Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:20 am

Felix grinned. "It was only a suggestion, and more or so a joke," he said. "But if you ask me, it sounds like this lady is sort of stalking you. Maybe even gathering intellegence. Learning where you stay, what you do, who you associate with, how often you leave your house, when your most likely to be alone." Felix knew this kind of stuff because he had to take down ninja after months of examination.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 am

Serenity shrugged when he said that it had been a joke. She blinked when he said that he thought the lady was gathering intelligence on her. She didn't know how to respond to that. "Is...that a joke too?" she asked, hoping that it was. Serenity wasn't the type of person who made enemies, and having one that serious was really something strange for her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:34 am

Felix looked at Serenity and then grinned. "Of course I'm joking," he told her. He didn't think that lady was that crazy. Who did that kind of stuff anyway? Felix took a sip of water. "I'll be back," he said standing up. "I'm going to go get some fresh air." He then waved at her and walked out the restraunt and leaned against the side of the wall. "Females call us confusing, heh."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Serenity gave a small smile as he said of course he was joking. "Good, you almost had me worried for a moment there," she told him with a small laugh. When he said that he was gonna go out to get some fresh air, she smiled and waved. "Okay," she told him. When he was out she took a sip of her water. This night was going rather well. She wondered how long Felix had been planning on taking her to dinner. She smiled at the thought. (drama time)

Konny's boyfriend had just gotten up to go to the bathroom. She saw her chance then. She'd seen that little homewrecker over there with yet another guy. This was the third man that she'd seen the healer with. Konny was sure that being a healer was just a coverup. After all, most ninja were men, and they all needed to be healed at some point. Konny got up and walked over to Serenity, standing in front of her table. "I see you dragged yet another man into your trap haven't you?" she asked bitterly. Serenity looked at her. "I'm...not sure what you mean Konny," she said honestly. Was she talking about Felix?

Konny rolled her eyes at Serenity's fake innocence. She could see right through it. "Please, you're dragging this one in just like you did Riso. I bet this one has a girlfriend too, doesn't he? You'd better cut this out, because when I find this one's girlfriend don't think for an instant that I'll hesitate to tell her that some homewrecker healer is trying to steal her man. And the same goes with the other two." She gave a disgusted look. "Three men at once, that's sick," she said, then turned her head to make sure her boyfriend hadn't come out of the bathroom. She didn't want him knowing that Serenity was here. She looked back at Serenity. "Don't you go anywhere near my Riso." she said as she walked off. Serenity's gaze fell. She wouldn't argue with the woman it would only make things worse. She gave a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 pm

(omg, this lady just went ham. Hehe, but she crazy as crazy can get.)

Felix wished that he'd taken his jacket with him. It was a bit cold. After a few more moments he went in. He saw the girl from the other table near Serenity and now walking away. Felix had been raised not to hit a woman, even if they deserved it. Though sometimes, some people really, really deserved it. He'd only hit Serenity once of which he could remember, and that was when she'd gotten extremely drunk. This lady here, she was getting on his nerves. Felix walked over to Serenity. "What did she want?" He asked sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he came back and asked what Konny wanted. She gave a shrug and a smile, trying to pass it off like it was nothing. "She threatened to tell your girlfriend that I'm trying to steal her man," she said with a smile and a small laugh. That part was something of a joke to her. But the part that had bothered her most about what Konny had said was the last part of it. She wasn't with three men at once...She wasn't even with two men at once really....
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Felix grinned as Serenity explained. "My girlfriend eh?" Felix looked at Serenity. "I would like to exchange a few words with her," he said. "You should have told her I was your brother or something, I bet that would hvae shut her up." Felix gave a silent laugh.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Serenity couldn't help but give a small laugh as Felix grinned. She shook her head when Felix said he'd like to exchange a few words with her. "Don't bother," she said. She couldn't help but laugh when Felix said that she should've told Konny he was her brother. "You better warn Aiko about her," she told him with a smile. The next time he went out with Aiko, Serenity was sure that if Konny saw her that she'd walk up and tell her something ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Felix doubted that Aiko would believe whatever bull that lady had to offer. Felix turned his head and yawned. "I wonder what would happen if you walked out?" He said. "Maybe she'll come over and try and brainwash me." Felix had never made fun of anyway like this, but that lady deserved it. Felix looked over to the other table. "Where's here boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Serenity giggled a little as Felix said he wondered if the lady would try to brainwash him if she walked out. She shrugged. "You know what, she probably would. But I'm not going to chance it," she said with a small laugh. When he asked where Konny's boyfriend was, Serenity looked over her shoulder. She hadn't realized that Riso had been gone. She looked back to Felix with a shrug. "Not sure. Maybe he went to the bathroom or something," she told him. Only a moment after she said that did Riso return to the table. Serenity blinked and looked again. "Oh, there he is," she said with a shrug. Serenity looked away when Konny cast her a sharp glare. Serenity sighed. "Jeez, I almost feel nervous when she does that," she said honestly. That woman's eyes really were like daggers.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

"Man, she is weird," Felix said. He stood up and looked at Serenity with expressionless blue eyes. "I'm going to go see the people up front, I have to make a phone call and I left all my stuff at your house. Bad timing I know, but it'll only take a second." He then started towards the front, passing my Konny and Riso's table, but not once stopping to provoke them.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Serenity looked curiously at Felix as he stood up. She nodded with a smile as he said that he was going to go make a phone call. Not too long after Felix walked away, the waitress walked up with the bill. When she walked away, Serenity glanced to Konny's table only to see that she was covertly watching Felix pass by. She almost had a disgusted look on her face, but did well to hide it. Riso hadn't really noticed, because he was telling her about some miscellaneous subject.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Felix made the phone call, came back and then looked at the bill. He put the money down and then looked at the remaining dumplings. He picked another up and ate it. "If you want some feel free," he said. He then took another bite. Felix would maybe one day surprise her with some of these dumblings. Maybe whenever she was having a terrible day. Yeah, that would work.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 pm

(lol, awwww, how sweet!)

