Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Return - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Return - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Return - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Return - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Return - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Return - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Return - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Return - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Return - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Felix didn't let his actions faulter when she said it had opened a year and a half ago. "Of course I don't know," he said. "I was gone, remember." He grinned and contiued walking next to her. "And just for the record Serenity, I am not impatient, just a bit excited..." He trailed off. He blinked when she said the name. It reminded him of his mother, but that was the past. This was the present, and the future could wait. As they got to the restaraunt he looked it over once. "Looks busy."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Serenity only rolled her eyes when he said that he was gone. "Which is why I said that you wouldn't know it." She couldn't help but smile when he said that he was just excited. She was glad he was actually excited about something, though he didn't really show it too much. She shrugged when he said that it looked busy. "They had to add more tables and an extra area because of it. This place is very fast growing," she said with a smile as the waiter beckoned them so that he could lead them to a table. When they sat, the waiter gave them both fancy looking menus, and he asked what they wanted to drink. "A glass of red wine please," she said with a smile. She knew that Felix would give her a look because of that, but oh well. She'd explain to him when the time came. The waiter nodded and looked to Felix for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 pm

(uh oh, she's got a hold of wine, not good)

Felix walked with her to the table as they were led. He took a seat after her and looked at the menu without toucing it as it was placed infront of him. "Looks expensive." Felix's gaze wandered to the waiter and then Serenity as she said red wine. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked. He'd seen what happened to Serenity when she got a hold of anything that you had to be over the age of twenty-one to drink. Which she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:51 pm

(lol, which she wasn't)

Serenity looked at Felix and shrugged as he said it looked expensive. Prices didn't matter to her, she had plenty of money. She smiled at him when he asked if that was such a good idea. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine," she said with the same, reassuring smile. She'd explain to him afterwards, after the waiter left. She was kinda amused that he was worried about her getting drunk again. She'd only have one glass, then she'd have water the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Felix had forgotten the water for the time being. He looked at Serenity a moment longer. Trust. That was one thing he'd have to work on. "Okay." He glanced at the water. What did Felix want. He couldn't think of anything. "I'll take the same." He said before turning back to Serenity. "How'd you find this place?" He asked, still thinking about how well she'd do with a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm

The waiter nodded and turned away as Felix ordered, heading towards the kitchen. Serenity only shrugged as he asked how she'd found this place. "A friend of mine. She said her boyfriend took her here once, and she wanted to take me just so I could try the food here," she explained with a small giggle. Knowing that he was still worried about the whole wine thing, Serenity smiled. "Listen, I only plan on having one glass okay Fe?" she said with a smile. She didn't want him to think she couldn't handle it. "I'm not going to get drunk or anything on your first night back, I promise," she told him with a smile and a small chuckle. After all, it was only wine, right?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 pm

(heh, only wine.)

Felix listened as she told him the story. "So is it good?" He asked. "The food here?" He sounded a teenage boy who was sort of just there. Listening when he needed to, responded when the time came, asking simple questions. He shrugged when she claimed she was only having one glass. "Don't make a promise if you know you can't keep it," he said. "Not saying you can't, but still, I'm just saying." Felix looked around the restaraunt. He had nothing to talk about, but then something came to mind. "Have the students surpassed the master yet?" He asked referring to the two she'd been training before he left.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Serenity nodded when he asked if the food was good. "Delicious," she told him with a smile, knowing that he knew she loved food. She blinked and almost felt a little hurt by his statement about her promise. He obviously didn't trust her, but the hurt that she felt didn't reflect on her face and she just smiled with a shrug. "I'll keep it," she said. She looked at him for a moment at his last question before answering. "Well, they've both gone on to be jonin ninja, if that counts," she said with a smile. "In terms of healing abilities....well, Ichiya's a better fighter, and Onichi is the better healer of them, though neither have mastered it yet," she said with a smile, but still sounded proud even though she'd just said that neither had mastered her technique yet.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm

"It's a bet," he told her as she said she'd keep it. He had that same grin on his face. "Of course Ichiya is the better fighter, look who her brother is," he said smudgly. He'd never met Onichi, so he didnt' have anything to say about him. "Regardless, their skills that they've picked up from you will help them in the long run. Do you plan on taking on more students?" He asked. He pictured her a kid lover, but he could have been wrong. He silently chuckled. Serenity's Daycare.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm

She liked seeing Felix grin. It made her happy, because it was the closest thing to a genuine smile he'd ever given her. She was sure that she was getting closer though. She couldn't help but laugh a little as he said look who Ichiya's brother was. It made her a bit awkward to think about it, but she didn't let it show on her face. She blinked, then looked a little thoughtful for a few moments after he asked her if she was going to take on more students. "Probably," she said, then started looking through the menu. "I might wait a little while though."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Felix had not yet touched the menu. He was mystified at how expensive it looked. He had no clue why he was being this way, but it was happening. "Did Hunter stop by?" He asked. Felix had taken the time before he left to tell the other immortal that he'd be leaving. Getting through that cave again was a hassle, but he felt as though he needed to do that. He understood how it felt to be alone in the world. For about a century or so he felt like an outcast to the world. Everyone he knew had died, and he was miserable. But look at him now, still an outcast, but he didn't care what people thought about him, because he could see right through each and every one of them. "You should open a daycare," he said running the thought by her. He then opened to the menu and pointed a dessert that looked mouth watering. "Can I have this?" He'd quickly, but casually changed the subject, just to see her response.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Serenity blinked as he asked if Hunter had stopped by, clearly surprised by the question. "Yes actually, he did. Why?" she asked, not considering the fact that he might've just been trying to make conversation. She couldn't help but smile when he said that she should open a daycare. "A daycare?" she asked with a small laugh. "Do I really seem like that kind of person?" she asked, giving another small laugh. She found it quite amusing. Before she could say anything else, Felix asked if he could have the dessert, and he reminded her much of a little child out to dinner with his parents. "Have whatever you like," she told him. "The cost doesn't matter," she said with a cheerful smile. "Because I told you already, this is all on me," she reminded him with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am

