Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Black Fairytale - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

A Black Fairytale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Serenity tilted her head as he said that was a dumb question, then stated that he'd always thought of her as hopeless. "Technically, I was always the damsel in distress in your mind, right?" she asked with a laugh, obviously quite amused by the thought. She didn't take any offense to his words, because she already knew that was how he thought of her. She then giggled. "How does it feel to know your little damsel isn't as hopeless as you thought?" she chuckled, her arms still crossed over her legs as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Damsel in distress. Yes, that was what he'd thought she was. But she'd played him the whole time. He'd thrown himself in the line of danger to protect her. He'd learned his lesson. No more would he protect her if she was capable of doing it herself. "What I think is that it's one less problem I have to deal with." He stared down into the cup. It half empty. He shook it lightly. "Anymore questions?" He asked evenly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 pm

(lol, noooo, it was half full)

Serenity smirked at his comment. So she'd been a problem to him. No complaints there, she had been. But it wasn't like she'd lied to him the whole time. The skills that she'd once had as a mortal had been locked away in her memory when she decided to put on her childish front. In all reality, she really had been helpless. Her eyes shined with light amusement and she got up and plopped onto the step next to him when he asked if she had anymore questions. "Yes. Does it irritate you to know I can fight?" she asked with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 am

(lies)

He looked at her as she plopped down on the step next to him rather than below him. "No, what irritates me is knowing that you could have defended yourself," he spoke with a hint of annoyance at her being in his personal space. Felix was a bit edgy today, why he had no clue, but Serenity wasn't making it any better. "Why'd you want me to stop by?" He asked changing the subject. He'd turned his gaze away from her and towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 pm

She blinked as he told her that it irritated him to know that she could've defended herself. "I couldn't," she said with a shrug, noting the annoyance in his voice. She smiled with an almost mischievous gleam in her eye as he asked why she wanted him to stop by. She was glad that he changed the subject, so she wouldn't have to go into detail. And if he tried to change it back, she'd simply say that he was the one who changed the subject in the first place. "What, I have to have a reason to want you to come by now?" she asked. "But your right anyways," she said with a small wave of her hand. "There was something I wanted to ask you. I was thinking about it the other day actually. How long has it been since you last heard me sing?" she asked with a kind smile, the one of like she used to give him when she was her old self.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Felix ignored her protest. It meant nothing to him. Those days of protection was over with. She was nothing but an old friend which had long since dwindled away in his memory. He simply nodded when she asked if she really needed a reason. That or he'd get up and leave. Even when she gave him a valid answer he did want to leave. "Why are you asking me such useless things?" He asked. He wasn't in the mood for her games, not today.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Serenity blinked as he asked why she was asking such useless things. "Useless? Hmph, well nevermind then. I just figured since you hadn't heard me sing in a while, you might want to hear a song," she told him with a shrug. So now he wanted to be rude to her. Oh well, she could be rude right back.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Felix shrugged. "Why would I want to do something like that?" He asked. "If you want to sing then I'm not stopping you." He told her. His blue eyes barely focusing on her though he was paying attention to what was happening around him. He handed her the empty glass. "I'm done, or would you rather me take it to the sink?" He asked out of sheer curtisy.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Serenity shrugged when he asked why he'd want to do something like that, taking his glass when he handed it to her. "I'll get it," she said, standing up and walking to the kitchen with it, answering his first question as she went. "I dunno, always seemed to me you liked hearing me sing," she told him as she went, placing the glass into the dishwasher before coming back into the living room and sitting down on the couch, leaning back. Or perhaps I was wrong? she almost smirked at the thought. No. Or else he would've never stopped on Dantes when she'd started singing that one time. No, he liked it when she sung. He just hadn't heard her in a while, so maybe he'd forgotten. But if he didn't want to hear her sing, she wouldn't. He'd have to say that he did.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Felix looked over to her as she said that he seemed to like her singing. "I do," he said. "But for you to ask me out of the blue like that makes me feel as though you're plotting something. At this point in time i wouldn't put it past you." He told her. He crossed his arms. "Go ahead and sing something," he said. The sound would be something to clear his head, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Serenity looked at him with a light chuckle as he said that it made it sound like she was plotting something. "No, I'm not. It's just that I haven't really sung in a while, and I kind of..." she paused, then looked to the side slightly. "Wanted...someone worth while to sing to," she said, sounding almost embarrassed. Why hadn't she thought of a better way to phrase that? She then looked at him with the lightest of smiles when he told her to go ahead and sing something. She nodded, somehow already having the song picked out, though she hadn't even began to think of one prior to this.

