Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

(*snipes ninja fangirls before they can get away* three words girls, three words. Call. Of. Duty.)

Serenity couldn't help but smile a bit brightly when she heard him say step one complete. She reached her hand down and brushed his hair away from his eyes so that she could see them. "You're doing this in steps, huh?" she said with the same soft smile. Her eyes held a soft expression, but were clearly shining with excitement at the fact that he was finally back home where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 pm

(lmao, CLONES!)

Felix opened his eyes when she brushed his hair out of his eyes. Now why did she have to go and do that. He was close to turning his head, but he didn't want to seem rude. "Baby steps is more like it," he said. Felix wasn't trying to run before he could walk with this. He didn't want to mess up. If it was one thing he hated, it was messing up. People made mistakes, but he tried not to.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 pm

(........................)

Serenity only smiled at his response. She was in no rush, and she wanted things to be easy as possible for him. After a moment, she crossed her arms and laid her head on them. She'd pulled her head back slightly so that he couldn't see her face anymore. Her hair laid spread out on her back, even though it was still in a ponytail. There was a soft smile on her face. She closed her eyes, but she wasn't sleeping. Just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Felix wasn't sure what had happened when Serenity hadn't spoken. He almost sat up to see if she was okay. He didn't want to make her mad. Instead he laid back and acted as though he had nothing better to do, which he didn't. Closing his eyes he started into a soft sleep. Dreamless, but peaceful. He opened his eyes a few minutes later realizing he'd fallen asleep. He wondered if Serenity had said anything, and if so, he hoped it hadn't been important. That would have been sad.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Serenity didn't quite like the silence between the two of them, but at least it wasn't a bad kind of silence. It was more a peaceful kind of silence. After a minute, Serenity decided to break the silence. "How was the trip back? Did you go and see Stephen and Walker yet?" she asked. The boys had also visited her a couple times during the year, but they had always been rather short visits, since they always had to prepare for missions.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Felix was greatful she didn't realize he'd been sleep half a second ago. When she asked how the trip back was, he closed his eyes halfway. "It was okay," he said. Felix looked up at the ceiling for a moment, lost in thought. "I went there first," he told her, "When I got back in the village." Felix turned his head to the side. Curse the memories.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Serenity looked over the couch at him again as he said that he went there first. "I bet they were excited that you were back," she said with a smile. Just then there was a knock on the door. Serenity blinked and looked at it. "Who...?" she started quietly. She sat up and looked at Felix. "Be right back," she said, climbing over Felix and going to answer the door. "O-oh, hi," she said, a little shocked. It was Jasper. she hadn't expected him to be coming over. Things had been fixed between them. He came over after Felix had left for the first time since the incident. They'd come to....something of an understanding. "Hey," he said with a small smile. "Heard Felix was back. I figured he'd be here. Is he?" he asked. It seemed that Jasper was in a good humor today. "Um, yeah, why?" she asked, blinking. This was unusual. Serenity thought that Jasper still hated Felix, so why was he worried about if he was over her house...? Just then it hit her, and she went to say something, but Jasper had started before she had a chance. "Mind if I talk to him?" he asked. "U-um...no, not really..." Serenity turned and looked at Felix. "Hey Fe. Um.....well.....there's....someone here to talk to you," she said, almost cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 pm

(*fangirls make their way to the scene*)

Felix nodded when she said she bet they were excited. They were, he was suppose to feel them in once he got a chance to get back over there again. When someone knocked on the door he looked up at Serenity and then turned his head and rolled onto his side when she said she would be back. "Okay." He said. The last thing he expected was to find out that it was for him. No one knew he was here, no one ever did, so just how did someone know he was here. "Coming," he said. He got up and walked to the door. He's expression turned blank when he saw Jasper. He's not seriously looking for me.... "Step two," Felix said under his breath before he got to the door. "Forgiveness, Acceptance, and Control." When he was a few steps behind Serenity he stopped. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

(*sits on ser's roof and snipes them as they come*)

Serenity looked over her shoulder at Felix as he made his way over. When he stopped behind her, she looked at Jasper who was still wearing the same smile as before. "Hello Felix. Mind if I talk to you for a few?" he asked. He gave a glance at Serenity before continuing. "Outside, if you wouldn't mind?" Serenity blinked at that. Immediately she was a bit nervous. Why would Jasper want to talk to Felix alone? He wasn't going to threaten him, was he?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

(lmao. *fangirls start dying off*)

Felix looked at Jasper as he said hello. Felix repeated the words in his head. Forgiveness, Acceptance, Control. These steps were already proving to be diffricult, but he didn't want to start a fight with this guy infront of Serenity's house. Felix moved past Serenity as the guy asked if they could go outside. "Sure," Felix said trying to be reasonable. He stopped at the door and looked over his shoulder at Serenity. "I'll be back in a few," he said before following after Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:07 pm

(Damn Straight.)

