Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am

Kazuya looked visibly relieved when Kymir nodded. That had been close, too close. Kazuya coughed a bit more before answering. "I'll live." He'd inhaled a lot more smoke than he should have though. It was a bit hard to breath. Then another thought struck him and he swallowed. "She...didn't say if there was anyone else in there, did she?" he asked, suddenly looking towards the house before standing up and stumbling a step, cringing lightly. He'd be having troubles walking for the next few days or so, that was for certain. Though right now, his worry was on if anyone else was in the house. A worry that clearly shown on the Death Kage's face. What if there had been someone else?
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Kymir managed a smile. "That's good to know," he said with another sneeze. When Kazuya got up and started towards the house Kymir started after him. "No, it was only her. Her father's out of town and her mother was at the store. The fire started because something in the kitchen caught on fire," Kymir explained in one breath. He wished he'd taken a breath or two because he started to cough. Kymir gave a low sigh after he'd finished coughing. "Well...I guess I'll be on my way," he said. "The girl is safe, I'm still alive, and you're going to live." Kymir gave a small wave. "See ya around, Kazuya." Placing his hands in his pockets he started towards the north part of the village. He should probably head to the store and get some bandages for the burns. They stung, but he could deal with them for the time being. I guess we're not leaving things on a bad note.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he stated that he was going to be 'on his way'. Yeah. Right. Kazuya turned and grabbed Kymir by the back of his shirt. "I don't think so. You have burns and you inhaled way too much smoke, especially for someone of your size. While I'm more than glad that you were brave enough to go in there and save her, that was a really reckless thing to do Kymir," he said, though his voice wasn't angry as they should have been with such words. He was too relieved that Kymir was still alive. That being said, he wasn't going to let him go so easily until he got medical treatment. He looked over to one of the medical ninja who had hurried along when they heard what had happened. He'd already been heading towards Kazuya and Kymir as the Death Kage was speaking. "Trey, if you don't mind, can you treat Kymir's burns, and make sure that smoke isn't going to have any permenant damage?" Trey nodded, but then paused hesitantly.. "What about you sir?" Kazuya smiled. "I'll get checked over too, don't worry," he said with a nod. There was already a medic checking out the small girl, and a third one was heading their way. Kazuya knew that one all too well. Penny. A cheerful girl, that one always found time to make sure that Kazuya wasn't overclocking himself. She was also one hell of a medical ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Kymir hadn't even made it far when Kazuya grabbed the back of his shirt. "Hey, let me go," he protested. "I'm fine, I swear it," he promised. But there was already a medic there to check on him. And it seemed there was one to check on Kazuya too. Kymir raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm." He looked at Trey. The genin didn't know the guy, but since Kazuya knew him by his first name, he suspected there were maybe friends, or associates. "Um...I'm Kymir. Kazuya's...um...nephew...who's that girl?" He asked. "Is that Kazy's girlfriend?" Kymir had only been gone a few days, but if Kazuya had taken the time to find himself a girlfriend, then okay. That was understandable. Now he really wasn't going back. Kazuya had a girlfriend, Kymir didn't want to intrude.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Kazuya gave a light smile to Penny as she came over. She was roughly the same age as him, only a couple years younger. As she started checking his burn, Kazuya turned his head when he heard what Kymir said. Girlfriend...? Was he serious?

Trey gave a light grin as he put medicine over Kymir's wounds. "Haha, she wishes. The name's Trey kiddo." Clearly Trey was the casual type, unlike many of the village ninja. It was no surprise he got along so well with Kazuya. "And her, well her name's Penny. She's unofficially placed herself as Kazuya's right hand medic." He glanced at Kazuya, then back to Kymir and chuckled lightly. "He doesn't seem to mind it though."

