Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Aftermath - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Felix sighed. He didn't want to leave her like this. What if he didn't come back. What if he did die. There were ways to kill immortals. Ways he didn't even know. And there was the possibility that Nathaniel knew how to kill him. Felix turned his head to the door. Just one day, just one last day is all. Everyone else, I'll see them in death. He looked at Serenity. "I'm a bit tired, I won't be much use if I leave like this." He shrugged and walked over to her. "May I stay the night if it isn't too much to ask."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:08 pm

(OMFG he expects to die!!)

Serenity looked at him as he said that he was tired and that he wouldn't do much good if he left like that. She couldn't help but smile as he asked if he could stay the night. "Of course you can," she told him with the same smile. She was glad that he wasn't leaving just yet. She didn't want him to. The longer he was gone the more she would worry.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 am

(sometimes, you just know.)

Felix looked at her as she smiled. He knew then that he'd made a good decision. He went over to her and took a seat on the floor. He really was tired, no he was exhuasted. He closed his eyes. He needed to write some stuff down tonight. He didn't know how long it would be till he came back. A few weeks, months, years at the least. He shook his head. He needed to make sure that the boys would have everything they needed, and take care of Aiko as well. Maybe send something to Jasper since he had saved him. He had to return the favor. The rest he would leave to Serenity. "You asked earlier if I needed anything, is that offer still up?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Serenity sat back down as he walked over and sat down in front of the couch. She looked at him as he asked if the offer from before was still up. She nodded. "Yeah, what do you need?" she asked. If there was anything she could do to help, she wanted to know. She couldn't help but wonder what it was that he'd thought of that he hadn't before.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 am

Felix looked up at her with a small grin. "Can I get some food?" He asked. He was starved. The past three weeks? He hadn't had much to eat. Fishing a bit, and he was sick of it. And he was cold, very cold. It had rained a few days out of the week and he had missed a few meals, and when he did go out into the rain he came back soaked liked crazy. Felix sighed and looked off to the side. "Anything but fish will be fine," he mumbled to her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:56 pm

(lmao, anything but fish. I can't imagine Felix fishing, it's just too hilarious)

Serenity blinked when he asked if he could have some food. "If you were hungry, why didn't you say so earlier..." she almost mumbled. She didn't like it when he hesitated to ask such things. Such simple, silly little things like that. But she then shrugged the thought off and smiled. "Anyway, of course you can," she said, then got up and started into the kitchen without a moments hesitation. She needed things like this to keep her mind off him leaving. And to keep her mind off the vision...or...the dream. She couldn't tell which one it had been. It had been years since she'd had the vision/dream, and she still couldn't figure out which it had been. That's what scared her the most. She didn't know if it was going to happen or not. That's why she kept worrying so much. It was the whole reason she fussed over Felix leaving all the time. But for some reason....now she was more worried than ever. What if this was the time that the vision came true? She was terrified of it beyond Felix's knowing. And she'd purposely kept this from him so he couldn't use it against her whenever she fussed about him leaving. Visions were beyond Felix's realm of understanding, so she kept them from him, even if they were ones that concerned him. Deep into her thoughts, Serenity went to pour hot water from the kettle into a bowl, but accidentally ended up spilling some on her hand. Out of instinct, she jerked her hand away and dropped the pot back onto the stove. None of the rest of the water spilled out. She hoped that Felix hadn't heard her. Going over to the sink, Serenity turned the cold water on and put her hand under it without a word. It stung like all hell, because the water had been boiling. But it wasn't anything she hadn't dealt with before.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm

(lmao. Tell me more of this dream/vision.)