Serenity looked at Felix as he accepted then told her he'd be back in a few. She gave a small smile, trying not to look worried. "Okay then," she said. Jasper gave a small grin. He saw the worry she was hiding. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna attack him or anything," he told her. This seemed to have calmed Serenity down a bit as she shrugged and closed the door as Felix left. She went over to the couch and sat heavily on it with a sigh. After a few moments though, she got restless and went into the kitchen to finish washing the rest of the dishes. Sure she had a dishwasher, but things like this kept her busy when she had too much free time.

Jasper started walking down the street, stopping a few houses away from Serenity's and turning to face Felix. "I heard you just got back from the Cloud Village. I won't pretend as if I care and ask how it was. But I'll be straight with you, the main reason I wanted to speak with you was to apologize for my actions last year," he told Felix, the smile he'd worn before gone from his face. His head was tilted a little as he spoke, trying to read any expression that crossed Felix's face. What he'd told Serenity had been true, he had no intentions of attacking Felix. There was one other thing besides this apology that he wanted to speak with the man about.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Felix didn't look back as he walked with Jasper, taking care to stay a few feet behind. When the guy stopped so did Felix. He shook his head at the apology. "Not your fault," he said. Felix would rather blame it on the Borealis. "Anyway, I apologize as well, for my own actions." He said. He'd afterall nearly killed the guy. Felix put his hands in his pockets. He'd never been this calm around an enemy before. Progress.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:29 pm

(lol, progress.)

Jasper only shrugged when he said that it wasn't his fault. He wasn't the kind of person to argue about something like that. Jasper waved off his apology. "Don't worry about it." He took a moment before continuing. "There was one other thing I wanted to talk to you about," he said. "I want to talk to you about Serenity." He didn't want to start another fight. That was really the last thing he wanted to happen. He was leaving on a mission and 24-hours and couldn't afford to get injured.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Felix looked at Jasper as he waved it off. That's how guys settled problems. The didn't do all that crying and explaining, just just said I'm sorry, no problem, end of conversation. "Serenity? What about her?" He asked. Felix kept his expression blank but his blood was slwoly boiling. He knew an apology wasn't the only thing this guy wanted, it was too simple. He just had to bring up Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 pm

(lol, man, I didn't peg him for it at first, but Felix rly is the jealous type)(and lmfao! that's how guys settled things)

Jasper's gaze didn't leave Felix as he asked what about Serenity. "It's more than obvious that she likes you, or more than that," he said with a shrug. "It doesn't really matter to me whether or not you feel the same about her. You should know by now how Serenity is. She's probably the best thing that will ever happen to you. I don't want to hear that you hurt her Felix," he said, his head tilted to the side. "And like I told Serenity, I'm not here to start a fight with you. But expect one if I hear that you hurt Serenity." The smile returned to his face, but it wasn't the kind one he had on earlier. It was more....mischievous, almost dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:10 pm

(give him a break, he's been broken since Mer okay...geez)

Felix kept the same expression when Jasper started to speak. The guy was really getting on his nerves at that moment. Felix didn't like threats. On top of that the guy had told him Serenity was probably going to be the best thing that would ever happen to him. He was wrong on that. The best thing that ever happened to Felix was Meridian. That would never change. Felix then grinned and his eyes flashed at Jaspers statement that he didn't want to hear that he'd hurt Serenity. "You must have missed the memo." Step two wasn't as easy as step one, and sometimes people strayed, right now was Felix's time to stray.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Jasper's smile faded as Felix said that he must have missed the memo. "Come again?" he said plainly. He wasn't here to start a fight. He'd intentionally come right before he had to leave for a mission so that he had extra incentive to behave himself. But Felix wasn't making it easy. What had he done to Serenity? Jasper's eyes flashed dangerously as he awaited Felix's response.

