Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWorking on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWorking on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWorking on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWorking on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWorking on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWorking on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWorking on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and sighed. "You're right, Rumiko...I'm sorry, it's just..." Kinaga didn't finish his sentence outloud. It's just what she said.....I...I just can't...get it out of my head....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Rumiko shrugged. "Come on," he said starting to walk again. "You really do need some medical help though sensei." He said with a smile. "I'll even get checked up with you if you like." I wonder what he's thinking.....
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and smiled lightly. "Thanks...You really gonna get checked up, or are you just saying that?" He said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 pm

"I promise," he said with a sigh. "Geez, you act like I'm gonna make sure you're getting your an then run off into the woods hiding from the doctors," he said with a grin. "They couldn't take me anyway. It'd take an entire ANBU squad to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Kinaga grinned and laughed a little. "Really now?" Kinaga stopped and sighed, sounding a little annoyed. "Aw man...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Rumiko smiled then looked at Unabara when he said Aw man. "What up sensei?" He asked. He caught the annoyance in Unabara's voice. "Did you forget soemthing," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and smiled. I can't believe I forgot to pick it up before we left! "I can always go back and get it some other time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 pm

"Get what?" He asked curiously. "I can go get it for you if you like." He said trying not to bounce like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "My other sword. It's stuck in a tree right where we came from. Without that one, this one," he motioned to the single one on his back. "Is pretty much useless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Rumiko leaned Unabara up against a wall. "I'll be back in a minute." He said tking off down the street. He was glad to be free for a while. It seemed Unabara was kind of in deep thought and hadn't been talking much except for Are you okay Rumiko.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Kinaga leaned on the wall. "Okay, be careful," he said, before Rumiko left. He sighed and closed his eyes, with the single phrase do you know who you are? going through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Rumiko pulled the sword out of the tree. It was late and he couldn't see if the bodies where still there. Then again he didn't want to know. What if they were gone, would that mean they were still alive! He took a deep breathe. Pull yourself together and get back to sensei, he told himself as he ran back to the Stealth.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Kinaga opened his eyes, a thought running through his head. They....they wouldn't go after him....he's not an Unabara, so they wouldn't go after him, right.....? Kinaga looked towards the gate and slowly started walking towards it. He knew if they weren't going to go after him, Rumiko was likely to just yell at him for moving. He laughed a little at the thought, but kept walking towards the gate anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Rumiko came to a stop when he saw Unabara. His mouth dropped open and his clenched his fist. If I wasn't in my right mind..... He sighed and walked to Unabara. "Um, sensei, you should be waiting for me by the wall," he said slipping under his arm. "Come on, and I got your sword. You've really gotta stop worrying baout me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Kinaga took his sword and put it on his back with the other one. "Knowing that the Mizuraki clan is around, I can't help it," he said with a small smile. "We barely got out of there before, as it was." I was stupid to let him go back out there alone, they could've still been alive...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Rumiko sighed. "Whatever sensei," he said opening the door. It was utterly quiet. He sat Unabara on a chair. "Stop worrying." He said. "I'll be back. "I'm going to sign you in," he said walking around the corner to the service desk.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Kinaga sighed and slowly leaned back in the chair. He was feeling a bit better than before. Maybe it was just the Lightning Death... He looked around, there were barely any people here, including the nurses. Where is everyone...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Rumiko walked ot the service desk. No one was their. He shrugged. Where is everyone? He walked around a bit but no one was around. He circled back to Unabara. "No one's here," he said thinking that was odd since the doors were unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Kinaga sighed and thought outloud again (he does that alot). "What are the odds of that happening?" Kinaga got up and walked into one of the rooms slowly. He probably shouldn't have been up in his state, but he needed to know what was going on. "No one's in this room either..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Rumiko sighed. "Why can't you stay seated?" He asked annoyed a bit. "Maybe it's closed down," he said realizing just how stupid that was because it looked in a perfect condition. "Maybe they evacuated or something. (Music starts playng: You know the one that happens in Final Fantasy just before a fight breaks out.) ("Why's that music playing Unabara sensei?" Rumiko asked. Jk.)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:26 pm

(lmao)

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "Maybe it's evacuated..." Or maybe...this is a genjutsu.... Kinaga clenched his fist in irritation. Is this a genjutsu....? It seems more real than any genjutsu I've ever been in....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "Calm down, I'll go check out back," he said since they came in through the front. He came back running to Unabara nearly crashing into him. "Oops, sorry." he said. "There's no one outside," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko (you know why you crashed into him right? it was because he started walking again, lol). "That's because...I think this is a genjutus, but....I'm not entirely sure...." After the fight, my senses were dulled, so this could be a genjutsu for all we know....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "If you don't stop walking and go sit down. If this was a genjutsu then it's the realest one I've ever seen," he said. He looked around. It might be though, release. Nothing happened. Maybe I'm just not strong enough to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Kinaga leaned on a wall. "Okay, okay." Kinaga closed his eyes, as if in thought. Release.. Kinaga opened his eyes in irritation. "Maybe this isn't a genjutsu, but we have to figure out what it is then..." Finding out what it's not doesn't help us much.... (normally Kinaga doesn't get irritated this fast). Kinaga sat down leaning against the wall and sighed. What's going on.....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next