Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Black Fairytale - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

A Black Fairytale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm

(lmao, that was random)

"Thanks," he said as she gave him the items he'd asked for. He then blinked as she asked where the pots were. "Bottom cabinet near the sink," he said. "Farthest on the left." He then went and got some ground beef from the fridge. She's relatively calm...I wonder what she's thinking. What should I care? She'll get over it...But what if she doesn't. What is she has a mental breakdown and goes back to...it. Felix swallowed as he leaned against the counter waiting for her to bring back the pot.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:03 pm

(hehe, you said mushrooms. it's my favorite thing to eat. I can't help it.)(And lol!! It...)

Serenity nodded as he told her where the pots were, going over to get three out; one for the sauce, one for the pasta, and a pan for the beef, having seen that Felix had taken it out. She gave Felix the one for the beef, and put the one for the sauce onto the stove, then went to fill up the one that was to hold the pasta, trying to keep herself busy. She was trying to keep all thoughts of what had happened from her mind by concentrating on what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Felix worked in silence for a while. He took the pan and placed the ground beef in. Adding a bit of salt and stirring when needed. Serenity was trying to keep herself busy but the silence was killing him immensely. He sighed trying to think of something to talk about. Nothing. He continued in that annoying silence. By the time he was finished his arm was a bit sore. Part of it was from turning the ground beef, but it was mainly from some nerve damage. "Want something to drink?" He asked. Since they'd started cooking it was a bit humid.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm

(OMFG ELIADE DID THAT MOVE LIKE 2 YEARS AGO!!!! She did permanent damage!!)

Serenity stirred in the pasta and put the sauce into the pot, stirring each one every now and then. "Umm..just water is fine," she said. The first thing that popped into her head as he asked if she wanted something to drink was something that she knew she shouldn't be thinking about, especially at this specific time. She hadn't had a drink in over a century, and she didn't want to start now. But....she couldn't help it. It was...kind of natural for her now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 pm

(goes to show how mad she was, he said she wasn't what you'd call sweet)(Bad Ser, get your mind off the drink, RESIST!)

Felix nodded. "Okay." He said simply and went and got two glasses. It didn't register in his mind that she's said water for a reason. Did she really think he'd give her a glass of something alcoholic with her like this? Please, he wasn't an idiot. He cleaned the glasses out, which was a habit of his even though it was clean. He went to the fridge and opened it getting the water container. He poured her a glass of water and then got himself a soda. He walked over to her and handed her the glass before pouring his drink.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm

(lol, considering what happened, its understandable. not referring to the eliade thing)

Serenity gave a very light smile when he handed her the glass of water. "Thanks," she said lightly. She took a drink of the water before placing the glass on the counter and stirred the sauce and pasta again. She wondered how long it would be before Sven woke up. And again, how long until Eliade would be home from her mission. Depending on when she'd left, it could've been a few hours from now, or a few days from now. Serenity took another drink of the water, trying to get her mind off what she was probably gonna end up drinking when she got home. But the silence between the two was a little unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

He knew this wasn't the best time to ask, but he never had great timing anyway. It was either now when she was in her state of calm, yet breaking point. Or remind her all over again of what happened just two days ago during the funeral. Yeah, he had real bad time picking. "What are you going to do now?" He asked. Curious, not likely today. Just trying to make sure she would make it through the days without doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Felix as he asked what she was going to do now. She froze for a moment. That was a really good question. She hadn't even thought of it. "Um...I..." she looked down. "I don't know..." she said, taking another drink of water, trying to keep herself from thinking of the other thing she wanted to drink, but it wasn't exactly helping. "After the funeral...I'll probably..." she paused, then sighed. "I don't know," she said, sounding a bit depressed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 am

Felix turned away from her and started to finish up before going over to the table and taking a seat. This used to be where him, Walker, and Stephen would sit when they had the time to actually sit down and eat. Now it was him, Eliade, and Sven. He always seemed to have three in his life. He looked at her and shook his head. "When you figure it out, tell me, okay?" He said. "I don't want to just drop you after this, it's a long fall down."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Serenity didn't sit down, but just leaned against the counter. She nodded when he said that when she figured it out to tell him. "Okay." Though she wasn't sure she would. He didn't need to deal with her problems, he had his own. At his last statement, Serenity felt like she was ready to cry again, and her body tensed, almost unnoticeably, with the effort of trying to keep it calm again. "Thanks Felix...I mean it...I thought that after Shaira...you know...that...that I'd be completely alone in this..." she said, light tears welling in her eyes again. So...maybe she wasn't as alone as she thought. But how long would it be before he got sick of her again? Sure, she'd 'changed', but it probably wasn't anything that would stop annoying him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm

(Nice pic frame)

