Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 am

(No duh.)

Sabin's hopes took a massive leap. "Everything's sort of fine, but I need to talk to him. To explain some things. I tried doing that and it didn't turn out so well. But if you'd tell me where he was, then that'd be great because maybe I can fix things." Sabin shrugged. He was beating around the bush. "I want to apologize to him is all." He hoped Kazuya would just tell him where Kymir was, but if not then he asked, "Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 am

(Hey. Don't be gettin smart. -.- )

Everything was sort of fine? How do things get to be sort of fine? And then Sabin started saying about how last time things hadn't turned out too well. And then he finally said it. He wanted to apologize. Kazuya knew what was going on. "Yeah, he's fine." he gave a small sigh. "I think I know what this is about." He waved him in. He'd have to text Penny. There was no way this was only going to take a half hour. And even so, Kymir would be in no mood for having people over. Great. There went tonight. "Kymir," he called. He looked at Sabin. "I'm gonna stay in the room. It's not that I don't trust you, but if things get out of hand with Kymir..." he said, trailing off. Kymir was a really emotional kid, even if he tried to hide it. Kazuya just hoped this wasn't going to be another Takashi situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 pm

(you set yourself up for it)

Sabin blinked when Kazuya said he thought he knew what this was about, and then he called Kymir. The genin was here? Sabin swallowed. Yeah, he was nervous. "I...I didn't know he was here. Thank you," he said quickly. And then remembered that Kazuya was dressed up. "Wait. If you're busy," he nodded to Kazuya's clothing. "Then I'll just come back tomorrow. I don't want to interrupt anything." Sabin didn't know Kymir all that well, but he did know the kid had a short fuse. Sabin stepped back towards the door. "Yeah, I'll just come back tomorrow, or at the end of the week. Whatever time you think would be best to talk to him, since you know him better than I do."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Kymir had turned the volume up. He didn't want to hear Kazuya and Penny being all lovey dovey in the kitchen. He was part wolf after all. When Kazuya called his name he grumbled. "I didn't do it..." Then, speaking a bit louder, he asked, "What?" Kymir didn't feel like moving, there was some random show on, but it was filled with action and he was enjoying it. What he didn't know was that it wasn't Penny, but Sabin in the next room. Had he known, he'd have already went to his room, grabbed his bags, and ditched before anyone knew he was missing. But between the loud tv and the smell of spaghetti blocking his senses, he had no way of knowing.

(You have rolled the Option Dice: Option 1: Send Sabin Away and continue the good night or Option 2: Have Kymir go into the kitchen and all hell break loose. The choice is yours Neo...Kazuya.)
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

(*snicker* Neo?)

Kazuya stopped as Sabin protested and said that he'd come back if he was busy. Maybe that was a good idea. He took a breath then slowly let it out, walking back to the front door and talking quieter even though he heard Kymir had turned the TV up louder. "Listen...I get that this is probably really hard for you, and Kymir too. But maybe tomorrow would be better. He set something nice up tonight and I don't want to make him feel bad by spoiling it. He only just agreed to come back here." He was trying to be as cool as possible about this, he didn't want to do anything to upset Sabin either. But he hoped that Sabin could understand where he was going with this. "Tomorrow he'll probably be in a good mood, so it would be better. And...there might be a better chance of him coming back here if he runs off, you know?" Neither of them wanted Kymir to be alone. Kazuya knew that much. At least, if this was what Kazuya thought this was about. "I-I'm not trying to be cruel or anything, you...get that, right?" Kazuya felt a bit awkward about saying that. He also wasn't trying to be selfish. That was the last thing the Kage of the Death needed to be seen as.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:03 am

Sabin gave a half smile. "I know you're not trying to be me. You're just looking out for him." He stepped out the door. "Oh and Kazuya, thanks for taking care of him. Had I known sooner, I would have taken him off your hands way before things got this far." He turned away and started down the road. So tomorrow he'd try again and if that didn't work he didn't know what he'd do. What he'd said the first time was true. He didn't know about Jay having his kid. He'd more or less not seen her after that time she'd come to the Death. And had he seen her, he would have thought it was Micah's. But she'd purposely abandoned their child in the Death instead of coming to him and telling him about the kid. So Kymir had suffered in the long run and when Sabin tried to make amends and clean up the mess, bit by bit when he became suspicious that the boy was his son, things had been fine. But when he tried to explain it to Kymir, things took a nasty turn and now they wee back to square one. "This is not an easy road to travel."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:09 am

Kymir rolled his eyes. Why did Kazuya call his name if he didn't want anything? He guessed it was due to the loud tv. So he turned it down just a little so Kazuya would get off his case. Or maybe Penny had a present for him. Kymir gave a devious grin. He wondered if he could get her to buy him that really cool shuriken. It was gold, he could resist gold. Slidding off the couch he picked up the movies and put them on the tv stand. Then he went back to the couch and sat down. "Kazuya, did you want something?" He asked. "Because if not I turned down the tv so you wouldn't be all snappy," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:47 am

(Did you get my message?)

