Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm

(lmao, facepalm) (Oh so now he's no longer Felix? He's just the father of your child? Is that how you think of him now? Huh, huh? HUH? Answer me!)

Felix walked alongside Serenity in a state of mellowness. And Felix was never mellow, but today he was very mellow. Nothing gave away that he was possibly torn inside, or that he was mad at hell at all in the world, or even that this was possibly the best thing that had happened to him a very long time. "Can I teach them to swim?" He asked. "I mean, if some freak accident happens where they're on a boat and it sinks like the Titanic I want them to be able to swim so they'll have some chance of survival. Unless they're immortal like us. Do you think they'll be immortal? Or will our immortality cancel their chances out?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 am

(LMFAO!! And there's the tiredness setting in.)(And lol, he sure is asking a lot of questions.)

Serenity glanced at Felix every now and then, almost as if to check if he was still there, or to make sure that this wasn't all some kind of dream. She blinked as he asked if he could teach them to swim, and couldn't help but to laugh. "Felix, you don't have to ask," she told him with a smile that seemed a bit brighter than those before. It was his kid too, she didn't really see why he was asking. "Of course you can teach them to swim," she said with a light giggle. She shrugged when he asked if she thought they'd be immortal. "I don't know, none of mine or your children were immortal, so..." she shrugged again. "I don't really know." In all truth, she didn't really think that the child would be immortal. Neither of their children had come out to be immortal, what would the difference be this time? Serenity's immortality was a curse...well, a blessing now, and who knew if Felix's immortality was embedded in his genes. She sure didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am

(Shut up...)

"I was just making sure is all. Better to be safe than sorry, right?" Felix didn't believe in that crap, but the saying was just sitting there, ready to be used. "I don't know either, i just figured that since you were older you'd know a bit more than I do. You know, wiser and stuff like that. Guess I'll leave that job to Kyla, not saying you're not smart." Felix paused. "Can we get a dog? Or maybe a cat? How about a rabbit. Or a guinea pig, I've always wanted a guinea pig."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 am

Serenity only nodded with that same bright, amused smile as he said better safe than sorry. She blinked as he mentioned since she was older she might've known more about it, but stayed silent. She nearly stopped walking, however, when Felix started spouting off animals as if he were some kind of kid. "Umm...I...guess?" she said, sounding a bit unsure. Mostly out of confusion as to why Felix was acting like this. This was...odd, for him. Very odd indeed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am

(His odd behavior comes from my watching Doctor Who yesterday.)

Felix smirked. "Have you reached a point of mild confusion yet?" He asked. His blue eyes bright. "Because if not I can keep going, but if so then I will drop this charade and move along to the more important things in life which does not include purchasing a guinea pig, even though I do want one. I get lonely at times. A rodent bouncing around in a cage would maybe help that loneliness die down." Felix shrugged. "Anyways, after we're done here, want to help me look for an apartment. I don't want to continue living in that house. I want to start over." He smirked. "And maybe buy a guinea pig while I'm at it."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am

(-.-)

Serenity blinked at his question, and almost immediately her confusion died down. She almost sighed, realizing that he'd been screwing with her. "I think I've passed the point of mild," she said with a smile. She laughed lightly when he mentioned that he really did want a guinea pig because he got lonely. That was truly amusing. "Hm?" she said when he asked if she wanted to help him look for an apartment. "Sure. But you know, you can always stay at my place," she said with a light shrug, avoiding the words 'move in' for specific reasons. "You know, I can't really imagine you sitting alone playing with a guinea pig," she teased with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 am

Felix looked up. "Who said I was going to play with it?" He asked. I was going to let it run around the house while I watch from my couch." He smirked. He had considered asking to stay with her now that they would be raising a kid together, but that was way too awkward. And shouldn't it be the other way around anyway? Felix held back a sigh. "Anyway, I didn't want want to, you know, seem like I was leeching off you....And actually moving in would seem weirder than weird. No offense to you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 am

Serenity giggled lightly when he said that he was going to let it run around the house while he watched it. The mental image of that was what made her giggle. She only shook her head when he said that he didn't want to seem like he was leeching off her. "Well, what would we tell our child when they ask why mommy and daddy aren't living in the same house?" she asked with a smile. "It'll get less awkward over time, dontcha think? Anyways, for now it's the townspeople and Tara we have to worry about. I think it'd be easier if you moved in," she said with a shrug, finally getting those two words out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 am

Felix's expression morphed very slowly as he took it all in. Again the mental bat smashed into him and left him feeling dazed and confused. "You do have a point, but just so you know, I prefer sleeping in the room that I have been over the past 230 years." He shrugged. "And I want a guinea pig to keep me company when you're off healing, seeing as though I'm off duty for the next eighteen years of my life. Which happens to feel like 18 days when you're an immortal." Felix was sure he'd never talked so much in his life. He was starting to scare his own self. He didn't even know why he was so talkative. Maybe it was his way of coping with all this. Now that was a thought.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am

Serenity could tell simply by his expression that he hadn't thought of the points she'd just brought up. At his one statement about his room, she couldn't help but blush and look off to the side a bit. "O-of course," she said in response to his comment about his room. There was not a chance in hell that she'd be able to stay in the same room with him. Not in a mean way, it'd just...be way too awkward. And aside from that, she didn't want to wake him up in the middle of the night if she was having one of her oh-so-famous sleepless nights. She smiled though, when he mentioned the guinea pig again. "Alright, you can have a guinea pig, so long as you clean up after it," she said with a nod. By this time they were closing in on the park, and the trees were full of pinks and whites, some even purplish-reds. Serenity's eyes shined lightly at the sight, but more in excitement than anything. She'd been seeing the same thing for hundreds of hundreds of years, and the trees in bloom never seemed to get old. There were somethings in nature which were much too beautiful to ever seem ordinary or boring, even after long periods of time. At least, that was how Serenity thought of it. Of course, there were others, like Felix, who didn't share her views.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 am