Kazuya turned his head again with his eyes slightly narrowed. "I heard that."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Kymir was surprised at Trey's casualness. He wasn't complaining though, at least he was getting answers. "Nice to meet you Trey," Kymire greeted. He then glanced at Penny as Trey explained how she'd become the right hand medic for Kazuya and how she seemed to have liked his former guardian. "Kazy doesn't mind?" He whispered despite Kazuya's input. "Have they ever, you know, gone on a date before?" Kymir's yellow eyes were wide with interest. He'd never imagined Kazuya to be the type of person to have time for dating, so this Penny character was like a Journalist's biggest scoop. Kymir was Journalist, but this was something to sink his teeth into. It was often he came across such information.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Kazuya looked at the two of them. They couldn't be serious. Were they really talking about his love life? "Nope, doesn't seem ta mind it at all," Trey responded. "See, she's a special jonin, so she goes on A-ranked missions and stuff, and she accompanies her squad as a medic. But whenever Kazuya gets hurt in battle, she always insists on being the one to take care of him." He lowered his voice. "See, I think she has a little crush on him, but he still let's her." He knew that Kazuya had great hearing, but Penny had average human hearing. So when he heard Kazuya give what sounded like a small growl, Trey couldn't help but laugh a little as he started to bandage Kymir's burns. Although the fog hid it mostly, Kazuya was actually blushing a bit. "You know, I'm not sure if they've gone on a date, but I bet they have," Trey whispered to Kymir. After all, he was just a little kid, what harm could it do? Besides, teasing Kazuya was fun. Even if it was indirectly.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Kymir started to laugh as Trey continued to explain. "It's about time Kazuya started dating. I used to sit on the couch until he came home and would always wonder, he never brings a girl home. I always figured he was too busy with me, but now I see the truth. He's being loyal to Penny, even if they haven't made it official." Kymir smirked. He had a plan. As soon as Trey finished patching him up, he was going to have Kazuya introduce him to Penny. He wanted to see if she was Kazuya material. If this Penny woman did have a crush on Kazuya, Kymir would find out. It was pretty clear though, she was making sure to care for him after battles and stuff. She might have just been a suck up, but Kymir doubted it.

Last edited by Kymir on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Kazuya's head turned again as Kymir spoke. Now his face was a mix between embarrassment and irritation. "Oi....Trey...." he said, a light shadow over his face as he called. Trey looked over to Kazuya with a smile. "Yes sir?" Kazuya gave a light growl. "Can it." Trey smiled. "But sir, I'm not telling your nephew anything the entire village doesn't already gossip about," Trey retaliated, causing a rather visible blush to form on Kazuya's face. "W-what did you say...?" Trey chuckled and turned back to Kymir. "I'd better hurry up and finish, before he bites off my head," he laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Kymir's mouth dropped. "What! The entire village knows? Where have I been?" He asked. He'd nearly stood up from where he was sitting and gazed at Kazuya, but stayed seated so he didn't mess up Trey's work. "He'll literally bite you head off," he reminded. That's when he noticed it. "Kazuya....you're...." Kymir pointed at the Death Kage. "You're blushing! Omg you do like her!" Kymir gasped. "Are you bringing her home tonight, if so I don't mind going to see a movie or something, I mean, if you just leave me 20 bucks I'll be out of your hair all night." Kymir looked at Trey. "How long has this been going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Kazuya's eye nearly twitched at the two of them. As it was, he was doing his best to stay put as Penny worked, though now he was getting fidgety. He didn't even notice the smile that was on Penny's face. She found this conversation just as amusing as the other two did. "No one wants to talk to little kids about stuff like this, but I don't mind," Trey said with a smile. "I do," Kazuya growled. Kazuya knew there had been rumors, but the whole village? Trey had to be exaggerating....Right? When Kymir mentioned his blush, Kazuya turned his head to the side. "Kymir..." A pause. "I didn't say that. And I'm not bringing anyone..." He paused, then looked at Kymir. Home? If Kazuya hadn't been so pissed at Trey, he might have cracked a smile. Trey took full advantage of Kazuya's silence. "It was a while back, really, since she started taking an interest in him. Before he became a kid, so probably a few years. The village quieted down for a bit about it, at least until after the Rebellion ended. The amazing thing is, she doesn't deny it. Can't say the same for our fearless leader though," Trey chuckled. Kazuya glowered at him darkly. "I can strangle you and get away with it you know."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 am

