Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Aftermath - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Aftermath - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

(........*trying to withhold fangirl urge to squeal*)

Serenity actually had gone to remind him that she'd told him not to even think about that promise anymore, but stayed silent when he told her not to. She hugged him back lightly, her face still reflecting sadness. She didn't want this moment to end, but moments were never everlasting. She couldn't help but blush when he kissed her. Her blush brightened some when he said he loved her. She shrugged silently when he asked why they were having that conversation. He'd been the one who brought it up to begin with, not that she'd say it aloud. The sadness that was on her face now was almost completely gone, replaced with a mild look of embarrassment. She still wasn't used to it when Felix just up and kissed her out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 pm

(you can, but I won't! *squeals*)

Felix almost laughed at the color of her face. She hadn't even spoke yet. "Um, earth to Serenity." He waved his hand infront of her. "You still there?" He sat back down. "Why are you looking embaressed?" He asked. Felix grinned and placed his hands behind his head. It had been a long day and they were ending it like this. Atleast it was ending on a good note. Felix closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm

(lmfao)

Serenity's blush didn't fade as he waved his hand in front of her face and said earth to Serenity. "I-I wasn't spacing out!" she said, sounding a bit more embarrassed than before. "Because I'm not used to it when you just go and do that out of nowhere," she said, looking off to the side. She was glad that they weren't fighting on his last day there, even though she was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Felix started laughing. "Yeah, you were on Cloud 9," he pointed out. His eyes glowing as he reopened them. "I do that because you're never expecting it. And...well, you seemed a bit down, so I thought it'd cheer you up." He gave a disconcerned look. He wondered how he was going to get her goldfish to her. He had to leave early. He'd figure it out later. Today was the day he'd live in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Serenity's blush brightened a bit when he said that she was on Cloud 9. "W-was not," she stuttered again. Her mortal habit of stuttering when embarrassed was slowly starting to come out again. "And why do it w-when I'm not expecting it...." she muttered, her gaze still off to the side. "Well, it worked," she said when he said that it thought that it'd cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Felix sat up and looked at her. "Because when it's unexpected you get this look on your face." He said in response. "And you tend to turn colors. If you're expecting it, well it's not as much fun." He gave a small laugh. "And yes you were on cloud nine, whether you chose to accept it or not." Felix was enjoying this moment. It was, normal.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Her gaze turned to the side again as he said that she got this look on her face when she wasn't expecting it. "I turn colors anyways...." she mumbled almost in irritation. "Leave it to you to kiss me just to watch me turn colors," she said under her breath with a small smile. "And I will not accept it. I was just shocked is all," she said in reference to his comment about cloud nine.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Felix yawned. "Whatever you say Miss." He grinned. "I think you're on denial." He didn't want to say anything after that. She migh have thrown something at him and he didn't want that. He'd most likely throw it back at her depending on what it was.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 pm

(lmao, pillow fight!!)

Serenity's expression turned a bit blunt as he said that she was in denial, and she looked at him, her tongue pressing on the side of her cheek in mild irritation. "Yeah sure, think what you want," she said with a small "hmph." She then tilted her head a little when he yawned. "Tired?" she asked. She didn't really want him to go to bed, but it wouldn't matter anyways, because she was sure she'd get no sleep that night, so she'd end up being up when he left anyways. Besides, he needed his rest, and who was she to stop him from getting it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Felix blinked. "Far from it." He said. "Just getting some oxygen to my brain." He looked at Serenity. "Is there anything you'd like to say, or maybe something that you want?" He asked. "You don't have to chose a specific category, just whatever is on your mind." His eyes were clear. He wasn't looking serious or cautious. He was sort of just there at the moment. Looking like aa curious child.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Serenity looked at him, her head tilted a little as he asked if there was anything she wanted to say, or just anything she wanted. She gave a light smile. "What I want is for you to stay, but I already know that isn't going to happen," she said. The tears that had formed earlier never really left even though she was feeling better, so it kind of made it look like her eyes were shining a little. She took a moment to think about if there was anything she wanted before he left. She couldn't think of anything besides more time. So instead she simply shook her head. "I can't think of anything at the moment," she said with a small shrug, then leaned back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Felix's expression never changed. "I'm not exactly leaving. Think of it as a mission." He prompted. "Anyway, just tell me when you come up with something. He laid back down. He felt like he was doing very lazy sit ups. He made him secretly grin. "I think Jasper's going to enjoy my being way," he slipped in.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Serenity smiled at his statement. "I know I never say this, but I don't really like you going away on missions either...." she said with a small giggle. "You know I hate the idea of you getting hurt." She blinked at his comment about Jasper. "Jasper? Why would he...?" she then stopped, her expression turning blunt again. "You told him to watch after me, didn't you?" she said, looking at him with the same blunt expression.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 pm

"I know you worry, but i'm old enough to take care of myself." He told her. He then raised an eyebrow at her statement. "No, but he knows I'm going away. I'm pretty sure he's going to use it to his advantage." He shrugged. "But it would be nice if he looked after you. You're not exactly the type of person to stay out of trouble." He grinned. "The twins will be sure to visit I'm sure, don't tell them you heard from me if they ask. Trust me on this one." Felix turned onto his side and away from her. "Three, two, one."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Serenity said nothing as he said that he was old enough to take care of himself. "Hmm, I'm sure you're right," she said as he said that Jasper would probably use it to his advantage. She only looked at him as he said not to tell the twins he'd come by. She didn't understand why, but she nodded. "Okay. What are you counting down to?" she asked, thinking that he was counting down to her doing something predictable.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:00 am