(The Song. The English Lyrics.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Felix was a bit shocked at her explanation. Someone worth while? It almost made him grin, but he kept that same mellow expression. "So I see, though I can't say I truly understand." He shrugged it off. He tilted his head to the side as he listened to her sing. Yeah, it was in fact soothing. Though the words seemed to fit the moment he found one part that made him think of her. "That was very good," he said when it ended. He clapped for a few seconds before smirking. "Does all your songs relate to you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Serenity almost found herself blushing as he clapped, but didn't. "Thanks," she said with a light smile when he said that it was good. She didn't know why, but she loved singing to Felix. She blinked though, at his last statement. "Huh? Relate to..." she found herself momentarily confused. "I...don't think so, that was just the first one that popped into my head," she said honestly. "Why, did it seem like it...related to me?" she asked, momentarily reverting back to her old clueless self.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 pm

(lmao, old clueless self. Give her more credit than that)

Felix shook his head. He did not feel like explaining to her what he meant. "Don't worry about it. Most people's personality reflect their actions. Whether it's the way they speak, their writings, drawings, or singing in your case." He said. He shrugged. "Anyway, it's not really important." He looked around. "How've you been lately?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm

(she doesn't deserve any more credit than that Wink )

Serenity only looked at him as he told her not to worry about it, then said that her singing reflected her personality. She wasn't all too sure if that was true. "Isn't it?" she asked a bit quietly when he said that it wasn't really important, then shook the thought away. She leaned back on the couch again at his question. "I've been fine. Just really bored," she said with an exaggerated sigh. "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 pm

(meanie)

Felix looked at Serenity as she spoke of how she was fine but bored. "Sorry to here that," he said. He really wasn't. Felix then smirked as she asked him how he'd been as well. "It's been...quiet." He said. Yes, it'd been rather quiet at home lately. No one to speak with, no one to watch movies with, no one to play catch with. It was, dull. It'd take a bit longer for him to be accustomed to his regular lonely life.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that it'd been quiet. "Hmmm..." she leaned her head back on the back of the couch, like she'd find an answer to her thoughts up on her ceiling. After a few moments, she decided to throw her thoughts out in the open, but her gaze didn't leave the ceiling. "We should find something to do. Something exciting, that neither of us have ever done," she said. She was bored, and wanted something to do. So...maybe her child-like side was coming out a little bit. Not like it was gonna come all the way out though...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Felix smirked as she said they should do something exciting. "Are you implying that we 'hang out'? He asked. He had a smirk on his face, but he was quickly running over everything he'd never done. Sky diving, deep sea fishing, bungee jumping. He wondered if those were things he'd wanted to do, or just thought of because they were mostly things people did when they had only a few years to live. The buck list, that's what people called it. "I'm not sure what I want to do, or haven't done. It's hard to chose when you've been alive for so long."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 pm

(Even though he doesn't know he did, he immediately recognized her childlike side, lol!)

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he asked if she was implying that they hang out. "Well...yeah, I guess if you wanna put it like that," she said with a small shrug, feeling stubborn again. She nodded when he said that it was hard to choose when you've been alive for so long. "Yeah, that is true..." she admitted, looking back up at the ceiling. "Hmm..." She really couldn't think of anything. She finally sighed. "Ugh, I can't think of anything either...." she groaned in a slightly irritated voice.

(Btw, congrats on your 2000th post!! And I can't imagine Felix doing any of those things listed...)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 am

(thanks a bunch. Your post match he year I was born. :])(lol, neither can I but I couldn't think of anything. Razz)

Felix looked at Serenity as she said she guessed. Indirect answers, they were his pet peeve. You either knew or you didn't know. Why couldn't people just say yes or no? He shook his head and then stood up. "We won't come up with anything just sitting around here doing nothing, let's go to Hunter's place and see if he's got something for us to do." He said. Whenever Felix had got bored he usually took a trip to Hunter's place. Mostly to go through that damned obstacle course. It made him energetic.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 am

(lol, it made him energetic)

Serenity looked at him as he stood up and shook his head. She smiled when he said that they should go to Hunter's place and see if he had something for them to do. That was almost funny. Felix, going to someone he hates, just to find something to do. "Okay," she said, rather excited to see Hunter. She loved seeing him, and she was sure that he loved knowing that her and Felix weren't together anymore (fangirls prepared to change script). She grabbed her light jacket off the rack and slipped it on, looking at Felix as she did. "Ready when you are," she said with a smile, a bit of that childish spark coming back into her eyes. She loved going through the cave to Hunter's place. And...aside from that, she never got to see what that treasure was. Maybe she'd ask him today.

