Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Forming Wall - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Forming Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Forming Wall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Serenity only giggled a bit as he said that he got her. "Yeah, sure." She couldn't help but laugh as he said cheap shot. She blinked and looked at him as he said that he'd had too much fun for today. She started laughing a little at that one. "Too much fun?" she laughed. "Hmm, I guess it is possible for someone to have too much fun, especially if it's you," she teased, poking his forehead with a bright smile. Her face reddened lightly when he started teasing her again. She knew he hadn't been done earlier. "I am not fragile," she said.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 pm

"So easily are you to comment, yet you fail to realize you are feeding the flames." His eyes glowed brightly. "And yes it is possible." He waved her hand away. "Stop that," he ordered. Felix then looked up at her. "You are fragile. Like really thin glass."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Serenity shrugged as he said she was just feeding the flames. "Yeah, well unlike you, I don't get tired of fun so easily," she giggled. When he told her to stop poking him, her eyes shined with the amusement of an opportunity and she poked him again. "Make me." She then shook her head. "I am not fragile!" she said almost in irritation, but not quite, because she was still having fun.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Felix looked at her and then sat up as she poked him again and told him to make her stop. Felix took the closest pillow and slammed it into her. "Fragile. Fragile. Fragile." He repeated just to make her mad. "Now stop poking me before I do more than hit you with a pillow."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Serenity giggled as she saw him sit up. When she saw him grab the pillow, she raised her arm up to block it, but didn't do that great a job and nearly fell backwards. Her blush brightened slightly as he called her fragile again. "I'm not fragile, you're just really strong!" she protested, but then gave a small grin as he told her to stop before he did something worse than just hitting her with a pillow. "Poke poke poke," she said, poking him on the forehead three times with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Felix grinned when she almost fell back. Served her right. He then backed away when she started to poke him. He grabbed her wrist and easily pinned her to the floor. "Did you think I was joking?" He asked. Felix then grinned. "Fragile, Fragile, Fragile, Fragile." He then started to poke her in the forehead. "Poke, poke, poke."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:59 pm

(LMFAO!!!!!)

Serenity blinked when she felt him grab her wrist and before she knew it, he had her pinned to the ground. "Not really," she said with a small grin when he asked if she thought he'd been joking. She then moved her head as he started poking her, the small grin not leaving her face. "Okay, okay, point made, now get off me," she laughed lightly, trying to pull herself up and away.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Felix grinned as she said he'd proven his point. "Damn right I did." He boasted. But he wouldn't let her up. He leaned forward. "So, you going to leave me alone now?" He asked. "Don't lie, or you'll be down here all day." His blue eyes were dancing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Serenity couldn't help but chuckle as he said damn right he did. Her smile almost faded when he leaned in, but she knew this game all too well by now. "Oh please, you'd get too bored to keep me down here all day," she teased, completely bypassing his question. On purpose.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Felix leaned in closer. "So maybe I would get bored, but you're still not answering my question. Why are you avoiding it?" He asked. "You don't plan on continueing to poke me afterwards do you?" He asked almost slyly. Felix poked her in the side of the check. "Answer the question, that's the only way you'll get up. I don't mind sitting on you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Serenity blinked as he leaned in closer. Okay, so she knew the game. Didn't mean she was used to him leaning in so close to her. "I'm not sure yet," she teased with a smile when he asked if she planned to continue teasing him afterwards. In all honesty she probably wasn't going to, and she really didn't know why she was keeping this up. Maybe it was because she just liked having Felix this close to her. How selfish was she?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 pm

*fangirls slowly start coming out of the cushions*

This was no fun. Serenity wasn't giving in and he liked to win. "Indirect answer," he told her. (aware of the prescenses that were entering the room) Felix patted her on the head and sat up straight. "You're no fun," he said turning his head off to the side and letting her up.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 pm

(Oh son of a!!! *pulls out machine gun* Go back into the cushions!! Now dammit!! He knows you're here!!!)

Serenity only smiled when he said indirect answer. "No it's not," she protested with a smile. Her smile faded a little when he sat up and said that she was no fun. She blinked and sat up. "How am I no fun?" she asked with a small giggle. She knew why. Because she wasn't letting him have his way like normal. Poor Felix, he was such a spoiled little thing. She giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm

(LMFAO) (He's not spoiled either, hmph)

