Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Black Fairytale - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

A Black Fairytale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Serenity blinked when he said it was just as he thought (I'm guessing it was supposed to be thought and not doubt). "I am not an adrenaline junkie, I just...like a good challenge every now and then," she said, her gaze turning to the side a bit in embarrassment. But there was something different: embarrassment, but no blush. She looked back at him as he said that they needed to head to Hunters' place because he had quite a few maps. "Now how would you know something like that?" she asked suspiciously. This was why she'd been the one who solved puzzles and riddles in her group. Though she often didn't show it, she was very sharp.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Felix was almost offended at the fact that she didn't blush. That was...new. He guessed she'd learned to stop blushing as the years went by. It made him envious of the times they spent with one another. There were does cursed feelings again. He shook his head. "Yes you are an adrenaline junkie. Remember pushing me off the side of that cliff in the cave." He asked. He then smirked at her sharpness. "I talked to him a few days back. Asked if he had anything worth while. Sven has a thing for mysteries, what better place to search than an imm...." He trailed off. Eliade knew about his immortality, Sven did not. "Guy who lives in a cave?" He finished.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that she was an adrenaline junkie, then reminded her of the time she pushed him. She almost laughed aloud. "It's not my fault you wouldn't move." (I completely forgot what happened that time, and don't feel like going to reread it, so i'm BSing it.) "A few days ago, huh?" she asked with a slightly raised eyebrow when he said that he'd gone to talk to Hunter a few days ago and asked if he had anything worth while. She was gonna ask him why he'd done that, but he was already explaining. "I see," she said, taking another bite of her spaghetti, blinking when he paused at his last sentence. What had he been about to say? She shrugged at his question. "Yeah, you're right on that one," she said. Again, not an uncertainty in her statement, as would've been years ago. Well, a century ago to be more specific. She then blinked and gave a light smirk as she thought of something. "So you were gonna take Sven on a treasure hunt without me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:47 pm

(Ice skeletons were trying to freeze them and there was a cliff. Ser wanted to go down, Felix said no, so she pushed him.)

Bingo. He'd gotten her right where he wanted her. He held back that mischievous grin of his long enough to speak. "Well, I'm suppose to meet him for a map, so I guess you could come along." He then looked at her. "And who said it's treasure hunting?" He asked. Felix turned his head. "Hmph, treasure hunting," he mumbled. Despite his act he'd noticed the changes in Serenity's personality. No blushing, less emotional, and no uncertainty. It was almost his dream come true, but also a nightmare. Why was everything always so bittersweet.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm

(Oh, so I did get it right then.)

Serenity looked at him as he said that he guessed she could come along. "Who said I wanted to?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, holding back a smirk. "Hmm, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to come along," she said with a shrug, being her same stubborn self. But at the same time, she was just playing. She'd always wanted to take Shaira on a real treasure hunt, but now that wouldn't happen. Shaira loved treasure hunting, even though the ones that Serenity did for her, she'd set up herself, leaving clues for her little daughter to find. It was okay though, because Shaira had loved doing it. It was in her blood apparently. "Well, if it's a map to find something, it's obviously some form of treasure hunting. Nobody said that treasure hunting was all about the treasure," she said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm

"She's got you there dad," Sven said as he swallowed the last bit of spaghetti. Felix hated being told he was wrong about something. "Anyway," he said moving along. "You're the one who said you weren't invited." He pointed out in defense. Felix crossed his arms. "Like I was saying he has tons of maps. Caves, mines, stuff like that." Felix had turned his gaze towards the clock. Times was ticking away for some and not for others. The best way to make due of it was to spend it with someone worth while. That person was Sven and Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Serenity looked at Sven with a smile as he helped her out. Felix was outnumbered. She knew he hated being wrong. He was too prideful for his own good. She knew that all too well. Serenity only shrugged at his statement. Her eyes were suddenly aglow when he said that Hunter had tons of maps. "Is that so?" she asked. "When did you say you were going to meet him?" she asked. All of the sudden she was a bit excited for this, despite what had happened. Sven was right though. Shaira wouldn't want to see her mother sad and crying over her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Sven was a bit surprised that Serenity was suddenly all bubbly and happy. It was a nice feeling though. Seeing as though she wasn't depressed anymore. It was sounding pretty cool to go cave dwelling or whatever they were doing. He was excited. He stood up and took his plate to the sink and washed it out. "I'm going to go play my guitar," he said and left without another word. He hoped Serenity would come say goodbye before she left though.

