Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Aftermath - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Aftermath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 am

(I'll have Ser come down next post)

Jasper shrugged as Felix stated that he'd just been babbling. I swear, he's losin it.... Jasper thought silently. He couldn't help but laugh at Felix's 'alone time' comment. "And you know I will," he joked. He found it funny that Felix knew what restaurants Serenity liked. "I'll take that into consideration, thanks," he said with a light grin. He found it....odd, that he and Felix actually weren't arguing or glaring at each other.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 am

Felix had always know Jasper wasn't that bad of a guy. A little psychotic, but not that bad of a person. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to be a complete jackass. Felix was a jerk. He looked over towards where Serenity should have been coming any minute. "Before she comes back I have to tell you something important." He said quickly. "I'm not sure, but I think those two that were here before may still be here. The guy Mars and the girl Rin." He checked for Serenity. "Rin may seem innocent, but if you come across her, be careful, she's dangerous. Mars on the other hand, he's loyal to Nathaniel. I'm betting money that Nathaniel will have him do the killing. You know he's strong, I don't need to say anymore." He'd cut his own self off because he'd heard Serenity coming down.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:49 pm

(LMFAO, a little psychotic!)

Jasper listened intently as Felix said that he had something important to tell him before Serenity came back. He nodded as Felix told him that two of the people who'd been there might still be around somewhere. "Got it," he said, then smirked, hearing Serenity come downstairs. "Anyway, glad I could help," he said, just loud enough for Ser to hear it, should she have been in hearing range.

Serenity walked downstairs in a pink tank and black pants. She'd already dried her hair off for the most part, at least to the point where it wasn't dripping anymore, because she always let her hair air dry, and had already brushed it out. When she walked into the kitchen, she looked around and smiled. "Wow," she said a bit jokingly. "My house is still standing," she said with a small giggle. She looked at the two of them. "So, is everything okay?" she asked, wondering secretly just what the two had talked about while she'd been showering.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Felix nodded and then turned and faced Serenity as she came in. Her reaction was normal. "Seeing as though your house is intact I'd say everything is okay." He grinned and then turned back in his chair. "And Jasper's not dead yet," he mumbled. He crossed his arms. Things were going to be much better. Felix looked at the two of them. He'd have said he was going to leave, but he'd told Ser he was staying the night.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:12 pm

(congrats on 1500 posts)

Jasper raised an eyebrow at Felix's comment. "Yet?" he chuckled. "Still want to kill me I see," he gave a small laugh, but it wasn't one of amusement like before. Serenity didn't need to know that the two of them had been getting along. hat might've actually made things more complicated.

Serenity smiled as Felix said that since her house was still in tact, everything was okay. "Good, because I don't want to have to have my house rebuilt because of you two," she joked, then went over and sat at the table with a sigh. She felt refreshed after the shower, as always. She looked at Felix at his little comment about Jasper not being dead. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 pm

(thank you and congrats as well.)

Felix looked at Jasper. "It can't be helped," he responded with dying interest. Felix watched Serenity take a seat. That left Jasper standing like a third wheel. Felix wondered how badly that got under the other ninja's skin. He didn't have much time to contemplate it for Serenity was looking at him. "It was a joke," he said dryly. It wasn't like he was going to kill the guy for real. Though it had crossed his mind quite often.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:28 pm

(Arigatou)

Jasper held back a snicker as Felix said that it couldn't be helped, but couldn't help but smirk. He watched Serenity sit down at the table. He'd came to do what he needed, and if there was a chance that Felix wasn't coming back from this one....well, he'd let the two alone. "Sorry I can't stick around longer, but I have to head home," he said, pushing himself off the counter. "Later Serenity, later Felix," he said, starting out into the living room. "And be careful of what you guys say now, I'm taking the cloaking off the house when I leave," he told them, walking out of the house.

Serenity blinked as Felix said it was a joke. "I figured as much," she told him, almost as dryly. As if she couldn't figure that out for herself. She looked at Jasper when he suddenly got off the counter and decided to leave. "Um...cya later Jasper," she said and nodded at his warning. That was...unusual. Now she was really curious as to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Felix turned and focused his attention on Jasper as the Boreas weilder said he'd be leaving for home. He blinked when Jasper called him by his first name instead of his last. Strange. "See you around, Jasper." He looked at Serenity as she gave him a dry response. He did not want to argue on their last night. He propped himself up with his elbow. He wanted to move to the livingroom so he could lay down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Serenity looked at Felix after Jasper left as he propped himself up on his elbow. "Get your appetite back at all?" she asked with a small smile. She wanted him to be as well off as he could be before he left. All she could think about when she was upstairs was that horrible, horrible dream of hers. She didn't want it to happen, but she had no clue how to stop it. And there was no way that Felix would ever let her come with him, no matter how much she begged him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Felix wasn't sure where his appetite had gone, or whether it had returned for that matter. He gave a shrug. "I'm good." He stood up and dusted himself off. "How about we head over to the livingroom. No point in being in the kitchen when neither of us are eating." He motioned for her to follow. Those chairs weren't very comfortable to him either. He smirked and sat down on the floor. He faced the couch so when Serenity sat down he'd be looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 am

(OMFG NICE SIGGY)

Serenity only shrugged as Felix said that he was good. "Okay," she said with a small smile as he suggested that they go into the livingroom. She followed him as he motioned her to then sat on the couch. She blinked when she noticed him looking at her. "What?" she asked, wondering why he was just looking up at her like that.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am

