Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
L'amore è Beatitudine NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingL'amore è Beatitudine EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSL'amore è Beatitudine EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilL'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayL'amore è Beatitudine EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderL'amore è Beatitudine EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesL'amore è Beatitudine EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPL'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

L'amore è Beatitudine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

L'amore è Beatitudine Empty
PostSubject: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:15 pm

(Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FY3o7YH2Lc&feature=watch_response)

Aiko was on stage playing the piano and singing as she usually did whenever she was preforming. She loved the song she was playing now. She was unaware that Felix was sitting in the audience, nor did she know of what happened between him and Serenity.

Felix had come in at the start of the show. Aiko didn't know he was there, he wanted to talk to her afterwards. His eyes focused on her, he wondered what made her choose today's song. Sitting back in his chair he ordered a glass of water. Felix wasn't about to pick up a habit of drinking. The thought of it made his expression show a hint of hate. Taking a sip from the glass he tiredly watched, very unaware of what was about to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:25 pm

It's been about four months since everything that had happened between her, Hunter, and Felix. Ever since then, Serenity hadn't been herself. It was a habit now, for her to come to this bar, at least twice a week. Serenity wasn't paying attention to anything around her as she walked in, dodging people on the dance floor as she went. Sure, she was dressed up, but only to keep up her appearances. Her expression was almost completely blank, but a hint of sadness shown on it. She'd been this way ever since. When she walked up to the bar and sat down, she didn't see Felix, and said nothing, only nodding when the bartender asked her "The usual?" After a few moments, the voice of the singer onstage struck her interest and she remembered who it was. She froze instantly, her eyes narrowing slightly. If Aiko was here, chances were....Serenity looked down to the bar, only to see Felix sitting there. She closed her eyes for a moment and nearly raised from her seat to leave. Then she decided against it. She didn't care if he saw her. He was dead to her. She would not speak to him, she would not recognize him as being there.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Felix didn't notice Serenity. When Aiko was done he waved her over. She was suprised and hurried over to him. She gave him a hug but he didn't return it. "What's wrong?" She asked taking a seat. Felix shook his head. "Nothing, I just heard you were in town," he explained. Aiko smiled. "I saw Serenity at the other side, you can't see her from here, I don't think." Aiko pointed across the bar. "If you lean this way-" Felix stopped her. "Me and Serenity are done." Aiko blinked. "Done?" Felix shrugged. "We're done, simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Serenity hadn't bothered even looking at Felix after the first time she'd seen him. She'd been doing good so far in blocking him out of her life and memories, but that reflected in her daily demeanor. She could no longer be as cheery as she once was. A small fear passed through her head. Was she becoming emotionless like Felix? She dispelled the thought immediately and simply looked down after taking a drink. She didn't really care what Felix thought of her at this point. But Aiko had been very nice to her, and she honestly hoped that she might come over and say hello, just once. Recently she'd been isolating herself, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 pm

"I don't understand," Aiko said almost quietly, "The two of you were so close." Aiko looked at Felix. "Remember how you were telling me all about her, how did you guys just end that? Why would you?" She asked. "I'm going to go talk to her," she said. With that she got up and went over to Serenity. "Hi there," she chirped. "I love the dress, may I sit?"

Felix shook his head as Aiko questioned him. He didn't feel like talking about it. He didn't want to think about Serenity let alone be anywhere near her. When Aiko said she was going to go talk to her he shook his head. "Suit yourself."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Serenity looked at Aiko and gave a small smile as she came over and said she loved the dress, nodding when she asked if she could sit. "Thank you. You're song was beautiful," Serenity said with that same small smile. "It's been quite a while hasn't it? How've you been?" she asked. She had no reason to be cold towards Aiko. She was a very nice woman, but despite that, Serenity couldn't bring herself to give her anything more than a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:03 am

Aiko flipped her hair. "It has been a while, almost a year," she giggled. "Thank you by the way, I was in the mood for something smooth." She shrugged. "I've been good, just a bit busy. I've been doing alot of traveling lately, I never get a chance to stay at home." Aiko sighed. "How've you been," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:06 am

