Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Oh how things have changed....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Shaira blinked when he told her not to say his name like that. She didn't take it offensively or anything. "Okay," she said with a shrug. She climbed up on the step under him and looked at him with shining eyes as he said sure. "What's it like to have a daddy?" she asked curiously. She'd never once known anyone that could be a father figure to her, so she wanted to know. She'd seen all the other kids had daddys, but not her.

Serenity looked at him with a light chuckle at his response. His little soldier. That was cute. Almost too cute to be Felix. She looked over at Shaira as Felix asked how she was getting along, then smiled. "Well, she's been a little troublemaker lately, as you saw earlier. I've been trying to find someone that could be like a father to her but...it hasn't really been working out," she said with the lightest of shrugs. "But she really is just a sweetheart when she's calm," she said. This was Serenity's first little girl, and she adored her above all else. But there was one thing Serenity didn't understand. Neither Konner nor James had been this aggressive when they were alive. By this point in time Serenity had figured that the aggressiveness had to have come from Haji.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

(Awww)

Sven looked at her as he turned himself upside down. Hanging from his legs on the monkey bars he was confused by her question. "Don't you have a daddy?" He asked. All his friends had fathers, and mothers too. He saw that Shaira had a mommy, but her daddy wasn't her. Then again his daddy was here but not his mommy. "Havng a daddy is fun. He plays alot of catch wth you and takes you to parks," Sven said. "He teaches you how to swim and speak backwards." Sven smiled. "My name backwards is Nevs."

"I don't see anything wrong with sticking up for yourself," he said when he called her a troublemaker. Felix wasn't exactly sure how to respond to her comment about finding her a father figure. Then it came to him. "Have you tried talking with Hunter?" He asked. Hunter seemed like a good choice when you first thought about it, but what happened when he had to go home. The othe immortal had already told them he couldn't stay away from the cave for too long. He'd miss half of Shaira's life.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 pm

(LMFAO HE TEACHES SVEN HOW TO TALK BACKWARDS)

Shaira looked at Sven with a light giggle as he hung upside down on the monkey bars. "Don't fall down," she said. She wished she could do that, but she had a skirt on. She'd have to tell her mom to let her wear pants next time they came to the park. "No, I don't have a daddy," she said in response to his question. She started looking envious as he described what it was like to have a daddy. "Awww, I want a daddy, it sounds like a lot of fun!" she whined, laying across the steps. She only laid there for a moment before getting up and climbing up on the monkey bars so that she was at the top and sat down on them. "Hmmm, whatcha wanna do?" she asked, kicking her still shoeless feet.

Serenity only shook her head at Felix comment. "The last time it wasn't really her sticking up for herself though," she said with a sigh. She looked at Felix as he mentioned Hunter. "I've thought about it, I really have. But he'd only be able to stay with Shaira for a little whiles," she said. "I don't want to give her a father, then take him away soon after," she said, shaking her head. She didn't want to do that to her little princess, absolutely now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

(The kid has to have some talent. Razz )

Sven waved hs hands. "I won't fall," he said. "I've been doing this since I was five." He then watched her as she climbed up. "I guess since you don't have a daddy that we can share mine, since my daddy knows your mommy." He offered willing to lend her a hand since she was his new friend. "Let's go find my kickball and we can play some soccer by the nets," he said flipping hmself over and jumping down.

Felix figured as much. The kid was a fighter. He almost grinned. It was probably her genes. Serenity was a fighter at her, she just didn't know it. Felix leaned back against the bench. "You'll find someone eventually." He said not bothering to offer hs help. He had his own famly to take care of. "Tell me about her dad," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm

(Awww, that's so cute!! This is gonna be funny when Fe and Ser find out. Talk about awkward)

Shaira's eyes shined and she smiled widely as he said that they could share his daddy since she didn't have one. "Ya mean it?" she asked happily. She nodded when he said they should go find his ball. "Okay!" she said, jumping off it as well and following after Sven. She was glad that she'd made a new friend. Maybe he'd wanna be her best friend. She hoped so.