Serenity, by this time had finished with the dishes and went back to sit on the couch with a sigh. She was wondering what was going on between the two boys. She hoped everything was okay. She figured that they must've moved away from the house, because she heard no speaking, and thankfully, no explosions or things breaking. With a sigh, Serenity picked up the remote and turned the television on.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Felix's blue eyes glowed. "I said you must have missed the memo." Felix would have to make a mental note later that he'd have to work on Control. Because he sure wasn't doing so well. Felix waited for Jasper. He wasn't going to repeat himself anymore. He'd said it clear the first time and the second time. If Jasper hand't caught it then he was on his own. Felix wasn't a tape recorder. The deaf would just be deaf.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Jasper's eyes flashed once more, anger taking over him. "How long ago did this happen? Or might it have been right after our little encounter?" You don't learn, do you Kuriyama, he thought angrily. Or rather, Boreas thought for him. I'm not here to fight, I'm not here to fight, I just came to warn him, he kept reminding himself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Felix shook his head. He had to stop before this got out of hand and then he really hurt Serenity. "It happened last year before I left," he told him in all honest truth. Jasper had a right to know because Felix was sure he cared for Serenity. "I'll give you the short version. Me and Serenity went on a treasure hunt and ended up meeting with this guy name Hunter. I got upset and ended up arguing with Serenity. We split for four months. We met at the bar, we argued. Serenity left for the Unknown to make a wish to lose her immortalty. When an immortal loses immortality, the age very quick until they catch up with their real age. I wouldn't allow it, I attacked Silence, got my ass kicked, Serenity stepped in, Jake, Serenity's dead boyfriend appeared, talked her out of it. We went home." Felix stopped to catch his breath. "She tried to heal me, I wouldn't allow it because I was being stubborn, we split again and then I found her by the gates freezing to death. I took her home, she temporarily lost her memory. I took care of her, she woke up, everything was awkward. She tried to heal me, I said no, she told me she was in the rain because she was going back to Silence, I ended up getting a bit worked up and my internal bleeding turned deadly." Felix was glad he kept the story short. It was quite lengthy. "I passed out, she took care of me. I woke up, told her I couldn't love her because I didn't know how. She understood, we went home. Talked a bit and got to understand each other even more. I went away for a year, came back, made up, told her I loved her and meant it this time. End of story."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:11 pm

(funny how enemies understand each other better than anyone else)

Jasper's anger didn't fade with the story, but he managed to keep it under control. His gaze didn't leave Felix as the guy explained. But when he finished his story, Jasper seemed to understand, and the anger he showed before no longer shown on his face. But instead it was a calm impatience. Jasper finally broke his gaze to the side. "Hm," was all he said for a few seconds. "I see. Despite all that happened, Serenity still chose to forgive you." Jasper grinned and looked at Felix. "You're one lucky bastard," he said. "But I won't attack you for something that happened so far in the past. You say you love her. I'm inclined to say good for you, but I won't. But that should be more incentive for you to not want to hurt her. Since I'm going on a mission tomorrow, I'll leave it at this: Hurt her again and I'll hunt you down," he told Felix, the same grin on his face. He turned to leave. "For now I'll just say adieu to my rival," he said with the same grin as he turned to walk away from Felix. "You'd better take good care of her Kuriyama," he called over his shoulder. He had no problems calling Felix his rival. After all, Jasper was still after Serenity's affections, and as of now it seemed that Felix had them.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 pm

(lol, true. *fangirls cheer in the background*)

Felix nodded when Jasper called him lucky. He would have talked Serenity into treating Jasper a bit more affentionatly without an trouble. The guy didn't mean any harm. Felix didn't mind waiting, he had plenty of time, more than enough. And the same was for Hunter. Felix gave a small sigh as he told him that he'd better not hurt Serenity and take care of her. "Sure thing," he said. He then grinned and turned from Jasper as the other ninja began to walk off. "Just come back alive," he said and walked to the house. Felix knocked on the door before entering. "Back," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 pm

(lol, *epic announcer voice* out of the darkness a new enemy arises!! How will Felix deal with this newfound competition? Find out next time on, NINJA LEGEND!)

Serenity hadn't found anything worth watching, so by the time Felix came back she was just flipping through channels impatiently. When Felix knocked and walked in, Serenity looked at him curiously. "Is everything alright?" she asked curiously, laying the remote down next to her. She wanted to know what happened between those two.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 pm

(lmfao)

Felix walked in and saw her flipping through the channels. She must have been bored. He walked over to her and sat down. "Everything's fine." He told her. And will continue to be that way because I don't plan on hurting you. And I sure as hell don't plan on Jasper dying anytime soon either, because if he does. Felix gave a silent laugh. I'm going to hunt him down, dead or not. Felix didn't have time for people trying to fake their deaths, like Hunter. It was troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:42 pm

(lol, this is sooo amusing)

Serenity turned her body to look at Felix as he said everything was fine. "Sooo, what happened?" she asked curiously, almost excitedly. She was just one of those women. You couldn't exactly call her a gossip girl, but she liked knowing what was happening. And considering what had happened between him and Jasper the last time, Serenity was a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next