Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Shai and Sven in Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

(Oh dear....)

Serenity looked down at Shaira as she started shooting off questions. She swore she'd taught that girl better than that, but she was just a little kid after all. She looked back at Eliade as she said that Sven had told her a lot about both Shaira and Serenity. "Something like that, we just knew each other a long time ago," she told Eliade as the woman said that Sven said that her and Felix were childhood friends. Childhood friends, not so much, but they had indeed known each other a while back. She assumed that Eliade already knew that Felix was immortal.

Shaira waved bye to Sven as he said that he'd see her around. "Kay!!" she called after him, bouncing a little bit. She smiled brightly and looked up at Eliade as she said that Sven had told her a lot about Shai. "Cool!" she said happily, but fell silent as her mom started talking to the lady, staying next to Serenity and looking around at all the people.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Eliade smiled after Felix was gone. "So, I see," she said. She looked around as if seeing who all was around. "Sure are lot of people out today, we should head inside, you can sit with me and Felix." She said before turning on her heel and walking into the crowded building. Her hair fell like a red curtain. Sitting down she looked at Serenity. "How long have you and Felix known one another?" She asked despite the fact that Serenity had said they'd known each other for a long time.

Felix had been reluctant to leave the two alone, but he really did need to get dressed. He felt like he was sticking out in the crowd. He nodded to Serenity and then headed off. When he came back he was dressed in a white suit. He sat on Eliade's left side so that she was in the middle. He sighed as she started to interigate her. This is why he didn't invite them. "It's starting," he said, signaling to the stage as the lights dimmed.

Slowly music began to play as the lights began to lighten. Sitting in the center of a large stage was Sven. He wore a pure black jacket with slacks and a blue bow tie. He sat at a white piano. His eyes focused on the music infront of him, though he knew it by heart. When it was over he waited for a second before removing himself from the seat and taking a bow. He looked up with the tiniest hint of a smile as he spotted his mom, dad, Shaira, and Serenity up in the audience.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:59 pm

(AHHH I STARTED CRYING WHEN I LISTENED TO THIS AND IDK WHY!!!)

Serenity smiled when Eliade said that they should get in, and that her and Shaira could sit with them. "Thank you," she said kindly. So this was Felix's current wife. Serenity'd heard Eliade's voice earlier when she'd told Felix to get changed. Serenity found it funny that Felix had been looking for a woman the exact opposite of what she was, or at least, that was her first impression of Eliade. She sat down at the table and had Shaira sit down next to her, looking at Eliade as she asked how long her and Felix had known each other. "Hmm...I'd say about...for about a hundred and twenty years or so," she said with a small nod. "But we had something of a falling out about a hundred years back," she told Eliade with a light smile, hoping it would ease any tension between Felix and Eliade and hopefully any tension that might've formed between herself and Eliade. She fell silent and looked to the stage as Felix said that it was starting. She blinked, wondering why Sven wasn't back yet. She then smiled as she saw that it was Sven up on stage playing the piano. She started clapping with the rest of the crowd when the song ended. That boy really was talented.

Shaira watched as the adults talked, then looked around for Sven, towards Felix when he said that it was starting. How come Sven's not back... she thought, looking around as the lights dimmed. Her smile brightened considerably when she saw that Sven was up on stage. Her eyes shined in excitement when he started playing. She started clapping excitedly when it was over. "Wow, I didn't know that Sven was gonna play!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 am

(lol, that's just the piano version. I'm going to give you all of it in this post, or the next)

Felix turned and watched. Yeps, Sven played the piano, as well as the guitar. The kid was in love with music. He was good at it too. So Felix didn't mind at all. When it was all done he started to clap along with everyone else. He then waited for Sven to come over before patting him on the back and congradulating him. He then looked at Serenity and Eliade.

Eliade clapped after her son was finished. As he approached the table she clasped him in a hug and gave him a kiss. "Good job sweetheart," she said with a smile. "Amazing as always." She then let him go off. She looked at Serenity. "That's a long time, what happened?" She asked. Yes, she was continuing this conversation. She flipped her hair again, her dark blue eyes half way narrowed, though her smile was plesant.

