Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that he found it amusing. "You think? Well then, maybe they'd take pride in having their father's hair," she said with a nod. Serenity giggled lightly when he flashed her a grin. And there it was. The first giggle since she'd been with him again. Since he'd really been with her. Which meant that this was the first time in about two months since he'd heard her giggle. She turned her head to the counter when they called out their orders as being done. "That's us," she said with a smile, getting up and heading towards the counter, knowing that Felix was probably behind her. Once they both got their food, she headed back to their seats and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Felix smirked at her comment. "I like being an individual," he responded back. Felix was glad that she was giggling and stuff like that. It had been forever since he'd actually seen her smile. Even if forever was a few hours. Felix got up with her as they were called to get their orders. Once they were seated he gave a small look. "You know I could have gotten that for you right?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he could've gotten that for her, and held herself back from laughing out loud. "You like being an individual, I like being independent," she said with a resolute nod, as if it settled the matter. Of course, she was joking. Sort of. She really did like being independent, but that didn't mean that she didn't like having Felix around to depend on every now and then. She took a bite of her sub, waiting for his reaction to her response. She knew he'd been trying to be a gentlemen, and though she thought it was cute, she wouldn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Felix could say that he had no expected that from her. He was going to blame her pregnancy. Eliade had been meaner than normal when she was going through hers, so he figured that was what was happening with Serenity. He shuddered. Would he have to do her every bidding to keep her happy? The silver haired ninja threw the thought out the window. "Fair enough," was his answer and he took a bite out of his sub.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Serenity tilted her head as she saw him shudder. "What was that for?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. She took another bite of her sub and shrugged it off. "I hope we don't run into Tara on the way back. She'll force me to plan a baby shower," she said with a light laugh, obviously amused by the idea. Then it hit her. Maybe she shouldn't have said that. What if Felix wanted her to throw one as well?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Felix shook his head. "Nothing, just thinking. As for Tara, if she wants you to plan a shower then you should. Leave me out of it though. Baby showers are for girls. Guys don't attend." He gave a small smirk. "I'll be with a few associates while you do so." He looked at his sandwich. "And besides, it'll be fun. You know you want to have a shower so you can oh and ah over all the cute little baby outfits."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:20 am

Just thinking? What exactly would he be thinking of that would make him shudder like that? Well, it wasn't exactly her business, so she didn't ask. She blinked when he said that if Tara wanted to plan a shower then she should go along with it. She then sighed. "You serious? I don't need all the attention," she said, looking off to the side, then turning her gaze back to Felix with a blush on her face at his last statement. "I do not ooh and ahh at baby clothes!" she said, sounding a bit embarrassed. No, it wasn't oohs and ahhs, it was more like awwwwws. The hell if she'd admit that though!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Felix didn't think she didn't need all the attention. He knew she wanted it, she was just acting like she didn't. "Why don't you want a baby shower?" He asked. "Do you really want to buy all the clothes and diapers? Come on, it'll be fun and you know it. It'll give you time to hang with all your friends and laugh and make jokes about the guys you all are dating. You know that's what you all do." This conversation wasn't as hard as he thought it'd be.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Serenity couldn't believe this. Both him and Tara had turned against her! (So-to-speak) The shade of blush remained on her face as he described on tack what happened at baby showers. Had he really never been to one, because the way he was talkin was making it sound like he had. She didn't exactly want to tell him why she didn't want to have one, but she had to start proving that she trusted him. She was positive that he no longer trusted her, and that killed her. "Because it's real likely that I'm gonna get bombarded with questions that I don't wanna answer. And knowin my friends, they ain't gonna leave it alone til they get an answer," she said after he was finished speaking. She knew that there were a select few of her friends that would let her slide without an answer, and maybe one that would tell the rest to just drop it, but still...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Felix smirked. "Then let's come up with a few answer together. That way, we have our story straight." He offered. "We all know who the father is; me. How'd it'd happen? We've been dating for forever, we just decided to keep it a secret from everyone else. How would it look to know the nicest woman in the village was dating the most violent person to walk the earth." He actually grinned at that. "Then we decided we should start a family, nice way to bring our little secret out into the world. The whole me going transferring for two weeks no one knows about, but for those who do, I had an emergency to attend to that would require me to make a transfer to the Rock for a few months before the kid was born." Felix nodded. "Sound good? Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that they should get a few answers together so that they have their story straight. She couldn't help but smile at that. She nodded when he said that they all knew the father was him, and couldn't help but laugh a bit when he said how would it look if the nicest woman in the village was dating the most violent person on the earth. Only in that one moment did she really realize how much she'd missed having him around that past month. "Sounds good to me," she said with a smile. "And I don't think so," she said when he asked if he missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Felix smirked and took a bite from his meal. "So, how many people have guessed right so far?" He asked. Felix's blue spark never died. He figured it was just to forget D.K. had ever stepped in and ruined his life for a month and two weeks. Aside from that he had actually made Felix's life a little interesting. Felix could only imagine what some of his fellow ninja would say when they found out about this. It rather amused him to think of their facial expressions and responses. They'd be even better than when he gave them riddles. Felix felt like a child again, he wanted to go and tell a few of his friends right now just to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Serenity blinked when he asked how many people had guessed right so far. "Well, I would say Tara, but she didn't really guess, so that would make...one," she said with a smile. Her current best friend had actually asked her if it had been 'that Felix character' that she'd always hung around with who was the father. Serenity did not give her a response when it came to that question, just told her not to worry about it for the time being. She'd had to figure some things out before announcing to others what had happened. Not that she'd tell them all the truth. Friends or not, Serenity was still ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Felix continued to eat his sub since it seemed to be quiet. "Tara is quite the character," he commented. "She really likes to know things." That was his polite way of saying she was nosy. Felix could be nice when he wanted to be, he preferred the opposite though. Yes, he wasn't perfect, and he wasn't dying to be like everyone else, but he had his moments where he could act human.