Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Felix went into his room and took a hot shower. When he came out he got dressed in an all white outfit and laid on the bed for a few minutes. He couldn't sleep. Sitting up he walked out the room. The lights were out and he didn't hear Serenity. He walked to her room and peaked in. She looked sleep so he left her alone. Felix walked down stairs, staying very silent. He sat at the botom and gave a low sigh. "I wish she was up."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:36 pm

After about 15 minutes of laying there trying to shut herself down, she gave up with a sigh. Normally if she didn't get to sleep within 20 minutes, she wasn't going to sleep that night at all. Getting up, she looked out the window for a minute. The sky was cloudless and the moon full. The trees showed that there was a light wind. With another sigh, Serenity went out of her room and started silently downstairs. She didn't want to wake Felix up. She didn't bother changing out of her pajamas. She'd do that in the morning before Felix woke up. Serenity's pajamas consisted of pink pajama pants made of material that felt very similar to silk and a simple white spaghetti strap tank top. She didn't bother with getting fancy PJ's, since no one ever saw her in them. She didn't really realize until the last moment that Felix was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, because she nearly tripped over him. She stopped before she ran into him though and blinked. "Felix? I thought you went to bed," she said, looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Felix had made a travel to the kitchen before Serenity came down. He opened the cabinet and pulled the picture down. He looked at it for a good long time. "Heh, doesn't she just look happy." He grinned and then put the picture back before going back to the steps. He closed his eyes and took a moment to think until he heard someone coming down the stairs. He looked at Serenity's voice. "Huh? Oh...I couldn't sleep. Why are you up?" He asked. Felix looked at her outfit and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he looked at her and asked why she was up. She gave a shrug. "Same here, just couldn't get to sleep," she told him. She blinked when he caught his smirk. When she realized that she was still wearing her pajamas, she blushed. "What are you smirking at?" she asked, turning her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Felix looked up at her as she said she couldn't sleep either. He nodded and then shook his head. "You know what I'm smirking about," he said. "It's your pajamas, is that real silk?" He asked. Felix then stood up. "Let's take a seat on the couch," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Serenity's blush didn't fade as he said that it was her pajamas. Her gaze stayed to the side as he asked if it was real silk. "No, it's not. I don't go for that kind of extravagance," she told him simply. She looked at him as he said they should sit on the couch. She then shrugged. "Okay." She wouldn't bother changing out of her pajamas that very moment, only because Felix had already seen them anyways and changing right then would be a waste of energy. Serenity sat down on the couch and looked at Felix, her head tilted slightly. "So why do you decide now of all times you want to sit on the couch?" she asked with something of a giggle. She didn't really care, she was glad that he was finally gonna sit on something other than the steps and the floor.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 pm

"Still looks nice regardless," he told her. Felix walked over to the couch but didn't sit. When she sat down and asked him why he chose to sit on the couch now of all times he shrugged. "Why do I have to give an explanation?" He asked. Felix smirked and took a seat. "What the heck. Let's see, the couch is more comfortable, I'm getting tired of sitting on the floor, and I wanted to sit by you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that it still looked nice. "Thank you," she said, a hint of meekness in her voice. When he asked why he had to explain, she shrugged. He didn't really have to, she was just curious. She would've told him that but a second later he started explaining anyways. She blushed a little and looked down when he said that he wanted to sit by her. "Well...no one said you had to sit on the floor all the time," she said, looking at him with a small smile. "Honestly, I wish you would sit by me more often," she told him with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm

"Don't get too comfty," he told her. His voice mock dark. Felix then leaned back and grinned. "I have a question Serenity, I've never asked you before, but what's your favorite color?" He asked. He was guessing pink because he'd seen her wear it twice today. And most peoples pj's told their favorite color, but he could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes playfully as he told her not to get too comfy. "Mmhm, okay then, I won't," she said, just as sarcastically. She looked at him with a smile as he leaned back with that grin of his and asked what her favorite color was. She looked down meekly with a smile. "Well, I know it might be a little cliche, but my favorite color is pink," she told him, then leaned back and looked at him with a smile. "What about you?" she asked. "You have a favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 pm

"Heh, just as I thought." Felix gave a small laugh. "Ironically it is," he said when she said it was a cliche. Felix looked at her as she asked about his favorite color. Felix wasn't sure if he had a favorite color. He thought for a moment. "I don't have one," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Serenity looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he said that it was just as he thought. "How'd you figure that it was pink?" she asked, forgetting that she'd worn a pink shirt earlier. When Felix said he didn't have a favorite color, she shrugged. "Well, you're not really the only one," she told him. She knew many other people who didn't have a favorite color.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 pm

"Well, first off you were that pink shirt today, which I didn't notice until I saw your pj's." He pointed to her pants. "Pajamas tell everything, most of the time at least." Felix shrugged as she said he wasn't the only one. "Just when I though I was unique," he joked. His blue eyes were becoming lazy, but he wanted to stay up, just to talk to her. Normal conversation, it was something he hadn't done in a while.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Serenity blinked when he mentioned her pink shirt. "Oh yeah, I did wear that today, didn't I?" she said, looking up thoughtfully. When he said that pajamas told everything most of the time, she smiled. "Not yours apparently," she told him with the same smile. She gave a small giggle when he said just when he thought he was unique. "Oh trust me Felix, despite your color preference, you are definitely one of a kind," she teased with a small giggle. She gave a small yawn, but still didn't feel any sleep coming on. She really didn't want to go to bed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 pm