Felix looked at Sven as he disappeared down the hall and to his room. Felix shrugged and then looked at Serenity. "Does your eyes naturally glow like that, or are you really the martian I claimed you to be all those years ago," he teased. He couldn't tease her about blushing, but eyes always gave a person away. "Three weeks from now," he said. "I have to clear my schedule and finish up any unfinished business."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Serenity smiled and nodded when Sven said that he was going to play his guitar, giving a small wave as he took off down the hall. She held back a sigh. Though Sven had disappeared, Felix was still there and she couldn't put down her act just yet. Serenity finished the rest of her spaghetti and went over to the sink, rinsing it off and putting it into the dishwasher, pausing at him comment before turning to look at him. "Oh, we're starting that again, are we?" she asked with an amused smile. "I already told you what I may, or may not, be," she said with a very light chuckle. No, she wouldn't get into that whole role playing thing with him again. Things would get out of hand like they did last time, and she wasn't just thinking about the wind incident. Felix was married now. She couldn't go about playing with him like she used to. And aside from that, though she was acting all happy and better than before, she really wasn't in the mood for it. "Three weeks from now...I don't believe I have anything going on," she said, sitting back down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 am

Felix shrugged. "I could have taken that for you, you're in my house after all..." Felix then nodded as she recapped his memory. "But I don't remember that far back," he complained as if a child. He then nodded as she said three weeks. "Have you even talked to Hunter lately?" Felix asked. When Felix had gone to speak with the purple eyed immortal the guy sounded as though he'd been bored to death. He'd asked him to come up to the surface for a few days, but Hunter refused and went back to his home. Felix wondered who had the worse curse between the three of them. The one who could not make contact with society for very long, the one of who had children and watched them die untimely deaths, or the one who lived amongst the things he hated most. Immortality really was a curse, no matter how you looked at it. Now he understood the reason that said cross your heart and hope to die instead of not to die.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 am

She smiled at him as he said that he could've taken it, since it was his house. "It's fine," she said. He'd done it at her house on more than one occasion. Serenity gave a light laugh as he complained like a child. Yes, since she'd gained more control of her emotions, she was a much better actress than she used to be. To the point where it seemed even Felix couldn't tell that she was faking it all. Her smile faded slightly as Felix asked if she'd seen Hunter lately. "No actually...I haven't seen him in a few years," she admitted. (OMG HUNTERxSERENITY THREAD COMIN UP IN THE FUTURE!! For all the....*ahem* HunterxSerenity fangirls out there...I wonder if the two of them could have a clever nickname like Ferenity has...)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:18 pm

(that would be nice)