Serenity admired Aiko's sense of calm. But then again, Aiko hadn't been through what Serenity had. It would be better to say, Serenity envied Aiko's sense of calm. "That's too bad," she said when Aiko said that she never got to stay at home. "I'm glad to hear you're doing well though," she said with the same small smile, then shrugged with Aiko asked how she'd been. "I've been better, but I've been worse too," she told her honestly, with the same smile as before.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:09 am

Aiko wasn't sure how to get into the conversation, but then again she did. "Felix is over there," she said still as excited as ever. "Not sure if you can see him from right here, but if you lean this way you can see that silver hair of his," she spoke. "When I first met him I thought he'd dyed it. Want to go over there instead of sitting by yourself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 am

(lol, but if you lean this way...)

Serenity's gaze dropped as Aiko said that Felix was right over there. "I saw him," she said, but not rudely, the smile faded from her face. She only shook her head slightly as Aiko asked if she wanted to go sit by Felix rather than sitting by herself. "I'm sorry," she said. "I can't. Well...without going into too much detail, me and him have gone our separate ways," she told Aiko, her gaze still down. She then looked back to Aiko with the small smile she'd worn before. "But please, don't let me keep you from him," she told her, again, not being rude about it, but as kind as she could. "I'm sure he came here so that he could talk to you," she told Aiko with the same small smile. Honestly, Serenity wasn't liking this much. She was about to up and leave without even finishing her drink. She wouldn't sit through this the whole night. She couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:20 am

Aiko looked hurt, but she tried again. "What do you mean went your seperate way?" She asked. "Why would you guys do that, you were all he talked about when we were just having conversations," she said. "I thought you guys were close the way he was always talking about you." Aiko shook her head. "I thought you gusy were made for each other." She then put her hand to her mouth. "Ooops," she quickly said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:25 am

Serenity looked a bit shocked when Aiko said that Serenity was all Felix talked about when they were having conversations. But then her gaze turned back towards the ground after she took another drink and her expression was a bit cold. She wouldn't change her mind about him. He was a cold-hearted jerk who'd just toyed with her heart. She wouldn't forgive him for that. Never, not for as long as she lived. "We were close," she said, her expression softer. When Aiko said that she thought the two were made for each other, she merely shrugged without expression. "It didn't turn out so." She wouldn't get emotional over this. Again, as it had been for the past four months, Serenity felt her chest tighten again, as it did when she was put under stress. And the past few months had been nothing but pain for her. She could barely keep herself from crying when she was home by herself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 am

Aiko shook her head. "Serenity, that's what I like to call going through the motions. Sometimes you guys will argue and think you hate each others guts but you really just need some time apart is all," she explained. "I bet, that even though he's not showing it, he's hurting just as bad as you are." Aiko gave a light smile. "Just give it some time, you won't be seperate forever." Aiko's eyes were bright. It wasn't because she wasn't going through the things Serenity was, it was because she knew the two of them were inseperable.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:32 am

Serenity simply looked at Aiko as she said that the two of them would argue and hate each others guts, but would still want to be together. Serenity couldn't help but give a small laugh at that. "Aiko, I don't mean to sound rude, but you have no idea what happened between us," she told her simply with a small smile. She wanted to leave. She wanted to get out of here, go home, and just sit on her couch, by herself. If she knew that either Felix or Aiko were going to be here, she wouldn't have come. Not that she had anything against Aiko.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:44 am

Felix sighed. He need some air. Aiko was taking too long to come back and he didn't want to wait any longer. Getting up he walked right past the two of them without a word, crossed the dance floor and went out the door. He moved a few feet from the door and leaned against the wall. Felix checked his pockets and then pulled out a peice a peice of paper. He read the writing twice before putting the paper back.