(lol, just thought of this. I love how Felix is frenemies with all his romantic rivals [though he'd never admit the romantic rival part]. I mean look, he hated Jasper but liked him at the same time, and he hates Hunter but always visits the guy! This is me randomly spouting things off, so that maybe we can come up with an idea. ^.^; )
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 am

(lmao, stay back fangirls.)(lol, that is so true, he does make friends with all of them.)

Felix waited for her to grab her stuff before he walked out the house and started down the road, pausing only long enough for her to close and lock the door. Then he was off again. He walked in silence for the most part. He didn't really feel like talking, he had nothing to talk about. Once in the cave he worked his way through the death traps, helping Serenity where need be, and letting her help him when the time called for it. Once they were at Hunter's place he looked around. "Hunter?" He called, "you here?" Felix hoped they didn't travel all this way to find out that Hunter was not even at the cave.

Hunter was sitting in his makeshift room starring up at the ceiling. He wanted a portable TV or something. He often got bored, but today he was staying home. He looked up as he heard someone call his name. "Visitors?" The only people who knew he lived down here was Felix and Serenity, but he knew Serenity didn't have a male voice. Hunter got up and walked out of the hole in the wall. "Hey Felix, wha...." He trailed off as he saw who was with him. "Serenity, fancy seeing you here," he said with a bow. He approached the two. They hadn't been down here together in forever, he wondered if they had made amends and were together again. The thought secretly at at him, but he said nothing on the subject matter.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:18 pm

(Wow, you just turned a 9 page thread into two sentences...or was the thread longer...?)

Serenity was aware of the silence between them, but did nothing to break it. It wasn't really awkward, just....quiet. The silence almost seemed like it was calling upon something big to happen. Something dramatic. But nothing. Nothing except that little obstacle course to Hunter's place. Which Serenity oddly enough almost enjoyed going through. A bright smile crossed her face as Hunter came out. "Hiya," she said when he greeted her, almost seeming as though her childish self had come back. It hadn't though. She no longer liked that side of her. That weak side that could do nothing right, that cried at every little thing...that had her heart broken on so many occasions. That side of her was just like a broken toy now. Unusable and tiresome. It couldn't be fixed, so why bother with it. That was how Serenity thought of it. She didn't know how Felix thought of it, or how Hunter thought of it, but she was done with it. Though...Felix had said he liked that side of her. But, if that was the case.....why'd he leave her so many times because of it? They were just friends now. She wasn't in his business. She wasn't nagging him to let her heal him. She wasn't crying to him that he'd hurt her, or begging him to stay. No, she was doing none of that. She was being strong, and standing on her own. Was this not what he wanted? Would he now hate her for changing to what he wanted? Changing...no, for adapting to what she needed to be. Adapting so that she could live without him. But she didn't want to live without him really...though she'd convinced herself that she was fine without him. Was she really?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:34 pm

(lol, i'm awesome like that. jk. i didn't want to rp it, sorry)

Hunter walked over to the two of them, just a tad bit closer. "It's been forever since I've seen you," he said. "You look perfect as always." If it was one thing he loved, it was Serenity. She was the love of his life, though the feelings were not returned from his prospective. He always believed it to be because of Felix's presence. Maybe had he not faked his death he would have been with Serenity now. He shrugged the thought off. "How've you been?" He asked. He wished that he could have offered them a place to sit. He'd have to work on this problem when they were gone.

Felix nodded to Hunter as he was greeted and grinned as he reacted to Serenity. He thought that Serenity would have given him a hug or vise versa. Guess not today. Felix decided to let the two catch up by walking off to explore the cave a bit. Magma Pools, icy winds here and there if you stood in the right place, the sound of rushing water below.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

(lol, that's okay, I didn't really want to rp it again anyways. It was muuucchh too long. And aside from that, it was probably that some Ferenity action would happen if we did it again....)

Serenity nodded when he said that he hadn't seen her in forever, and almost blushed when he said that she looked perfect, as always. She watched for a moment without too much care as Felix walked off, before turning her gaze back to Hunter with a bright smile. "I've been good. I'm sorry I haven't stopped by in a while though," she told him with an apologetic smile. "How've you been?" It'd been several years since she'd seen Hunter, and she really had missed him. She wished there was some way to keep his immortality, but rid him of the binding to this wretched cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next