Kazuya wondered just how he was going to focus on the date now, with Sabin just having come over, and Kazuya figuring out just what it was that Kymir had meant a week earlier. He gave a small sigh and looked towards the living room as Kymir spoke. What would he do if Kymir tried to run away tomorrow? Well...he'd go after Kymir regardless, but this seemed like a much more dangerous game. He wanted Kymir to be happy, to have a place to stay, to have...even something remotely close to family. That was what Kazuya was trying to accomplish. There had been a long pause between the time Kymir called him and the time that Kazuya had answered. "Er, no, never mind it." He went into the living room and leaned against the entryway. "You know, you really should eat with us. I'm sure Penny would love a chance to talk to you again." That, and Kazuya was rather nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:47 pm

(yeah, let's just have her call Kymir in. He'll probably ditch afterwards to get away from Kaz and Penny so they can have some alone time. That's why he opened his window.)

Kymir shrugged when Kazuya said never mind. "Whatever," he mumbled as he starred at the tv. It had gone onto commercial and he was a bit disappointed. He hated commercials, but it always gave him time to go get something to drink and take a bathroom break, so he shouldn't complain too much. When Kazuya spoke again he jumped a bit. He'd been so engross in the tv that he had not noticed Kazuya was in the entryway. He turned around on the couch and threw his arms over the back. "I don't want to eat with you guys," he answered. For once he wasn't being a stubborn brat about it. "I just want to watch my movie, besides, she'd be way more interested in talking to you." Kymir cocked his head to the side. "Speaking of...if that wasn't Penny at the door, then who was?" He asked. "If it was someone complaining about me, I swear I haven't done anything," he promised. He raised his hand. "Scouts honor." He wasn't a scout, but he hadn't done anything to cause a problem. He had money now that he was a ninja and he hadn't been fighting anyone either. There was no need for him to steal anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am

"Why not?" And then Kymir answered why, and Kazuya sighed. It would be so much easier if Kymir were there too. But he couldn't exactly push the issue. He blinked when Kymir asked who was at the door. A smile crossed his face when Kymir swore that he didn't do anything. "It was just a friend of mine, had a question," he said with a shrug. Not untrue. He chuckled. "You're no scout." He went over and sat on the arm of the couch, looking at the commercial on TV. "But I'm glad you're not getting into trouble anymore," he said honestly. He looked at the time on the cable box next to the TV. Penny would be coming any minute. A small shiver ran down the back of Kazuya's spine.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:20 am

Kymir raised a brow. "I could be a scout if I wanted to be." He mused. "Maybe you should sign me up." That would mean he'd be stuck with Kazuya for a while longer, but at the moment he wasn't taking that into consideration because since the time he left here, he finally felt relaxed. Kymir turned around as Kazuya sat down on the couch. He gave a grin when Kazuya said he was glad he wasn't getting into trouble anymore. "I'm a ninja, I don't have time to get into trouble. Besides, Takashi would kick my ass....err, butt." Kymir gave an innocent smile. Although he had held a grudge against Takashi for the longest since he'd been found out that he was his grandfather, Kymir had finally warmed up to the guy. Maybe it was for the sake of his teammates, but he'd finally started being a team player. And just because he wanted to know the answer, and because no one had said it to me, he asked one vital question. "Kazuya," a hesitant pause. "Are you proud of me?"

(Whaaaattt? You thought he was going to ask Kazuya to adopt him???)
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm

(Pfft, you totally assumed that.)