Serenity looked at him as he said that she'd find someone eventually. "Thanks, and I know," she said with a smile. She hadn't needed him to break her of that whole 'I guess' habit after all. She'd done that on her own. She'd progressed a lot since he'd left. When he said for her to tell her about Shaira's dad, a smile came over her face. "You know that afterwards you're gonna hafta tell me about Sven's mom then, right?" she said with a small chuckle. "Well, his name was Haji. He was a ninja, very stubborn, very short tempered, but a real romantic," she said with a light laugh. That had been why she'd fallen for him. "I met him after he got back from a mission and had to be healed," she explained. "Up until that point his whole life had been about missions," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 pm

(ikr)

Sven nodded. "You bet." He said excitedly. He looked around for the shiny red kickball that he'd somehow lost when the whole fight went down. If someone stole his ball he was going to hurt someone. That had been a gift for his birthday last year. Losing it would destroy him. "Is your mommy a nice lady?" He asked. "She seemed a bit mad when you got to fighting." Sven didn't understand the difference between boys and girls yet. He thought everyone fought. His mom did, she was the best ninja he's laid eyes on, and that wasn't just because she was his mom.

Felix had noticed she hadn't she maybe or she guessed. So she'd finally grown up a bit. Took her long enough. He only nodded when she said he'd have to speak about Eliade. "Fine," he said with a shrug. He listened to her explain. Funny, he always thought likes repel. In her case it seemed like a no. "Sounds like an okay person," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Shaira was really excited that he was letting her share his daddy with him. His daddy sounded really nice, so she was really excited. When Sven asked if her mommy was a nice lady, Shaira grinned in pride. "Yeps!! She's really nice, but she really doesn't like me fighting. She's scareda me getting hurt," she giggled. "But everyone loves her in our whooollle village," she said with a smile. "She helps people," she said pridefully. Shaira loved her mom, thought there was no one better in the world, even though she scolded Shaira a lot. Shaira looked around for the ball. "Maybe it went behind one of those trees..." she said, pointing towards the start of the forest. She loved climbing trees, it was just in her nature.

Serenity only chuckled a little bit when he said that Haji sounded like an okay person. "Mmhm, he was great," she said, but then turned a little to face Felix. "So. Tell me about Sven's mom," she said, her eyes shining slightly. She wanted to know about the woman that Felix had fallen for. She couldn't help but be curious, it was in her nature.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Sven eyes widdened. "Everyone?" He asked. "That's a whole lot of people." He grinned. "Just how does your mommy help people?" He questioned. His mother never seemed to help anyone. He shrugged it off and looked over to the trees. "Your mom shouldn't worry about you getting hurt we're just kids, it's part of the growing up process," he stated. "Or atleast that's what my dad said." He started running to the trees. "Looking there does sound like a good idea," he called back.

Felix looked at her. What could he say about Eliade. "For starters she's probably the only person I'll ever fall for, in this lifetime that is." He shrugged. "Her name is Eliade. We met on, stranger than average circumstances. I was visting Aiko and Lyra and happened to run into her. We talked, got to know each other, started dating, marriage, hello Sven." He said with a shrug. "She's a ninja, probably one of the best I've ever seen. She's not what I'd call sweet, but I give her her props." He grinned. "She's big on family stuff though, so weekends I have to bring Sven here and on weekdays we try and fit in a movie when we're all together."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Shaira nodded when he asked everyone. "Yeps, eeeveryone!" she giggled. "My mommy's a doctor," she told him. "She helps all the ninja that come to our house," she said with a nod, as if to say 'yeah, that's right.' She blinked when Sven told her that getting hurt was just part of the growing up process. "Really?" she asked, then giggled. "I'll have to remember that." She followed him to the trees as he said that looking there did sound like a good idea. "Man, I thought it'd be easy to find, since its such a bright ball," she said, looking around. "If I were a ball, where would I be?" she asked, kicking her feet as she walked.

Serenity smiled when Felix said that Eliade was the only person he'd fall for in this lifetime. Since Ser was immortal, she figured he was pretty much saying he wouldn't fall for her in any lifetime, but they'd already established that, so, though she was a bit hurt by it, she said nothing. Serenity giggled as he said that he wouldn't call Eliade sweet. "She sounds like a nice woman," she said when Felix finished. It was funny, Felix never struck Serenity as the kind of person who would get so deep into a relationship that he'd actually have a kid, but she obviously didn't know him as well as she thought. "It's nice to know you found someone again," she told him with a smile. When she said again, she'd really been talking about Aiko. Because Felix obviously hadn't loved her at all, as he'd told her on so many occasions.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Sven looked around slowly as they entered the group of trees. Not as much light was here as it was on the other side. "If I were a ball, I'd be near the roots of a tree," he said walking around. "Your mom sounds cool. Healing people and everything. I bet your like famous or something, right?" He started going deeper into the tree, forgetting that he was suppose to stay in view of Felix at all times. Sometimes he just forgot.

