Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Felix shook his head at her girly little gossiping like act. He bet that Serenity couldn't hold water. "He apologized, I apologized, end of story on that part. He said he wanted me to take care of you or I was a dead man. I said okay. End of story," he told her. Yes, he left out the details, but she didn't need to know everything, unless she nagged him about it, which she probably would so he should have just told her the whole story, but whatever. He wanted to have something to talk about, and what better way to acheive that goal than to leave out major details.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Serenity blinked as Felix said that Jasper apologized, and that Felix had apologized. "Really?" she said, sounding a little shocked. "And that was all that happened during that time you were out there?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Felix grinned. "Yes, we don't hold grudges, for long." Felix shrugged. "I also told him about what happened last year, because he missed the memo. He said he understood, and called me lucky. I'm not sure if I agree with that, but I didn't argue." Felix looked up at her. "Not much happened, I swear. But he cares for you, alot. You should, maybe spend some time with him or something," Felix suggested. Felix guesed that giving the guy a chance wouldn't do much harm. He could put up with it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that Jasper called him lucky. "Lucky for what happened last year? I don't really understand," she said, blinking. Why would Jasper call Felix lucky? What happened last year seemed more like bad luck to her. She blinked when Felix said that Jasper cared for her a lot and said that she should spend time with him or something. "Wha....you sure you're okay with that?" she asked with a slightly raised eyebrow. Serenity knew how Felix got when she hung out with other guys.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Of course I'm not lucky for last year. I'm lucky because I have something that he can't. "No, because you forgave me after all that," he said. Felix simply nodded when she asked if he was okay with it. It's not like we're in a relationship or anything... "Yes, afterall, I've got all the time in the world and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon," he told her. "He deserves a chance, and I don't want to be the person to keep him from having that chance." Mortals don't live forever you know.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Serenity looked down as Felix said that he was lucky because she forgave him. "Oh..." she said simply. She didn't really have a response to that. Serenity looked off to the side as Felix said that he had all the time in the world and Jasper didn't. When he said that Jasper deserved a chance, she simply looked off to the side. "You make it seem like it's simple," she told him. It really wasn't. Serenity wasn't the kind of girl who liked trying to be with multiple people at once. There was Hunter who wanted to be with her, then there was Felix, both of them immortal, and then there was Jasper, who was mortal. She wasn't the kind of girl who went with more than one person at a time, she hated it. And there was one thing that she really felt horrible about. When she thought that Hunter had been mortal and really dead....well, it wasn't long after that she'd kissed Felix. She felt terrible about that. Not...about kissing Felix, but about getting over Hunter's death in that way.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Felix looked at her as she said he made it seem simple. He wasn't in her position so he could do that. He turned around so he could face her. "Sorry to have put it that way," he told her. "When you think about it, we're not...." Felix paused. He had to think carefully. He didn't want her crying. "I don't know how to put it in a way that you won't get hacked off at me. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but I don't remember making anything....offical?" Felix looked like a puppy who'd just made an accident on the new carpet. But maybe...the whole 'I Love You' thing... "Sorry," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Serenity looked at him as he apologized. She didn't always get mad at him, did she? We're not what...? she thought. She blinked and looked down when he said he didn't remember making anything official. She couldn't help but give him a small smile when he said sorry a second time. She slid down on the floor next to him with the same smile. "It's not your fault," she told him with that same small smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Felix didn't grin or smirk as she said it wasn't his fault. She still hadn't answered his question, even if he hadn't really asked one. "Um, so..." Felix sighed, he wasn't sure where to take this conversation. It was complicated. As a mortal he didn't have to worry about all this because he knew he loved Mer, but as an immortal he was unsure because he was afraid to get hurt. He sighed. "I think...I don't know what to say," he said. "What are we?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he seemed a bit...well, unsure of what he was going to say next. She blinked when he sighed, giving him a questioning look. She opened her mouth to speak after his question, but no sound came out. She didn't really have an answer. "I..." she looked down. "I don't..." she sighed. "I don't know," she told him truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Felix gave a small laugh at her answer. He couldn't help it. "Hopeless," he told her and stood up. His blue eyes were dancing. "Oh well, some things can't be answered." He looked down at her. "May I treat you to dinner?" He asked with something that came close to a smile but didn't quite make it. He'd said he'd treat her to dinner, when he was back in the hospital. He then grinned. "Oh, I complete step two," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Serenity turned slightly red as he laughed at her. "S-stop calling me that," she said quietly, turning her head to the side in embarrassment as he called her Hopeless. She blinked and looked at him as he stood up. When he said that some things couldn't be answered, she nodded in agreement. "We'll figure it out eventually," she said with a small smile. She blinked in surprise when he asked if he could treat her to dinner. "Dinner?" Her smile returned. "Sure," she said, pulling herself up. "Just give me some time to get ready," she told him. When he said he completed step two, she looked at him questioningly. "What was step two?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Felix nodded. "You don't need to go all out, casual will do," he told her. He started for the stairs but stopped as she asked what was step two. "Forgiveness, Acceptance, Control." He shrugged. "But I have to work on Control." He wouldn't explain why though. He grinned and headed up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Serenity nodded as Felix said that casual would do. "Ok, give me...." she looked up thoughtfully for a moment. "Maybe fifteen minutes will do," she told him with a smile. She blinked when he said what the second step was. When he started up the stairs again, Serenity looked down. "Forgiveness, Acceptance, Control..." she said quietly then gave a small giggle. "That's my Fe," she said quietly to herself as she started up the stairs. When she got upstairs, she brushed her hair out, then looked through her clothes before putting on a midnight blue dress. It wasn't really fancy, as far as Serenity was concerned, it was definitely casual enough for dinner. She wasn't really big on casual. After putting the dress on, she went over to her mirror and put her hair up in a bun, but not all of it. About half of it was in a bun and the other half hung down flat. It had only been about ten minutes before Serenity started downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Felix had taken a quick shower and found something from his bag worth wearing. He said casual so that was what he'd go with. Coming downstairs he waited for Serenity. His hands in his pocket he'd left his jacket upstairs, he wouldn't need it. When Serenity came down he shook his head. "I thought I said casual."

