Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Black Fairytale - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

A Black Fairytale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 am

Felix looked back over his shoulder, then he slowly turned. "I don't know, a hundred or so years," he said with a shrug. He then shrugged. "What does your leaving in a few minutes have to do with me?" He asked. "I was not coming to stay, just drop by for a quick hello before following through with my plans for the day." Sarcasm could easily be spotted in his voice. "By the way, you know...it's pretty much useless to just train your arms..." He said with a shrug before placing his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am

Serenity's eyes narrowed slightly as he said that she hadn't said it in a hundred or so years. So why bring it up now then? God, sometimes he really irritated her. And to add onto that, the sarcasm in his voice seemed almost tangible. It was as thick and heavy as caramel, but not nearly so sweet. She grabbed a towel off her bag and draped it over her shoulders, slowly turning to look at him at his last statement. She took a few steps in his direction before coming to a stop a few feet away from him. "Really now?" A moment later, and without any warning, Serenity had launched a powerful punch at Felix's gut. Not even those who knew her, such as Felix, would've expected that kind of power to come from such a small body. But Serenity had a lot of upper body strength, much more than she had in lower body strength. "You think that's useless?" she asked in mild irritation before turning away from him and picking up her water bottle, opening the cap and taking a drink before looking back at Felix to see if he'd doubled over or not.

The guy hadn't been watching the whole time, but he would glance over there every now and then. And he just so happened to catch that scene, chuckling a bit. "Poor sap. Can't say I didn't warn him," he said to himself before he went back to what he was doing. (Sorry, just had to add this guy in, lol)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 am

(lmao)

Felix watched her come closer. But what he got he did not expect. He doubled over at the impact of the punch. "Guess you don't like that word very much, do you?" He said forcing a grin. He stayed doubled over for a moment before standing up straight. He was holding his stomach without notice. Felix didn't think she had the nerve to hit him, nor did he think she had that much strength. It brought back the memory of 'it'. Felix shook the memory away. "Okay, that was a cheap shot, want to try that again?" He asked. His blue eyes focused on her, anticipating what she'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 am

Serenity gave the lightest of smirks to see that he was in fact doubled over. "Dislike is putting it mildly," she told him when he said that he guessed she didn't like that word very much, her smirk fading. She wasn't really in the mood for all this, and a moment ago she'd done all she could to keep herself from bursting out in laughter. That was what her mortal self would've done and she'd been trying to hide her mortal self from Felix especially. Serenity raised an eyebrow at him as he said it was a cheap shot and asked if she wanted to try that again. Taking another drink out of her water bottle she started towards him at a walk, but then stopped in front of him again. She looked at him for a moment before smirking and flicking his forehead. "No." She turned away and picked up the bag she'd brought with her. She was about to head home and take a shower, she hated showering at the gym. She found it rather disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am

Felix was expecting her to him again, but no, she just attempted to flick his forehead. He wouldn't stand there and let her flick him though. He side stepped and then watched her get ready to leave. What could he say? Not sure. He didn't bother finding something to say he just walked on over after her. "Serenity, what has possessed you?" He asked sarcastically. "You used to be so kind. Now you're assaulting people and pulverizing a defenseless punching bags? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 am

Serenity said nothing as he moved away from her when she went to flick his forehead. She wasn't in the mood for fighting anymore. She just wanted to go home, take a shower, and then relax. Her whole body was aching, and it was a wonder she could move at all. Her fists were already bruising over, but she ignored it. She raised an eyebrow at him as she walked towards the exit of the gym, because of his statements. "What's possessed me?" She gave a light laugh. "I've always been like this, you've just never been around to see it. And why're you worried about the punching bag? Would you rather it be you?" she joked with a chuckle. She was in higher spirits now that she'd blown off some steam. She hoped that he'd assume she was joking about the whole 'I've always been like this' thing. She hadn't meant to say that part aloud.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 am

Felix had his arms behind his head, but opened the door when they got there. "So, you've always been the punching bag abuser, but I've always been in the dark about. Sort of secretive, don't you think." He let the door close and looked up at the sky. "Anyway, I'm sure I was correct when I said I was worried about the punching bag." He looked down at her. "Not sure whether I should be scared, or amused."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 am

