Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Taken - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Taken - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTaken - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTaken - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Taken - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTaken - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Taken - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTaken - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Taken - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Taken - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTaken - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTaken - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm

(.........oh yeeaah.......)

Seirath only shrugged when Felix corrected him. "Call it what you will." He grinned when he saw the mortal's eyes closing. Throwing Felix to the ground, he wasted no time on his next assault. He laid his foot on top of Felix's chest and pressed down. Hard enough to shatter bones. Looking at the pouches at Felix's side, his eyes gleamed with amusement and he bent down, taking one of the knifes from the pouch he'd seen Felix take the kunai from earlier. He held it in front of him a moment and examined it, his foot still on Felix's chest. He tossed it up and caught it before throwing it at one of Felix's arms just for fun. He wanted to see just how much those knives really hurt, and of course he wasn't going to try it on himself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm

(lol)

Felix hit th ground and coughed. The second that guy set his foor on his cchest Felix had to hold back a scream. One reason was that his back had been injured when he smashed against the wall and two was because the guy was crushing his bones. He tried to pull away from the guy but was failing miserably. Felix wasn't sure how he was going to get out of this and even less sure of what was going on when the guy took one of his kunai. It didn't take long to figure it out. Out of pure instinct Felix reached for his arm when the kunai peirced it. "I'm going to kill you," Felix spat bitterly. He then dropped back to the ground feeling exhuasted. Felix coughed again. The pressure on his chest was leaving him winded. Pulling a kunai out with his good arm he aimed it right at Seirath's calf.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Seirath grinned when Felix stated that he was going to kill him. He laughed. It wasn't a bitter laugh, or a sarcastic laugh. Somehow Seirath found that statement to be funny. "You should consider the position you're in before making such threats," he told him, chuckling. The grin faded though and Seirath stumbled back a step when Felix stabbed him with one of those knives. He didn't bother taking it out, but instead picked up Felix by the throat again and slammed him against a wall and held him there. "You just don't know when to give up, do you?" He slammed Felix against the wall a second time as he said do you.

Serenity didn't know what she was seeing and hearing. She saw the same blackness from her vision. But there were no eyes. This time it was just darkness, and a voice. She recognized the voice as Seirath's. Then she'd heard Felix say that he was going to kill him. What's going on? she thought. She tried to move, but her body felt paralyzed. She couldn't even open her eyes. Come on, move....move, move, move already! she kept thinking to herself, as if it would help any. She wanted to help Felix. She knew from what'd happened with Jasper that things were not going well.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Felix rolled away the moment the guy stepped back. Everything hurt. As he tried to put some distance between them he was once again lifted by the throat and slammed into the wall. Felix didn't resist. I wanted to save her, I really did, but... Felix blinked once. Darkness was clouding his vision. But he's too strong. He shut his eyes completely as he was once more slammed against the wall. I'm sorry Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Seirath gave a small laugh as he saw the ninja stop resisting. "I guess I was wrong. Maybe you do know how to give up." He threw Felix on the ground and pressed on his chest with his foot once more with a small grin. "Just for good measure. To make sure you don't get back up. I'm taking your lovely Serenity now, to come live as my queen. It's been fun, Felix Kuriyama," he said with a chuckle, taking his foot off Felix's chest and going over to pick Serenity up. He looked at Felix once with a grin before walking out of the small cabin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Felix eyes opened less than halfway just enough to give the guy a cold glare. The pain of knowing he really did give up wounded his pride more than anyone could know. He tried to get up when he was thrown to the ground, but that pressure on his chest returned. Felix felt tears forming in his eyes as the guy said he was taking Serenity. Only did they spill when Seirath had left. "I promised that I would protect her," he whispered. His expression was blank but that didn't stop the tears from coming, nor did it stop the pain in his heart. "And now I've lost her because I was weak." Felix shook his head, though he couldn't move the rest of his body. "Forgive me, Ser-" He stopped and his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 pm

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

It was only an hour and a half later that someone's squad had found the cabin. When they entered they found it torn apart, and with one of their own ninja unconscious on the ground. He looked at his teammate. "Call it in. We'll take him back and find out what happened when he wakes up." He knelt down and checked his wounds, then shook his head. "It's a wonder this guy's still alive. We're gonna have to be careful with him, he's seriously wounded. Broken bones are gonna be the least of this guys problems. Ranka, summon your creature so we can get him out of here as quick as possible." He looked back at Felix, wondering how long the guy had been here. He shook his head and picked Felix up carefully. "Don't worry comrade, you're gonna be fine," he said quietly. It didn't take long to get Felix to the hospital, and he was checked in immediately and put in a room after being taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 am