Felix's Outfit
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as she came down, stopping at the bottom of the stairs as he said that he'd thought he said casual. She turned her head to the side slightly hiding something of a pout. This had made her a little embarrassed. "This is casual," she said almost in a mumble. Just then a thought popped into her head. Why didn't she just put on a skirt and a nice top or something instead of getting into a dress? She held back a sigh of irritation. But it was more towards herself than towards Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 am

Felix grinned. "Really?" He asked. "I always thought....oh no matter, you ready to head out?" He asked her. Felix started for the door waving her to follow. He had never seen Serenity in a casual outfit. Though he had to admit she was stunning in the outfits she did wear, such as the ones he'd seen her in when they were at the bar. Felix stopped at the door and looked over his shoulder at her. "Comin?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 am

Serenity blushed as Felix grinned. She would feel so out of place going overdressed like this. When he asked if she was coming, she'd already started up the stairs. "I'll be back down in a minute. I don't want to be overdressed for something casual," she told him, disappearing into her room. The small bit of embarrassment she felt was obvious in her voice. Closing the door when she got into her room, she opened up one of her drawers and looked through it. She had plenty of skirts she could wear, and nice shirts to go with them. She found a black skirt and a pink shirt that she could wear. She didn't remember the last time that she'd actually dressed casual around anyone. She just wasn't the type of girl anymore. When she was mortal, of course she didn't mind dressing casually, even though it wasn't all too appropriate for the time. But if it had been she would've definitely dressed as such. Serenity also pulled her hair out of the bun, brushing it out once. It cascaded down to almost waist length and covered her shoulders a little. After about five minutes, Serenity returned downstairs with her head tilted a little. "Better?" she asked with a small smile.

Serenity's outfit, cept the skirt's a bit longer, like knee length.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 am

Felix looked at her as she said one moment. "Um...it wasn't that serious." Feix sighed and went into the kitchen. He got a cup from the cabinet when a picture fell down onto the floor. He tilted his head to the side and picked it up. It was Serenity, in a dress, but it wasn't any dress, it was a wedding dress. Felix wasn't sure what to do with the picture for a moment. When he heard Serenity coming back he swiftly placed the picture back were it'd fallen from and then moved to the door. "I never said the first outfit was a problem..." He shrugged. "You hair is extremely long..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 am

Serenity looked at him with a shrug as he said that he never said that the first outfit was a problem. "Oh well, I didn't want to be overdressed," she told him with a smile. She looked off to the side when he said that her hair was extremely long. "I know. I was going to cut it before you came back home, but I just didn't expect you to be home so soon," she told him, then looked at him with a smile. "Anyways, let's go," she said, starting to the door with an almost child-like air of excitement about her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 am

Felix shrugged and then turned his head as she stated she was planning on cutting it before he got back. "Oh," he said and opened the door before she could bounce all the way there. She was such a child. Felix didn't want to go to the bar, it was a chance Aiko would be there since she was in town. He just wanted it to be him and Serenity. He looked up at the sky. "Any place specific you wish to go?" He asked. "Everything is on me." Felix had no problem with money, he rarely spent it as he collected from his missions.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 am

Serenity looked at Felix as he asked if there was any place in specific she wanted to go. She took a moment to think and when she did think of something her eyes practically lit up. She nodded with a bright smile. "Yeah, there is one place," she said a little excitedly. "They have the best dumplings, but I haven't been there in so long. I love going there, especially since I'm not so great a cook when it comes to dumplings," she told him excitedly as she started walking. "You just have to try them," she said looking at him with the same bright smile. She was sure that Felix had never pegged her as the type to get excited over food, but she secretly loved food, and loved trying all sorts of different new foods. She didn't mind letting Felix see that side of her. The side that got excited over things other than treasure hunts.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 am

Felix was caught off guard at her sudden burst of excitement over...food... "Um, alright, lead the way?" He had never seen her like this before. And he sure didn't do all that picky eater stuff either. Beggers couldn't be chooser, though he was no begger. He just chose to keep things simple. He shook his head. This was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 am

Serenity smiled and nodded when he said to lead the way. "It's actually not very far, it's right around the corner," she told him. She almost grabbed Felix's hand and started leading him there, but she refrained herself and kept her pace to a walk, with a light bounce in her step every now and then. She really hadn't been to this place in months, or maybe it was years, but either way, she was really excited to go. And to have Felix actually take her was just making this night that much better for her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:01 am

Felix followed less excitedly. He wasn't a bit dinner person. When she claimed it was right around the corner he was surprised that she didn't eat there everyday. He gave a small grin. "So, are these dumblings just that great or are you just really hungry?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next