Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Forming Wall - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Forming Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Forming Wall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

"Uh huh, sure you don't." He said. "You should have seen yourself. It was almost made me laugh in the middle of the movie. I thought the entire time after that, 'And to think, she said I was going to scare.' Ha, yeah right." He pointed at her cheeks. "You know it's true or you wouldn't be turning colors, now would you?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 pm

"I don't!" she said a little more defiantly as he said sure she didn't. Her blush brightened when he said that he almost laughed right in the middle of the movie because of it. "It's not true, you're just embarrassing me," she said just as stubbornly as before, her arms still crossed as he mentioned her turning colors again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 am

Felix wasn't buying it. He was going to continue this up until she gave in and said she was in the wrong. He liked being right. "Yeah, you do." He said. He then laughed as she said he was making her embaressed and started to act stubborn. "Did I make little Serenity mad?" He asked like those mothers do their babies. "Serenity want a popsicle to make her stop whinning?" He was having to much fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Serenity only shook her head when he said that she did. She wouldn't give in. She felt even more embarrassed when he started treating her like a little child. "C-cut it out Felix!" she said, sounding thoroughly embarrassed at his little popsicle comment. "That's not funny," she pouted. She knew he was enjoying every moment of this. And now she'd have to find a way to get back at him. Something told her this little teasing game they had would end up becoming some kind of competition. (first thing I thought of when I typed that was Prank Wars, lol!!)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

(lol)