Felix eyed the picture a moment longer. If it was one thing he liked, it was sweets. He continued through the menue. "I was just asking. Spending eternity in that hole can place a toll on a person." He looked over to her. "Coming up for air and spending time with someone who cares about you is a stress reliever." Felix was still looking at his menu, and had habitually placed the menu high enough so his eyes were hidden behind it. "And yes, you do seem like that type of person." He didn't want to get too detailed, she might start thinking of her kids. He found another dessert. "Do you think they're so expensive they won't have onigiri with pickled plums?" He asked looking up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am

Serenity had noticed that he moved his menu to cover his eyes every now and then and wondered why. What was he hiding in those expressive eyes of his? She nodded lightly as he said that staying in that hole for an eternity could take a toll on someone. She knew all too well. She gave a small giggle as he said that she did seem like that kind of person, but then only shrugged. "If you say so," she said. She wasn't going to say that she was that kind of person, but at the same time, she wouldn't deny it. "Hmm, I don't know. We can ask the waiter," she said with a smile, remembering that was his favorite food. And as if on cue, the waiter came over and asked for their orders. Serenity looked to Felix to allow him to order first.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am

Felix said nothing after that. When the waiter came up he looked at the guy. "What remarkable timing. Do you serve onigiri with pickled plum?" He asked. Felix then looked to the menu and flipped it to the side of the desert. "Sultan's Golden Cake," he pointed out. "It's said to take 72 hours to make." Felix shrugged. "That's all." He looked over to Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am

(Wooowww, that's a good lookin cake... *drools*)

The waiter nodded when Felix asked if they served onigiri with pickled plum. "Yes we do sir," he said, writing down the order as Felix said it. As Felix said that he was going to get the Sultan's Golden Cake, Serenity decided that she wanted to try it too. When Felix finished his order and the water looked to her, she glanced at the menu before starting her order. "I'll have the Italian Style Spaghetti and....you know, I'll have the same cake as him," she said with a smile. The waiter nodded with a smile then walked off after taking their menus. Serenity was glad she'd gotten the red wine, because wine and pasta always went good together.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am

(ikr)

"I'll take that then." He said when the wiater confirmed that they did indeed have the food that he wanted. He grinned at Serenity's order. Only when the waiter was gone did he speak. "You're so predictable." He knew she was bound to get something with pasta. She cooked him spaghetti everytime he asked for food, or noodles when it was lunch time. Why wouldn't she do the same here?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 am

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he said she was so predictable. "I....am not!" she said, blushing, but not raising her voice anywhere near shouting. She looked to the side at his expression. Why'd he always go and say something that would inevitably end up embarrassing her? She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am

Felix's grin returned. "Yes you are." He said. "You responded just the way I predicted you would. With a 'no I am not'." He gave a small laugh. "And you blushed with it. Aren't you adorable." He loved teasing her. It gave him something to do when he was a bit bored. After a second he finally calmed down. "Okay, I'm done," he said trrying to hold back another bit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:47 pm

(I found the PERFECT song for Felix!!! Easier to Run)

Serenity's gaze stayed to the side as he laughed. Her blush brightened lightly as he said that wasn't she adorable. The waiter came over and placed their drinks in front of them, telling them that their food would be out shortly. Serenity took a small sip of her wine before putting it down and looking at Felix as he said he was done. "You sure? Because if you're not, I'm sure that it'll only get worse later," she told him with a smile. She wasn't going to let his constant teasing get her down. She was just glad that he was back, and having fun.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Felix looked at the glass for a minute. "What do you mean it'll get worse later? You plan on doing something that I can tease you about?" He asked. He wore a sly grin. Picking up the glass he took a few sips before looking at her through the glass. "Other than that I'll behave for the rest of the night," he said. Felix placed the glass on the table. "Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm

(nice song reference)

Serenity blinked as he asked if she planned on doing something he could tease her about. "Not yet," she said almost mysteriously with a small grin. She really had nothing in mind, but maybe she'd think of something just for him. Serenity gave a small chuckle as he said that he'd behave for the rest of the night. Maybe. Ahh, the indefinite maybe, she found it just hilarious when he said it. "Maybe?" she asked with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Felix looked at her as she said not yet. Well then, he was looking forward to it. His eyes were glowing almost. "You said there was a chance, so I said I'd behave, maybe. It depends on your actions." He gave a shrug. "You and your mysterious voice. I must say, I'm impressed. Been working in the acting business too while I away?" He asked. He was already misbehaving.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Serenity only smiled as he said that it depended on her actions, then chuckled when he asked if she'd been working on acting too while he was away. "Maaaaybe," she said playfully with a smile. So perhaps she'd just copied him a bit, but like it mattered. She couldn't help but giggle a little when he said he was impressed. Of course he was. She picked up her wine glass and took another sip, blinking when the waiter brought their food. "Thank you," she said with a smile before he walked away with a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Felix smirked. "Indirect answer." He then looked down at his food. It wasn't much, but this was all he wanted. Especially the cake, it looked too good to be true. He went for the rice balls first. Felix liked simple food. So that was what he'd ordered. "Spaghetti," he said in a small whisper. He wanted to see what she'd say. This was nice. He liked spending time like this. He had alot to catch up on though. Twelve years seemed like forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next