Felix was unaware of what was happening. He'd passed out long before the other ninja arrived. Though during the process of being moved he unconsiously flinched and momently woke up for a brief second before passing back out. He didn't wake up for a while after that. Though when he did wake up he was in the hospital. Felix just lay there. He remembered everything, and then again he wished he hadn't. Serenity was gone and there was nothing he could do about it. He'd tried to save her and failed. He turned his head to the side. The silence of the empty room was overbearing. Sitting up he leaned against the backboard. "How am I to explain this."

Felix took a few days to completely recover and even after being released he was pained beyond imagination. He'd given the ninja all the information he had and yet, he felt like he was wasting time. Serenity was with that maniac and he was in the Crested, lying around. Felix shook with anger. Walking away, a bit unsteady he didn't know where to go, so he mindlessly walked. He found himself at Serenity's doorstep. "Why?" He sat down with a blank expression as he stared at the ground. He didn't know where to find Serenity, nor did he know how he'd defeat Seirath.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 am

Jasper walked down the streets of the Crested. The village had plenty of ninja to spare, but they'd said that they were using as many resources as could be used so that they weren't attacked from spending all the ninja on a silly rescue mission. Jasper's hand clenched into a fist. He'd been hearing rumors that Kuriyama was back, but there was still no sign of Serenity. Jasper found himself walking in front of Serenity's house, stopping when he saw Felix. His hands clenched, Jasper walked towards Felix and lifted him to his feet by the collar of his shirt. "Where is she Kuriyama?" he asked angrily. "You said that you'd come back with her, where the hell is she?!" He knew he was being unfair, but he couldn't help it. He was worried about Serenity, he had no clue what the guy who'd taken her had wanted with her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:27 am

Felix was too deep in depression to know someone was appraoching him until someone snatched him up by the collar and pulled him to his feet. There was an instant flashback of Seirath holding him by throat. If that guy had wanted, he could have broke Felix next. Felix's eyes widdened slightly before slowly closing halfway. The life leaving them as he placed a name to the face. It was just Jasper. Felix had forgot about him, now he had to tell him that he had failed on bringing Serenity back. As Jasper questioned him Felix just shook his head. He couldn't bring himself to speak the words outloud. To voice that he'd given up.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:31 am

Jasper couldn't believe this. He'd never seen Kuriyama in such a bad way. He shook Felix once. "Hey, I asked you a question, where is she? What happened over there Kuriyama?" he asked. What was with him? Had something serious happened? Had Serenity been hurt? Had the guy....Jasper stopped before he could even finish the thought. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 am

Felix winced slighlty as Jasper shook him. He had to answer the question. There was no way around it. He deserved to know afterall. Serenity meant just as much to Jasper as to Felix. "I...I don't know where she is," he said in honest truth. His gaze remained lowered. "I could..." Felix shuddered once. "I couldn't stop him from taking her. He's not human." The last part came out with something that could very much be compared to fear. "He's a Lord. A Demon Lord." Felix looked up at Jasper. "He can't be stopped." Felix spoke that sentence absently, as if he'd given up on everything. Almost like he'd left, and nothing but an empty shell remained.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 am

Jasper blinked and his arms dropped from Felix's shirt as he stated that he didn't know where she was. He'd told Felix not to go alone. He'd warned him that guy wasn't human. Jasper knew what Felix was talking about when he said the guy couldn't be stopped. Immediately after Felix had said the guy couldn't be stopped though, anger returned to him and his fists clenched. He was about ready to punch Felix. "So that's it, huh? You're just gonna give up on trying to save her?" he asked angrily. "What the hell is wrong with you Kuriyama? One little defeat and you're ready to give up on her! She's probably with him right now wondering when someone is gonna come save her, and as much as I hate to say it, I'm willing to bet the only person she's thinking that's gonna come get her is you!" Now he was pissed. "Wake up already dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am