Felix looked at Serenity for a long moment after she claimed she though she'd be alone. "Since I no longer have a reason to come over," he finished her sentence. He checked the food. "You can sit down," he said. "I'm not going to bite." He wasn't Eliade. She'd not only bite, she'd chew you up and spit you out.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 pm

(Thankie! Very Happy )

Serenity gave a small nod without looking at him when he finished her sentence. She stirred the pasta and sauce once more, then looked at him when he told her that she could sit down. After a moment, she did finally walk over to the table and sat down, taking yet another drink of her water. She then ran one of her hands through her hair. "I'm sure that Eliade will be elated to hear about this," she said almost quietly then froze, her gaze turning to the side. "I'm sorry, that was out of line...."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Felix froze at her sentence. This kind of ticked him off. Eliade was cold, but not that cold. He stayed where he was trying to breathe. He shouldn't snap at her about her words, she was in a tough situation. "Don't worry about it," he finally said. "She probably won't be back in time anyway." He turned away from the stove and walked to the water.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Serenity held back a sigh, but it wasn't one of relief that Felix had told her not to worry about it. No...she was mad at herself for saying something so stupid. Yes, she'd made it a habit to say what was on her mind quite a long time ago, but that had been just stupid. That was...just not right... she thought, her eyes dropping. And to say it in front of someone who loved Eliade, well that just made it worse. Idiot, idiot, idiot! How could you be so stupid!!! She couldn't stop from scolding herself. She wanted to leave now. Wanted to get up and walk out without a word. But she wasn't like that. She couldn't do that. She'd stay just a bit longer. And it wasn't really because she wanted to. For once, she really didn't want to be around Felix, didn't want to be around anyone. She'd rather go lie in a hole for eternity than ever see anyone again. She didn't want to make any relationships with anyone, didn't want to talk to anyone, didn't want to be human, and most of all, didn't want to be alive. Yes, this was one of those days. Pushing her glass towards the middle of the table so she wouldn't hit it, Serenity folded her arms and buried her head in them silently, the tears that had built up moments ago spilling silently over.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm

(don't beat yourself up Ser)

Felix's eyes focused on Serenity was she remained silent. Yeah, she knew she was in the wrong. He sighed and finished cooking. Fixing her a plate he sat it on the table as she cried. He sat down and looked towards the entrance as he heard a footstep. Sven was standing there looking like an empty shell. Felix motioned the boy over who slowly made his way to Felix's lap and curled up in a ball. "You okay?" He asked.

Sven had woken up from his nap. The smell of spaghetti made him think he'd had a bad dream, but when he went to the kitchen he knew it was no dream. Serenity was at the kitchen table with his father. He slowly walked over. "I miss Shaira," was all he could whisper. A few minutes went by and he turned to Serenity. He moved away from Felix and clasped Serenity's face in his small hands. "I know, Shaira..." he paused. "Shaira misses you as much as you miss her, and that...that you shouldn't cry because," he was about to come into tears. "Because she loves you and doesn't want to see you sad." He finished and sat back down looking at Serenity across the table.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 pm

(AWWWWWWWWWW)

Serenity raised her head lightly from her arms as she heard Felix sit down after he'd placed a plate of spaghetti in front of her. She looked at Sven as he came in, her shoulders dropping slightly as she heard him say that he missed Shaira. She blinked when he came over to her and took her face in his hands, telling her that Shaira didn't want to see her sad. She wondered if the child believed in ghosts and angels. Serenity knew that she did. When he sat back down at the other end of the table, she wiped her eyes and swallowed before giving Sven a small smile. "You're right Sven. And...I'm sure that she doesn't want to see you sad either," she told him lightly. The least she could do was try to be strong for Sven's sake. The poor child had just lost his best friend after all...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Felix patted Sven on the back as he said he missed Shai. "I know," was all that he could say on the matter. When the boy got up and went over to Serenity and spoke as though he knew what he was talking about Felix stayed silent. Maybe he'd got that from tv or something because neither him or Eliade had lost anyone recently. "The three of us might as well eat," he said. He pointed to the plate. "That includes you Serenity." He walked over and fixed another plate and placed it down in front of Sven and took the other chair.

Sven smiled as she said that he was right and then told him that Shai wouldn't want to see him sad. She was a good mommy. Shai was lucky. "Ms. Serenity, since Shaira called my daddy dad, is it okay if I call you mom?" He asked with the tiniest of smiles. He then stuck his fork into his spaghetti and rolled it up the fork before plopping it in his mouth. The look in his eyes were almost blank as he starred down at the food.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

(...........I sense drama.)