Felix walked alongside her in a bit of silence after she'd agreed to let him sleep in his own room. Once in the park he looked at all that was going on. It was a nice day so a lot of people where out playing with their kids and cuddling with their girlfriends or boyfriends. Felix smirked. "Looks like something out of a romance movie." He shrugged and started down the path with nothing else to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Serenity blinked as he said that it looked like something out of a romance movie and smiled. "I was thinking the same thing," she told him, folding her hands lightly behind her back as she walked, and looking around at the trees. Some trees, not many, had flowers or flower petals falling already, so the path they walked was littered with pink, white, and purple. She couldn't help but notice as she walked that a few people that were in the park were people she'd healed or given a fortune to once or twice before. She smiled at the thought. She'd either helped them carry on with their lives, or given them something to look forward to, in their short, mortal lives.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 am

Felix clicked his tongue. "That is ironic." The silver haired ninja continued to walk down the path. It was odd to know that this was rather normal, or would be once their kid was born. Felix had never dreamed of just hanging with Serenity after a big issue like that. Felix wasn't complaining, he just felt weird about it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 am

(I love how hard it is to post for awkward moments.... -.- )

Serenity walked in silence for a bit until coming up with a topic that would sure bring up some kind of conversation. Hopefully. And hopefully it would coerce a positive response from Felix, even if the outcome was his teasing her. She wanted to turn and walk backwards, but decided against it. Normally she would've, but if she fell backwards now... "You know, later on I'm gonna hafta call Tara and tell her how you coaxed me into having a baby shower," she said with a smile, looking at him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Felix smirked. That was kind of funny. "I did no such thing," he responded. "I just simply implied that you should have one as Tara suggested." His smirk turned to a grin. "If anything, you are the one to take responsibility. You agreed to it in the end. And besides Serenity Mizuraki, you wanted this, did you not. Or you would have told me to drop it. Therefor I am innocent."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Serenity's smile brightened a little when she saw him smirk. And there was the spark to their next conversation. She waved her hand as he tried to explain. "Don't try to wriggle your way out of this one Felix," she said, trying not to giggle. "I did not want it, otherwise I would've accepted Tara's proposal of one in the first place," she said with a nod. "Oh please, you are most definitely not innocent in any meaning of the word," she said with a light grin.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Felix raised an eyebrow at her comback, but he had an even stronger defense. "On the contrary, you did not accept her offer because you were thinking about it. All you needed was a bit more of a reason to go, and I gave you that reason. You said yes, and there we have it. No coaxing was used. As for my innocence, it remains unscathed."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that she hadn't accepted the offer because she'd been thinking about it. "Oh no no no, I didn't accept it because I didn't want one to begin with, because I'd thought about it before then," she replied. She giggled when he said that his innocence remained unscathed. "Oh yes, I'm sure it's completely unscathed," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes a bit. Of course, everything she did at this point was playing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:23 pm

His blue eyes glowed with the knowledge that he'd finally gotten through to her. That she was no longer being cautious about him. Good, he liked it better that way. It hadn't even taken a lot to get her back into the notion of being open with him. "Completely unscathed is correct." He confirmed. "Would you like for me to justify myself?" The silver haired immortal was always prepared to justify himself. "Anyway, you're having the baby shower. Tara can believe what she wants, but I will always know the truth." He said with a smirk. "I didn't sway you to do anything, you agreed on your own terms."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:30 pm

"Why yes, yes I would," she said with a nod when he asked if she wanted him to justify himself. Serenity wanted to see what kind of clever response he'd come up with this time. Serenity shook her head when Felix said that he didn't sway her to anything. "Uh-huh, sure you didn't. You can think what you like, but me and Tara will know the truth," she teased with a smile. She hadn't even noticed much that her demeanor had changed, but regardless, she liked being able to joke around with Felix once more.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Felix sighed. "You're a tough cookie." He lifted a finger. "One. I only suggested it because you brought it up. Two, I asked you if you why not. You told me because you didn't want to. Three, I said you guys talk about your boyfriends and stuff and you just jumped at the opportunity. If anyone is at fault here, it's me. You're the one who isn't innocent." Justification successful.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 pm

"No no no, see here. I didn't want to go because of allllll the questions I'd be asked. That being said, you said we should get our story straight, which implied that you were the one that wanted me to go," she said with a nod. "Justification unsuccessful," she said with a light giggle. Okay, she wouldn't lie, this was actually pretty fun. She liked just hanging out with Felix like this.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Oh, she'd made a good point. Felix quickly came up with a response though. "You said that you didn't want to go because of all the questions so I gave you the answers so that you wouldn't miss out on the fun. You know you wanted to go, you just wasn't sure how to approach all the questions you knew you'd be asked, so I gave you a way out. Knowing you had a way out you chose to agree to the baby shower. Justification successful."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Serenity fell silent for a few moments after he justified again. She finally sighed. "Ugh, fine, you win," she said playfully, crossing her hands behind her back once more. Despite the fact that she'd told him he'd won, she still had a smile on her face and was giggling a little. That little 'discussion' had truly been amusing, at least to her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Felix smirked in victory as she gave him the win. "Felix one, Serenity zero. I think I'll start keeping score." He said with a small nod. Felix enjoyed hanging with her as long as they were arguing. He didn't believe they would never argue again, but they would probably be less argumentative in the future since they would have to raise a kid together. No complaints from him. "Want to take a break and sit down for a moment?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next