Felix shook his head. He didn't think it was fine. Though he let it go and went about finishing off his half eaten spaghetti. "In a few years?" Felix grinned. "I thought he'd visit more often." He said. It had nothing to do with him not being around anymore. It was just that...well, Hunter was mad in love with Serenity. He'd faked his own death so that he could lure her in so she could be with him forever. Felix shuddered. That was kind of creepy if you really thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Serenity blinked as he asked a few years, and then grinned. "Yeah, me too to be honest," she said with a small smile. She tilted her head as she saw him shudder. "Something wrong?" she knew that there probably wasn't, but there was definitely something going through his mind. It was very unlikely that he shuddered because he was cold. That just wasn't Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Felix knew he couldn't lie and get away with it while Serenity was like this. That Serenity that had no emotions, the one that saw through everything, but probably didn't care. The one that didn't blame herself for every little thing that went wrong. He rubbed his hand through his hair. "Just thinking about that trip," he said. Not exactly a lie, but it wasn't really the truth either. "Not sure I want to take that route again. The way in is hell to pay, but getting out is a breeze. I bet he's got a hidden passage or something."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said he was just thinking about the trip. She nodded as he said that the way in was hell. She looked up thoughtfully. "You said that you were going to meet him. Wouldn't he come out of the cave to meet you...?" she asked, blinking. Yes. This, was Treasure Hunter Serenity. This was the woman Jake had proposed to, and the big sister that Liora had been so fond of. But she was a far ways from her mortal self still. Her mortal self had been much less caring, and much more aggressive. But she slowly found herself getting to that point again. The point where she would no longer have to act about who she was. The point where Felix would know just who she really was.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Felix's eyes wondered around the kitchen. "I don't know," he said honestly. "He didn't tell me, but I was reluctant to bring Sven along into that godforsaken cave." Felix shrugged. "So I was going to just go by myself and get the maps. Whether he comes out or not is not something I have much say in." He gave a light grin. "Want to go with me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Serenity looked at him and leaned back in her chair as he looked around and said that he didn't know. "I wouldn't have brought Shaira to the cave either," she said a little sadly. It was true, she would've never brought Shaira to that cave. It had nothing to do with Hunter though, of course. She tilted her head as he asked if she wanted to go with him. "Yeah, sure," she said with a shrug. She wanted to see Hunter again. And it would be a pleasant surprise for him. But...she wasn't sure she wanted to be going on treasure hunts so soon after...yeah. "When were you going to meet him again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm

"Three weeks," he said. It was originally going to be next week, but since Shaira's death had come along as well as her funeral on that week he had changed it to benefit the three of them. He'd just take an early trip to Hunter. Though he'd leave out the part that Serenity was coming for the maps as well. He looked at the blond haired fortune teller. Had she once really meant the world to him? How did someone just fall out of love? He kept his facial expressions to himself. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Serenity nodded as he said three weeks. It was a reasonable amount of time. She guessed. Yes, this was one thing she was unsure of. How long would it really take her to get over Shaira's death? That was one thing she agonized over. It should take years for a parent to get over the loss of their child, but Serenity figured it would take her a few months, maybe a year. Did that make her cold-hearted? Well, it would probably take her longer if no one came to see her. Then she would re-establish the theory that she was alone, and she'd probably become more cold-hearted and aggressive than even her mortal self was. She gave a light chuckle as he said that he was sure that Hunter would be happy to see her. "You know, I was just thinking the same thing," she told Felix with a light smile, her thoughts not reflecting on her face. She knew that Felix felt he had some obligation to help her. And if she played it cool until she left, he wouldn't feel guilty about not visiting. At least she thought that was what was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 pm

So everyone was dead, again. This didn't bother him though. Eliade had suddenly disappeared, though he made no attempt to search for her. When someone disappears, they're usually dead. And that was just what happened. Sven on the other hand lived a good full life. After Shai's death he had went a bit downhill, but Felix wasn't going to have a repeat of Walker. He spent a lot more time with the boy. The most disturbing part was that Sven didn't seemed phased by Eliade death. He seemed to live a bit more. He dropped playing the piano and went on to become a professional in guitar. Felix never missed a concert. But those days had passed, again.

The only thing different was the he was alone. No child ran around him, no woman laid their head against his shoulder. No, he had not fallen for anyone else. This however was in no relation to the fact that he was heading to Serenity's house. He stopped on her doorstep and knocked twice as normal. No sound. He knocked again. A neighbor poked their head out the window. "Your tried the gym yet?" Felix blinked. "Excuse me?" "The gym. I bet she's there." Felix shrugged and headed that way. Opening the door he saw blond hair. Why was she punching a punching bag? He started to approach her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Yes, Serenity had in fact been at the gym. It was almost 4 o’clock and she’d been there since noon. She’d been in the same spot the whole time and had only taken one 10 minute break two hours before, so needless to say, she was dripping with sweat. She had her hair tied back and headphones were in her ears, and iPod attached to her black shorts. Along with that, she had a pink tank top on. There was a punching bag in front of her, which she was holding in place using her wind. And even though it was obvious she was exhausted, Serenity was still pounding away on it with as much speed and farce as she had when she’d started, which was a lot in both areas, especially for a woman. Yeah, she was straining her body, so what? And to add onto that, she had nothing on her hands, no gloves or anything, so needless to say those’d be bruised badly by the time she was done here. Yes, she was hurting herself, who cared. In her mind, this was both a way to release her anger without hurting anyone, and a form of self-punishment for all the stupid things she’d done in the past; how selfish she’d been, how she always hurt her loved ones, how childish and emotional she used to be, and above all else, how weak she used to be. She punched the punching bag harder than usual at the mere thought. And no matter how hard she punched it, it didn’t even rattle, because her wind was holding it, which frustrated her even more.