Felix rolled over onto his side and looked at her. "Don't play dumb," he mummbled. He turned away from her. "What time is it?" He asked. He wanted to have enough time to get ready before meeting Aiko. He wondered if Serenity had seen much of her while he was away. He'd missed the both of them, Serenity mostly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Serenity looked at him, her smile fading somewhat when he mumbled to her not to play dumb and rolled onto his side. She crawled over and laid so that she was facing him. The way she was laying almost made her look like an innocent little girl. "I'm sorry, was I not giving in easily enough?" she giggled with a smile. She was trying to lighten things up, she didn't want to put a damper on the mood. She blinked when he asked what time it was. "Ummm...it has to be somewhere around six o'clock," she said.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Wow, time flew fast. Felix shrugged it off. He had plenty of time. He was going to turn over when Serneity made he smart remark. "Do you take joy in my suffering?" He asked dramatically. He placed his hand over his face and then sighed. "By the way you're not innocent," he told her flatly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Serenity blinked at his comment. Well wasn't that dramatic. "Feee, stop being so dramatic, I do not," she said, almost breaking into a pout again, but keeping on a small smile. But only because his dramatic tone was amusing her. She blinked at his last comment. "In...innocent? Who said anything about that?" she asked, looking truly clueless. She hadn't even meant to look as if she were innocent or anything, that had been completely unintentional, and she had no clue as to what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Felix turned away. "Do not lay hands on me. You might burn me or something." He said. He had the tiniest of smirks on his face. "Afterall, you didn't answer my question, so it must be true." Felix looked over to her. "Look at the way you're laying down. The look on your face, everything, it states that you're innocent, but you're not."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Serenity held back a small laugh at his comment about her burning him. "You're such a drama king," she said with a laugh. When he said that she didn't answer his question earlier, she sighed. "Ugh, fine, I won't poke you anymore. Happy?" she said with a small smile. She blinked when he pretty much said that everything she was doing right now said that she was innocent. "It...does?" Unintentionally sounding innocent. She never really meant to act like this, but for some reason...it kinda came naturally to her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:54 pm

"See! You see that!" He sat up and pointed at her. "There you go again!" (stole that from The Incredibles) Felix then pinned her back to the ground. "Well, now that you're no longer going to poke me I can do whatever I want," he said with a grin. He poked her in the forhead. "Haha, how do you like it now?" He asked. "This is for calling me Drama King."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 pm

(LMFAO THTS SO OUT OF CHARACTER!!)

Serenity blinked at his sudden outburst. She could say that she hadn't been shocked when he pinned her to the ground again, but she'd have been lying. "T-that's no fair!" she said when he said that he could do whatever he wanted because she wasn't going to poke him anymore. She blinked when he poked her and said that was for calling him a drama king. "Well you are a Drama King!" she laughed, teasing him even though he had her down. How she was getting used to things like this was beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:06 pm

(i know, but i couldn't help myself)

Felix narrowed his eyes and thumbed her in the head. "Be quiet, I am not," he protested. Felix then leaned forward. "Would a Drama King do this?" He planted a light kiss on her lips and then at up a bit. His eyes were hidden behind his silver hair, but he had a devilish grin on his face."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Serenity giggled as he thumbed her in the head and started complaining that he was not. She blinked at his question and her face turned a bit red when he kissed her. "A-apparently so," she said, a bit in shock, but nonetheless, still teasing him. That was...a little unexpected for her. Sure, she knew he liked to do that when she least expected it, but this time, she really hadn't seen it coming. (*watching for fangirls*)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 pm

*shadows start moving along the wall with little giggles*

Felix gave sigh. "You're hopeless," he said since she wouldn't give up on teasing him. He shook his head. "Just plain hopeless." He then looked down at her. "Are you turning colors again?" He asked. He'd found some ammo and he was going in for the kill. He leaned down close. "Like a cherry."

Walker and Stephen had been gone most of the day. When the left Felix was gloomy, so they were hoping that if they could come back later he'd be gone. But when they walked into the door what they saw was no what they had expected to see, not even in their wildest dreams.

Stephen's mouth dropped. The house was a mess of pillows, but what he saw on the floor was even more shocking. He wasn't sure if he should say something or just turn and walk out. Walker on the other hand, well, he was being typical Walker. His face turned a bit red at the sight. "Uh uhm," he cleared his throat, but had the biggest grin on his face. "Serenity and Felix sitting ina tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:30 pm

(NOOOO!!!!!! *starts shooting the shadows on the walls in a psychotic frenzy*)

Serenity giggled when he said that she was hopeless. "So I've heard," she said with a light giggle, even though she was still recovering from the shock of the kiss. She turned her head to the side slightly as he mentioned her colors again. "Sh-shutup," she said, brightening a bit when he leaned down closer to her. She hadn't heard anyone come into the house, so when she suddenly heard Walker singing....well, let's just say that now Felix really had a reason to tease her about the color of her face. Without much being able to control it, a gust of wind knocked Felix right off her, but not enough to send him flying or anything, just knocking him right next to her as she quickly got up. "U-uhh....." If what Felix was saying to her before was embarrassing, this counted as the nuke of all embarrassments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forming Wall   The Forming Wall - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forming Wall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next