Sven took another bow once all the clapping was done and then went off into the back. He cut across the side and came up behind his family. Smiling at his father's compliment and making a yucky face as his mom kissed and hugged him he looked at Shaira. "Hi there." He smiled at her and sat down. "You want to preform?" He asked. "There's lyrics to the music I wrote, and I think you'd do awesome singing while I play." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:58 pm

(I know, I've already heard the song and omfg, i love it, now I can't stop listening to the full version)

Serenity smiled as Sven came down. "That was amazing Sven," she told him with a smile. She looked to Felix and Eliade. That had to be so proud of him. Being so young and able to play so beautifully. She looked at Eliade as the woman asked what happened. "Err...it's not really a story suited to be told in front of the children," she said with a light smile. She didn't want the kids to know what'd happened. "To put it simply, we...just stopped getting along after a while," she told Eliade, then looked to Shaira with a smile as Sven asked if she wanted to sing.

Shaira jumped up when Sven came over, her face beaming. "I didn't know that's why we were here, that was awesome Sven!!" she said happily. She sat down when he did, still smiling. "You didn't tell me you were already famous," she told him, almost pouting at the thought. She blinked when he asked if she wanted to perform. "M-me?" she asked, pointing to herself almost nervously. "I never sung in front of so many people before though," she said, slumping in her seat a little nervously, paying no attention to the adults conversation at all. She looked to her mom, who seemed to be smiling at her with a look that said 'Go on, you can do it.'
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 am

Sven smiled as Serenity complimented him. It made his cheeks turn a bit red in embaressment. "Thank you," he said. He then turned away from the adults conversation to speak with Shaira. "I'm not famous," he said. "It's only my fourth time performing in the past two years," he said. "It's not like this is a everday thing." He then grinned. "But you'd be awesome if you did," he told her. "They might even ask you to join the Program." He said excited at the thought of his friend coming to school with him.

Felix watched the two conversate, he didn't want to get involved in this. Not his fight. He'd done all he could. Eliade was a god forsaken snake who burrowed into people's mind and ripped them apart from the inside out. He swallowed. Not my fight.

Eliade smiled as Serenity said it wasn't for the childrens ears. "They're not listening," she stated with that same sweet voice. "So you all had a fight, what for?" She asked. She looked over to the stage, it seemed that no one was starting just yet, maybe the food carts would be coming out instead. She hadn't read the schedule.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:04 am

(LMFAO, HE CALLED HIS OWN WIFE A SNAKE!! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!! I love seeing the inner workings of Fe's mind!! hahahaha!!!)

Serenity held back a sigh. This woman, she just wouldn't give up... But she was right, the children weren't listening. She looked to the kids, then back to Eliade as she asked what they'd had a fight for. "Well..." she took a moment to figure out how to phrase it right. "I guess you can say I can be a bit on the irritating side after a while," she said, sounding a little bit embarrassed, but nonetheless holding a smile. "It was quite obvious that a fight would come about one way or another," she told Eliade, not all too surprised that Felix hadn't interjected yet. And no, Serenity placed none of the blame on Felix. It was entirely understandable that he'd get sick of her, and it was to be expected, after all the times they'd fought in the past.

Shaira only tilted her head curiously when he said that he wasn't famous at all. "Well you should be, that sounded great," she told him with a smile. She took a moment to think over if she should go up on stage or not. After all, what would be the worst thing that could happen? Her mom'd always told her that Shai was a natural singer, so how hard could it be to sing in front of people? She then smiled. "All right, I'll do it," she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 pm

(lol)

"I guess the two of you just aren't compatible," she said with a delicate smile. "Felix needs someone who can match up with him. He hates the weak." She eyed Serenity. "You don't look like much anyway." She shrugged. "What a bother that can be. Some of us just don't have what it takes to survive in the world. If you weren't immortal you probably wouldn't be here right now, would you." She placed her hand to her mouth. "Oops, that was rude of me. I'm speaking out of turn. Sorry."

Felix stayed silent. You really don't have to speak about me as if I'm not here... Felix turned and looked at the two kids. When Eliade started to speak to Serenity in that little voice of hers that sounded like she was an angel, but the words that came out was cold as ice he shook his head. She wasn't sorry at all.

