Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Return - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Return - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Return - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Return - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Return - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Felix didn't know why she was smiling, but he'd gotten his chance and he wouldn't waste it. "I don't know, but I feel different. I left your house feeling free as a bird, but then I ran into some lady who was speaking in riddles. Real creepy woman, never seen her before in my life, minus the loss of memory, but she knew my name." Felix paused for breath. "Then she was gone. And after that, well, I had a change of heart or something. I've been feeling pretty down since then." He shrugged. "And I think my memories are coming back."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Serenity blinked as he said that he felt different. Did this mean his memories were coming back? "Kyla.." she said quietly when he said some old woman came around speaking riddles. Her hopes raised when he said that he thought his memories were coming back, and her eyes brightened a little bit. "R-really?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Felix blinked. "Who?" He asked. He then stepped back at her sudden reaction. "Yeah. I remember the twins, I think. They were twelve when I took them in." Felix owed the boys an apology. "Everything's coming back in bits and peices, but it's getting there. " He gave a small smirk. "Aren't you excited." He shrugged. "So, will you forgive me? I have a guilty consiouscness right now."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Serenity only shook her head when he asked who. "No one," she said, shaking her head. She blinked when he said he remembered the twins. She blushed lightly when he said that she was excited and looked off to the side. When he asked if she could forgive him, she sighed. "There's no reason for me to forgive you. You didn't do anything wrong," she told him, then shook her head slightly. She was so glad that his memories were really coming back. Just then an icy wind blew. (Serenity didn't do it, that was just nature)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 pm

(sure it is. coughcoughjaspercoughcough)

Felix grinned. "You're blushing," he pointed out. Felix was going to explain to her why forgiveness was nercessary, but a cold wind cut him off. He blinked and looked around. Then to her. He remembered her saying she could manipulate wind and everything, that was still fresh in his mind, but this was different. He shrugged it off but a memory came to him. They were near Serenity's house. It was him, Serenity, and Jasper, no Boreas. Felix shook his head. Everything was starting to rush back to him. Memories of Aiko and missions. Something about being in the rain. It was all confusing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Serenity couldn't help but be a bit taken aback by his comment which made her blush more. "S-so?" she said, turning her gaze to the side. She'd figured by that comment he had his memory back, but she wasn't banking on it. She shivered lightly as a cold wind passed by. "Maybe we should go inside somewhere?" she said. "My house isn't too far, we could go back there, or we could just go into the nearest store..." she said, looking around. She shivered again. "It's cold..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Felix looked at her as she offered for them to go to her place. "Sure." He shook his head when she muttered that it was cold. Like he could see that with his own two eyes. He waited for her to take the lead. "I remember some resturaunt with a really weird name and some guy named Hunter. And a woman. A real pretty woman who plays the piano and sings." He felt bad that he couldn't remember anything about her though. He looked over to Serenity. "Are you okay, I'm sure humans don't change colors like that."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Serenity started back towards her house when he said sure. She almost stopped dead when he mentioned Hunter. "U-uh...." she didn't think she could bring herself to explain it to him. He hated Hunter. She smiled though at the way he described Aiko. "That's Aiko," she told him with a small smile. She felt thoroughly embarrassed when he mentioned her changing colors. "Drop it," she told him simply. "Figures the only thing you remember is my blushing...." she mumbled under her breath. She was angry, just a bit annoyed that of all things, that was what he remembered. She didn't hold it against him though, it's not like he chose to. When they got to the house, Serenity walked in, closing the door behind Felix. Without taking her jacket off, she walked over to the couch and plopped down. She wondered if Felix would go sit on the stairs like usual, since he didn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Felix repeated the name. "Aiko." He'd remember her. He didn't know if she was important, but for him to remember he, she had to be, right? He glanced at Serenity as she told him to drop it. "Sorry," he mumbled. He followed her to her house and then stopped inside the doorway for a second. He watched her do to the couch and take a seat. He wondered where he should go. He didn't want to sit on her couch without her permisson, but where else would he sit. Nowhere. He stayed standing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Felix as he stayed standing. She couldn't help but start laughing just a little. "Please sit down Felix," she told him. Remembering that she was still a hostess, she tilted her head a little and looked at him with a smile. "Do you want me to get you anything?" she asked. She wondered how long he'd be staying. Probably until he decided that he couldn't remember her and got sick of her. But...his memories were slowly coming back, so he'd remember her eventually, right? But...what if he didn't?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Felix nodded and took a seat on the couch. He felt awkward sitting there. His eyes were focused on the floor as she asked him if he wanted anything. "No thank you." He noticed a bit of silence. "If you keep second guessing yourself, you'll never find the answer to your questions. Don't live in wander, live in knowing." He blinked. He sounded like that old woman. That put a bad taste in his mouth and he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Serenity only shrugged as he said no thanks. She smiled when he actually sat on the couch. Her smile brightened as he rambled off a riddle. She'd never been so glad to hear one of his riddles before. "You're definitely getting back to your old self, bit by bit," she told him with the same bright smile. She knew that his riddle had meant something to her, but she was just too happy to think about it at the moment. Maybe he would remember her after all. She just wondered how long it was going to take, because she didn't know how long she could hold back from hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Felix looked at her with an almost annoyed look. "You mean me speaking in riddles is normal? Oh great I was a weirdo." He closed his eyes and put his head in his hands. He was being a bit dramatic. "Um, could you point me to the bathroom please." He asked after a moment. His blue eyes were a tad bit glossy and his expression was nearly blank. Felix waited for her answer. He was remember this house. There was an upstairs guest room and Serenity's room. And there was a box that kept coming into mind. Do I even want to know?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Serenity smiled and nodded when he asked that him speaking in riddles was normal. She couldn't help but laugh when he said that he was a weirdo. "No you weren't," she assured him. She patted his back a bit playfully when he put his head in his hands. She kinda liked this Felix. Not the memoryless one, but the one who made her laugh like this. "Oh, right down the hall, second door to your left," she told him with a smile when he asked where the bathroom was.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:49 pm