Aiko nodded. "I understand," she said when Ser told her she didn't know what the two had been through. She then looked up as Felix walked past him. She looked at Serenity then to the door. "I wonder what goes through that guys head sometimes," she said. Her eyes shimmering. "You going after him? You look like you wanted to leave anyway."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:51 am

Serenity took another drink, not even watching as Felix walked past them. She didn't care. Why....why should she care...the idiot had broken her heart way too many times. She only shrugged when Aiko said that she wondered what went through his head. "Who knows," she said, her gaze on the dance floor, watching some of the couples dancing. It didn't arouse much interest for her though. She couldn't care less. Sure, she was happy for the couples, at the moment anyways. For a select few of them their futures would turn out happy with each other. But for most of them it wouldn't. Serenity looked back at Aiko when she'd asked if she was going after him. "No. But I do have to go home, I have to get rest because I have healings to do tomorrow," she told Aiko. "I'm truly sorry if I ruined your night," she said with an apologetic smile. Nothing she said was sarcastic, but the getting rest for healings was a downright lie. She just didn't want to be here anymore. "It was nice seeing you again Aiko," she said with a small smile, then got up after finishing off what was left in her glass. She started towards the door and went past Felix without looking at him or even acknowledging him. But her step faltered once, as if she was about to turn around. It lasted only a split second though, and she kept walking, without faltering anymore.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 am

Aiko smiled. "You didn't ruin my night, it's always a pleasure to speak with you," she said. "Have a good night, and good luck with your healings tomorrow," she said lightly.

Felix looked up as Serenity walked out. He hoped she didn't expect a hello because she wasn't getting one from him. He folded the paper and put it in his pocket. He wouldn't speak to her for the rest of eternity. He'd only known her for five years, that was like 5 hours for him when compared to mortal time. Sooner or later she'd disappear from his memory.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:04 am

After a few more steps away from Felix, she sighed and stopped. She turned around and took only a few steps towards Felix. "You left some things at my house," she told him without much emotion. Scratch that. Without any emotion at all. She was almost positive she hated him now. She'd been unsure that first day, but ever since then..."Do you want to come get them?" she asked. She wasn't being kind. She just didn't want his stuff all over the house reminding her of him wherever she went.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:09 am

Four months and they were still hating each other. Well Felix didn't hate her, he just didn't care. She hated him, big deal. When she turned and told him he left some stuff at her house he shrugged. "You can just throw whatever it is away," he told her nonchalantly. He looked up at the sky. It wad filled with stars. Felix sighed. He would not say any more.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 am

Serenity only looked at him for a moment, her face still expressionless as he said that she could just throw it away. That was perfectly fine with her. "Whatever," she said, then turned and started walking again. She didn't really care, in fact, she probably should've done that to begin with. But Serenity wasn't a spiteful person, and no matter how much she believed she hated Felix, she wouldn't just throw something of his away. Her gaze dropped again as she walked and the pressure returned to her chest. Why did things have to turn out like this?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:20 am

Felix sighed. He had no idea what he'd left. He didn't care, but he was curious. It could have been something important, but he doubted it. "What did I leave?" He asked. He checked his pockets again and sighed. Not looking at her he shrugged as a cool breeze blew over.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:25 am

Serenity stopped as she heard Felix ask what it was. She looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes sort of glossy. The drink she normally had was quite strong, so at best Serenity was a bit buzzed, although it didn't show very much. "It was a silver case of some sort. I didn't open it," she told him. She didn't know what was in it and she didn't care to know.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:29 am

Felix blinked. He was feeling good about asking. That case wasn't important or anything, he wanted it back. "Can I get it," he asked. He wouldn't say what it was, she didn't need to know. Though personally he was glad she didn't go snopping in his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 am

Serenity looked at him for a moment as he asked if he could get it. "Yeah," she said nonchalantly. She was tired. Maybe she really would go to bed after Felix had gotten his item. Without another word, Serenity started walking towards her house. When they got there, she unlocked the door and walked in. "It's upstairs in your old room," she told him before plopping down onto the couch. She'd taken to locking the door more often ever since the incident for some reason. When Felix had gone past her, Serenity bowed her head slightly and closed her eyes. She was dead tired, and had no clue why. It wasn't really that late, and she hadn't really done anything strenuous.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 am

Felix walked silently behind her, keeping several feet between them. When she got to the door he stopped. He didn't want to go in, but did. He went upstairs, grabbed his case and opened it. "I thought I'd forgotten something," he said and shook his head. Felix flipped the case closed and then went downstairs. "Thanks," he said placing the case in his pocket and headed out the door with any more to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine Empty

Back to top Go down

L'amore è Beatitudine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Shopping District-