Sven jumped up and down as Shai said yes. "Awesome," he said. "I preform last as an encore. Can you read Japanese?" He asked. That was probably going to be a problem, but they had all night. He pulled out the music. "Just sound it out and I'll correct you in the spots that need to be corrected." He then smiled. "The food is coming, look." Cheese and crackers on silver platters. Wine for the adults and grape juice for the kiddies.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 pm

(OOHHHHH!!!! OH SNAPS!!! SHE'S A WITCH!!!)

Serenity shrugged as Eliade said that the two of them just weren't compatible. "It would seem that way," she said simply, blinking at Eliade's following statements. Ummm....nice pick Fe... she thought silently, her face not reflecting her sarcastic thoughts. Serenity laughed the last bit off lightly as Eliade played the innocent card. "Don't worry about it, it's very true," she said honestly. Some people were just like that. You couldn't change who people were, and if they decided to be rude, Serenity would not sink to their level and get angry with them for it. She was sure that the only reason Eliade was speaking in such a sweet tone was because the children were there. Oh well, it didn't bother Serenity much. Everything Eliade said was true anyways, why deny it? She wouldn't let this woman get under her skin.

Shaira giggled as Sven jumped up and down. She nodded when he asked if she could read japanese. "Yeah, my mommy taught me," she said happily. Most of the songs she sung were in japanese, it was like her second language. It was surprising that she hadn't known what sugoi meant. She took the music excitedly and looked at it when he pulled it out. "I can sing this," she said confidently with a nod. "Cool!" she said happily when he said that the food was coming out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm

(lmao!)

Eliade twirled her red hair a bit when Serenity didn't
argue. She really was weak. "Tell me Serenity, what do you do for a
living?" She asked. "Felix never talks about you, I guess since it was
such a large time gap." She leaned against Felix's shoulder. "He never
talks about anyone in his past actually. The only ones I know were close
to him were...what was her name?"

"Aiko," Felix said wanting to
push the woman off of him. He was getting a tad bit annoyed by her
actions. She was being a real, well you get the point. He sighed and
shifted so that she couldn't lean on him. As the food carts came along
he used it as an excuse to completely move away from Eliade. He turned
to the kids. "You guys ready to have some snacks?" He asked.

Sven
smiled as she said she knew how to read it. "Awesome." He let her read
it and then turned to his dad who asked if they were ready for snacks.
"Yes please. I want swiss cheese!" He said. He turned to Shaira. "What
do you want?" He asked. "They have cheese and crackers right now, but
later there will be this really big big big! Dinner."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 pm

"I'm a healer," she told Eliade with a smile when she asked what she did for a living. "And i do a spot of fortune telling," she said with a light shrug. She wasn't really surprised by the fact that Felix didn't speak of her, but more of the fact that Eliade didn't know about Mer. But then again....Felix didn't talk about Mer much. He didn't talk about anything from his mortal life much. She glanced to Felix as he moved away from Eliade, wondering if she was angering him. Not my business, she reminded herself.

Shaira practically started bouncing as Felix asked if they wanted some snacks. She looked at Sven as he asked what she wanted. "Same thing as you!" she said happily. Completely unawares of what the adults were discussing, or the obvious tension between them, she was really enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Eliade blinked a bit surprised when Felix moved. With out the support of his shoulder she lost her balance and would have fallen had she not caught the table. She shot him an angry glare believing he'd done it on purpose, but it faded when she saw he was only asking the two children what they wanted. She turned back to Serenity. "Fortune telling? Care to tell my fortune?" She asked.

Sven was glad as his dad got him and Shaira some snacks. He looked at the cheese and crackers and immediately got to work. They were so good, but he started to choke on all the cheese and had to take a big glass of grape juice. "Heh, little too much cheese." He looked at the adults. He had no idea they were on the brink of mental warfare. Not like he really cared anyway, he was seven and didn't understand all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Serenity tilted her head a little as Eliade asked if she would tell her fortune. "I'd be more than glad to, but not here. If you'd like you can stop by my place and we can do it there, it's just simpler for me to do it in familiar surroundings you understand," she said with a smile, not bothering on the snacks. Or the wine. Yes, she was not drinking tonight. She had her daughter to look after, and with Serenity's history...drinking would not be prudent.

