Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Kymir had started walking off when Julianna called out to him. "Young man, excuse me, but I just wanted to thank you for rescuing my daughter." Kymir turned and gave the grieving mother a nod. "Glad to have helped." No longer upset that Kazuya had been getting the credit Kymir walked off with a smirk. So maybe things weren't all that bad, but now he had to stay at Kazuya's tonight because of his little invitation for Penny to come to dinner. Kymir sighed. Oh well, it was worth it. Julianna gave a nod to Kazuya and Trey. "We're ready." She was sure there was nothing left in the house to get. "Again, thank you Lord Kage." She picked up Lani and nodded to Trey, indicating she was in fact ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Kazuya smiled when the mother thanked Kymir. Every little bit helped, he was sure of it. He wanted Kymir to feel welcomed in this village, like he belonged. When Trey walked off, Kazuya looked towards Kymir and gave a slight sigh. He wouldn't go after him. He had work to do back in the office. He had phone calls to make, paper work to sign, and missions to assign. One of them being the rebuilding of the house. He figured he'd have two squads of genin work on that one, with a contractor watching over the progress. And then he'd send a Chuunin over the the Sand Village to find the woman's husband. He supposed he could send the Chuunin in a group with two others, but that would be a waste of resources really. But better safe than sorry. He didn't want to lose ninja while he was trying to build up village morale. Politics sucked.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 am

Kymir went to where he was headed before he'd been stopped by Kazuya and the fire. Once he was done there he went to Kazuya's place and tried the door, praying it wasn't locked. It wasn't. Kymir entered and closed the door behind him. He went to the shelf to see if Kazuya had anything good to eat, he couldn't find much, good thing he'd stopped by the store. Tonight would be spaghetti. Kymir had done a lot of eating spaghetti when he was younger, it was all his owner new how to cook, so Kymir had learned. Getting a pot out he filled it with water and started to boil it, then he went to start on the ground beef. It might have been a bit early to start cooking this, but Kymir had other plans as well. He was going to decorate the place for the two of them. While they ate in the kitchen, he'd be watching a movie in the living room. Kymir would have got teary eyed when he realized that this was as close to anything family related as he'd ever get. Shaking his head he sighed and got back to work by setting out plates and decorating the table.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 am

Kazuya was at the office for a good couple hours after the fire, making calls and doing everything else that needed to be done. He'd made personal entries into a notebook stating that there seemed to be no sign of the Akatsuki left in the village, and an entry on what had happened with the fire. That it would be a good opportunity for the village, though it was a tragedy for the family. The notebook that he was writing in wasn't so much a diary as it was a log of all the activity that happened on his watch as Kage. He had, so far, at least three books filled up. Maybe more. He'd lost count. But unfortunately, upon becoming an adult again, he had remembered that he had to log everything that had happened to the Death during the time he was a child. He'd have to speak with Satomi on that. Speaking of Satomi, Kazuya hadn't seen him in a while.

After signing off on one last document, Kazuya sighed and closed the file. It was nearly seven o'clock. He had to go home and make dinner for Kymir, Penny, and himself. He looked down at the thought. Just what was Kymir trying to do here? Jumping into his personal life like that. Not that he wasn't already a part of his personal life, just, he shouldn't have been delving into that part of it. Kazuya rolled his eyes lightly and walked out of the Kage's office. He fancied a walk around in his wolf form again. For some reason, he'd been feeling the urge to run around in his wolf form. His vampire side had been remaining strangely dormant after the rebellion had ended. Going home, Kazuya walked into the house, only to smell food. He blinked and walked towards the kitchen, already having turned back into his human form. He blinked and looked at the table, then to the pots. Smelled like spaghetti. "Um...Kymir?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Kymir had spent the afternoon setting everything up. He wasn't a fan of romance movies, so he wasn't sure how it was suppose to look, but he'd seen into the window of a lot of fancy places when he'd been living on the streets. So the table was set with white table cloths and the plates where set up like it was a dinner for two. Kymir had even gone out and bought candles to make it look nice. All the while doing this he made sure the spaghetti was just right. When it was finished, he turned it off and let it sit while he continued planning. When he was finished there was a faint glow coming from the kitchen and the scent of spaghetti and ocean mingled. Kymir had got an ocean scented candle because it reminded him of the time him and Kazuya had gone treasure hunting in the lake.