He looked over to him as she playfully comforted him. He then got up as she directed him to the bathroom. "Thank you, I'll be right back." He went to the bathroom and closed the door as well as locking it. He was feeling a bit sick. He ran the faucet water and then dunked his head under. The coldness of the water was refreshing. He came from under it and looked at his reflection in the mirror. That just wasn't enough water. He put the stopper in the sink and then let the water run just before it hit the rim. He put his entire head in. Water splashed over the sides, but he didn't really care at the moment. Holding his breath he looked into the clear water. Everything was coming back. As if someone had knocked him back he came out of the water short of breath. Felix collasped to the ground and coughed. Recovering he slowly got up and went to the door. He stuck his head out the bathroom door. "Serenity? Do you have a towel I can use?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Serenity smiled and nodded when he said that he'd be right back. "Okay," she said. When he left, her shoulders dropped some and she sighed. "I want my Felix back..." she said quietly to herself. She stood up when she heard something drop. She then heard Felix ask if she had a towel he could use. "Yeah, it's in the bottom drawer in the bathroom behind the door," she told him. "Are you okay?" she asked, starting slowly towards the bathroom. He sounded okay, but she didn't know what that noise was and it worried her. Had something happened.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am

"Uh yeah, I'm fine." He said as he closed the door before she could see him. He looked at the water on the floor and then went to the drawer and pulled a towel out and started to clean up the floor. Even through all this he felt as though he was burning up. "What is wrong with me?" He looked towards the shower. The idea that was going through his head was stupid, but he didn't want to be mopping up water. Turning the shower on he got in. It didn't take long before he was freaking cold. Grabbing a towel he dried himself off and got dressed. He put the towels to the side and walked out. His silver hair was lightly dripping with water as he found his place on the stairs. Blue eyes were clear as day and dancing. But his expression was as a blank as a peice of paper.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:08 am

Serenity only sighed when he said that he was fine, and went back and sat on the couch. She hoped he was. She wouldn't bother him though, because she didn't want him leaving again. When she heard the bathroom door open, she looked towards the hallway and blinked when she saw Felix's silver hair lightly dripping. Her eyes followed him as he went and sat on the stairs. It seemed that he remembered that much already. "Felix...?" she asked, her eyes on him. His expression was blank, but something told her that something had happened. "Is everything alright?" she asked, her head tilted a little in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:15 am

Felix turned his gaze towards her very slowly. "Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. "So, how've you been while I was away?" He was freezing cold. Nice job taking a cold shower when it's already cold outside, he congradulated himself. He looked at Serenity with a grin, waiting for her reaction. He remembered everything.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 am

Serenity blinked as he asked why wouldn't he be. That still seemed like the memoryless Felix, but it was the next statement that really got her. Her eyes both brightened and welled with small tears of joy. She immediately ran over to him and wrapped him in a hug. "Felix, you're back!!" she said joyfully. She was trying not to hug him too tightly, but she simply couldn't help it, she was just too excited to know that he remembered. She pulled back and looked at him, her face reflecting nothing but happiness. "You remember everything?" she asked, trying to keep her breathing regular so that she didn't have a heart attack or anything. (exaggeration again)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 am

(lmao)

Felix was caught of guard when she jumped him. He blinked as she squeezed him in a hug. "Can't....breath...." He was relieved when she left him go. "Yes, I remember everything," he said with a nod. He looked at his arms and then at her. "Yeah, this is awkward." He thought about what he'd say next. "Can I get a blanket or something? I'm freezing for some unknown reason. And I want to know all you've done in the past twelve years."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 am

(LMFAO!!!!! Can't...breath... OMFG LMFAO)(and freezing for some unknown reason)

Serenity's joy didn't fade as he said that he remembered everything. This was...well, this was fantastic, to say the least!! She gave a small giggle as he said that it was awkward. She really couldn't care less, he was back and that was all that mattered. When he asked if he could have a blanket, she nodded and got up, going upstairs and coming down moments later with a blanket, giving it to him with a smile, then felt his hair and shook her head. "For some unknown reason? Your hair is soaked, did you take a cold shower or stick your head under cold water or something Felix?" she asked with a slightly raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:37 am

Felix could take her excitement, because he wwanted her happy. And right now she seemed to be just that. He was a bit upset that he hadn't come back like he wanted to, but what did it matter now anyways, he was here. Felix took the blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders. "Sorry Nurse, I was only burning up like I was standing in the center of hell," he said sarcastically when she'd questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 am

Serenity rolled her eyes at his little comment. "What is it with you and calling me nurse?" she asked, then gave a light grin. "I'm no nurse, I'm a doctor," she said with bright smile. "Do you want me to get you some hot chocolate or tea or something to warm you up?" she asked. She would've asked why he hadn't said anything before, but that would probably start trouble, which she didn't want, not in the least, not now, not right after he got his memory back. She was glad that the twins would be coming tomorrow to see a Felix who remembered them.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 am

(Awww)

"Simple. You always got right to Nurse Serenity when something's wrong. Doctor Serenity is completely focused and level headed." He grinned, obviously amused with his own answer. "Anyway, I would like something if it's not too much to ask." He looked at her with shinning blue eyes. "And then you'll tell me about your twelve years without me." He'd suffered the whole time he was away from her. Talk about homesick. She was the last person he could forget, and ironically the last one he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next