Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Black Fairytale - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

A Black Fairytale - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 am

(lol, ikr)

Hunter shook his head. "It's okay, I'm just happy you came." He told her when she apologized for not visiting him. "It's nice to see you're doing good. I've been good as well. Just stopping anyone who happens to venture into the cave, or preventing those who make it through from getting to the treasure." He smiled lightly. "Other than that I'm just sitting around or taking trips through the unknown." Despite Hunter's situation he tried not to let it get him down. Though he was bound to the cave, he spent every second of his time away from it when it was possible, until he had to go back. "So what brings you two down here?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Serenity nodded with a smile when he said that he was just stopping anyone from going into the cave and from getting to the treasure. "Oh, that's right, I never asked you! What is the treasure anyways?" She smiled when he said that other than that he was just venturing around the unknown. She loved that he didn't let anything get him down. She used to be like that. She almost missed that feeling of happiness. But it wasn't real happiness, so she wouldn't go back to it. "Oh, right," she said as he asked what brought her and Felix there. "Well...we were at my house for a while, and we were kinda bored and...well, Felix said that you might have some ideas of something we could do," she told him with a smile. She wondered how shocked Hunter would be that Felix actually suggested coming by. Then again, she was a little shocked herself. She thought that Felix hated Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Hunter blinked. "Oh the treasure. It's just a sword," he told her. "I stopped you before because I wasn't sure how it'd effect you. You know, maybe snatch away your immortality, or switch your curse with mine." He shrugged. "Anyway, why come to me? I live in a cave..." He asked a bit surprised when she said Felix had suggested this. "That's, surprising." He'd noticed she had said they were at her house. They must have been together again, but they didn't really seem like it. Felix usually gave him a chill when it came to Serenity, but he hadn't felt anything.

Felix turned as he heard that the two of them were talking business. He walked over and pretty much formed a triangle between the three of them. "I suggested you because you're always giving me something to do when I feel as though I'm wasting this not so precious time of mine." He wasn't being very nice, but he wasn't outright mean. This was his normal attitude towards Hunter. Very unlike the past when he'd give the other man a cold glare. "And it's because you live in a cave that you're the best person to come to."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Serenity's eyes suddenly brightened when he mentioned that the treasure was a sword. "Really now? Is it possible for me to see it?" she asked. If she couldn't hold it, she at least wanted to see it. For some reason, she was starting to think that she might get herself a sword and get back into that area of training. She kind of missed using swords. She looked at Felix as he walked over, nodding at his last statement. She noticed that Felix wasn't being cold towards Hunter like he usually was when she was around. So it seemed that he really had gotten over it. That was good to know, at least he wasn't regretting anything. Again, something that Serenity was forcing herself to believe.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Hunter smiled at the comment. "You have a point." He said. He then looked to Serenity and nodded. "Of course you can see the sword. Just don't touch it. I don't want to take risk. I'd hate for you to be stuck down here for the rest of your life." Hunter then walked over to the Magma pool and it willing split in two. "Stay here, I'll be back." He walked across the open pool and retrieved the sword. He came back and held it up so Serenity could see. "Like it?"

Felix guessed that Serenity had found what she wanted. He followed Hunter to the Magma Pool but stopped at the edge knowing not to go any further. It might not burn, but there was something about it that made him aware that it was dangerous. He looked to Serenity before sitting down and waiting. He was okay now that he'd found something to get his blood running. "You know his soul is attached to that sword, right?" He asked while Hunter was retrieving the blade.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Serenity's smile brightened when he said that she could see it, but not touch it. She followed him and Felix as he went over to the magma pools. She blinked and looked at Felix as he said that Hunter's soul was attached to the sword. "What?" Was it really? Was the blade the reason he couldn't leave? What if the blade was removed from the cave? Would Hunter be able to leave then? Did he know that? So many questions started running through Serenity's head when he'd said that that it nearly gave her a headache. She gave a tiny gasp as Hunter brought the sword up, then went over and started examining it, being quite pained that she wasn't allowed to touch it. "Wow...it's incredible," she said, her eyes shining in delight. "How heavy is it?" she asked. "Does it have a good balance to it? Oh, I wonder what the blade is made of," she said, obviously enthralled by this. Yet another fact about her that finally came to light.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Felix looked over to Serenity. He wasn't going to lie about something like that. He was surprised at her interest in the sword. "Okay," he said. "I'm guessing you used to like swords?" He stood up and walked over to the two. The look on Hunter's face clearly said he had no idea how to answer the questions she was firing off. "Let me hold it Hunter, I'll take the risk. Serenity will talk your ear off if she can't get a hold of it." Hunter handed him the blade. The first thing Felix felt was a jolt of energy that left him feeling a bit weak. He kept his grip on the blade and swung it in a circle. Seemed okay. He handed it to Serenity. "Careful, it'll drain you."