By the time Kazuya had come home Kymir had found his way to the movies he'd rented for the night. As he skimmed through them he hadn't noticed anyone was in the house until Kazuya called his name. "I'm back here," he called back. Instead of waiting for Kazuya coming to him he stacked the movies up and went towards the kitchen. Stepping out he looked at Kaz. "What?" He asked. Most children would have said 'Yes?' But Kymir hadn't exactly been taught how to speak to an adult.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Had Kymir seriously done all this...? This was...a little over the top. When Kymir answered him, Kazuya started towards his voice, but Kymir was out before he could reach him. "This...you did all this yourself?" he asked. He looked around. It seemed like Kymir had worked hard on this, and he couldn't help but to wonder why. He wanted to say that this was a bit much, but he didn't want to hurt Kymir's feelings. After all, that would be cruel, if he'd worked so hard on this. But...candles...?
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Kymir nodded. "It wasn't that hard...just a few hours of setting up, the cooking part was easy. I used to eat Spaghetti all the time." He shrugged. "Anyway, this is for you and Penny. A thanks to you for caring for me and a thanks to her for giving you a life," he said with a sly grin. "But you have to tell her that you did this because it's suppose to look romantic, like a date." Kymir smirked. "I'll be in the living room watching a movie, and I promise to be sleep by 9:30 and I won't listen in on your conversation while I watch my movie because it's a very good one filled with blood and gore." Kymir gave an innocent smile. "It'll all turn out great."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Kazuya blinked when Kymir said it was just a few hours of setting up. Just? He gave a small sigh followed by a smile when Kymir said that it was a thanks. He didn't quite appreciate that last part though. Giving him a life, who did...ugh. "You're the one who invited her to come here. Why didn't you set a place for yourself to eat with us?" Of course, he meant without the candles and what not. Kazuya's eye almost twitched and he looked to the side when Kymir said that it was a good movie filled with blood and gore. "They let a kid like you rent that movie...?" he muttered in irritation. Granted, yeah, Kymir was gonna be a ninja, but for gods sake!
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Kymir looked off to the side. "I have my resources..." Asher. "Anyway, I'm eating in the living room while I watch tv, so it'll just be you two." Kymir have that sly grin once more. "Besides, from what I hear, you two haven't been on a date and I thought you deserved a break." Kymir gave Kazuya puppy dog eyes. "And Penny seems like such a nice lady that I couldn't help myself when I offered her to come to dinner knowing she helped you out whenever you got injured." Kymir sounded like an innocent little kid. "I mean, I don't know what I'd do or were I'd go if you weren't around and it's thanks to her that you are around. It's a one time thing Kazy, can't you just enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Kazuya raised an eyerbrow. "And just what resources would those be?" He didn't like those sly grins Kymir kept shooting his way. It was unnerving. "Tch...doesn't matter if we haven't been on a date, you can't just invite her over for one..." he muttered. He didn't know what he'd do if Kazuya wasn't around? Well, Kazuya knew. He'd probably be off alone somewhere again. He finally sighed and looked at Kymir with a smile. "Thanks Kymir." He meant it. Kazuya was a smooth-talker, but he was actually pretty gutless when it came to women.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Kymir looked at the Death Kage curiously. "What were you saying?" He asked. At first he was a bit worried Kazuya would be pissed off that he'd invited Penny over. He'd been pacing a lot while he fixed everything up. Kazuya had seemed embarrassed back at the burned down building, but that may have been an act. Thankfully it wasn't because Kazuya had thanked him. Because he wanted to know why, he asked, "For what?" Kymir looked down at the ground. "By the way Kazuya, you'd better go get ready, eight o'clock will be here soon and I'm sure she'll be dressed nicely." Kymir had purposely skipped over Kazuya's first question. There was no way he'd give up his resources. That was partially what he'd been doing before he'd ran into Kazuya. That and making his way to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 am

(The bank...? What the hell??)

"Nothing," Kazuya said with a small wave of his hand. He didn't want to go on a complaining rampage. Though he went about it in such a mischievous way, Kymir was actually trying to do something nice for Kazuya. He wasn't about to put that down. He'd noted that Kymir had skipped his question. He'd remember that for tomorrow. "Er..." Kazuya looked to the side, trying to hide a bit of embarrassment. "For inviting Penny over," he said, glad when Kymir changed the subject. "Er, yeah...good point," he said, turning to go to his room. He was glad that since he was Kage he had to have some nice clothes. Otherwise, he would have absolutely nothing nice to wear for when Penny got there.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 am

(he had to get money)

Kymir smiled. "No problem," he said as he too started towards his old room. Kymir had not gone in there yet, for a small part of him wondered if Kazuya had changed it. He stopped at the door and took a deep breath. Pushing open the door he gave a relieved sigh. It was still the same. Thank goodness. Running back down the hall, he snatched his bag off the ground and ran back to the room, slamming the door behind him just to see what Kazuya would say. Tossing the bag on the ground he jumped onto the bed and started to bounce up and down. This was fun. He should probably be working on getting himself, ready, but he had spent the past few weeks without a good bed to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 pm

(That's what my reaction was about.)

Kazuya blinked when Kymir slammed the door, shaking his head lightly. When he heard Kymir bouncing on the bed, he couldn't help but give a small grin. His turn to tease a little. Walking out of his room while finishing up taking off his shirt, he stopped outside Kymir's door and gave two small knocks. "Hey, I know you're excited to be home and all, but you don't have to be so noisy about it," he said with a grin before turning casually to start back towards his own room. He'd managed to slip out of his shirt, but now the problem was which shirt was he gonna replace it with? ....He should probably comb his hair too.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 pm

( scratch )

