Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

(lmao, he's so stupid)

Felix kept flipping the kunai, but stopped when Jasper and Serenity came out the room. He pointed kunai at Jasper as he made his smart ass comment. "Too long? Hardly," Felix replied. "I've got all the time in the world and more, it's you who should be a bit worried, your life isn't as long. I'd actually be willing to cut it short for you." He said the last bit a bit more quietly. Felox put the kunai up and then stood up. His eyes narrow.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 pm

(shush you)

Jasper's eyes flashed as Felix said that he was the one who should be worried. He gave a small laugh. "And yet I'm not worried at all," he said. His grin faded when Felix whispered something. "You wanna say that louder?" he asked, taking a step towards Felix.

Serenity by this point had gone and sat on the couch with a sigh. When Felix whispered something, and Jasper called him out on it, she only shook her head. "Alright boys, play nice now, let's not start any fights," she told them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Felix smirked as Jasper's grin faded. He waved his hand as he sat back down on the stairs. Jasper was the least of his worries. "If you didn't catch it the first time that's your problem," he said. "I'm not a tape recorder, I don't repeat myself twice." Felix looked at Serenity as she told them to play nice. He was close to telling her to stay out of it, but he knew his manners.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Jasper looked at Serenity as she told them to play nice. He didn't really like it when she talked like she was someone's mother, but he overlooked it, because it was a very minor flaw to him. He shrugged when Felix said that it was his problem if he didn't catch it the first time and his sly smile returned. "Whatever," he said, then turned to Serenity. "Thanks for your help. I'm sorry I can't stay longer, but I have to go report to my superiors," he said before walking towards the door with a small wave. "Later Kuriyama," he said as he closed the door behind him.

Serenity nodded as Jasper said that he had to report to his superiors. "You're welcome," she said as he thanked her. "Take care of that arm," she told him before he walked out. When he closed the door behind him, she sighed. She then got off the couch and walked over to Felix, taking her usual seat on the stair below him. She smiled and leaned her head on his leg. "Now I see what you mean when you said that you were having trouble with the control part of step two," she said with a small laugh. She wasn't really laughing at him, but she could see that those two hated each other.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Felix shrugged at Jasper's whatever. He then watched the guy as he turned and told Serenity he had to leave. Felix was relieved. "Later," he told said at Jasper's departure. Felix didn't look looked at Serenity, he just shook his head when she said she understood why he was having issues with control. "I was behaving myself," he told her. "He's the one with a mind filled with unpleasant thoughts." Felix had barely even noticed she'd put her head on his leg. He was still looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Serenity took her head off his leg and looked at Felix with a smile when he said that he was behaving himself. "I heard that little comment of yours by the way," she told him, her eyes shining with amusement. When she noticed he was still looking at the door, she sighed. "Felix, calm down," she told him with a small giggle. She didn't want today to turn bitter just because of Jasper's arrival, though it was probably too late for that. Serenity slid up a step, next to Felix and tilted her head with a smile. "Forget him, okay?" she said with the same smile, nudging him a little.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Felix blinked and then grinned. "Oh, you heard that?" He asked almost innocentlty. He then shook his head when she told him to calm down. "I am calm." His next remark was a bit light after she'd come up to the same step as him. "I'm not worried about him, I was thinking is all," he told her. It wasn't exactly a lie. Anyway, he didn't want to worry about that loser anyway. He patted Serenity on the head. "Breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Serenity gave a small giggle as he asked she'd heard that. That response of his sounded a little too innocent. "Yes, I heard that," she told him, almost sounding a bit accusing, but more teasing than anything. She couldn't help but giggle a little as he patted her on the head. "What am I, a cat?" she joked, using his line about the pillow from yesterday, just to tease him a bit more. When he asked breakfast, she smiled and stood up. "Sure! What would you like for breakfast today?" she asked with a smile. She was in a good mood. That hadn't been ruined by Jasper. She was still glowing a little from what had happened the night before, but if Felix asked, she wasn't gonna tell him that was why she was in a good mood, because he'd just tease her about it. Of course, he probably knew that was why she was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Felix nodded when she asked if she was cat. "Yes, you're a cat," he told her. A very, very, very old cat. When Serenity stood up and asked what he wanted for breakfast he shrugged. "Eggs..." He didn't care what she fixed. He just wanted some food in his stomach. He then turned his head to the side. "Just why are you in such a good mood?" He asked. "Earlier you looked panicked." He stood up and started for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:02 pm

(lmao, and he's still thinking it! ha!)