"No, you know I'm right." He'd done fine before he met her, he could still handle himself as of today with or without her. He didn't turn to look at her as he answered. "Counting down to midnight." He pointed towards the clock as it struck twelve." Felix had a built in clock or something. Time was nothing to him. "It's midnight." In the distance he could hear music. Very soft music. "You hear that?" He asked. His blue eyes were focused on the door.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Serenity only shook her head as he said she knew he was right, but said nothing. She looked at the clock as he said he was counting down to midnight, and just as she did, the clock had struck it. "Why were you counting down to midnight? Expecting something to happen?" she asked, but just then, as if on queue, her question seemed to be answered as music could be heard in the distance. Was that what he'd been waiting for? She nodded as he asked if she could hear that, even though he wasn't looking at her. "Yeah...where do you think it's coming from?" she asked, looking towards the door as well, with an almost curious gaze. She wondered who would be playing music this late at night. (I think I know where this is going....hehe)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 pm

(^^)

Felix sat up and stared at the door. Listening to the music. "Can you dance?" He asked Serenity without turning back to her. His blue eyes half closed. "It's a full moon tonight." He paused as he realized he'd skipped over her question by accident. "Somewhere amidst the hills under the moonlight. Someone plays with peace and harmony, indifferent to the world around them." He gave a timid grin.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:25 pm

(What if the one playing is Kinaga....? I just thought of that when Felix mentioned a full moon....)(And OMFG HE'S GIVING A TIMID GRIN?!?! THAT'S SO UN-FELIX-LIKE!!)

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he asked if she could dance. He'd seen her dance before, or at least she thought he had when she'd been with Hunter. Regardless she gave a small, almost shy looking, smile. "Mmhm, I can dance," she said with a smile. She wondered why he'd decided to mention that it was a full moon, but didn't question it. She loved the sight of full moons. They made her feel at peace, though she didn't know why. She smiled lightly at Felix's description of the musician who was playing.

(The song choices:
Kyoudai
My way
Adagio
Ladies in Lavender)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

(lol, captial letters. Kinaga yes, unlike Felix, yeppers, song choice, hmmm.)

"So you can," he said. "So you can." He stood up and looked at her. "I think you can hear it better if you go outside." He motioned towards the door. "Kyoudai if I'm not mistaken," he said quietly. He started towards the door and opened it. The cool breeze made him step back before exiting completely. He looked up. The moon was clear. No moons hide it's presence. Felix continued to look at the moon. "It's not often you hear music like this in the middle of the night."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm

(lol, good pick!)

Serenity looked at him as he stood up, nodding with a light smile as he said that she could hear it better if she went outside. She stood up and grabbed a light jacket off of the coat rack and put it on before following after him and closing the door behind them. She stopped and looked up at the moon. It was actually pretty big that night, and there were no clouds to hide it. She smiled lightly, her eyes shining. The music was so beautiful, and coupled with the gorgeous sight of the moon it almost made her want to cry. She nodded when he said that it wasn't often that one heard music like that at night. "Mmhm. It's been a while since I heard such a tune..." she said. "Now that I think of it...the villagers of the Crested call the musician the Phantom Violinist. No one ever really sees who it is playing, but whoever it is, they've been here for a while," she said with a smile. She herself didn't know who the violinist was yet. She looked from the full moon to Felix with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 pm

"A phantom he is." Felix glanced at her before extending his hand out to her. "You asked me earlier if I could dance, I answered yes. Just a few moments ago I asked you if you could dance, you answered yes." He looked at her a small grin. "Shall we dance?" Felix's eyes literatly glowed in the moonlight. They actually looked like pools of water instead of ice. Nature could do those things. Make the horrors of reality seem like a dream. Make ice cold eyes seem like calm pools.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Serenity looked at him as he stated that they'd both asked each other at one point if they could dance, and both had replied yes, getting the feeling of butterflies in her stomach as she realized where this was going. A light shade of blush crossed her face as he held his hand out to her and she couldn't help but stare at him for a second, noticing how his eyes looked in the moonlight. After a moment, she smiled and took his hand, nodding at his question with an almost shy look on her face, her eyes shining with a calm excitement.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Felix gave a bow and then started into step with the music. "Compliments to the musician." Felix said. He hadn't danced in forever, but he wasn't as rusty as he believed he would be. He kept in rythme with Serenity. Everyday I live for myself. When I come back and I'm going to live for you. I'll make a promise to myself, that I will come back. And thought you don't know it, I'll make a promise to you. I promise you that I'll come back.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Serenity smiled at his bow and his comment. She loved the fact that Felix was such a gentlemen. It was one of the many things she loved about him. She kept in rhythm with the music, both of her arms laid lightly over Felix's shoulders as she danced. As the moonlight shown on her, she could've easily been mistaken for an angel, or a goddess, or one of the other beautiful mythical creatures she'd been mistaken for in the past. Her smile was light on her face, and it reflected a secret happiness for that moment. She'd been dying to be able to dance with Felix, though she'd never actually had the courage to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next