Shaira smiled and started eating her crackers and cheese as well, only unlike Sven, she drank her juice a little at a time with her crackers and cheese, giggling when he said that he had too much cheese. "Nice," she giggled, teasing him a bit. Of course it was all in play, she wouldn't have been too happy if he'd really started choking of course...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 pm

"Okay then, how about tomorrow?" She asked. "I'm off work, Sven will be at school, Felix, he can come if he wants but I'm sure he had a mission to go to." She looked at the silver haired ninja. "Felix? Do you have a mission tomorrow?" She then turned to Serenity with a glimmer in her eye. "Nothing to eat or drink?"
She paused. "Let me guess, drinking habit, stopped after your kiddie was born?"

Felix grinned as Sven started to choke. "Take it easy soldier," he said. He looked at Shaira. "Smart girl, not eating too fast." He turned to Eliade. "I'll be gone the whole week." He said. "Maybe longer."

Sven turned his head. "Oh whatever." He said with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Serenity nodded. "Sure, tomorrow's fine," she told her. Of course, she shouldn't have been making plans like that, because ninja came in injured unexpectedly, but she wouldn't allow that to hold her life back. She shook her head as Eliade asked nothing to eat or drink. And she just barely kept her eyes from narrowing at the woman as she guessed that Serenity had a drinking problem, covering it up with the same smile she'd been holding all night. "No, I just don't like drinking. Especially not in front of my child." The lie slipped easily from her tongue, without much effort at all. One wouldn't even be able to discern that she was lying if they hadn't known her. And aside from that, she'd probably unintentionally insulted the woman. Not that she cared much, because this woman didn't seem to have a problem insulting Serenity. She looked at Felix as he said that he'd be gone the whole week. Wouldn't that be fun. Eliade would be taking Sven over to play with Shaira. Great, more interrogations and insults.

Shaira giggled as Felix told Sven to take it easy, obviously pleased with her 'dad's' praise. She started eating again, then looked at Sven. "So when were you going on again?" she asked curiously. She wanted to know how long she had to practice the song. After all, she'd just seen the sheet paper not too long ago, so...she didn't want to screw it up.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 pm

(lol, I love Serenity's thoughts. Great more interrogations)

Eliade's smile slowly faded. "I guess that makes you a good mother," she said before completely turning away from the woman and looking at Shaira. New target. "So sweetheart, where's your dad at?" She asked. "He didn't want to come watch your friend play today?" She leaned forward with a smile.

Felix looked at Eliade as she turned to Shaira and questioned the child. Then to Serenity. He expression was nothing like he thought it would be. He thought she'd be upset, but it didn't look that way.

Sven kept eating. "At the very end. Other people will play though, so it will take a while. After I play and you sing it's dinner time," he said rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. He had a big appetite. Sven glanced at him mom as she questioned Shaira. He was going to answer, but she shot him a glance that clearly said keep your mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Serenity saw the sudden change in Eliade's expression. She held back a sly smile, and kept the same one that she'd had before. It didn't seem the woman liked being insulted as much as she insulted other people. Something told Serenity that something bad would happen when Eliade came over while Felix was away on his mission. Really bad. Serenity's eyes only narrowed slightly when Eliade started questioning Shaira. She was about to intervene, but her daughter was already answering.

Shaira was taking a sip her her grape juice when Sven's mom asked her where her dad was. "Oh, he died a long time ago. But it's okay, because me and Sven are gonna share daddies," she said with a bright smile. She looked at Sven with the same smile. "Right?" she said, taking a bite of crackers and cheese. She didn't mind talking about it. Just like people said, Shaira's personality was like the sun, and nothing could put a damper on it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Sven was glad his friend explained. She didn't seem at all sad and it made him smile. "Yeps," he answered fully. "I told her that we could share my dad since she didn't have one of her own. That's what friends are-" He was cut off when he felt something sharp hit his face. The impact almost knocked him back but he stayed in place. His red eyes instantly watered and his cheek reddened where his mother had slapped him.