Serenity smiled and rolled her eyes as he called her a cat. She was tempted to call him a bear again, but refrained herself from doing so. She nodded and started into the kitchen when he said eggs. "Oh, no reason," she said with a smile as Felix asked why she was in such a good mood. "I'm just not used to waking up so late, so I kinda panicked a little," she told him with a smile as she got the frying pan and eggs out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Felix walked in and took a seat at the table. He laid his head down and closed his eyes. "I know you were panicked, you trip twice," he said. "You should be less tense." He put his hand over his head. "No reason isn't an answer either." He felt like teasing her, but decided against it. It wasn't really important, and she was armed with a skillet.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Serenity turned the heat on on the stove and sprayed the pan, putting the eggs on right after. She shrugged when he said that she tripped twice and that she should be less tense. "I know, but it's not as easy as that for me," she told him. She had a hard time relaxing, no matter where it was. When he said that no reason wasn't an answer, she walked over to him and tapped his forehead with a smile. "If you can't figure it out, then there's no reason for me to tell you. Erego: No reason," she told him with a smile, going back over to the eggs. Since eggs cooked fast, she had to keep an eye on them so they didn't burn. Sure Serenity could be a kid most of the time, but she knew how to be an adult. In her mind, she was the perfect age between child and adult: nineteen. Felix would probably grin at her and maybe even chuckle if she told him that. And who knew, maybe she would tell him that at one point.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Felix just stayed quiet. Even I have my worries, but not as many as you. How do you make time for the things you cherish most if your constantly worrying over such simple things? Or do you worry about those things that you cherish? Felix glanced upwards as she tapped his forehead. "Yesterday," he said and then closed his eyes back. He wasn't as dumb as he was letting on to be at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Serenity smiled at him as he said yesterday. "Maaybe, maaybe not," she said, flipping the eggs. It took years of practice to learn to be able to flip eggs so that the yolk didn't break, but Serenity had that years of practice, and many more years to come. She looked at him as he closed his eyes. "Still tired?" she asked, her voice soft. Serenity could be calm if she wanted to, it really wasn't that hard for her. She just preferred pretending to be happy all the time so that others around her became happy. But it wasn't the case with Felix, because she really was happy around him. There was still a lot Felix didn't know about her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Felix grinned. "Don't you just ever answer a question straight forward?" He asked. "Yesterday you told, 'Every girl dreams of having kids one day.' That was not a straight forward answer. Today it's 'maybe, maybe not.' What's next, 'To be or not to be.'?" Felix sighed. "Women." He paused for a breif second. "No, I'm just being lazy."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Serenity shrugged when Felix asked if she ever answered a question straight forward, then paused, blush covering her face, when he brought up her answer to their little 'discussion' about kids the day before. Why'd you have to go and bring that up? she thought, a little embarrassed. She shook her head as he asked what was next to be or not to be? "No no no, it would be: I guess I don't give you straight answers, now do I?" she said with a grin, putting the eggs on a plate and giving it to him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Felix sighed at her answer. He then grinned. "You're blushing," he said. He then sat up as he heard her approaching him. He took the plat and then picked up his fork. "Thank you," he said before taking a bite and then another. He didn't have an immense appetite like before. He was back on normal status. He looked at her for a moment then went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 am

Serenity looked at him with a smile as he grinned and told her she was blushing. "You're gonna hafta come up with some new material Fe, that's gettin a bit old," she teased with a smile. Honestly, she was getting used to him telling her that she blushed. Serenity then put a single egg on for herself. She wasn't really all that hungry, but she was gonna at least eat something. She didn't want Felix pestering her about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 am

Felix shrugged. "Oh well, it was fun while it lasted," he told her. He watched as she cooked a single egg. Who does stuff like that anyway? He gave a small sigh and then checked his pockets. He looked at the time and then finished his food. He pushed the plate back and then crossed his arms behind the chair holding onto the sides to keep them locked. "A single egg?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:15 am

(oooh, he was lookin for a cig)

It only took a minute for the egg to cook, and Serenity glanced at Felix as he asked about it. "I'm really not all that hungry, but I have to eat something," she said with a shrug. She then put the egg onto a plate and sat down. She'd take care of Fe's plate with her own. After taking a bite, she looked up thoughtfully. "I think I might cut my hair tomorrow, but I'm not sure." She looked at Felix with her head tilted a little. "Hey Fe, do you like my hair better longer or shorter?" she asked. She'd cut her hair depending on his answer.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 am

(Was not)

Felix looked at her as she said she had to eat something. "True, but I don't think a single egg will cut it." He shrugged. "But if you like it, I love it." Felix then went back to just thinking about nothing until she brought up cutting her hair. "Please don't ask me for my opinion," he said and ended it at that. It was her hair, he had no say in it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 am

(LIES)

Serenity only shrugged as he said that he didn't think a single egg would cut it. "Well, I don't really have an appetite for any more than that," she said, taking another bite. She tilted her head a little as Felix said not to ask for his opinion. She would've gone on to ask why not, but she didn't want to pester him. "Well....okay then," she said with a shrug, finishing off the rest of her egg. She then took both her and Felix plates, rinsed them off, and placed them in the dishwasher. She put the skillet into the sink and filled it up with water and a bit of soap and let it sit, then went into the living room and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:43 am

Felix liked how calm the two of them were being. Just one of those days that it was like, I don't give a, fill in the blank. Felix looked up to the ceiling and then turned his head to the side as she got up and started to clean the dishes. Did she ever not clean? He stayed seated in the chair, even after she'd left into the other room. "What a hassle." He got up and went into the living room and fell back onto the floor. His arms crossed behind his head. "What's on tv?" Felix didn't watch tv, but he was bored.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 am

Serenity looked at Felix as he fell back on the floor with his arms crossed behind his head. For some reason the night before popped into her head. She'd heard how fast his heart was going afterwards, and going that fast it had to be producing quite a bit of adrenaline. Serenity couldn't help but wonder how far Felix would've went before he started regretting it. She blinked. What nasty thoughts I'm thinking, she thought, shaking her head. She looked back at Felix as he asked what was on tv. She shrugged and grabbed the remote, turning it on. "I don't know, let's check," she said with a small smile. Turning on the tv, she started flicking through channels. There were game shows, soap operas, random movies....nothing Serenity hadn't seen before. "Anything in specific you wanted to watch?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:01 pm

(Bad Serenity, bad, you've had too much time around Jasper. *Fangirls snicker in the background*)

Felix stared at the opposite wall. His mind somewhere else. He'd completely forgotten about the tv for tthe moment. Lately he'd been doing alot of thinking for no reason at all. Looking up when she asked what he wanted to watch he merely grinned. "I don't watch tv, unless I'm extremely bored." He then shrugged and curled into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next