Serenity looked at him with a smile as he came back. She only shook her head when he said she could have some if she wanted. "No thanks, I'm kinda filled up," she told him with a smile. She really was. Even though Serenity liked food, she had a very small appetite. She was glad about it though, she never liked gorging in anything too much, especially not food.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Felix shrugged. "Alright then, let's get a move on," he told her. "It's getting late and I want to get you home before we can't see infront of our faces." He stood up and pushed his chair in. When she was up too he dropped a tip for the waitress and then started for the door. He held it open for her and then he headed out towards her house. The chilly air made him shudder for a moment. "It's getting cold."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Serenity nodded as he said that they should get a move on. She followed him and smiled when he held the door open for her. She never realized until now how much of a gentlemen Felix could be. It almost made her giggle a little. She shivered a little bit when they got outside. She should've brought a jacket with her. She nodded when he said that it was getting cold. "Mmhm. Winter's heading our way," she said with a small smile. She wasn't a big fan of winter. She loved the summer and the heat far too much. She looked at him with a smile as they walked. "Thank you for dinner Felix," she said with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Felix walked down the street next to her. He gave a grin when she said thanks for dinner. "I wouldn't exactly have called that dinner," he said. "A few dumplings, but if you're happy so am I," he said. Before they got to the house he hesitated before saying, "Um, I found a picture," he said. He bowed his head. "Of you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Serenity looked to the side with a smile and a light shade of blush as he said that he wouldn't call that dinner. She blinked when he said that if she was happy then so was he. The blush didn't leave her face. She felt the same way. If he was happy then so was she. She looked at him curiously as he said that he found a picture of her. "Really? What picture?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Her came the moment that he was dreading. He didn't want to bring up bad memories. But the picture had been bothering him. He remembered that Serenity said that Jake was her fiance, but the picture showed her in a wedding dress. Did that mean that Jake had died on the day of their wedding? Felix shook his head. No, she'd said he died in a rock slide didn't she she? Felix held his hand to his head. This was too confusing. "You were in a wedding dress," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Serenity looked at him. He seemed to hesitate before telling her. When he did tell her though, she stopped dead, her eyes on him. Suddenly she seemed to be at a loss for words. She didn't know what to tell him. Suddenly her gaze dropped. What could she say to that? She hadn't lied when he'd told her that Jake had been her fiance. She started walking again, her gaze still down. "That was from a long time ago," she told him quietly. Well that much was obvious, but she didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Felix turned as she stopped. "A long time ago..." He whispered. When she started to walk he didn't follow. "You told me he died in a rock slide, why were you dressed in a wedding dress?" He asked. Felix didn't read much, but he'd once read in a book called Til Death Do Us Apart about this girl who married this guy named Mark on his death bed. Mark had been in an accident. He'd ended up with second degree burns, but he couldn't live because he had CB. It was a good book.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Serenity looked at Felix when he didn't follow, her eyes sad. She stopped walking and turned to look at him. "He did die in a rock slide," she told him with a sigh. "That was before the accident. We had the wedding planned on that day but there was...a fire," she said, her gaze dropping. "We pushed the day back, and we decided that we'd do a treasure hunt before we tried again," she said. "That treasure hunt just so happened to be his last," she told him sadly. "No one really knew how the fire was started, but almost everything was destroyed in the fire," she said. It wasn't a day she liked remembering and it clearly shown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Felix looked at her as she said that the wedding had been pose-poned.He started to walk. So that explained it. He wondered if there was a meaning to her saying no one knew who started the fire. Did she think that someone had intentionally tried to ruin the wedding. Then again, if they had, the had succeded. "Do you blame yourself?" He asked. People always blamed themselves for everything when someone close died. Maybe not enough attention, probably had they not had an arguement, simple stuff. Maybe it was because they wanted pity. He looked at Serenity. Did she want his pity?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Serenity started walking next to Felix as he started again. When he asked if she blamed herself, she stayed silent for a moment. "I don't know," she told him truthfully. She'd thought about what had happened a lot. And she wasn't sure if it was simple bad luck that had ruined her wedding day, or if it had been the curse. After all, she'd gotten the cursed necklace about a year before the incident. She wasn't sure what to think. Maybe it was her fault for taking the necklace first. But she was glad that she'd been the first one to touch it. She could never, would never, wish such a fate as she had on either her sister or Jake. She didn't want anyone's pity. When she felt that people pitied her, it made her feel weaker than she knew she was. She hated pity as much as Felix did. Maybe more. After a few moments, they reached the house and Serenity unlocked the door, walking in, then closing it behind Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm

"Don't." He told her. One word, he wouldn't say more. Anyone who blamed themselves for a death that could not be prevented only meant weakness. He walked into the house and looked at her for a moment. He had nothing to say. He went to the steps and sat down. He placed his arms back on the steps above him and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next