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Serenity took a bite of her sub when Felix spoke, smiling as he said that Tara was quite the character, nodding a bit at it. "Yeah, she's what you'd like to call a gossip girl," she said after swallowing. "Though, she's a real sweetheart," she said with a light smile. It was true, Tara never meant any harm in what she did. She was a caring girl, just a little...too hyper.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Felix liked Suki a whole lot better. He'd never tell Serenity that. Oh no, he could never tell that to her. "She seems nice enough." Felix told her. His blue eyes focused on hers. "Where to after we leave here?" He asked. "Clothes shopping, diaper gathering, or are you going to have the baby shower? I want to tell my boss so he can give me a raise, I feel under paid for my work."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Serenity could tell that he wasn't too fond of Tara. It was easy enough to see that she was the type of person who could get on anyone's nerves given enough time. She looked at him as his eyes landed on hers and for a moment actually found herself with a mixture of more emotions than she could recognize. The ones she could recognize though...guilt, sadness, happiness... "I dunno," she said with a shrug when he asked where to next. She sighed when he mentioned the baby shower, but gave a smile and another shrug. "Fine fine, I'll have a baby shower," she told him finally.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm

"Good." Was Felix's answer to her agreement. Who was being such a child right now. Who wouldn't. He was going to be a daddy. It was a shame this wasn't enough to make him smile. That ability had left him, but one day he'd get it back. Not soon, but one day. Felix kept his gaze locked on hers, reading her eyes, seeing what she was thinking. "Let's take a walk after this," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Serenity tried to stifle a giggle, but a small one ended up escaping her as he simply said good. Figures that all it took was a few words from him to make her change her mind. Well, at least she had a game plan now. She'd noticed by now that Felix kept his gaze locked on hers, as if he was trying to read her mind or something. She wondered if he had a technique with which he could actually do that. Not that it worried her much, he wouldn't find much in her mind that he wouldn't like. Although he'd probably tease her to no end if he found out that she'd actually wanted this to happen eventually. "Okay," she said with a smile. "Any place in particular?" she asked. Though, she did have an idea herself. Many of the flowering trees that were at the park were blooming around this time of year, and she'd been meaning to go there herself anyways. So why not suggest it? Well, she would after seeing if he had an idea in mind.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Felix shrugged. "Nopes, just thought we should take a walk. The part of where we would go would eventually come to mind, just not at the moment. He gave a small smirk and took another bite from his sandwich. These were kind of good. Felix took another bite and set the sandwich down to check his phone. Nice timing, he thought sarcastically. He put the phone away and looked off to the side to see what was going on in the world around him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Serenity nodded when he said that he just thought they should take a walk. And now was when she would mention it. "How bout the park? A lot of the trees are in bloom around this time," she suggested with a smile. Taking another bite of the sub, Serenity couldn't help but think that she was rather glad they'd gotten subs. She was actually almost done with her sub. Because one had randomly fallen off her sub when she'd been eating it, Serenity picked up a pickle slice and ate it. Though she hadn't yet told Felix, she absolutely loved pickles. Especially the bread and butter ones. The sour ones weren't bad either, but those were by far her favorite.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Felix thought about it. The park? He wasn't into flowers and stuff such as that, but if she wanted to go then he guessed he could tag along. "Okay," he answered. He mentally traced the outline of a building that he distinctively remembered destroying years ago. He'd never believed that the past could catch up to him so quickly. Looking back to Serenity he caught her eating a pickle. He simply blinked and acted as if he hadn't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Of course, Serenity hadn't seen that Felix had saw her, and if she did, she probably would have, against her better judgement, asked what the look was for. After a few more minutes, Serenity had finished off what was rest of her sub. Yes, despite the fact that she was so small, she had the appetite of the average male ninja. Okay, maybe a little less. "I'm glad we came here, that was good," she said with a smile, in reference to the sub. (My god, my muse has left me for this post.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Felix nodded in agreement. He was glad they'd come to. He'd gotten to make up an entire lie that she agreed with, had a good sub, talked about their kid without one of them having a mental break down, seeing a building he'd blown up way back when, and just relaxing without arguement for a change. Felix finished what was left of his sub and stood up with a stretch. "Off we go."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Serenity smiled when he stood up and stretched, getting up herself with a light stretch. "Okey-dokey," she said. She started off next to him, her arms behind her back as she walked. It was then that she realized something. Perhaps the park was a bad idea. Maybe she should've gone by herself sometime later. Because as all good movies dictated, such beauty as was found in blooming parks always brought about a romantic moment of some kind. If she weren't in public right now...hell, if she hadn't been around Felix, she would've facepalmed. No joke there. Instead, she stayed silent and walked next to the father of her child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next