Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Oh how things have changed....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm

After a few moments, Serenity shifted on the couch so that her legs were curled up next to her on the couch and she was sitting in the corner of it. She had to admit, this movie really wasn't all that bad. She silently giggled at the fact that Felix looked like a statue when he was watching it. Well, they could always think of something after the movie ended, they had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Felix watched the movie until it had gone off. When it was over he sat up and looked at her. "I wish I could have seen it from the beginning," he said almsot quietly. He turned and leaned against the side of the couch. What could they do now? Personally he was ready to go home and just hang there for a while, but he'd just started hanging with her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Serenity smiled at Felix and shook her head a bit at his comment. "Yeah, me too. It was a good movie though." She watched him as he leaned against the side of the couch, and then looked up a bit, just listening to the ending credits, not bothering to read them. Those people would all be dead eventually anyways, why bother learning their names. But then again, they really had done such a good job with the movie. "Hmm...what now? I really didn't think of anything while we were watching the movie..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"Neither did I," he admitted. Felix then noticed something. "Hey Serenity, why don't you use your wind anymore?" He asked. "I mean you used to use it all the time, now since the...accident I haven't seen you use it." He shrugged. He was just curious and had no idea where this was about to lead up to. But with those two, disaster was always close by.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm

(lol, foreshadowing!!)

Serenity blinked and looked down at him as he asked why she didn't use her wind anymore. Her good spirits immediately dropped like a rock. She looked off to the side. "Uhh..." She took a moment to think of what she was gonna say. Should she really tell him why? He had wanted her to speak her mind after all. And she didn't really see why this would get him mad at her, maybe he'd just tell her to grow up again, but that was the extent of what she thought was gonna happen. "To be honest...I'm kind of afraid to use it again," she admitted, her gaze still off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm

(hehe)

Felix blinked as she hesitated. He prepared himself for her to lie to him. Hesistation usually, if not always lead to lying. And he hated lying, even though he did that deed himself. But most of the time he did it for a reason, not for his own selfish games. Felix was a bit shaken by her answer. "Scared?" He asked. "Why would you be scared to use your wind?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Okay, yep, now her good mood had definitely been killed. She swallowed lightly at his next question, and kept her gaze to the side. She didn't really want to admit it to him, but...he'd asked. "Because...what if I lose control of myself again...? I don't want to hurt you again, and...I hate that side of me...it...makes me...feel like some kind of demon or something..." she said, the last part a little quietly. That was exactly how she felt about that part of her. It was a demon, a complete monster and she hated it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Felix sighed as she went about whinning. His expression went blank, but his eyes were dark. A demon? He'd bet his life she was thinking of something much worse than a demon. A monster maybe? Was that what she thought her Inner Demon was? Was that what she thought of him? He'd was nothing less of that thing she called a demon. "I doubt your wind and the 'demon' has anything to do with one another," he said staying calm. Today was too good to let slip with something like this.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Serenity hadn't seen his eyes darken or his expression go blank, because her head was turned to the side. So she didn't know at that point that she probably should've stopped talking. "I'd really rather not take any chances...I don't want to risk it," she said, her gaze still off to the side and her eyes saddening a bit. She couldn't bare the thought that she might end up hurting him again, so she'd just told herself that she'd only use her wind when Felix wasn't around. That way there was no chance of him getting hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 pm

"Chances? Had you not noticed life is all about taking chances. Life itself is a chance." Felix said in response to her not wanting to take any risk. "That minor stab wound was nothing compared to what I deal with each and everytime I go on a mission. Try mutiply that by a thousand. Remember how it felt after I'd kicked you that day, multiply it by a million." Felix shook his head. "What you dished out that day wasn't even a fraction of what the real world dishes out." His voice was low and steadily breaking it's calmness.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm

"As immortals we have all the time in the world to take chances...right now I just prefer to wait a bit before I do," she said. Yeah. She could sound a bit wise at times, despite her child-like demeanor. She shuddered lightly as he reminded her that he felt worse every time he went out on a mission. She didn't like thinking about it. "The real world...?" she held back a scoff, and kept her voice a bit low to hide her true feelings about that last comment of his. "I know what the real world is capable of dishing out, trust me," she told him. He had to remember, she'd been alive longer than him. She'd been alive when there were still rumors of witches floating around. Had he been alive then...he would've known exactly how she knew what the real world dished out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Felix turned his head and then finally stood up. "You're a coward." He told her. The last time he'd done that he'd been thrown through a wall. He looked at her for a moment. "I'm going home before it becomes contagious." He finished. He started for the door. He wouldn't sit here and listen to her nonsense. Not today, not tomorrow, not a week from now, matter of fact, never!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Serenity finally looked at him as he stood up, her shoulders dropping as he called her a coward. "So not wanting to hurt you is being a coward," she said almost bitterly. She hated being called a coward, but most of the time she never did anything about it. That...was probably the very definition of a coward, but Serenity refused to admit it. She would not be seen as a coward!! "And besides, I think it's a bit late to be worrying about it being contagious," she said, her gaze turning off to the side again as he started for the door. A lot of the time she believed him to be a coward as well. In fact, most of the time she did. The way that he was always walking out whenever he didn't want to hear something, getting pissed off when someone contradicted him, afraid to be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Felix stopped in his tracks. At times he hated that double standard that men could not hit women. It was morally wrong, but each time he got ticked off with Serenity he wanted to act as though he had amnesia for just a few moments. "You calling me a coward?" He asked at her contagious statement. If she was, amnesia might just happen. "I don't need you trying to protect me form something that's not going to happen." All in all, he didn't need her at all. She was a waste of his time, no matter how much he had to spare.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Serenity looked at him as she saw him stop. Great, now she'd done it. "That's exactly what I'm calling you," she said in response to his question, already starting to feel herself getting nervous, but she didn't allow it to show, other than a light tremor that ran throughout her body. She didn't know why she kept doing this. Kept making him leave her. Kept making him angry at her. Kept making him hate her. But...it seemed that no matter what she did, it always ended up like this. Always.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Felix was at his limit of calmness as she out right called him a coward. Today was way different. He wouldn't storm out. No, he'd done that to many times before. She thought that was being a coward. Heh, well, she was going to meet the Felix that wasn't a coward. She had conscious today, he could hurt her physically, emotionally, and mentally, and she'd be aware of every second of it. He pulled out a kunai slowly. "So I'm a coward?" He asked. He spun the knife, letting it turn like clock's hands. Finally he stopped and held the blade firmly. His blue eyes dark and his hair slid into his eyes. Felix threw the kunai full force. Purposely missing her by a few centimeters. "The next one I won't miss," he said with a dark grin as he pulled another kunai.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Serenity swallowed as he slowly pulled out a kunai. Now she'd done it. She couldn't have just kept her mouth shut, could she? Nope, she had to go and piss Felix off, just because she was too stubborn to let him say something to her without retaliating. Yep, just too damn prideful for her own good. Her eyes widened and her breath seemed to catch in her throat as that same kunai he pulled out whizzed right past her, missing by mere centimeters. She'd seen his eyes. His grin. The way he threw the kunai at full force. Now she was scared, her body visibly shaking. What had she done? Why was it that she always made him want to hurt her? He wanted to hurt her, but she couldn't stand the thought of hurting him. How screwed up was that. When he pulled out another kunai, Serenity quickly got up, but knew that she had nowhere she could run. This was Felix. Yes, she knew he wasn't unstoppable. But when it came to her and him, she had no possible way of stopping him herself. At least not without her wind, which she refused to use. Deciding it was better than standing still, Serenity moved to the side and started backing away from Felix, her eyes staying on him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 pm

(lol, this is getting good)

Felix watched her with amusement. She was prey. He resisted a chuckle. Stepping forward when she jumped up and started to back away the grin never once faultered. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I thought you weren't a coward." After bottling up the blood thirsty ninja inside of himself for so long he was losing control. Serenity had worn off on him over the years. He'd changed, no doubt. Felix used to be, silent, mysterious, deadly. Like the time he was confronted by Kinaga. Now he was just a soft puppy hiding from the world because he was insecure. Serenity had broken the gate to the kennel when she'd called him a coward though. He was awake, and feeling good. He'd longed for this moment. Unfortunately Serenity was the target.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm

(Omg yes it is!!)

Serenity swallowed as he asked what was wrong. "T-there's a difference between being a coward and being afraid of you..." she said in defense, feeling much more terrified than she was looking. This was it. Felix was really going to attack her this time. And this time it didn't seem like it was out of anger, more out of the fact that she'd just said one thing wrong too many.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Felix couldn't hold it back any longer when she said that their was a difference. "Foolish little child who's brain is far to miniscule to understand this complex being before you." His eyes looked almost lazy, but still dark. "This caged bird is free." He dropped the kunai and turned around. Walking to the door he waved goodbye before existing. Where had he been all these years?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Serenity was still shaking at his comment, still afraid that he was going to strike at her. How could she not be scared though? She felt a wave of relief wash over her when he dropped the kunai and turned. Was he leaving? Was he really leaving, and not going to strike at her? When he left, she dropped to her knees, her whole body trembling from head to toe. How could she allow herself to become so afraid of someone? And...caged bird he'd said...and she'd been the captor. He was leaving and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it that wouldn't piss him off even more. She was finally accepting that he was leaving once and for all. And the funny thing was, he'd done this before. Nothing was any different. She sighed, her body finally starting to relax. So. He was gone.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 am