Hunter was just as shocked at her sudden questions. He didn't know how to answer them. "Um...." He looked to Felix and handed him the blade with no problem at all. When Felix didn't drop dead he was relieved. He then looked to Serenity to see how she'd react to the sword that was being handed to her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Serenity was too absorbed in the sudden appearance of this blade to notice how shocked the two were at her sudden storm of questions. She looked at Felix as he said for Hunter to give it to him. She tilted her head curiously then gave an almost irritated look as Felix said that she'd talk his ear off. That was so not true. The irritation immediately left her eyes as Felix handed her the blade, saying that it would drain her. Big deal. When she took the blade though, she saw immediately what he meant by that. Although it left her feeling weak, her enthusiasm didn't fade, and one wouldn't have even noticed that it drained anything out of her. She took it and spun it a few times around her hand. "Wow, it has great balance to it...and it's light..." she took the sword and looked carefully at the blade. "Hmmm...I'm not sure what this metal is, but whatever it is, it's great material..." she said, for the moment lost in examining the sword. She was completely oblivious to any reactions that the two around her made.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Hunter and Felix looked at each other exchanging glances with the tiniest of smirks. They were amazed at her knowledge. Both men stayed silent as they watched Serenity test the blade. "So you like it?" Hunter asked after a moment of letting her fall in lovee with the blade. Felix chuckled silently at Hunter's question. "The word is, 'love.'" Felix corrected. Hunter nodded in agreement and they both started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Hunter as he asked his question, finally remembering that they were there. "Yeah, this blade is fantastic...it might've been made a long time ago, but whoever made it was way ahead of his time," she said, then blinked when they started laughing. "What's so funny?" she asked, apparently clueless that she really probably wasn't the type of person who'd be thought of as being a sword expert.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Hunter nodded. "I guess you can say that. I'm just curious as to how they made such a sword, and why was it cursed?" He said as he looked off to the side because she'd questioned him about what was funny. Maybe Felix would answer and save his life. Felix rocked back and forth. "Nothing's funny, just amazed at your sudden interest in that blade." He said. "You'd never guess Serenity could wield a blade and play expert."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Serenity looked at Hunter as he said that he was curious as to how they made such a blade and why it was cursed. She looked up thoughtfully, blankly spinning the sword around as if it were second nature. "Well, I can't really identify the metal. It seems like it's stronger than steel, yet lighter than even tin. My guess is that whoever made this maybe found some kind of attribute to the metal that he didn't want others to find. The metal might not even be from this planet, so it's possible that the metal itself carried the curse, and if that's the case, the one who made it might still be alive today," she said, still spinning the sword blankly as if it helped her thinking process. Yes, this was Treasure Hunter Serenity. "He probably hid the blade so that no one else would end up with the same fate as him. Granted, this is only a theory..." she trailed off, then stopped spinning the sword, finally realizing that she'd started rambling.

She looked at Felix as he said that nothing was funny, they were just amazed at her sudden interest in it. "Play expert..." she said, almost sounding offended by the statement. Who's playing... She then shrugged. "Well I can't help myself. I take great interest in swords," she said plainly, looking off to the side to hide her mild embarrassment. So she liked blades, big deal...right? Why were they so shocked at it? Though, she could wield the blade better than the amount of things she knew about them, which was really saying something. She knew a lot about swords, well, any kind of blades really, even kunai. Though she preferred swords to kunai and knives, she could wield them just as well. Yes, she was definitely going out to get herself a sword after this was all over.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Felix didn't think it was right of Serenity to give Hunter hope of breaking the curse and then turning it around and saying that she was 'just saying.' Yeah, that was real nice. The blue eyed ninja turned his head to ignore the rest of the conversation. Serenity was talking a bit too much for his liking. He was actually glad when she shut her mouth because she'd realized why they'd been laughing.

Hunter was in awe. Serenity knew about swords. He didn't, but what she said about the person still being alive made his eyes shine. "Does that mean..." He trailed off. He wanted to become mortal. He was tired of this life, but he didn't want to leave Serenity either. He felt as though he was at a loss. "You know, most women don't have an interest in weapons unless their kunochi. But you...well you seem to hate violence, yet...you're an expert. Care to fill us in?" He'd have let her have the blade, had he known it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands, and he could take it out of the cave, which was currently impossible for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 am

