side either. The side of her that no one dared mess with. Looking at Felix, she walked up to him, almost angrily. "Stop treating me like I'm some kind of simpleton Felix Kuriyama," she said, stopping in front of him. "You keep saying that I don't understand the ways of the world, that I don't understand you, well newsflash, yes I do. You're the one who doesn't understand anything. Living alone, without emotion, without love, that's how you lose your soul, that's how you lose who you are. Quit hiding in a corner already Felix," she told him. "Stop hiding your emotions, because I sure as hell am not going to hide mine because you can't handle them. Listen, I love you and you know this already. And you've already told me the same once before. What makes now any different? Because you don't want to show your feelings in front of anyone else?" she was seriously getting sick of this. She wasn't going to hit Felix, no matter how much she may've wanted to at this point, but she was not going to let him leave her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:15 pm

(I am not)

"Shut up Serenity." Felix dropped the words like the F-Bomb. "You're really getting on my nerves. You want answers I'll give you one. One, I don't care for my soul. I've been dead for 527 years. I lost my soul way before then," Felix told her. "Oh and by the way, if you think that I won't say that I love you because Hunter is there then you really are as stupid as you look. Hunter will be the last person to hold me back from saying anything that's on my mind," he told her. "I told you I loved you that day because you were drinking yourself to death. Because you were making a fool of yourself. I told you because I felt sorry for you," he said. "That's why I said I loved you. In other words I did it so you could shut up." Felix shook his head. "An act of the moment."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Nevermind. The moment Felix said that he'd done it because he'd felt sorry for her, her hand balled into a fist. When he finished, Serenity had slapped him. "You...tell me not to pity you," she said through clenched teeth. "I. Don't. Need. Your. Pity," she said coldly. She'd never, ever spoken to Felix in such a cold tone before. "If you'd done it out of pity. You should've left. You should not have come back. You really are selfish if the only reason you told it to me was to get me to shut up. To keep yourself from feeling guilty," she said, and gave something of a cold laugh. He'd done it. The one thing that she thought he could never do was give her motive to be cold with him. And he'd done the impossible. He'd played with her feelings and now....now she was through. She would not allow her feelings to be played with like that. She would not allow anyone, even Felix...no, especially Felix, to play with her like that. Before that moment...she'd truly loved him. Now she wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   The Forbidden Treasure - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next