"A scout and a ninja?" Kazuya chuckled. "Then you'd really have your hands full." He looked at Kymir and raised an eyebrow as the child swore, then corrected himself. "Mmhm. I'm sure he'd give you a good smack too, if he heard you talkin like that," he said followed by a smile with a hint of slyness in it. He really wished Kymir would stop trying to play up that innocent act. He wasn't very good at it. Kazuya gave his head a small wolf-like tilt of inquisition when Kymir said his name, then blinked when the question was asked. "Am I...?" Kazuya couldn't help but smile and ruffle Kymir's hair lightly before pulling his hand back. "I've never been more proud of anyone," he said. "You've come a really long way since I met you. I mean, look, you've mended things with the villagers, became a ninja, and from what I hear you're doing great with your training. I couldn't be more proud of you if I tried," he said. Still sitting on the arm of the couch, he went to lean back, only for him to lose his balance and fall off as the doorbell rang. "Sh-she's here," he said, getting up quickly and dusting himself off. He turned to Kymir. "I look okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:27 am

(I totally did!)

"I doubt it. After I get home there's nothing for me to do around here except for me to just sit around the house." Kymir said. Kymir ignored Kazuya comment on his swearing. Who cared. It was only when Kazuya ruffled his hair did he smile. "Great, now I look like a wild animal, and you...." He trailed off when Kazuya fell off the couch. Kymir burst into laughter. "Smooth move, Kaz." Kymir crawled across the couch as Kazuya asked if he was okay. "I would have said you looked fine two seconds ago, but then you went and fell." Kymir leaned across the arm of the chair and fixed Kazuya's collar. "There, now you look okay. Now go answer the door before she walks off thinking you stood her up." Kymir smirked and fell back onto the chair, letting the seat cushion his fall. Kicking his legs up in the air he turned back to the tv. "Tell her I said hello."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Kazuya turned his head to the side when Kymir burst out laughing. He was almost blushing. In fact, a small shade of it had crossed over his face. If he continued being clumsy, this night would turn out to be a disaster, he could feel it. "Hush," he replied when Kymir said smooth move. He smiled when Kymir fixed his collar, dusting himself off one more time. "Thanks. Will do," he said when Kymir said to tell her hello. Taking a deep breath, Kazuya went to the door and opened it. "Hey, come on in," he said with a smile, moving aside for her. "You look nice," he said. So far, so good. He was being smooth, which was how he normally operated. Maybe this night would turn out fine after all.

Penny waited at the door with her hands behind her back until Kazuya opened it. "Hi," she replied. She'd not worn anything too fancy, just a skirt and a nice shirt. Which was...normal attire for a house dinner, right? She'd never been too good with things like that. It was one of the reasons why she became a ninja. She didn't take well to extremely girly stuff. "Thanks," was her reply, along with a light blush when Kazuya said she looked nice. "You too." When she came in, he shut the door behind her, and she looked around. "Nice house." Then she blinked. "Hm? Where's Kymir?" Kazuya looked towards the livingroom. "He's watching tv." He gave a shrug, but Penny looked at him curiously. "He's not eating with us?" Kazuya shook his head. "Said he didn't want to...er...intervene." Penny could't help but smile. "Well that won't do."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Kymir had scrambled off the couch and popped in Slaughter House. With the opening credits rolling he settled down onto the couch. He should probably go get his food before they got all mushy and stuff in there, but the opening credits were the best part. And then there would be the gore. Kymir couldn't be more prepared. He'd decided that the killer was the older brother of the group. From the cover he looked pretty shady. Kymir wouldn't put it past him, but then there was the best friend of the sister. Girls were crazy and with her sulking because of the break up, it could have been just the motive she needed to kill. "Mystery," Kymir mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:36 pm

(Lol, Kymir...)

Kazuya gave Penny a questioning look when she said that wouldn't do. To which she smiled in response. "I'm gonna go get him." Kazuya blinked. "...huh?" So...she was...walking into the livingroom...to go get Kymir. He blinked again and followed her calmly. Well, as calmly as he could. He had a feeling he knew what was about to happen. Penny walked in and smiled at Kymir as Kazuya leaned against the doorframe and watched. "Hey Kymir. Why don't you come eat with us? I promise we won't get all romanticky while you're in there," she said with a smile, to which Kazuya looked off to the side with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Kymir was engrossed in the TV. Just as Penny approached a chainsaw roared to life and a man screamed before cutting to a sunny cabin by the lake. Kymir looked up when Penny spoke. "Oh, hi Ms. Penny." He said in greeting with a smile as she asked him to eat with them. Kymir glanced at Kazuya then back to Penny. "Well...since you asked nicely," he said as he paused the movie. "But I'm going to eat really quick so I can finish my movie." It was a complete excuse to get out and give them time to be all romanticky as Penny had put it. He then got off the couch and walked over to Kazuya, giving a small growl as he passed him and went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal    The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Term Death Wasn't Suppose to be Literal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4