Again? What did she mean by that. Meridian? Maybe Aiko. He shrugged it off. Those days had sailed by, but the memories remained. Especially those of Meridian. The one girl that would forever be in his heart. No one could replace her. He looked up to check to see where Sven was at, but the boy was gone, and so was Shaira. Felix turned very slowly. He spotted Shaira's shoes. "Where are the kids?" He asked looking to Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Shaira smiled as he said that if he were a ball, he'd be by the roots of a tree. She suddenly gave a gasp of excitement. "I have an idea!" she said, going over to one of the trees. She put her hand on the trunk and one of the branches started bending down so that she could climb on it, and when she got on started lifting back up to normal height. "I can see everything from up here!" she laughed then looked around. "Except your ball," she giggled. She shook her head at his question. "Nah, I'm not famous, but that would be really cool!"

Serenity tilted her head a little as she saw Felix looking around, then looked around herself as he asked where the kids were. She sighed. "Why does she always have to run off," she mumbled then got up. "I'm not sure, let's go find them," she said, going over to get Shaira's shoes before stopping and looking around. "They can't have got far...."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

"I bet you could be if you wanted to," he said. "Your mom is famouse isn't she. If everyone in the village knows her." He started to climb the tree as well. Inching up he cotniued to speak. "My ball hasn't been spotted? No matter, it's bound to be here somewhere. I won't rest until I've recovered the lost object." He sat on a branch and looked around. "What's your favorite color?" He asked her.

Felix got up and followed her to where they'd last seen the kids. Sven didn't usually go off without telling him. Shaira was a bad influence on him. The blue eyed man made his way across to the trees. That had to be the only place where they could go and not be seen. Everything elese was out there in the open.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 pm

She looked at him as he said that she could probably be famous if she wanted to. "You think so? Hmm, then you should be famous with me!" she giggled. She stood up on the branch. "We can be the most famous kids in the whole village!" she said putting one of her hands into the air as if in victory, then almost lost her balance, but held onto the trunk, giggling a little. "Eheh, whoops!" She then sat back down on the branch. "I like it up here," she said smiling. Her smiled widened when he said that he wouldn't rest until he found it, then gasped lightly. "Hey, I have an idea!! We could play treasure hunters!" she giggled, amused at her own idea. That sounded like fun to her. "We could pretend we're in some cave with all these booby traps or something!" she laughed. Yes, she was truly a little kid, with a huge imagination. "Hmmm, my favorite color?" She took a moment to think, then smiled. "Green, definitely! What's yours?"

(lol, Shaira was a bad influence)

Serenity looked at Felix as he headed towards the trees and followed suit. "Ugh, when I find her...." she mumbled. Shaira knew better than to run off somewhere, especially into a forest. Serenity had warned her about that before, many times before when they'd gone to the park actually.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 pm

(That's definantly her daughter)

Sven looked up at her as she said that he should be famous with her. "Sure thing," he said. It sounded like fun to be famous. To have everyone know and resepct you. Yeah, that was the life. He blinked as she almost fell. "You okay?" He asked. He paused. "Hey, didn't that branch lean down for your earlier?" He asked. That was weird. "Are you a ninja or something?" He asked. He then started to laugh after she'd stated her favorite color. "That's funny, so is mine!" He then stood up. "Treasure, alrght, let's play."

Felix looked over his shoulder. "You say something?" He asked. He entered the forest and looked around. He spotted a red ball and picked it up. Sven's. Where was his son at? He tucked the ball under his arm and started into the forest. "Sven," he called. He didn't sound angry nor worried, just wanting the boy to come out from where ever he was.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 pm

(lmfao)

Shaira giggled as he asked if she was okay. "Of course I'm okay, who do you think I am?" she asked with a grin. She then looked at him when he asked didn't the branch lean down for her earlier. "Yeps!" She tilted her head a little as he asked if she was a ninja. "Nope, plants just listen to me," she said with a smile. Her smile turned into a grin as he said that his favorite color was green too. "That's awesome!" She then sat back down on the branch and it started to go down so that she could get off. "Okay, let's go!" she said with a smile as she hopped off a branch. "Hmmm, we should pretend we're ninja too!" she laughed, then looked around, then ran behind a tree, stifling a giggle. She peaked around from the tree and looked up at him with her eyes shining. "Come on," she pretended to whisper to him. "We can let the bad guys see us," she said with a grin, pausing when she heard Sven being called, and a moment later hearing her own name called. "Awww....."

