Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingL'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSL'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilL'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayL'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderL'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesL'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPL'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

L'amore è Beatitudine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Felix looked at Serenity. "Can I cut you a deal. You tell them to release me and I promise not to do anything until you completely release me while at your house." Felix gave an innocent grin. He then sighed and closed his eyes. "I don't think I'll be needing anything else," he told her. "Beside getting out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he'd cut her a deal. She raised and eyebrow as he stated what it was. "How do I know you're actually not gonna do anything?" she asked with a small grin. She actually thought that she could keep a better eye on him while he was at her house, because she couldn't stay here all the time, she had patients to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Felix tilted his head to the side. "I have stitches, I don't think I'll be doing much movement, as you can see that's true at this very moment." He grinned. "Come on, how'd you feel if you had to be cooped up in here all day?" Felix sat up again and leaned against the backboard. "I swear on my ninja way I won't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that he wouldn't be doing much movement because he had stitches. "Yes, I suppose that's true." She grinned when he asked how she'd feel if she had to be here all day. "Well I don't think I'd have to worry about staying in one spot for as long as you, because I'd never be dim-witted enough to attack a non-human being," she told him with the same grin. "But yeah, I suppose I can check you out," she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Felix moved off the side of the bed and stood up. He leaned against the wall for a moment before walking to the window and leaning out of it. "I've already made a mental note never to do that again," he said with a small cough. "Anyway, it's pretty nice day out." He said quietly. It's days like these that I don't mind suffering from the curse of immortal. Days like these when I can enjoy life, and say 'Life, is good.'
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:06 pm

(actually, serenity already attacked a non-human being, remember? haha)

Serenity almost had a heart attack as Felix got up and walked over to the window. "I-I told you not to move so much!" she said, trying not to sound so alarmed. "You just got out of surgery a couple hours ago!" She then sighed. She went over to one of the little dressers and opened the drawer, pulling out Felix's clothes and putting them on the bed. "Listen, I'm going to go check you out. Get dressed, but try not to overstrain yourself, okay?" she said with a small smile before turning to go out of the room, closing the door behind her. She wouldn't have too much of a hard time convincing the nurses to let him go, especially since she'd be the one taking care of him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:15 pm

(ah, good times)

Felix looked at her. "I heard you the first time, but it's hard to get air when you're on the other side of the room." He said. Felix then looked at her as she said she'd be checking him out now. "Alright." He stayed looking out the window for a moment before dragging himself and the IV stand back over to the bed. He looked at the IV in his arm and then pulled it out. Putting on his pants first he tried putting on his shirt, but lifting his arms above his head hurt, alot. Felix sat on the bed and tried slipping the shirt on. An epic fail to say the least. He sighed. "Where's Nurse Serenity when you need her..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:19 pm

(haha, yeah, sure)(and LMFAO, nurse serenity)