Felix had slowly drifted into a soft sleep like state as Serenity left to fix whatever food she was fixing. Exhuastion had hit him head on. Like always he was dreamless. Knowing this didn't bother him. If he ever dreamed about anything it'd probably be of Mer or his childhood. Felix didn't get much sleep when he heard the clatter of a pan. He got up from his spot and walked into the kitchen to see Serenity with her hand under water. He looked to the pot and made the connection. "You should be a bit more careful," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 pm

(lmfao, I KNEW you were going to say that!! I'll pm it to you)

Serenity turned the water off and dried her hand, looking at Felix as he came in. "I know, I just wasn't paying attention is all," she said with a shrug and a small smile. She didn't want him to get worried over it. She then went back to fixing the food, carefully pouring the water into the bowl as she'd tried to do the first time. She then put the ramen into the bowl and put a lid on it to sit for a few minutes, so the steam didn't escape. She then looked back at him. "I almost forgot, where have you been staying since you left that day?" she asked. It wouldn't surprise her if he'd been living outside somewhere. It wouldn't surprise her, no, but it would irritate her a little. A few years back she would've yelled at him for it, but now she'd probably just sigh and go back to making his food.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Felix looked at her as she stated that she was't paying attention. She must have been bothered by something, but he couldn't figure it out for himself. He shrugged and sat down in a chiar as she went about her business. He stole a quick glance to the window as she asked where he'd been staying for the past few weeks. "Places," he mumbled. "I'd tell you, but you know, I'm a bit paranoid." He gave her a small grin. "Wires and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Serenity looked at him as he mumbled places, then said that he'd tell her but he was a bit paranoid. "You think my house is bugged?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Don't you think if that were the case, they would've come in and taken you by now?" she asked. In all truth, she hadn't even thought about her house being wired. How careless she was. She took the lid off of the ramen and put a fork in the bowl, then slid it across the table to Felix with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:57 am

Felix shrugged. He had been with the Servents long enough to know how that game worked. And he'd been a ninja long enough as well. When you got wired and the target showed up, they'd listen in as long as they liked until tthey got some information they needed. That way they'd have evidence, and once they had it. There was no way of getting out. "Thanks," he said as she handed him the bowl. "So, how've you been lately?" He asked.

(Jasper should show up when we've got nothing to post about.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 am

(haha, good idea)

Serenity smiled as he said thanks. "No problem," she told him. She was really glad that he was staying over, at least for one more night. "Good, still busy though," she said, sitting down at the table. She blinked when she heard a knock at the door. "You stay put, I'll be right back," she told him. Suddenly she found herself a little nervous. What if her house really had been bugged? She got up and walked over to the door, peaking out the curtain, then sighing as she saw who it was. She opened the door with a smile. "Hi Jasper. Come on in," she told him, then looked behind him. She didn't see anyone.

Jasper decided to stop by Serenity's house while Ichi was out on a mission, just to see if Kuriyama had decided to pop up. That wasn't really the main reason though. He couldn't care less if Felix was back or not, he just wanted to see Serenity. He smiled as he saw her open the door. "Expecting someone else?" he asked. He'd seen her peak out the curtains. He walked in as she invited him to, then looked at her with a smile. "So, how've things been?" he asked. "Kuriyama pop up yet?" he joked with the same smile. Despite what had happened, he'd been in good humor. He'd decided that he wasn't going to let Boreas have control anymore. He was too unstable right now, and Jasper couldn't chance letting him loose. He'd caused enough damage. And besides, what kind of ninja allowed others to fight their battles for them? Even if that 'other' was another part of themselves.

(I should have Oniko stop by sometime...)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 pm

(yeah)

Felix kept eating as she said she was still busy. He was guessing that those ninja were still coming in. He hadn't had time to look into it. He wanted to ask her if she'd found anything out, but someone had knocked on the door. Felix placed his fork in his bowl and looked at her. He lightly nodded as she said that she was going to get it. He put his hands in his pockets as she left. He closed his eyes and listened as she opened the door. He couldn't tell who's voice it was, or what was being said, but he wouldn't make a move. Felix stayed quiet. Don't let me have to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Serenity smiled and shook her head slightly as he said expecting someone else. "Something like that," she said. She stayed silent a moment when Jasper asked if Felix was back. Apparently it was enough of a silence for him to figure it out.