Kymir blinked. He'd been with Kazuya for a while now and he'd not know. Kazuya was really sly. "You're more of a fox than a wolf," Kymir mumbled. He agreed with Trey. "He can deny it all he wants, but I think he should be a 'man' and accept it. Penny doesn't seem to be too worried about it." A devious grin formed on the small child's lips. "Excuse me Ms. Penny. Are you going to be my new auntie?" Kymir asked innocently. He glanced at Kazuya. "You know, threatening to strangle someone in public is not smart, if Trey comes up missing then everyone knows that it was you. We are witnesses and it seems you have a motive, Kazy." Kymir started to chuckle, this was way to fun.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 am

That had done it. Kazuya's eye twitched lightly at Kymir's mumbling and he looked to the side. "Who you callin' a fox..." he muttered in irritation. Why were they ganging up on him like this? What had he done to deserve this! Kazuya froze in place as Kymir suddenly addressed Penny, then turned his gaze to the small boy. Oh, he was gonna get it later.

Penny, however, just smiled as she finished bandaging the burns on Kazuya. She gave a small laugh as she answered. "Maybe one day." Kazuya couldn't help but to look at her in slight shock. "N-not you too..." he said, his shoulders slumping. He was starting to look a bit miserable at this. If he had been in his wolf form, he might have even been laying on the ground with his ears back in defeat, but instead he just sat where he was. He hated Trey right now. Trey had started this whole thing in the first place!!
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 am

Kymir gave Kazuya the you know who I'm talking about look. "I'm talking about you," he said. He looked at Trey. "Are you done? I want to speak with my future Auntie." He said, kicking his legs back and forward against the wall he was sitting on. He smiled at Kazuya's misery. "Why you look so sad, you should be glad to have a girlfriend." Kymir nodded in agreement with himself. "Penny....Ms. Penny seems like a nice person and it's obvious she cares about you. Why not invite her over to dinner." He looked at Penny. "Would you like to come over for dinner?" He asked. He figured Kazuya wasn't going to ask, so he'd do it for him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:54 am

(That little trouble making brat!! >.< )

Trey gave a light nod when Kymir asked if he was done. "Just about." A few moments later, he pulled back with a smile. "Try not to cause him too much more grief," he joked. "We don't want him slumping into a depression now." Kazuya gave Trey a light glare, which made Trey stand up and start to walk towards the water ninja. "No one else is hurt right? Heh..." Trey asked around almost nervously. It was really just a front though, he knew Kazuya wouldn't hurt his villagers or his ninja. Well. Maybe he wouldn't kill them, anyways.

"No one said anything about her being my girlfriend," he muttered, his gaze down as he sat on the ground. Penny also stood up, but she didn't wander off like Trey had. She was interested to talking to Kymir as well. She smiled and chuckled a bit when Kymir invited her over for dinner. "I'd love to come." Clearly no concern for Kazuya's reaction, for he gave a small groan. He was even blushing again, but his face was hidden in the shadows of his hair. "It's funny though, I didn't know Kazuya had any siblings," she said with a smile. "Nice to know he has family around." that was when Kazuya raised his head a bit. He'd just realized it. What was with that nephew front Kymir was putting up???
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:12 pm

(you know you love him for it.)

"Thank you," he said to Trey as the guy finished up. Kymir waved goodbye to him as he head for the water ninja. Turning back to Penny and Kazuya, his eyes lit up when she agreed to come over. "Awesome. I'm sure you know where we live, so you should come by around eight." He said with a nod. He shrugged when she said Kazuya never mentioned any siblings. "It's a long story, but to make it short, he's just watching over me for the time being, my dad is sort of a friend to him and he's on an extended mission, and I don't have anyone to watch over me, so Kazuya stepped in." Kymir gave Kazuya a small smile. "Since I've been here for such a long time, I figured calling Kazuya my uncle was better than saying my dad's friend every time someone asked." Kymir shrugged. "But my dad's coming back in a few weeks and I'll be going home. I'm glad I got to hang with Kazuya all the while, he's pretty cool. It's no wonder you like him." Kymir lowered his voice to a whisper, although it probably wouldn't do much good. "Just between me and you, once I go back home, you have to promise to take good care of him." Kymir gave a tiny smile. This girl was Kazuya material. He could just tell.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:02 pm