Eliade eyes narrowed as the child said that her father died long ago and then turned around and said that her and Sven would be sharing daddies. She looked to Sven who decided he'd speak up as well. He hand swiped across his face quickly. "Who gave you permission?" She asked. Her sweet tone was long gone out the door. She looked at Serenity. "Find someone else who isn't married to be your daughter's father," she spat.

Felix blinked at the sudden scene that was unfolding. He thought that if Eliade hit anyone it would have been Serenity, not there own son. The slap sounded loud and he narrowed his eyes. Standing in one swift movement he pulled Sven away from his mother. The boy looked like he was ready to cry. Felix was silent though as Eliade seemed not to be finished. Her tone and words reminded him of Konny. This was about to get bad. As calm as he was he was far passed pissed at the fact she'd slapped Sven. Had they not been in public he would have probably hurt her. Not here, he told himself. Not while there is this many people around.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Serenity gave a light smile at the two children, but it was quickly replaced with shock as Eliade slapped Sven. What...why'd she do that....? she thought in shock, turning her gaze to Eliade. She'd just barely kept herself from raising out of her seat and making a scene. "Listen, it's not-" she started, but was cut off by a voice she least expected.

Sunshine personality? Whoosh, there goes the sun. Shaira had jumped out of her seat only moments after recovering from the shock of what happened. Sven's mom had just slapped him? Why? Well Shaira was about to find out. "Hey! What the heck is wrong with you, he didn't do anything wrong!" she shouted at Eliade. "What kind of mommy are you!" she said angrily, not caring that she would get in trouble. That mean woman had just hurt her best friend, she wasn't gonna sit around and do nothing!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Eliade quickly turned to the girl as she jumped up and decided she'd try and defend Sven. "Shut you mouth you no good little girl. Mind your own business and stay in a child's place." Eliade snapped. Her voice was low and sinister as though she was daring the girl to do something so she'd have reason to knock her out of her seat.

Felix was aware that people were slowly turning to see what the commotion was. He released the still shocked Sven and looked at Eliade as she went into her defensive snake mode. Felix approached her and stood between her and Shaira who was probably going to be in danger if he didn't. "Eliade." He said sharply. There wasn't much he could do right here and now. Just keep the smaller girl from ending up six feet under.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Serenity looked down at Shaira and put a hand on the small girl's head to keep her from launching herself at the older woman. Yes, Shaira was definitely a fighter, and wouldn't hesitate to attack Eliade if she wasn't stopped. By this time Serenity was already standing. "Shaira, hush," she said, then turned her gaze to Eliade, eyes narrowed. "And you. Don't you dare think you have the right to talk to my child that way," she said dangerously. If this woman didn't cool it, Serenity wouldn't turn out to be so calm anymore. She would not stand here and let this snake talk to her daughter in such a way.

"Shut up you old hag, this is my business!" she yelled at the woman before her mother had a chance to tell her to be quiet. Shaira looked up at her mom, irritated that she was being stopped. She gave a low growl of anger. "Fine." She hurried over to Sven. "Are you okay?" she asked, the anger gone and replaced with concern. Sven hadn't done anything wrong, his mommy was just downright mean!!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm

(LMAO, Shut up you old hag. ROTFLMFAO)

Eliade reached for the child as she told her to shut up and then called her an old hag. The red haired woman was not happy about that. "Why you disrespectful little brat," she said. Eliade was going to teach this child a lesson. She stopped and looked at Serenity. "If you'd teach that no good child of yours some manners I wouldn't need to speak in such a way," she said.

Felix grabbed Eliade by the waist and lifted her up off the ground as she tried to get to Shaira. He wouldn't put it past her to hit the child. And he'd seen Serenity when she was mad. He wouldn't run the risk. "Alright, time to go home." He no longer cared about the people looking at him. "Night Serenity, Shaira. You'll have to excuse us tonight, I'm afraid Eliade has stepped out of line and in addition to that Sven will no longer be preforming tonight." He looked back at his son. "Come along."