Kymir stopped bouncing when Kazuya knocked on his door. Dropping to sit down because he though Kazuya was going to come in, but instead he got a witty remark about how he should stop being noisy even though he was glad to be home. "Kymir rolled off the bed and went to his door. Sticking his head out he frowned at Kazuya. "I am not!" He shouted. He slammed the door shut and then re-opened it. "How about you go put a shirt on!" Kymir slammed the door again and went and sat on his bed. "Hmph, stupid Kazuya thinking he knows everything." Instead of continuing his fun he went and got dressed in a decent shirt and pants.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Kazuya grinned at Kymir's response. "Liar," he called. He chuckled a bit when Kymir told him to go put a shirt on. "Nah, I think I'll just walk around like this." Of course he wasn't gonna do that. Especially not with Penny coming over. Going into his room, Kazuya picked out a white collared shirt and put it on, changing into black pants. And now he had to comb his hair out. He liked his hair the way it was. But, he could suck it up for tonight. Kymir had actually done a good job setting this up, despite the kid's door slamming. Kazuya couldn't screw it up because of a small bit of fear of change.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Kymir rolled his eyes at Kazuya's response. Making his bed up and cracking his window just enough to let some air through...or sneak out later without being heard, he went back into the living room. Unlike Kazuya, he was leaving his hair just the way it was. Sitting on the couch he kicked his legs back and forth. "I wonder if she'll come early or late. No one ever gets anywhere on time," he said as he looked at the movies he'd left on the floor. There was no need to go through them, he was going to watch Slaughter House 3. Lots of blood and gore. Kymir was thrilled. Turning on the tv he scanned through the channels. "I'm hungry," he groaned. He could have gotten up and got himself a plate of the spaghetti, but he wanted to wait until Penny got there.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Deciding to give up his pride, Kazuya picked up a comb off his dresser and began combing his hair out. While he did, he couldn't help but wonder just why Kymir had tried so hard to get everything ready. It had to be more than just thanking him, right?

Last edited by Kazuya on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Bot
Admin
Admin
Admin-Bot

Character Age : 1000
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Kazuya,

You are breaking Rule #4.

4. No one liners while IC, please. We have no set word count, but please make an attempt to give five sentences.

Please correct your post or it will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:05 pm

(Bad Kazuya, bad.)(didn't realize we were at 5 pages)

Kymir was going to make this night count. He didn't necessarily have many good memories. Most were that of pain and suffering and running away. Eventually that stuff got old. Kymir flipped to another channel when the doorbell rang. "She's here," he called. He wasn't going to get up and answer the door, that was Kazuya's job. Kymir was only going to say hello, get his food, and watch his movie. Kicking the couch he looked towards the door to see if Kazuya was getting the door, but something on tv caught his attention. An ad for golden shuriken. "Cool." Kymir didn't take note that it was only 7:25.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Someone would have thought Sabin was Death himself had they seen him. The ANBU had not slept in what had been a week, due to worrying himself about Kymir, his son. Sabin had not seen the kid since he'd told him he was his father after the victory over the Akatsuki. Kymir had not taken it well. So decided to try his luck at Kazuya's. Maybe the Death Kage had seen the genin around, and if so, maybe he could tell him where to find Kymir so he could try to fix things.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:00 am

(Kymir never told Kazuya who his dad was, did he?)

Kazuya had finished combing his hair out by the time the doorbell rang. He looked at the clock on the table next to his bed. That was weird. She was pretty early. A half hour early? Kazuya shook his head as Kymir called. "I'm comin," he called down, heading downstairs and towards the door, catching the ad about the golden shuriken. "Useless in battle," he said while passing. He didn't want Kymir getting one of those childish needs for something shiny. A golden shuriken would only attract attention in battle. Oh, and from bandits of course. Opening the door, Kazuya went to say hey, but stopped and blinked when he saw Sabin. Bad timing. "Um, hey, what's up Sabin?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 am

(Not that I can remember.)

Kymir looked back over the couch when he saw Kazuya and then stuck his tongue out when Kazuya said the shuriken was useless in battle. "So, it's cool. I could hang it on my wall or something..." Kymir crossed his arms and pouted. Why did Kazuya have to be such a kill joy. It wasn't fair. Kymir looked back at the tv. "Useless in battle...I knew that." He turned the channel, but made sure to jot down the number. He'd get it anyway. He'd meaningfully saved all of his cash from his missions just for an emergency, but spending a few bucks on the shuriken wouldn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 am

Sabin was looking back when Kazuya opened the door. He almost asked the Death Kage where he was going, but remember that was none of his business and that he wasn't here for that. "Hey Kazuya, have you seen Kymir around?" He asked. Generally Sabin was just as hyper as his brother Asher, but he seemed a bit down today. "I've been looking for him, and since you were taking care of him...I thought I'd try here." Maybe he should say why he was here, but he refrained from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:08 am

(He's gonna freakin kill my date night, dammit.)

Kazuya immediately noticed something odd about Sabin. Now, he wasn't particularly close with the guy, but wasn't Sabin usually hyped up? "Um, yeah, I have. Everything okay?" He didn't yet say where Kymir was, because now was really not the best time for Sabin to be stopping over. If there was something going on with Kymir, Kazuya wanted to be there to mediate it so things didn't get out of hand. There weren't many people around that could keep Kymir in check, and Kazuya himself was only barely able to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next