What else did Jasper expect him to do? Try and find her again. Had he not noticed Felix was still recovering and in addition to that little fact he couldn't win. Felix looked at Jasper as he yelled at him. "Wake up?" Felix gave a harsh laugh. "You think I'm not awake? I woke up when Seirath was completely destroying me during our little encounter," Felix snapped in his defense. "I was awake when he walked out that door with her." Felix shook his head. "As much as I don't want this to be true it is. I can't save Serenity!" Felix was shaking in disbelief. "I can't kill something that won't die Jasper! I can't save her from something that can't be touched! But please feel free to inform me when you do." Felix was on the full defensive now. He didn't think it was fair that the weight of the world was on his shoulders and there was nothing he could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 am

That was it. Jasper had had it with Felix's pity party. This wasn't about him. It was about Serenity. By the time Felix had finished, Jasper's gaze was on the ground and he was shaking with anger. He couldn't restrain himself, so by the time Felix had finished speaking, a few moments after actually, Jasper had punched Felix. "You're ridiculous! If you loved Serenity as much as she loves you then you should be willing to do anything to get her back! Not just sit here and complain about losing!" He was about ready to start beating the shit out of Felix, but he knew that he'd need the guys help soon enough. Because whether Felix was coming to help or not, Jasper was going after Serenity again. In a moment of anger, Jasper simply turned around with an angry sigh and ran his hand through his hair anxiously. He turned and looked at Felix. "Where did you find them last time?" he asked, his eyes narrowed in anger. He didn't have time to be sitting around yelling at Felix. If he'd given up then too damn bad. Jasper would take his squad and go ambush the guy if that's what it took.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:14 am

Felix sort of knew it was coming, but he was still not expecting it when Jasper punched him. Felix turned to the side. He did love Serenity, but he was feeling utterly useless. He's mortal and he knows that by goingg their he's digging his own grave, but yet he still goes on. I have and unlimited life span, and I sit here like a frightened child. I've stooped lower than the lowest of dogs. Felix looked at Jasper as he asked where he last saw them. "In a cabin, but they left. I don't know where to though." Felix's eyes were slowly returning to life. "I don't know what you plan on doing, but Serenity wouldn't be too happy if I let you go by yourself. You're going to need some help. No man can face this thing alone, even if I don't like you." Felix gave a half hearted grin. "Thanks, I needed that." It was time to get down to business.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 am

Jasper only looked at him as he said that they'd been in a cabin. It wasn't exactly the specifics he'd been looking for. Nor did he like the sound of that guy taking Serenity to a cabin. Who the hell did that anyways? He blinked as he said that Serenity wouldn't like it if Jasper went there alone. He gave a disbelieving laugh as Felix said that no man could face it alone, even if he didn't like him. "Jeez, you know, you really are a piece of work Kuriyama," he said with a grin. He shook his head when Felix thanked him. "Thank me when we save Serenity, kay?" he said. "How long do you think you're gonna need to be ready to leave? We both need to be at full strength, but let's not take too long with it," he told Felix. Damn, this guy was pissing him off. But he needed the help. Jasper still wasn't fully recovered from the beating he'd received from the guy, but it didn't matter. He'd leave that very second if Kuriyama was ready.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:31 am

Felix shook his head. He was nowhere near a peice of work. Felix sighed and looked up. He'd wasted enough time sitting around here doing nothing. Recovered or not, he couldn't wait any longer. How could he have ever given up on saving the person he cared for most was beyond him, but it would never happen again. "I'm ready now," he said looking a Jasper. "If you want to stay and recover then that's fine by me," Felix said. He wasn't being funny, he just wanted to find Serenity and get her away from Seirath. God only knew what that pyscho was doing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 am

Jasper grinned and nodded when Felix said that he was ready now. "I'm good to go," he told him. "You can lead the way to the cabin, if you remember the way, but I'm sure Serenity's trail is long gone as far as that goes. When we get to the cabin, I'll handle the rest," he told him with a smirk. He was gonna summon Shadow Fang. They would have no problems finding Serenity. On the way to the gates, Jasper pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. He waited a few seconds before someone picked up. "Ichi, hey, listen, I'm gonna need you to hold down the fort, kay? I'm headin out with Kuriyama to find Serenity.... Don't give me that, you know how to cook....I don't know when I'll be back..." he sighed. "Yeah, I'm gonna come home in one piece. Be good. See you when I get back...Yeah, love you too," he added sarcastically, as Ichiya had just made a rather mean comment. Flipping his phone closed, Jasper sighed. "After all I done for that girl, you'd think she'd be a bit more respectful," he said, but then shrugged. "Oh well, lead the way Kuriyama."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