Sven sniffled as the first tear fell. He put his hands to his eyes and started to cry. What was happening between the two moms was none of his business. Though he wished Shaira would not get in trouble for sticking up for him. He then looked up as he saw his dad had his mom slung over his shoulder. He almost giggled but stopped. He wouldn't get slapped twice in one day. He only stood up and looked at Shaira. Giving her a quick hug he said. "I'm sorry that I couldn't play with you. Thanks for sticking up for me, hopefully I'll see you later. Oh and he's still your dad," he whispered before releasing her from the hug and walking away, but it seemed Eliade wasn't having being carried away.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm

(LOL!! Thought you'd like that!!)(AND LOL HE SLUNG HER OVER HIS SHOULDER)

Serenity went to step in front of Eliade's reach as the woman went for Shaira. If Felix hadn't picked Eliade up, Serenity would've ended up making her wish that she'd never been born. Her eyes fell nothing short of pissed off on Eliade as Felix said that they were going home. Serenity wouldn't put it past the woman to come over to her house while Felix was away and try to start something, and if that happened, then that woman wouldn't live long. Serenity nodded to Felix with a sigh as he said goodnight. "Yeah, night," was her only response, as she tried to hold herself back from going after Eliade even though Felix had her. What a terrible woman, she thought angrily. How Felix could ever fall for someone like her was beyond Serenity's comprehension.

Shaira looked at Sven as he started to cry, her shoulders dropping. She hugged him back as he hugged her, happy that he wasn't crying anymore. "Yeah, we'll play some other time," she said, her sunshineyness coming back. She gave a very light giggle as he said that he was still her dad. "Good," she said, waving as he started walking away. "Byebye Sven," she called after him. And a sly smile coming over her face, she glanced at Eliade before looking to Felix and waving. "Bye dad!!" she called after him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:44 pm

(lmao, I just love Shaira)

Eliade started to pound on Felix's back as he picked her up. "Put me down," she screamed at him. She continued to kick and scream as he started to walk. When he finally stopped and told them goodnight she took full advantage. She lifted her hand and placed it on his shoulder. She wouldn't have done what she was about to do if Shaira hadn't called him dad. "Let. Me. Go." She said. "Ninja Art: Black Bird." A black aura came over her hand and she pressed against Felix's shoulder. It appeared as though she was slicing through him, but it was just a genjutsu, a very powerful one at that. Once she was free she went for Shaira. She had no kunai on her but she had lots of jutsu.

Felix waved goodbye to the two of them but stopped once he felt Eliade's hand go through his shoulder. He knew it was just a genjutsu, but the mental shock made him drop her. He clasped his shoulder, his eyes narrow. Damn it, I can't move.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 pm

(haha)

Serenity sighed, thankful this ordeal was over, then turned to Shaira as her daughter decided to get one last hit in. "Shaira, that's enough," she said, fully aware of what her daughter was trying to do. She hadn't been looking at Eliade, but when she heard the woman call off the name of a ninjutsu, Serenity quickly turned on her heal only to see that the woman was coming at them. Just don't give up, do you? Good, gives me a chance, and a reason, to teach you a lesson, she thought. She quickly moved in front of Shaira, fully prepared to blow that little b*@#h away, but didn't have a chance to, before something burst in through the doors of the establishment, headed straight for Eliade.

Shaira hadn't stopped at calling Felix dad, she'd also stuck her tongue out at the woman, knowing that the mean woman couldn't resist going after her. She giggled silently when Eliade broke free of her dad's grasp, not knowing the damage she'd done to him. She blinked when her mom got in front of her. Not necessary. she thought plainly, then looked to the door. At that moment a large branch of intertwining vines burst through the door and headed quickly through the crowd and at Eliade. The branch was about the thickness of a tree trunk, so at the speed it was going, it would easily knock Eliade across the room if it hit. And that was what Shaira had been planning. This time it wasn't a game. When her and Sven had been playing with her mom and their dad, she hadn't really wanted to hurt them, so she'd held back. But Shaira wanted to hurt this lady, even if she was Sven's mom. She wasn't a good mommy, so she didn't really care if she hurt the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shai and Sven in Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next