Jasper almost grinned. Kuriyama was back. He chuckled and looked around at Serenity's moment of silence. "Hey Kuriyama!" he shouted. "It's only me," he said. He didn't know where Felix was, but he was sure the guy was in the house, laying low until whatever unwelcomed visitor had gone. Okay, so maybe he was a bit unwelcomed, but he could help Felix if the guy needed it. Sure, he hated Felix for taking Serenity, but there were two things that they had in common. One, they both hated each other, and two they both loved Serenity. That last part was enough for Jasper to want to help Felix out a little, because if he got hurt, then Serenity was hurt in turn.

Serenity looked at Jasper incredulously as he shouted for Felix. "Lower your voice!" she whispered harshly. "Do you want all of the Crested to know he's here?" She looked at Jasper with a blunt expression as he merely grinned at her. "Don't answer that," she said, putting one hand over her face. "Come on," she said, then walked into the kitchen with a sigh, as Jasper followed behind her with his hands in his pockets and the same grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 am

(lmao, way to go Jasper.)

Felix stayed seated and when someone yelled his name his blue eyes narrowed and he put the kunai up that he'd unintentionally retrieved. He hated Jasper more than ever right now. Felix didn't bother looking up at the retard came into the kitchen with Serenity. Had he done so he might have hit him. He pushed the bowl away from himself. "I'm done." The bowl was still half full. But after Jasper's arrival, well he didn't have much of a appetite left.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 pm

(haha)

Serenity looked at Felix as he pushed the bowl away from himself and said that he was done. "You sure?" she asked. God, why did Jasper always have to do things like that? She thought he was smarter than that.

Jasper only looked at Felix with the same grin. "Cool it Silver," he said jokingly. "I've been putting a cloaking jutsu on the house before I even come in recently," he told Felix. "No one could hear me." He hadn't meant to call Felix Silver, but it had just slipped out. He was actually thinking of sticking with that nickname. Kuriyama was too bland to be calling him that all the time. He'd actually been thinking of Felix's nickname The Silver Death, when he'd called him that.

Serenity looked at Jasper. "When were you planning on telling me that you've been cloaking my house?" she asked. She raised an eyebrow at him when he just looked at her with a smile and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Felix nodded. "Yeah, I wasn't really hungry to began with." Felix sighed and put his hands in his pockets. He didn't care about Jasper being there. The guy was an overall jerk in his opinion. When Jasper called him Silver, Felix pulled a kunai and threw it at the guy without much thought. "Do not call me that," he said coldly. He'd completely had a change in attitude after that. Felix did not like being called Silver. The full name, yes, that was fine, he'd earned it. But not Silver alone. He'd buried that name long ago until Mars and the others had reared their ugly heads. Felix's eyes were narrow.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Jasper moved to the side and caught the kunai by the handle as Felix threw it at him. He looked at it a moment before turning back to look at Felix. "Don't you think it a bit reckless to throw a kunai inside of a house?" he asked, his grin faded. Felix's demeanor had completely changed when he'd said that. He hadn't meant to piss the guy off. "Anyway, cool it, I didn't come here for a fight," he told Felix. He owed Kuriyama one for getting him into this mess to begin with. If he'd just been able to control Boreas, none of this would've come to pass. Nathaniel and his group would've all been dead.

Serenity looked at Felix as he threw the kunai at Jasper. "Felix, will you please calm down?" she said as took his bowl and emptied it, then put it into the sink after rinsing it out. How was she so used to these two's disputes already?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 pm

A sigh escaped Felix and he took a seat back in the chair. He placed his hand on his face and refused to look at either of them. His blue eyes somber. "I'm not apologizing," he told Jasper. And as for Serenity, the kunai hadn't done any damage. "Give me back my kunai," he said. Felix was tired of everyone and everything. He was going to disappear and then kill Nathaniel and every Servent known to mankind. Once he was done with that he'd stay away for a bit longer, then maybe he'd come back. Felix didn't want to be tied down to this place. He looked at Serenity out of the corner of his eye. That meant her as well.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:40 am

Serenity sighed when Felix said that he wasn't apologizing. "Listen, I'm going upstairs to take a shower, I'll be back down in about 20 minutes. Don't kill each other, and please, don't destroy my house," she told them, giving them each a small smile before starting upstairs. How could she be trusting those two alone?