It only took a minute for Serenity to convince the nurse to let Felix out, and that she was personally gonna take care of him. When she came back, she knocked on the door twice before opening it and coming in. She blinked when she saw him sitting on the bed, shirtless. She gave him a small smile before walking over. "Want some help?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Felix looked up when someone knocked on the door. He gave a shrug when she asked him if he could use some help. "I can't lift my arms above my head, is that normal?" He asked. Felix had never been injured the way he did, not bad enough for him to go through surgery at least. He looked down at his shirt awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked if not being able to lift his arms above his head was normal and gave small smile. "Yes, after having such a surgery on your upper body as you had, I'm surprised that you can move your arms at all," she told him with a smile, going over to help him. "Put your arms straight in front of you, or at least as straight as you can manage," she told him, picking up his shirt. When he did so, she slipped it over his arms, helping him put them into the sleeves before slipping the rest of the shirt over his head. She then stepped back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Felix shook his head when she said she was surprised he could move them at all. "It's not easy, but I have a hard time sitting in one spot for too long." He held his arms infront of him and let her help him. When it was all done he dropped his arms. He was getting tired. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Serenity only smiled as he said that he had a hard time sitting in one spot for too long. "Why does that not surprise me?" she said with a smile. When he thanked her, the smile didn't fade. "Alright, let's get you home," she said, going over to him to help him up. She unintentionally had said home as if it was both their homes, but then again, that's what it had seemed like the past five years, so much so that she had even begun thinking that he didn't have a place of his own.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Felix waved her off. "I got it." He said and stood up. "My legs work fine, it's my arms that aren't working." Felix used the bed as support and then moved away from it. He looked at her. "Come on before I not be able to make it out of here." Felix started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Serenity put her hands in front of her in mock defense as Felix told her to back off. "Okay, okay," she said with a smile. She stayed right next to him as they walked. She didn't want him falling over. She hadn't even thinked to ask him if Silence had hit him anywhere else. She didn't really remember much. "Oh, and before I forget to tell you, you have to take medication once a day for the next week and a half so that the stitches don't get infected," she told him as they walked out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Felix walked outside of the room. "Are you serious?" He asked. He didn't want to be choking down medicine for the next week and a half. "You no what, nevermind, let's just get out of here." He started down the hall. Feels like forever. Felix shook his head. Forever is such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he asked if she was serious. "Well yeah, unless you want to stay here for the next week and a half with an IV stuck in your arm," she said with a shrug, smiling when he said nevermind. "Thought so," she said. Her house was only a few minutes away from the hospital, so it didn't take too long for them to get there. Again, since it had been an emergency, Serenity hadn't locked her door.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Felix walked until they made it to her house. He waited for her to open the door before he came in and headed to the stairs. He sat down and shook his head. "A week and a half of this? I don't think I'll make it through today." Felix's medicine was slowly wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 am

Serenity watched him as he went over and sat on the stairs. She sighed. When he said that he wouldn't make it through today, she went over to him and sat on the stair below him. She smiled. "It's not gonna be so bad," she told him. "If you're in pain, just tell me and I'll fix it up," she told him with the same smile. She didn't mind taking care of Felix. If he was happy, then so was she. She didn't want him being in pain.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:09 am

Felix looked at her. What was up with her and that smile. He shrugged as she came and sat next to him. "Just give me my mediciation and something to ease this aching." He said. Felix hated pain, that's why he always said it was the pain that counted. Looking at the door he remembered the time he'd spent with the memoryless Serenity. Felix grinned. That was some babysitting.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:19 am

Serenity looked at him as he told her to give him his medication and something to ease the pain. She pulled the pill bottle out of her pocket and handed it to Felix. She then stopped and blinked before sneezing. She then got up and went into the kitchen, getting a washcloth and wetting it with very warm water, just short of hot, then squeezed it out so it wasn't dripping wet. She brought it back to Felix and handed it to him. "Here, put this on it. It'll relax the pain away," she said, sitting down on the stairs again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:25 am

Felix took the pill bottle from her and got out a pill and swallowed it without much trouble. When she was finished he got the rag from her and slid to the floor and laid down on his back after slipping the towel onto his chest. "I ask for a pain killer, you give me a towel, aren't you funny," he said almost miserably.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

Serenity looked at him and rolled her eyes as he complained. "I never said I was done," she told him. "And I have to be careful with what I give you in combination with what you're already taking," she said. "After it feels a bit numbed, tell me," she told him. She'd honestly never heard Felix complain this much. But then a thought popped into her head. "Haven't you ever had a surgery before?" she asked, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 am

"Afraid you're going to OD me?" He asked. Felix then sat up when she asked about surgery. "This is my first and last time," he told her before laying back down. He closed his eyes. Waiting for numbness, shouldn't take too long. Felix sighed. Waiting, waiting, waiting....I hate waiting.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 am

Serenity shook her head as he asked if she was afraid she was gonna over dose him. "Not exactly," she told him. She just didn't want him going all loopy on her. That was a side of Felix she'd rather not see. Serenity blinked when he said it was his first and last time. "Over 500 years and you've never had a surgery," she said, shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 am

Felix stayed down. Sitting up restricted his breathing. "Yes, I've gone five hundred years without a surgery, and I wish I would have went longer," he said. Felix shook his head. "I'm not as careless as I seem. A few scars are nothing. I don't just go running into danger, it's not my style." Felix looked at her. "I just did what was necessary that day, there was no time to think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L'amore è Beatitudine   L'amore è Beatitudine - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

L'amore è Beatitudine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Shopping District-