He couldn't help but laugh quietly when she looked up thoughtfully. "Someone has bad memory," he mumbled. He took a moment to look at his all white outfit. "I'm neutral is all." He shrugged and then pushed her lightly when she said that he was one of a kind. "Good to know, I like my indiviuality." Felix looked across the rooom. "Just when do you planon going sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Serenity stuck her tongue out at Felix when he said that she had a bad memory. "Do not," she said in defense, but her face held a smile. She gave a small laugh when he lightly pushed her. She liked when Felix was playful in a way that didn't involve teasing her. She tilted her head when he asked when she planned on going to sleep. "Whenever I feel tired enough to fall asleep," she told him with a smile. "And don't let me keep you awake if you feel like you're about to fall asleep," she told him. Little did Felix know, on nights that she couldn't fall asleep immediately, she really wasn't able to fall asleep for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:11 am

Felix looked at her. "You're so immature," he said when she stuck her tongue out. Now he had ammo to use against her. "I think you've had one too many energy drinks to go to sleep. You're going to be up from now til next year." He then rubbed his hand through his hair. "You're not going to keep me from sleeping either." Felix then gave another smirk that was followed up by a quick flash in his eyes. "You're old..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:21 am

Serenity gave a mock pout as Felix called her immature. "Am not," she said. She blinked when he said that she'd had one too many energy drinks. A small grin crossed her face when he said that she'd be up from now until next year. She laid on her back and put her head on his lap so that she was looking up at him with that same small grin. "Well then I guess that means you're gonna hafta deal with me 24/7 for the next year," she told him playfully. Her eyes flashed dangerously when he whispered that she was old and she sat up and flicked him on his forehead. "Stop calling me that!" she said in irritation, blush covering her face. She was still in a playful mood, that little comment didn't change anything, but now she kinda wanted to smack him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 am

(EVIL)

Felix secretly nodded when she disagreed about being immature. "Mature people don't pout," he teased. When she laid her head on his lap he crossed his arms. "What am I, a pillow?" He asked. Of course he was only joking. "There is no way I'm dealing with your hyper self 24/7. I need a break," he joked. He then sat back when she flicked him. He rubbed his head. "Don't get mad at me because you know it's true," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am

Serenity's eyes narrowed a little when Felix said that mature people didn't pout. She'd give up that argument. She started laughing a little when Felix complained about her laying on him. "Yep, you're my comfy Felix-bear pillow," she said with a laugh, bringing back an old nickname she knew he couldn't stand, just to tease him even more. She couldn't help but giggle a bit when he said that he wouldn't deal with her 24/7, that he needed a break. "The invincible Felix? Need a break? Ha, never!" she joked with a laugh. She stuck her tongue out at him again when he said not to get mad at him because it was true. "Make up your mind, will you, am I old or am I a child?" she joked, laying back down with her head on his lap looking up at him again. "Yep, comfy Felix-bear pillow," she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:00 am

Felix was tempted to push her off of him when she called him that ridiculous name. "Don't call me that," he said. He then smirked and leaned forward. "You're a very, very, very old lady that acts like a two year old," he told her. He patted her on the head, his smirk turning to a grin. "Does that simplify it for you," he asked. "In other words your a child trapped in an very, very,very, very, old lady's body." He couldn't stop himself from laughing at that. He'd probably just pissed her off and if she hit him for it, he'd push her off the couch.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Serenity grinned when he said not to call him that. Now she had ammo. The grin faded into a frown when he called her a very, very, very old lady who acts two. That'd done it. Without sitting up, Serenity slapped Felix across the face, but not hard. She then turned on her side, her head still on his lap, but now she was looking away from him. "Fine then! I'll stop calling you a comfy cuddly Felix-bear when you stop calling me old!" she said with a small grin, sounding very much like a child. Truth be told, his lap was comfy. She wasn't going to say that seriously though, it would ruin the playful mood.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Felix blinked when she slapped him. Okay, he had it coming, he knew that when he called her old, but still. When she turned and said that she'd stop calling him that stupid name when he decided to stop calling her old he shrugged and pushed her off of him and onto the floor. Felix then stretched out on the couch so that she couldn't sit down. His arms crossed behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Serenity's eyes widened in surprise as he pushed her off the couch. She sat up for a moment after landing and blinked, then looked at him with a small grin as he spread out on the couch. "Meanie," she said with the same grin. When he crossed his arms behind his head, she snickered and then crawled onto the couch and laid on top of him, crossing her arms on his chest and laying her head on them, so that her gaze was on Felix's face. "You think you're slick don't you?" she giggled. "That's okay, I don't mind laying on you. After all, you are a really comfy pillow," she told him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Felix chuckled lightly when she sat there on the ground. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked in a sly voice. He then blinked as she laid on him. "Youre heavy," he said. "And for the last time, I'm not your pillow." Felix turned his head. "You know, I can easily lift you up and place you back on the floor," he told her. His eyes flashed devilishly.

*Fangirls sneak in and take a seat. Each one whispering*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year, Big Surprise   1 Year, Big Surprise - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year, Big Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next