A man had seen Felix approaching Serenity and decided to be a good sumeritan. He walked over to Felix before the guy could get to the blond haired woman. He didn't know her personally, but he knew she was dangerous. "Hey, I wouldn't bother her. The last guy that tried to confront her walked out of here with a bloody nose," he said, stopping next to Felix and casting a glance at Serenity. "I'd wait til she'd done, if I were you," he warned, but then gave a shrug. "I won't stop ya if you still wanna go over there, but I just thought I'd warn you," he said to the silver haired man, taking a step back and waiting to see what the guy would do.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Bloody nose? When did Serenity start assaulting people? Felix looked at the guy with an almost humored grin. "Thanks for the advice." He then walked past him and went over to Serenity. He'd do something stupid like walk in front of her and that bag she was pounding, but she might break his rib or something. Not a very good feeling. He walked to her side. "Serenity?" She was drenched in sweat. And since she had the headphones on he wondered if she could even hear him. "You mad at someone?" He asked with a sly grin. He looked at the punching bag then to her hands. She was going to regret not wearing gloves. And using her wind to keep the bag from moving? Something must have been bugging her, badly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Serenity couldn't hear him, but she saw someone approach her out of the corner of her eye. She figured at first that she'd ignore the person, but then she decided against it. Giving an irritated sigh, she pulled one of the headphones from her ear and started to turn towards the person. "Listen, I thought I told you already-" She stopped when she saw who it was. Not the guy from before, lucky him. She blinked. "Felix? What're you doing here?" she asked. She was exhausted, and her breathing was deep because of said exhaustion. But seriously, what was Felix doing there? She thought that he was on a mission. Normally she came here to blow off steam while he was away, to avoid his ridiculing gaze. So much for that bright idea, because somehow he'd managed to find her here anyways. She almost gave an angry sigh at the thought, but held it back. Yeah, she was pissed off. But it wasn't at anyone in particular. This was just how her mortal self was. Every now and then she'd be pissed off for no reason whatsoever. And yes, ever since Shaira had died, Serenity had been starting to act more and more like her mortal self, though Felix was the only one she hid it from. Again, only to avoid his ridiculing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am

Felix nodded as she spoke his name. "The one and only," he said. But his voice was not at all joking like it should have been when accompanied by such a saying. "Anyway, I went by your house, the next door neighbor told me you would be here." He shrugged. "I didn't want anything in particular, I was just dropping by to say hey." He stepped back from her. "Hello." He smirked. "Guess I'll let you get back to your..." He stopped to think. "...Exercise..." He turned away. "Since you did tell me," he grinned, though she couldn't see it with his back turned to her. "To leave you alone." Those three words hadn't come out her Serenity's mouth recently, but he was sure that whoever had been fooling around with her earlier had gotten those words.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am

Serenity blinked and took the other earphone out of her ear as he spoke. "Hey?" she said when he said hello, obviously at a bit of a loss for words. She gave a half sigh, that held obvious irritation at his last statement. "Now when was the last time I actually said that to you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, turning her iPod off and wrapping the cord around it. "And I was about to leave in a few minutes anyways," she told him, in reference to him letting her get back to her 'exercise.' She found it odd how he had to think a few moments before actually coming up with a word to describe what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next