Serenity only glanced at Felix without much care as he looked off to the side. What was his problem? He'd just been laughing a few moments ago. Talk about bipolar. She looked at Hunter as he started to say something then stopped. She hadn't said anything about him becoming mortal again, because her theory had been that, if the metal itself was cursed, the man who made it would be immortal. And if he'd found out a way to reverse it, wouldn't he have already done it to himself? But she would say nothing on that. She didn't want to crush Hunter like that. She was not that mean. She blinked when Hunter mentioned that most women didn't like weapons unless they were kunoichi, then stated that she hated violence, and asked her to fill them in. "Well, it's not that I hate violence, I just try to stray away from it," she said with a shrug. "But, before I was immortal, and even quite a whiles afterwards, I was what people would call a fighter," she told him, twirling the sword once more just for the hell of it. "I had to protect myself somehow. But I kinda locked that side of me away with my mortal side when I started acting childish. But my main weapon when I used to fight was my sword," she told him with a smile. Yeah, this would probably shock them both. Felix knew that she'd been aggressive when she was a mortal, but not a fighter. And she'd been one hell of a fighter. She took pride in that much. So when Felix told her years before that he didn't think that she could become a ninja...well, that had only been because he'd never seen the real her. This her.

(Man, this post is horrible...sorry)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 am

(no prob, i don't see what's wrong with it though.)

Mortal or no mortal Hunter loved Serenity either way. It seemed like he could never get the chance to express his feelings completely though. He gave a smile. "I like knowing you can protect yourself, but I also like your childish side." He shrugged. "I guess I should really get you guys your maps huh." He started off towards his makeshift room. What he found was something he was sure the two of them would enjoy. A cave that was underneath this one. Hunter had gone through it only twice before. It wasn't like the path to his place. This was constantly changing, so a map wouldn't do much good, but it would help a little once they got near the exit. He'd also taken care to mark hidden passages that led to the surface. Coming out he handed the map to Serenity. "I think you'll like this."

Felix looked up when Hunter left to get the map. So Serenity had been locking away all her strengths. How nice of her. He crossed his arms and waited for Hunter to come back. When he claimed he had a map Serenity would like Felix's heart sunk a bit. What Serenity liked was things that would kill a person. And from what he knew, it was the pain that counted.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Serenity tilted her head and looked at Hunter as he said that he liked knowing she could protect herself, but also liked her childish side. She...was hearing that a lot lately. It was making her doubt whether or not she should stay the way she was. She shook the thought from her head and busied herself examining the sword for any marks while Hunter went to get the maps.

The blade seemed to be flawless...not a scratch on it... Who could've forged such a blade...I've known brilliant crafters, who've never even come close to such perfection... she thought silently, forgetting that Felix was there for the moment. Well, he hadn't said anything either. She was wondering if another treasure hunt with him was such a good idea. The last time they'd gone on a treasure hunt, things had turned out poorly for the both of them. Well, poorly for her at least. Felix had gotten his wish of being rid of her. But this would be different, wouldn't it? She was different. She'd changed...no...scratch that, she'd adapted. She never used the word change anymore, at least not when it came to humans. All these thoughts flowed through her head while she was looking blankly at the blade.

She blinked and looked at Hunter as he came back with maps, saying that she'd like them. She smiled brightly and took the maps. "Thanks," she said, before scanning over them with her eyes. The tunnels looked complex. She pointed to a few of the markings. "These marks...what are they?" she asked, looking at him. He'd obviously marked them for a reason. She blinked once, feeling herself get a bit dizzy. She'd completely forgotten that the sword drained a person. And she'd been holding onto it for a while. She then handed the sword to Hunter. "I think you should take this back. It's draining me a bit too much," she chuckled. "Thank you for letting me see it." It really was a gorgeous sword. Such a shame it was cursed...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm

(nice freakin post)

Felix approached the two, finding that since their conversation of sword talk and curses were over he could rejoin without problem. His blue eyes looked at the map that Serenity now held. He two noticed the map. Hunter sure had marked up a lot of junk. Felix was even more reluctant now. Did he really want to do this, was the only thing he was asking himself. Resisting a sigh he looked to Hunter for answers when Serenity questioned him about the markings. He then looked at her as she took his previous words into opinion. That sword could deal some damage.

Hunter smiled and took the sword. He had forgotten it was draining her. Though he was feeling a tad bit more lively. He turned around and started for the spot where he had retreived the blade from. As he did he called over his shoulder. "Yeah, I forgot to make a key. But the red marks are booby traps. The blue ones are where you can find water. And the green ones are exits that will take you to the surface past my place. There's only one way in, but several ways out. The only problem is that the place changes every now and then." Hunter said. He came back up and looked at the two of them. "But I'm sure you can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:00 pm

(lol, thanks. I think I'm catching up with Jer. Have you noticed? My normal posting has gotten quite a bit longer than usual!!! Very Happy )

Serenity smiled and watched as Hunter took the blade, walked it back over to where he'd retrieved it from, and explained what the markings on the map were. Her eyes shined with excitement. Booby traps? Pools of water? Escape routes? Changing paths? This place was like a treasure hunter's dream come true! She smiled brightly when Hunter came back up and stated that he was sure they could handle it. "Oh, you know it!" she said with a small giggle. She was almost giddy about this. What more could she have ever asked for? She'd have to thank Felix for suggesting they go see Hunter later on. It was obvious they wouldn't be leaving tonight, Serenity had to prepare!