Felix continued with his baby talk to her. Finally he stopped to laugh until his gut hurt and his eyes filled with tears. "I thought it was funny," he said. He was grinning at her. He'd never seen her act like such a baby. And it wasn't annoying at that point either because it was hilariously funny.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Serenity kept her arms crossed and her gaze to the side the whole time, a small pout on her face. She looked at him with the same expression as he started laughing and said that he thought it was funny. "Uh-huh." Her face was still red with embarrassment. She was even thinking of bringing his old nickname back just to get back at him for this. She hated when he talked to her like a baby. She gave a small sigh, then looked at him. "You almost done?" she asked, trying not to sound as embarrassed as she was. It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Felix was dying down to small chuckles. "You're a red as a cherry," he said trying to catch his breath. "Are you really that embaressed?" He asked. Felix leaned back into the couch with a sigh. "Hmmm, I think I'm done." He said. Though he was still grinning at her and passing off small chuckles. He sighed again. His face hurt from laughing so much. Well, that had made his day.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Serenity turned her head to the side again as he mentioned her color. She said nothing when he asked if she was really that embarrassed. "Hmph." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "You sure? Because I remember saying yesterday that it would only get worse if you didn't get it out of your system then. And look what happened," she said, hiding a smile. She didn't want Felix to know that she was just a little bit amused at this as well, because then he'd constantly tease her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Felix rubbed his eyes. "Okay, okay, I'm done." He said. "And I did good yesterday," he told her. "I didn't tease you after the spaghetti thing." He said in defense. He didn't like the fact that she'd turned this all around on him. He then looked at her and poked her face. "Cherrrrrrry."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Serenity gave a very small smile when he said that he'd done good yesterday. "Yeah, I guess you did," she said, knowing that he loved to be right. She blinked when he poked her face. That was unexpected. She then lightly swatted his hand away. "Cut it out...." she said, still sounding a little embarrassed, but regardless, gave a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Felix was yet again amused at the fact that he was right. "You get you props too for following up on your promise," he reminded her as he rubbed the back of his hand. He sighed and slouched in the couch. "Well, that was fun," he admitted. He looked over to the phone as it rang again. He wanted to yank that thing out of the wall. He sighed. "I don't feel like getting up," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that she got props too for following up on her promise. "Didn't I tell you that you could trust me?" she said with a smile. She gave a small chuckle as he said that was fun. "Sure, for you maybe." She looked to the phone as it rang, then to Felix as he said he didn't feel like getting up. "Want me to get it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Felix looked over to her. "Well, promises are meant to be broken." He then turned his head and suddenly smirked. "Yes it was fun, admit it." Felix stayed silent until Serenity offered to answer the phone. "What? No. How would it sound if Felix Kuriyama had a woman answer his phone. Heh." He got up and picked up the phone. "Hello?" He answered and walked over to the couch. He picked up a pillow and threw it at Serenity. He then grinned and started to walk off into the bedroom. "Uh huh, sure. Tomorrow sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Serenity only shook her head at his comment. "I don't think so," she said, in reference to promises made to be broken. "It was not," she said, looking off to the side as he tried to get her to admit that it was fun. She couldn't help but start giggling a little as he asked how would it sound if he had a woman answering his phone. "Yeah, yeah, don't want Felix Kuriyama to look like a softy," she giggled. She figured that comment was why he threw the pillow at her. She was surprised, but nonetheless threw it back at him before he got into his bedroom. Hey, he'd started it. It wasn't her fault that he'd decided to start it while he was on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Felix had no doubtfully thrown the pillow for that reason. He didn't think she'd throw it back though. He turned and looked at her. 'I'm going to get you,' he mouthed to her before throwing the pillow back full force. He then closed the door to finish the conversation. When he was done, which was like three minutes later he came out and looked at her. "You're mine now."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Serenity only giggled when he turned and looked at her after being hit with the pillow. She blocked her face with her hands when he threw the pillow back and started giggling lightly, having seen what he'd mouthed to her. This was gonna be fun. She held the pillow on her lap when he went into his room, kicking her legs a little on the couch. When he came out and said she was his now, she only giggled, stuck her tongue out at him, and threw the pillow at him again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Felix caught the pillow and then started towards her. He threw the pillow at her and then picked up another from the couch. He hoped none of the pillows ended up getting busted. Feathers would be everywhere. Oh who cared, he was having fun for the first time in a while. Felix was already getting another pillow. With two in hand, he was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Serenity blinked as he caught the pillow and started towards her. She quickly scrambled off the couch as he threw it back at her. She grabbed it and ducked down behind the couch as if she were behind some kind of fortress. She peeked her head over. "Back off," she said, trying not to crack up. Though Felix didn't know it, the pillow she'd grabbed she'd been making float to the side of the couch. With a chuckle, it flew out from the side of the couch and towards Felix, the air she'd used making it go a bit faster than if she'd thrown it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Felix was about to throw the pillow when suddenly something hit him and knocked him over. "What was that?" He looked over to her. "Cheater." He then got up and threw the pillows at her. He went around to the other couch and picked off another pillow before going to charge her. He started to swing the pillow to block off any possible projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Serenity started into a fit of giggles when she saw that her pillow had knocked him over. "All's fair in love and war," she said, trying not to laugh so hard when he called her a cheater. Serenity ducked down behind the couch again when he threw the pillows at her. She looked back over the couch only to see him charging at her. She wouldn't let him get within hitting distance. She threw a pillow at him, even though he was going to block it anyways, and while it was in his line of sight, ran behind one of the other couches and used her wind to throw a pillow at him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Felix blocked the pillow and then hit the floor before her pillow could hit him. He rolled across the ground and sat there catching his breath. "All's fair in love and war huh. Well, this is fair too then." He stood up and moved as fast as he could around the living room. He swiped up three pillows and threw each one at her from a different angle before getting back to his position behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Serenity chuckled when she peeked over the couch to see that Felix hit the floor to avoid her pillow. She covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing too hard. She blinked when he said that this would be fair too, and before she could do anything to block herself, she felt three pillows hit her. Oh that's it, she thought silently. She slowly peeked over the couch, like some kind of meerkat peeking out of it's hole. She was definitely not fast enough to get to him without her wind, so she'd just keep playing that card. With a small, almost devious grin, Serenity picked up the pillows with her wind and brought them into the air, plowing all three down at once where Felix was behind the other couch.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

(Aww, bringing back memories of Meerkat Manor! T-T) (hehe, everytime she says wind I think wand)

Felix was grinning when he heard the pillows make contact. This was far too much. He then blinked when he felt the pillows hit him. "Ouch." He looked over the couch. "You're a cheater, and cheaters never win," he quoted. Felix then sat back down. Forgetting the pillows he went for a close up assult.Crawling on hands and knees he went to the other side. He had a pillow on his back. Taking it off he swung it right at her. "Take this."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm

(lmfao)

Serenity started shaking with quiet laughter as she heard his reaction. "Well if I didn't use my wind, it wouldn't be a very fair match," she said, peeking over the couch at him. "After all, you are sooo much stronger and faster than me," she giggled. She blinked as she saw him disappear from behind the couch, then got a little nervous because she couldn't see him. Oh great. She got up a little and pulled one of the remaining pillows off the couch, and not havign seen Felix, got his with the pillow as he swung it at her. She cringed a little, but then swung her pillow at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Felix laughed as she cringed. "Gotcha." He stated triumphantly, but then bowed his head when she hit him. "Cheap shot." He mumbled before following onto his back. "Ahhh, well, I think I've had a it too much fun today. It'll be a while before I get like this again." He looked up at her. "I didn't hit you too hard did I?" He teased. "You're a bit fragile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forming Wall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next