Serenity almost stopped a moment when they got outside. The cool air felt refreshing to her, more than anyone would know. "Punching bag abuser....?" she asked, looking at him with an amused expression. "Hm? You know, I wouldn't complain about secretive if I were you, I'm sure you have plenty of secrets of your own," she said matter-of-factly. She waved her hand dismissively as he said that he was worried about the punching bag. "Agh, it's not like the thing can feel it," she said, then gave a small, amused grin at him as he said he wasn't sure if he should be scared or amused. "A little bit of both would be a good combination," she chuckled. Oh no, this was not the Serenity he knew from over a century ago. It might've even been two centuries. She'd lost count.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

This girl made him uneasy. Definitely not his Serenity. He really had to stop thinking like that. "You have a point there, but still, I'm sure that bag has feelings too." He chuckled lightly. "And please don't flatter yourself. Had you not noticed I was being sarcastic. Fear is irrelevant when it comes to me." He looked to Serenity. "Who it be the same for you now?" He asked. His eyes going a bit somber.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:55 am

Serenity gave a small laugh when he said that bag had feelings too. "Jeez, you sound like one of those tree huggers..." she said with a laugh. She looked at him and rolled her eyes when he said that he was being sarcastic. "I wasn't," she stated simply with a smile. And just because she knew how much he hated it, and the fact that she hadn't done it in a while, she decided to answer his last question indirectly. "Maybe, maybe not. You'll just have to find that one out for yourself," she said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 am

"Indirect answers, isn't that a little old?" He asked. His blue eyes turning away from her and focusing on the road ahead. "Tree huger? Not even in your dreams." Felix drew a circle in the air. "You've gotten mean over the years." He said. Truth be told, she reminded him of Eliade, on a good day. He then smirked. "You stink by the way," he said stepping a few paces away from her. "I think I'll come by later after you've showered," he said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 am

Serenity frowned at his question and looked at him. "You lookin to get hit again?" she asked seriously. Yes, she'd gained back her sensitivity when it came to her age. She raised an eyebrow as he said not even in her dreams. She then chuckled at the thought. That would be hilarious. "Mean? Hmm, maybe, but would you rather me mean or childish?" she asked with a shrug. "Doesn't matter much anyways, I don't plan on changing back." But then again, how much of life was planned out? (foreshadowing) Her expression turned blunt as he said she stunk. "I only thought you were coming by to say hi anyways," she said stubbornly. She'd planned on taking a shower when she got home anyway, regardless of whether or not Felix was staying over. She wasn't like long ago when she used to beg him to stay over, or question what he was doing. She was over him as far as any of that stuff went. Or at least, she'd convinced herself of that.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

(omg, I'm sorry, i haven't posted all day.)

"Not unless you're willing to take what I dish back out," he said evenly when she threatened to hit him again. "I actually like your childish side," he said, even though he knew those words would change nothing. So people could change, what a surprise. No joke. "And yes I was only to come and say hello, but your attitude surprised me, so I wanted to talk. But I'll leave you alone. I have a mission to attend to." He gave her a small wave before starting in the opposite direction. He kind of missed that old Serenity. This one was, not what he liked, she had a backbone. Felix had actually liked when Serenity depended on him. It made him feel like he had a purpose for hanging on.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Serenity looked at him and only shook her head when he said that not unless she could take what he was going to dish back out. She frowned and looked at him when he said that he actually liked her childish side. "Coulda fooled me," she said, looking back in front of her. She looked at him from the corner of her eye when he said that he had a mission, so he'd leave her alone. "Have fun," she said with a light smile. "Stop by later, kay?" she said with a small wave when he started in the opposite direction.