Felix nodded. He remembered the path all too well. Keeping his hands in his pockets he started to walk. He wondered what Jasper had him going there for if the trail would have been gone by then. As Jasper made his phone call he stayed quite. A smirk coming to his face at the conversation. He shrugged at Jasper's comment on how Ichiya didn't show respect. He wouldn't be able to understand that, he had no siblings. He left the gates and headed for the cabin. When they got their Felix started having flashbacks. He clenched his fist and bowed his head. "This is it."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 am

Jasper looked at the cabin as they got there, then headed inside and looked around. Man, this place is a wreck...what went down in here....? He would've said that aloud, but he'd already seen Felix's reaction as soon as they'd gotten there. Sure Jasper didn't like the guy, but he wasn't that big a jerk. Taking out a scroll, Jasper did a summoning. Appearing out of the smoke was a black wolf, that seemed to have black mist emanating from it's body. The wolf looked as if, even though it was solid, if you tried to touch it your hand would go right through as if it were nothing more than smoke. As soon as it appeared, it put it's paw over it's nose as if it smelled something awful. It shook it's head out and sniffed around. It gave a low growl and backed away from one of the chairs. Jasper bent down and scratched behind it's ear. "Think you can find it?" he asked it. The wolf looked at him with gold eyes and nodded. Jasper grinned, got up and looked at Felix. "We're good to go. By the way, Kuriyama this is Shadow, Shadow, Kuriyama." The wolf looked at Felix and bowed it's head slightly before starting out of the house. Jasper followed it out. "See, Shadow's thing is tracking down non-human entities," he explained to Felix. "I said that Serenity's trail would be long gone. Not that demon's." He stopped a few feet behind Shadow to let it sniff out the demon's trail. When it had, Jasper followed behind it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Felix looked to the spot where he'd seen Serenity when she'd passed out after that guy had kissed her. He then looked to where he'd been laying as they walked out. Felix shook his head. This was no time to be reliving the past. It's impossible to change the past, but the future, now that can be changed. Felix looked to Jasper who had summoned a creature and then introduced him to it. Felix didn't say anything. Felix followed them out. Hang in there Serenity, we're coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Every now and then, Shadow would stop for a second and shake his head out. Jasper said nothing as it did. This is really one horrible demon if even Shadow can't stand it's scent, he thought, his gaze down. After a little while, Shadow looked at Jasper and slowed it's pace. "We're getting close," he told Felix, then after Jasper had said that, Shadow sped back up again.

Seirath looked at Serenity as she questioned him. "I'm taking you back to my home," he answered. "And how far off is that?" Serenity asked without looking at him. He knew this demon meant her no harm, but she didn't want to go with him. She looked at him as she heard him chuckle. "What's so funny?" He looked at her with a smile. "Let's just say, it's not on this plane of existence. I've come a long way to find you," he told her. Serenity stopped walking. "Not...on...." she couldn't finish. Seirath stopped as well and looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Felix kept pace with Jasper and Shadow. Only when Jasper said they were close did he feel a bit anxious. Felix nodded and followed as the creature sped back up. We don't have a plan... Felix thought to himself. They were about to charge in there and get themselves killed, but it was for Serenity's sake. And when it came to her safety. Nothing was irrational.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 pm

As they went, Jasper started feeling a bit sick. Goddammit, we don't even have a plan! As they went, Jasper decided to speak his thoughts aloud. There was no point in keeping them silent. "We need a plan Felix," he said as he went. "The only things we really know about this guy are that he's fast and strong. We don't know if he has a weak spot, at least I don't. How much did you find out when you were fighting him last? Anything we can use?" he asked, looking to Felix as he went. He knew there was a high change that he would die when he left the village. But he didn't plan on dying because he was too headstrong to think up a battle strategy.

Seirath looked at her. "Just how much does this world mean to you? Everyone you know will eventually die, isn't that correct? So why stay in a realm where you are surrounded by mortals?" he asked her curiously. It seemed as if they'd be stopping here for a little bit, because his queen hadn't started walking again. Perhaps he could learn more about her from this little break as well. This woman was certainly interesting. Seeing that Seirath hadn't started walking again, Serenity leaned against a tree and kept her gaze down. "I already know that everyone is going to die, but I have some people around me who don't die," she told him. "And....and...those are the ones I care about most," she told him in almost a whisper. She blinked when she heard him laugh. "Allow me a guess, Felix Kuriyama and that other fellow that was at your home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken   Taken - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-