One hundred years had passed since that day. Everyone he once knew was dead from the past. Stephen had died on a mission which left Walker in ruins until he finally just gave up on life itself. Felix had done all he could for the young jonin, but without his brother Walker was just an empty shell. He'd requested for Felix to end him which was something that the silver haired ninja refused to do. Walker died a few years later after being denied. Aiko and him had ended up marrying and raised Lyra together. Both of them were long since gone now. The reality of it was cold, but he easily brushed it off. The only thing he had left of them was a locket that was placed on his neck next to Mer's locket.

Now Felix had found someone by the name of Eliade. She'd somewhat stumbled upon him while he was visiting the grave of his deceased Aiko and Lyra. The two seemed compatiable enough and soon befriended each other. The relationship moved on fairly quickly. Arguements were slim to none. Just recently about seven years ago Eliade had Felix's first biological kid; Sven.

Serenity was long since off his mind. When he'd walked out that door he felt freer than ever. He'd went on several of the hardest missions they could provide him. His entire purpose for living the first few years was to release all his anger on anything that was not an alli. Mission sucessful. After that he'd sort of calmed down. Visiting Kyla and such and finally going through life.

Today though Felix sitting on a bench near the village park. Sven was playing down by the river with a few nameless kids. Felix's silver hair was slicked back and his blue eyes almost dull. He turned his head to the side. No longer did he wear his large jacket. Instead he dressed in a dark grey and black shirt with white pants. Over that he wore a small white jacket. Looking to the water he had a quick memory of him and Serenity. He shook his head. Why was he thinking of her? He blocked it out. She was a nobody to him, she didn't exist.

(hahahahahahha, take that Jerimiah. How ya like me now! *victory dance*)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am

(lmao)

Serenity had changed quite a bit since Felix had left. Not in physical appearance, no, but in personality. She was much more mature than before, that was for sure. She'd also met someone. His name was Haji. She'd met him about ten years back, and had a child with him about seven years prior to this day. But...Haji had ended up dying on a mission about a year and a half after their child had been born. So, Serenity's first little girl never got to know her father. That was what had killed Serenity most about it. And...she blamed herself for it yet again. It was the damn curse. Every time something good came along in her life, something else good was taken away from her. It seemed to be inevitable for her.

But today seemed like one of the better days in Serenity's life. She'd taken her daughter Shaira to the park so that she could play with friends. It was funny, Shaira was a social butterfly, just like Serenity, but had her father's short temper and fighting prowess. But the good thing was that Shai put making friends over fighting them. Serenity was sitting on a bench with her hair tied back, a light jacket on, wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and reading a book, looking up every now and then to make sure Shaira was okay. It seemed that her little girl was just fine, off playing with some other children. Serenity was completely unaware that Felix and his son were there, or that Felix even had a son for that matter. She hadn't heard from him since that day.

Last edited by Serenity on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

Felix watched Sven closely. It was his only kid. As much as he loved the boy ot tore him apart inside to know that this was not his and Meridian's kid. His eyes faultered from the light shine that were in them for a moment before returning as he saw the seven year old waving at him. Felix grinned. Even after all these years he still couldn't smile. Didn't bother him though. He turned his head back to the side, opposite of where Serenity was sitting. Not like he knew she was there and even if he did he wouldn't speak to her. He had a life of his own now. His love for her was dead, had there been any in the first place.

Sven wanted to play some kickball. He waved at his father and then looked to a blond haired girl. "Hi there," he said holding out his hand to her. Most of the kids he knew at the park. But never before had he seen her. After a moment he dropped his hand to his side and then placed them in his pocket. He didn't like waiting long. He was a tad bit impatient. He looked around at the group of kids then back to the blond.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 am

(I'm just gonna rp Shai for now)

Shaira had just been sitting on a swing by herself for the moment. Normally she would've gone to play with the other kids, but it looked like they were already doing stuff. Her gaze was on the ground as she saw a pair of feet walk into her sight. She blinked and looked up at the person just in time to see their hand dropping to their side. It was a little boy. He was as old as she was, or so she thought. She immediately smiled. "Hi," she said back to him, still sitting on the swing. But a moment later she stood up, cuz her mom taught her it was rude to stay sitting when you were meeting a new person. "I'm Shaira, who're you?" she asked brightly. Many people always told her that her personality shined like the sun. She didn't get it though. The sun was made of light, and if she was like the sun, why didn't she glow in the dark?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh how things have changed....   Oh how things have changed.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh how things have changed....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next