(Yeah right... T.T )

Penny nodded in understanding. "I see. It's nice that he's watching over you like this," she said with a nod and a smile. "I'm still here you know..." Kazuya muttered. That made Penny giggle a little. He could really be shy sometimes, it was cute. Kazuya finally pushed himself off the ground, putting his hand on the wall so that he didn't stumble forward. Even if he wanted to kill Trey, he'd have to first wait until his legs got better. Penny frowned when she saw him stumble. She'd gotten there after he'd gotten out of the building with Kymir. She hadn't realized that Kazuya had actually jumped down. Kazuya noticed her frown and gave a small wave along with a light smile. "I'm fine." Hey, it wasn't her fault that Kymir and Trey were being idiots. But...still, she didn't have to play along with it so well....Penny tilted her head, but then looked back at Kymir as he made her promise to take good care of him. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that, I definitely will," she responded with a smile. Kazuya frowned. "I'm not a kid..." He looked at Kymir. He'd like nothing better than to drag the kid back home right now, but he had a job to do. "Well..." he pushed himself off the wall. "You two have fun talking. I have a job to do," he said, starting off towards the ninja with a slight limp every now and then. When he got to the ninja who was holding the little girl, he gave her a small smile. "Hey there...are you okay?" Kymir had been smart with putting the wet towels around her. She didn't seem to have gotten burned, but it was no doubt she was still going to be scared. He looked towards the house. The fire was almost completely out. It had been big, but the ninja were doing their best to put it out. Maybe this was just the thing the village needed to bring morale back up. This girl and her mother were going to be in need of some help until their father returned home.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

The little girl was clinging to the ninja who held her with tears shrieking her face. She was still starring at her burning building while whimpering how she wanted her mother. When Kazuya asked if she was okay she turned and looked at him. "Where's Mama," she asked in that sweet kiddy voice. She blinked large honey brown eyes and sniffed. "She hasn't come home yet?" She'd completely dismissed Kazuya's question. She was fine though, just a bit shaken up. Kymir watched Kazuya go and then turned back to Penny. "Kazuya saved that girl and then he came back for me after the wall caught fire....I was too scared to jump, but he did just that to save me." Kymir dropped his gaze to the ground. "Is he going to be-" "Where's my daughter! That's my house," I high pitched woman's voice called. It was seconds after that that a tall woman came pushing through the crowd. "Where is she? Lani! Lani!" Kymir sighed. He'd handle this one. Approaching the woman he stood in her way before she could go jumping into the once burning building. "She's fine," he reassured her. "The Kage got her out safe and sound. She's over there." He pointed to where the girl and Kazuya was. Before he could say anymore the woman had run to her daughter and snatched her up into her arms and gave her a huge hug. Kymir watched for a moment before turning away. "I guess everything's okay now," he said to no one in particular. But in the inside, he was wishing he'd had a mother to love him just as much. I'll live, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

(Aww...)

Kazuya gave the girl a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be here soon," he told her softly. Penny looked at Kymir as he spoke. "That explains his legs." She put a hand lightly on her hip and couldn't help but to give a small smile. "Yeah, he's definitely our Kage alright." Kazuya was just so brave. Ninja or not, Penny would have been scared to climb into a burning house, especially if the wall was on fire. She looked at Kymir as he started to ask if Kazuya was going to be okay. At least, that's what she assumed he was going to ask before the mother came along.

Kazuya straightened up as he heard the girl's mom come running. He smiled when the woman scooped up her daughter. It was a sweet scene, but he had to make sure things were going to be okay with them. "Excuse me ma'am. Do you have relatives in the Death that you can live with while your house is repaired?" he asked. While he was certainly concerned about the well-being of the two, he couldn't help but think this would also make a good mission for a group or two of genin. He wondered if Kymir would be up for it.