Serenity looked at Felix with the same light smile she'd given Sven when he said that they might as well eat and that included her. She picked up the fork and started twirling the spaghetti onto it, pausing and looking at Sven as he asked if he could call her mom since Shaira called Felix dad. She wondered if he knew the significance of what he was asking. "I don't mind at all. But I don't know if your mother would like it too much," she told him with a light smile. She didn't want to get the boy in trouble. The last time this discussion had come up when Eliade was around...things didn't really turn out well. At all. It was a good thing that Eliade wasn't there right now. But Serenity was really touched that Sven would ask such a thing, though she wouldn't mention it aloud. She might not've until he was older. Twirling the spaghetti onto the fork, she ate it, her eyes dropping back to her plate. She felt like she was forgetting something, but she had no clue what it was. Had it been something important? Or maybe it was just a tiny thing...either way she didn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 am

(what was it that she forgot?)

Felix turned his head slightly to look at Sven as he asked Serenity if he could call her mom. Not a good idea, but at the same time it was clever. When Serenity gave her answer he looked at her. But what bothered him the most was what was the purpose of Sven asking that. He didn't know. He looked at Sven. "Just don't let your mother know you're doing this," he warned the black haired child. Felix then started to eat.

Sven smiled as Serenity agreed. "Thank you!" He said excitedly. He was going to miss Shaira, but seeing Serenity would be like seeing his best friend, but older. He sure did miss Shaira dearly. He then turned to his father and smiled. "I know," he said. "I'm almost ten you know." He said jokingly. He wished that his dad, and 'mom' could have been together. That way, he and Shaira could have lived together and then they could have played together so that she wouldn't have fell. He could have caught her. "I wiish I could go back in time," he mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:59 pm

(Shaira had a red flower in her room that she'd been taking care of so that she could give it to Sven for his birthday. When she goes home later, she'll remember, then probably give it to him the next day. Idk if I wanna play that scene out though)

Serenity looked at Sven and couldn't help but smile at his excitedness. But...she wondered why he would ask such a thing of her. Shaira had called Felix dad because she didn't have one of her own. But Sven had both a father and a mother, so what was the point of calling her mom? She looked at Felix as he warned Sven not to let Eliade know. It seemed that the two of them were on the same page. She started twirling spaghetti around on her fork again, stopping as Sven mumbled. She looked at him with a sad expression for a moment, but said nothing, and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 pm

(mkayz)

Felix looked at the boy as he spoke of how he knew that already. "Well since you're almost ten I guess you can start doing older kid chores. The leaves in the backyard need to be raked, the dishes need to be washed, the carpets shampooed, the list goes on and on," he said with a smirk. He was of course joking with his son. Felix looked at Serenity. "Been on any treasure hunts lately?" He asked. Sven chose to stay quiet after his father had named off a list of chores he'd rather avoid and then went on to speak with Serenity about treasure hunting. Wasn't that a bit old school?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm

(LMFAO, OLD SCHOOL)

Serenity smiled as Felix told Sven that since he was almost ten that he could start doing chores. And of course, Sven had stayed silent at that one, even though Felix was joking. She looked at Felix as he asked if she'd gone on any treasure hunts lately. "Not really. All the good stuff has already been discovered," she said with a light shrug. She was a bit irritated by that fact. All the good treasures had already been discovered and taken. Good treasures meaning the ones that had the complicated puzzles and the riddles, and the booby traps in caves.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Felix raised and eyebrow. "Define 'good stuff'." He knew Serenity. The treasure hunter side of her was like G.I. Jane. She was the side Felix didn't really like because they bumped heads so much. Sarcastic little twit. Felix eyes narrowed slightly, though he was sure that he could use this conversation to help her out a bit. He'd recently talked to Hunter, despite his hatred towards the guy. Felix had asked about anything worth while in the Unknown. He was planning a sort of weekend camp out thing for Sven, Shaira, Serenity, and himself while Eliade was away on a mission. Adrenaline rush for Serenity, lots of nature for Shaira, mysterious places for Sven, and a peace for him. But it looked like that wasn't going to happen anymore.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Serenity took another bite of her spaghetti as he said to define 'good stuff'. She took a moment to think of how she'd phrase it. "Well, you know. All the stuff that's really hard to find. Somehow it's all been found. Though, it has been centuries since most of the stuff was hidden, so it only makes sense that it had been found I guess...." she said, a hint of irritation coming into her voice. She was kind of glad she'd stayed over now. She was feeling better, but that didn't mean at all that she was feeling good.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Felix grinned as she explained. "Just as I doubt," he said. "You little adrenaline junkie." He leaned back in his chair and pointed his fork at you. "I think we need to take a visit to Hunter's place. He's got quite a few maps, not sure if the treasures are still there, but it'd be a fun little expedition." He said with a small smirk. Yes he was planning for a trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Black Fairytale   A Black Fairytale - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Black Fairytale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next