Later that day, Serenity wasn't doing much. She'd made herself soup, eaten it, and now was just sitting on the couch watching one of the newer scary movies that had recently come out. She was actually kind of bored, since this movie was a remake of an older one. She gave a sigh. "Ugh...what a drag..." she then leaned her head back on the couch, not bothering to watch the movie. She'd already showered as soon as she got home, and her hair was still a bit damp from it, but it wasn't dripping. (hope its okay that I skipped to later in the day)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm

(no prob)

Felix was actually surprised when she told him to stop by later. He simply nodded and went off to his mission. It was a lower ranked mission, and if you'd asked him, it wasn't a mission at all. He'd been assigned to speak with a group of genin about what it meant to be a ninja. The who assembly was a pain in the ass, but he wouldn't tell his Captain that. Every since Walker and Stephen had died Felix had made sure as to stay on solo missions. He was a lone ninja, and he liked it that way. Now that he was off though he was going to Serenity's. He knocked on her door and waited. Yes, he'd come back like she'd asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Serenity blinked as she heard a knock on the door, and got up. When she opened the door she gave a smile, obviously in higher spirits than she was when she'd been at the gym. "Hi Felix," she said with the same smile. "Come on in," she said, stepping aside so he could come in. "How'd the mission go?" she asked, making casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Felix nodded. "Hi." He said noticing she didn't seem as mean as earlier. It was good thing too because he didn't feel like putting up with her crap. Felix stepped inside the house. "I've had better days," he said when asked about his mission. "It made me think about the future." He shrugged and gave a small grin. "How've you been since the last time I saw you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 pm

When he came in, she closed the door behind him. She tilted her head when he said that it made him think about the future. "Really? How so?" she asked curiously. "Egh, I've been bored," she told him with a shrug as he asked how she'd been. "Anyways, can I get you anything?" she asked, out of natural habit.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"I spoke to a group of genin. Very undisciplined. I guess I'm just old school." He shrugged. "How can you possibly be bored?" He asked. "I'm sure you've got a movie or two stashed away, patients coming by to see you, drawing to do, furniture rearranging, etc." Felix nodded. "Glass of water will be fine." He said, actually taking up her offer for the first time since they'd know each other.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Serenity chuckled as he said that he spoke to a group of genin. "Young children usually are undisciplined," she said with a smile. "Agh, I've watched all my movies and I have nothing to draw," she told him. She left out the furniture rearranging part. She'd done that the week before. She nodded when he said that a glass of water would be fine. "You can sit down you know," she told him as she went into the kitchen. If there was one thing that Felix was always predictable about, it was him sitting on the stairs. She came back a moment later with a glass of water and handed it to Felix, then sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Felix smirked. "I know," he said when he was told he could sit. He just always waited until she said he could before doing so. He didn't want to make himself comfortable. But at the same time the house was a bit dull. So staying here with her was okay. He took the glass of water as she came and handed it to him. Placing himself at the bottom of the stairs he said, "I'm sure there are lots of things to draw, you're just not thinking outside the box."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Serenity leaned forward and crossed her arms over her legs, looking at him with a light smirk as he sat at the bottom of the stairs, like usual. She waved her hand dismissively as he said that there were many things to draw, she just wasn't thinking outside the box. "You don't understand. I can't draw anything unless it means something to me. Otherwise it just comes out as a bunch of scribbles," she said with a light chuckle. It was true though. The only things she drew were visions, those close to her, or things that she felt a strong connection with.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Felix blinked. "So you draw depending on how important someone is. How nice." And strange. Felix tipped the glass some before taking a sip. "Why didn't you just got back to the gym if you were so bored?" He asked. "You seemed to be having fun assaulting the bunching bag," he mused. No he wasn't teasing her, she didn't seem to care much about being teased anymore. Instead he was pointing out what seemed to be the obvious. "What made you take up boxing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at him at his statement about the punching bag for a moment before looking off to the side. "Tch...I was only doin' that to blow off some steam," she said, her tongue pressed lightly against the side of her mouth in irritation. "I've always had more upper body strength than I should, and hitting things blows off more steam for me than kickin' stuff," she said, not looking at him. "Did it really surprise you that much to see me doin' that?" she asked, finally bringing her gaze to him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Felix didn't know who she had any kind of strength besides her wind techniques. And even those didn't seem harmful. Unless you counted her alter ego. Felix blinked and the waved his hand as to dismiss the thought. "Did it surprise me? That's a dumb question. I always thought of you as hopeless." He told her without any regards for her feelings. If she could punch him in the gut without warning then she could take a few words of truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next