Penny turned to Kymir. "I'll see you both at eight. And hey," she said, looking at him with a smile. "He'll be fine." She gave Kymir a wave before she headed off to talk to Trey, to see if there was anything they needed to help with for the time being. Those two were pretty good medical ninja, at least Kazuya thought so.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 am

Kymir smiled. "Thank you Penny, you won't regret it," he told her as she walked over to Trey. Kymir sighed and looked at Kazuya, walking over to him to see if he needed his help. The woman shook her head no. "My husband left town and all of our family is in a different village. We're not from here," she said with a sigh. Kymir looked at the girl and waved, she gave him a grateful nod and asked her mother to get down. Giving Kymir a hug she smiled. "Wanna go play while the adults talk?" Kymir nodded and followed her a few feet off.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 am

Kazuya glanced at the girl named Lani when she got down and hugged Kymir, giving a small smile before turning his attention back to the mother. He was a bit envious of how easily children were able to get over traumas. "I see. How's this sound, we'll put you and your daughter in a hotel while your house is fixed, and I'll send someone out to find your husband. Is he a ninja by chance?" No one would have thought it from someone with a generally rough personality like Kazuya, but he was actually rather good at sounding soothing. He just hoped that the mother wouldn't burst out into tears. He couldn't stand crying women.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

The woman nodded. "He went to the next village a few days ago to get some supplies if I remember correctly it was the Sand." She looked at her daughter and then to their house. "I should have waited until the food was done before leaving her. No...I shouldn't have left her alone," she said wearily. "What if she'd been killed in that fire. I should have taken her with me." Her eyes begin to fill with tears until finally she just broke down. "I'm a horrible mother." Lani and Kymir had started a game of tag. Kymir was chasing after her through the bystanders who complained and scolded them. It was Kymir who stopped first when he heard the woman crying. Lani took advantaged and tagged him until she too saw her mother was crying. "Mama, you're not a bad mama, you're a mama." She said with a sniffle as she went over to hug her mom. Looked like the fun was over. Kymir wished the game would have lasted longer, but he understood that Lani wanted to make sure her mom was okay. "It was fun while it lasted," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

(O-omai-wa....)

And there it was. The waterworks had started. Kazuya didn't know what to say. Because it was in fact the mother's fault for leaving her daughter alone, but it would be cruel to say so. So instead, he'd go for a more conventional approach: Lying. He wouldn't go for the 'it's not your fault' approach. That was too obvious a lie. He watched as the little girl ran over to her mother. "Hey, things happen," he started softly. "The important thing is that both you and your daughter are safe, right?" That part was not a lie. Kazuya looked to Trey and subtly waved him over before turning back to the mother. "Can I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 pm

The woman wrapped her daughter in a hug once more. "Julianna Ash." She said through her tears. She looked at Lani. "Mommy is sorry for leaving you," she whispered. "I'll never leave you home alone again." She looked at Kazuya. "Thank you so much for saving her. I have the highest respect for you as Kage and as a person," she said. Lani nodded in agreement. Kymir almost rolled his eyes. He was the one who'd gone into the burning building. Had it not been for him, no one would have know there was a fire until Lani was burning flesh and bone. Placing his hands in his pockets he took one last look at the building and then started off. Everyone seemed busy, so he could leave if he wanted. His work here was done.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Kazuya gave a small smile. "With all due respect Mrs. Ash, I wasn't the one who went in after her. The boy you talked to earlier was," he admitted. "I didn't arrive until after he'd gone in to get her. He's really the one that deserves your thanks," he said with a smile. When Trey arrived and looked at Kazuya questioningly, Kazuya acknowledged him with a nod. "Would you, when she'd ready, take her to a hotel and tell them the Kage said to give them a room until further notice?" Trey nodded and Kazuya turned back to the mother. "If you need anything, you can contact the tower," he said with a nod. "If I'm not there, tell them who you are, and have them give you my number, okay?" Okay, so maybe he was being nice, so what, right? After being a kid again for so long, and having forgotten of the kindness of others, he began to realize just how much a simple kindness could mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next