Serenity shook her head when Felix asked if she said something. "No, nothing," she said, then looked around. "Shaira! Come on sweetie, it's gonna get dark out soon," she called out. Unlike Felix, her voice wasn't exactly all that calm. She didn't like the idea that she didn't know where her daughter was in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Sven's expression read weirdo as she said that plants listened to her. "Tree hugger," he said. He could see the big blinking sign over her head indicating she was a weirdo. He then looked down at her when she had the branch go down. And she wasn't even a ninja. He jumped down onto a lower branch and then dropped to the forest floor quickly going behind a tree when Shai suggested ninja. He frowned when he heard his name being called. "Hey Shai," he whispered. "Our parents are the bad guys," he said and started to sneak off.

Serenity was right. It was going to get dark soon. Eliade would be home by now and wondering where the two of them were. He placed his hands in his pockets at the thought of her knocking him across the head because he'd come in after dark. Dinner would get cold and...he didn't even want to think about the rest. "Sven." He called again. This time his voice was a tad bit urgent.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 pm

(LMFAO I SO TOTALLY SAW THT COMING FROM SVEN)

Shai giggled quietly and nodded when he said that their parents were the bad guys, running from tree to tree, keeping out of sight of the park. As she went, she looked around for the ball, then ran quietly to a tree near where Sven was. "Wait, Sven!" she whispered. "What if the bad guys have the treasure? How're we gonna get it?" she asked. She stopped with her back behind the tree and wondered which was more important, getting away from the bad guys or getting the treasure. Hmm...

Serenity was really starting to get worried now. She didn't even hear them. "Shaira, come on, it's time to go home now sweetie," she called out, her voice streaked with worry. She looked to Felix. "Do you really think they went in here?" she asked. She was getting a little scared now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Sven grinned. His red eyes flashing at her worries about the treasure. "If they've got the treasure," he said darkly. "Then we're gonna get it back." He stood up. His black outfit keeping him hidden because of the lack of light. He looked around the tree. "They can't handle the both of us. As ninja, we don't fear. Rule number twenty five, block out all emotion." He picked up a rock very quietly as he saw his father's silver hair walk past them. He looked at Lyra and placed a finger to his lip signaling for silence. Throwing the rock with full force he let it hit against a tree on the other side to direct the adults attenton to the opposite side.

Felix fell for it. "That good enough of an answer for you," he said pointing to where the rock had sounded. He walked over to the area. "They're just playing is all." He shook his head. "It's a game, we have to play, or we won't find them before it gets dark." He looked at her. "You don't want that do you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm

(These two would make the perfect team)

Shaira grinned as well as she heard Sven say that they were gonna get it back. "You gotta teach me these ninja rules sometime," she giggled quietly. She fell silent as he motioned for her to, and watched as he threw the rock and the adults fell for it. She wondered how they were gonna get the ball back. She saw that it was tucked under their shared dads arm. Maybe if she knocked it out with a vine and had the vine carry it towards them, they could get away. But then the bad guys would find them. She was weighing her options, and decided to go for it. A vine came up from behind Felix and pushed the ball out from under his arm, and it rolled around behind a tree out of the adults sight. When they got to where the ball had rolled though, it would be gone. It was up in the tree now, being held there by one of the branches, covered by leaves. Shaira looked at Sven. "Now it's ours, we just gotta go get it," she whispered with a grin.

Serenity looked towards where the rock sounded and walked towards it as well. "Yeah," she said in response to his question, obviously relieved that they'd found the kids. She only shook her head as Felix asked his question. She then blinked in surprise as the ball was knocked from Felix's arm. "What...." She looked around. So...exactly what game were they supposed to be playing?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm

(awww, shared dad)

Sven grinned at her tricks. "Nice," he whispered. He looked around for something else to throw. So the ball was out of their hands, now they had to retrieve it. He found another rock. "If you cover me, I'll get the ball, then we take down the bad guys." The young boy started to climb the tree very quietly. When he was on the first branch he threw the rock farther away from the ball. He then jumped up to another branch and started going across very quickly. He'd inherited his father's speed.