She then paused and looked over the map before her gaze returned to Hunter. "I take it you've been down there then? Since this map is all marked up," she said with a smile. Had he been down there? Should she invite him to come along? Or would it be more fun to figure out the paths on her own? After all, he had said that the paths changed every now and then. It reminded her a lot of that one movie with the changing staircases in that huge castle (yes, I really made that reference). She couldn't help but wonder though...Felix hadn't said anything since Hunter had mentioned that Serenity would like this place. Was he having second thoughts about going? And if he was...if he decided not to go with her...would she go alone? She knew better, as an experienced treasure hunter, not to go into places like these alone. Maybe she'd invite another treasure hunter to go along with her. But then again, who even said that there was a treasure in this cave? Maybe she was getting to the point where she just wanted to explore these places. But...then again, in places like this...places where few have gotten to the end...there was bound to be some type of treasure hidden somewhere!!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:50 pm

(lol, I don't think he'll like that very much)(Really? Harry Potter? LMFAO)

Hunter and Felix exchanged glances. Hunter smiled at her excitement. He'd always found her smile adorable and was curious as to if he'd ever told her. He hoped so because it was true. He gave a small laugh and then nodded. "Only twice, it's a bit too complex for me. I just mark up the maps so that I'll know what's going on." Hunter shrugged. He liked exploring every now and then, but he wasn't big on that stuff. As a mortal it had been fun. The thrill of going into unknown places. His eyes shimmered with the memories and then he blushed realizing he was probably looking a bit awkward daydreaming. "Heh, so when do you guys plan on heading out?"

Felix shook his head. He was thinking way too much on this. Maybe spending some time with Serenity would be good for them to catch up. After all, it'd been twenty or so years. Plus that hundred. He sighed. The years just flew by these days. When asked when they would leave Felix shrugged. "She's the expert," he pointed out. Both Serenity and Hunter were looking strange with their eyes shimmering. He smirked. Those two, compatible to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 pm

(lol, you guessed it!! I'm sorry, I had to!! It just...popped into my head!!)

Serenity hadn't really noticed that she'd been getting all that excited. Well, she knew she was excited, but she didn't realize just how much. She looked at the maps again as Hunter said he'd only been down there twice, because it was too complex for him. "Complex, huh...." she giggled lightly. "Sounds fun." Yep, there was her mortal side. Again. She was wondering if maybe her mortal side was coming on too strong, especially since it was the first time the two of them had ever seen her like this. But at this point she wasn't really caring, because she was too preoccupied with the excitement of being able to explore yet another new place.

She then looked between Hunter and Felix as Hunter asked when they planned on leaving, then Felix responded, saying that she was the expert. She smiled brightly at the 'compliment'. "I think that we'll leave in a couple days. I need to get everything ready," she said with a small nod, looking up thoughtfully. She then nodded again. "Yeah, a couple days will about do it," she said, not having noticed Hunter's blushing or daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 pm

(lol, I love Harry Potter!)

Felix smirked as she stated that she liked complex. Serenity and her treasure hunting. It was nothing short of amusing to him because he got to see her mortal side. Though he did not really like her mortal side because they seemed to clash so much. He grinned and nodded. "Sure, just pick me up when you're done." He said. Felix would arrange for a mission between that time. He needed something worth while. He rocked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 pm

(me too!!)

Serenity looked at Felix, wondering momentarily why he was grinning again. Then again, it seemed that the only three expressions Felix had were grin, blank, frown. She rarely ever saw him with a shocked expression and didn't think she'd ever seen him smile. And as much as she wanted to see him smile, she was no longer pushing it. After all, why should she care about such a thing...Her mortal side of her argued that point though. Saying that such a rare occurrence could itself be considered a treasure. She nodded with a smile when he told her just to pick him up when she was done. She noticed his rocking back and forth. She wasn't sure if that was out of restlessness, impatience, or a bit of childishness. She pushed the thought from her head and then looked to Hunter with a smile. "Anyways, thank you so much Hunter, this is great," she said with a bright smile, her enthusiasm not having faded in the least.

(Where're we going from here?)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 am

(start a new thread i guess)

Felix looked over to her and then to Hunter and nodded. "See you when we come back around I guess." He shrugged and waved goodbye before turning. Waiting for Serenity to catch up so that they could leave together. Though he had no intentions of going back to her house tonight, he was well on his way home. And home no longer seemed like a real home. Felix repressed a sigh. He should really consider moving. That sounded like he was going to start over. With new emotions? Maybe not, but opening up a bit would not hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6