Felix smirked as she sat down on the couch and then questioned him. "Nothing." He turned his gaze to the side. He wished he'd thought of this earlier, he could have brought her something. But then she'd know something was up. He sighed. "You know, I'm curious about something. I never have once got my fortune told by you. But since I'm about to go off, you think you can give me a heads up." Not comforting to her, nor himself. But he wanted to know something. He gave her a light grin. "That okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 am

Serenity blinked as he simply smirked then looked away from her. Okay, what was up this time? When he then said that he was curious about something, she tilted her head a little and looked at him. Her heart dropped as he asked if she could tell him his fortune. And now she had something as which to test him with. "Can't it wait til you get back?" she asked with a smile, holding back tears, though it didn't seem that way at all. In fact it seemed that Serenity was as cheery as ever. She didn't want him to know her dream. And what if his fortune showed up to be her dream?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 am

Felix faced her as she asked could it wait. "Yes, it could, but I wanted to know before I left, just for a heads up." He leaned towards her, his icy blue eyes serious. "Are you not telling me something Serenity?" He kept his gaze focused on her. She was probably just worried, but wouldn't she have been a bit more willing to see. He was an immortal, and immortals couldn't die.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Serenity just looked at him a moment as he said that he just wanted to know as a heads up, then looked to the side as he asked if she was hiding something from him. "No, but...me telling you what would happen...well it isn't going to change the fact that it's going to," she told him. She then sighed and looked at him. "But if you really want me to, I will," she said. She didn't want to lie to him about something like this, but...how would she tell him? And what was worse....if it did turn out to be her dream, how would she make it seem as if she didn't already know about it? (Hmmm, should I just have Ser tell Fe before he leaves about the dream, then have the fight when he gets back or......)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Felix grinned. "You have a point there." He closed his eyes and fell back onto his back. "If it worries you so much, then don't worry about it." He opened his eyes and looked at her closely. They say we can't change our past, but what everyone fails to realize is that we can't change our future either. It's impossible. He turned his gaze to the side. What she won't tell me I already know. That's okay, I'm ready. "I still owe you a goldfish," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Serenity was glad that Felix didn't argue with her on this. She only looked at him when he fell on his back, then turned her gaze to the side as he looked at her again. "Why do you keep on looking at me like that Felix....?" she asked a bit quietly. This was the second time she'd caught him staring at her like that. Was there something that he wasn't telling her? She only looked at him when he whispered that he still owed her a goldfish. "What...?" she asked, blinking. Okay, now she was really confused.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Felix turned his head enough so that he could see her. How could he answer that, or why would we he answer it. Couldn't she just stay guessing. He grinned. "I'm just thinking about you is all." He wanted to make her blush, but those days seemed to have gone like the wind. Lately days were shorter and nights were longer. He hated it, but there was little he could do to change it. "From the carnival." He explained. "I said I'd win you a fish, I never did. So I owe you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Well, Felix's plan had worked. Because when he said that he'd just been thinking about her, she blushed and looked to the side. "S-stop teasing me Fe...." she mumbled. Then when he said that he owed her a goldfish from the carnival she gave a small smile and shook her head. "No you don't," she said when he said that he owed her. She then gave a small sigh and laid on her stomach on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Just like that everything was back to normal. He grinned. He didn't feel normal. I should just let things run their course for the time being. "I'm not teasing you. You did ask me why I kept looking at you, am I right?" He smirked. "And yes I do. As a matter of fact, I'll get you one before I leave." He nodded in agreement with himself.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Serenity turned her head to look at the back of the couch as he said that he wasn't teasing her. "Yes you are, I know it," she mumbled like a little kid. She gave a small smile when he said that he did owe her. "Felix, you don't have to get me a goldfish," she giggled. What was with him and that goldfish?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Felix looked at her. He grinned whole heartedly as she blushed. "If you say so," he told her. "Just because you blush everytime I say something clever doesn't mean I'm teasing you," he pointed out. Shaking his head he sighed. "Yes I do." He told her speaking about the goldfish. "I'm a man of my word, am I not?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Serenity's blush didn't fade at his comment. "I-I do not blush every time...." she muttered, not turning her gaze to look at him. She sighed as he insisted again that he had to get her a goldfish. "Yeaahh..." she said, finally giving up when he said that he was a man of his word. But why a goldfish? They die so quickly... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

(what a nice little fun fact)

Felix knew they could go at this all day. They'd go through the usual routine. He would stand up and move towards the couch. She'd turn around and blush beyond normal people's colors. He'd grin as if he had nothing else to do. They'd end up on the floor and strike up some kind of conversation. He was tired of routine. He got to his knees and crawled around to the back of the couch. He stood up and leaned over the couch so that he could see her face. "How long do you plan on keeping that up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:44 pm

(LMFAO, ikr? hehe, beyond normal peoples colors....)

Serenity didn't turn to look and see what Felix was doing when she heard movement behind her, so she was a little shocked to see Felix pop out from behind the couch looking at her. She blinked when he asked how long she was gonna keep that up. "Until you admit that I do not blush every time," she said with a small 'hmph' before turning the other way with her arms crossed, trying to hide a smile from Felix. But she couldn't manage to keep the smile hidden and ended up letting a light giggle slip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next