Felix blinked when the ball was knocked from his hands. "What?" He looked around. No one was there. "Is Shaira a ninja?" He asked. He should have know better. Serenity didn't seem like the type to put her child in death's beckoning arms. He looked ahead as he heard the bushes move. These kids weren't being very stealthy. But then he saw a shadow go past and a glimpse of red before whatever it was disappeared into the leaves of a bush. Had ther kids been kidnapped? "Serenity, this might not be a game anymore."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 pm

(lol, thought you'd like that)(and lol, there's scaring Felix)

Shaira smiled at Sven's comments. She nodded when he said that he'd get the ball if she covered him. "Alright, go 'head," she said, looking over to the bad guys. How was she gonna do this? She looked around and spotted a tree that had a bunch of acorns growing from it. She put her hand on the ground and vines started heading towards the tree across the ground and started wrapping silently up the tree. The vines wrapped around the branches and shaking them lightly, causing the acorns to fall, as if someone was in the tree. She silently giggled and moved to the bushes where she saw Sven go into. "You get it?" she whispered.

Serenity looked at Felix and shook her head when Felix asked if Shaira was a ninja. "No, but she can control anything plant," she told him, then looked to the bushes as she heard them move as well. She looked at Felix as he said that this might not be a game anymore, instantly fearing once again. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 pm

(did not)

Sven grinned as he uncovered the ball which he'd hide in his jacket. "Got it, let's take these guys down," he said. He placed the ball on the branch. He usually didn't take a liking to befriending girls, they were too girly. Always talking about clothes and hair, but this girl, she was different. She liekd to play rough. Yeah, they could be friends. He looked at the vines. "Ever watched George of the Jungle?" He asked with a smirk.

Felix looked to the other side as the acorns fell. Were they surrounded? "Not to jump to any conclusions or anything, but I think they may have been kidnapped." He shrugged. "Don't worry, I've got a plan." And if this was all apart of the game, he'd scare them to death. "Bone Crusher." A fully boned creature formed from the earth and shook it's body. "Find Sven."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm

(lies!)

Shai gave a small "Yes!" when he showed her the ball. "Awesome, now let's get'em!" she whispered. She grinned as he asked if she'd ever watched George of the Jungle. "Yeah, what you thinking?" she asked, liking where this was going. She blinked and looked down at the adults, her eyes wide as she saw the creature. "Wha...what is that?" she asked Sven, sounding a little bit intimidated, trying to remember that rule that Sven had taught her.

Serenity didn't know what to think. Things were moving all around them, from trees to bushes to acorns falling. Her gaze shot to Felix as he said that they may've been kidnapped. "What?!" Okay, barrier of calmness: Broken. Kidnapped?! They'd only taken their eyes off the kids for a second! How could this have happened!? She blinked and looked at Felix as he said that he had a plan. She gave a light sigh. She'd forgotten for a moment who she was with. This was Felix. When it came to those he loved, he would let nothing stand in his way.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 pm

(lmao, i love Ser's reaction. She's going to kill Shai when this is all over)

Sven pointed to the wines. "We're gonna take em by surprise," he said as he grabbed on to a vine. "Think it'll hold our weight?" He asked. She was the tree hugger afterall. He then glanced down as Shaira asked what was that. "What is what?" He asked. When he laid eyes on the large bone creature he gasped. "What is that?" He asked. So maybe he was still working on the rules too. He swallowed as the creature looked up at them. "Run," he said in a hushed whispered ditching the other way.

"Bingo." Felix said once the four legged creature look up into the trees. Bone Crusher was one of the only summoning Felix used. The creature was nothing but bone with hallow eyes with tiny red pupils. It's structure was that of a canine, but it's size was that of a full grown male lion. Felix looked into the tree. Movement. "Go." He said. Bone Crusher jumped up and landed on the branch with emmense force. He growled low and looked around, sniffing the air for a scent. Felix looked back at Serenity. "This will be over before you know it."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Shaira grinned and nodded when he asked if they'd hold their weight. Of course they would, Shaira didn't grow weak vines. She swallowed when it seemed that Sven was afraid of the large creature too. She nodded when he said to run. He didn't have to tell her twice. She bolted after him, trying not to give a small scream when she heard the thing land on the branch that they'd just come from. Shaira for the most part managed to stick to the tree branches as she jumped, almost falling once, but had the branch move to catch her as she continued to follow after Sven. "What're we gonna do!" she hurriedly whispered to him. "If that's on the bad guys side we don't stand a chance!" she said, looking behind her quickly before jumping to the next branch.

Serenity watched the creature as it looked up to the trees. She'd seen Bone Crusher on more than one occasion and had gotten used to its odd form. "I hope you're right," she said with a sigh when Felix told her that it would be over before she knew it. It's not that she didn't trust him...well, actually that was exactly it. She didn't trust anyone. She used to trust Felix. And look how well that turned out. He'd tried to attack her. Twice. So now she trusted no one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh how things have changed....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next