Jasper looked at Felix and slid the kunai across the table towards him, then went over to the counters and leaned on them with his arms crossed so that him and Felix were facing each other. He nodded curtly when Serenity said she'd be back down in 20 minutes. He waited until she left upstairs to look at Felix again. "Listen Kuriyama. I know what your situation is. And I need to know if there's anything, I mean anything I can do. What's happening now is the result of my weakness and I want to make things right," he told Felix. He rarely admitted blame upon himself, especially to those he hated. But this was a...special case.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Felix closed his eyes and listened without much regard as Serenity said she was going upstairs. He wasn't going to kill Jasper. Felix didn't have it in him to kill anyone right now. He ignored Jasper's presence as the other ninja leaned on the counter across from him. When Serenity was gone Felix glanced up at Jasper. Why did that guy always call him by his last name? How would it be if he called him Juuichi instead of Jasper. Felix shook his head. "How can you help me when I don't even know how to help myself. I don't even know what's going on." Felix sighed and buried his face in the side of his arm. A result of your weakness. Weakness has nothing to do with it. If you hadn't come I'd have been dead, literately. Felix looked at Jasper. "If you want to help me, then I need to know what exactly do the authorities want from me. Ser only said that they were told to keep an eye out for me. Other than that I have nothing. On top of that Nathaniel doesn't like people snooping, and that's what the police are doing. Someone's going to die, soon."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Jasper shook his head at Felix's question. "It's sometimes easier for others to help, bringing into consideration they're not the ones put under most of the stress," he stated simply. Jasper wasn't one for philosophy or psychology, but he knew his fair share. He nodded as Felix explained. "Listen, the authorities just think you're missing. A bunch of people said that they saw you and Serenity at the fair that day. No one remembers that you were the one who blew up the building. They think that the group that was fighting that day took you for some unknown reason. I don't think that they think you killed the girl. For all they know, I could've done it. They don't have a lot of info currently," he explained to Felix. "I think the worst of our problems is that Nathaniel guy killing people for snooping."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 am

Just like that Felix knew what he'd do. And it was thanks to Jasper. "I guess you're right. You're thinking much clearer than I am, and for that I have a plan. If they think I'm just missing due to a supposed kidnapping I'll let it play out that way." Felix's blue eyes were shimmering dangerously. "I'm going to go after Nathaniel and his group before they get the chance to kill. When I'm done, I'll come back with an explanation." Felix looked towards the stairs and then to Jasper. "I want you to take care of her, please." Felix swallowed. "There's a chance I won't be coming back this time." Felix didn't try and sugar coat the truth for anyone, not even himself. "You know I don't often ask favors, so you should know I'm very serious about this." Felix turned his head to the side away from Jasper. Kill one, save a thousand. Even if that one has to be me. Heh, atleast it all turned out well in the end.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Jasper only blinked when Felix said that he might not be coming back this time. "What the hell kind of talk is that for an immortal?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, then sighed. He knew this was serious. "Yeah, don't worry about it, I'll take care of her," he said. "But you know I won't be able to forever, so you'd better make sure you come back," he joked slightly. They both knew that Jasper wouldn't be around forever to take care of Serenity, as much as he wanted to be. But seriously, Felix was an immortal, why was he talking like he was gonna die or something? Kuriyama couldn't be killed, could he?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:32 am

Getting along with Jasper was one of the last things Felix ever believed he'd be doing. But drastic times called for drastic measures. The icy eyed ninja leaned back in his seat. "I don't know what kind of talk it is. Maybe I'm just babbling is all." He shrugged. Felix grinned at Jasper's joke. Yeah, they both new the truth, but it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the time he was going to have with Serenity while Felix was away. "Just enjoy the alone time," he said with a smirk. "She likes this resteraunt around the corner. They sell dumblings, very good. Don't take her too often, it'll spoil the treat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next